Finding Ximena

Av reina-draftss

Ximena. A girl who had been through a lot as soon as she was born. She had known pain and only pain at the a... Mer

Finding Ximena
Characters
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
Bonus Chapter
Would you?

0.8

27.4K 572 172
Av reina-draftss

Esmeralda stroked her daughters hair gently as her hard breaths filled the room.

She failed as a mother.

She wanted all her children to have the best but she wasn't the best.

"Hey belleza" Fernando smiled lightly "How is she?"

"Fine so far, her breathing seems okay" she shrugged "You can tell Manuel that when she stopped breathing it had no impact on her whatsoever"

"Let's keep an eye on that for a while" he nodded.

She smiled and let a lone tear run down her cheek.

"S-She needs a chance" she whispered "Just once"

"And she has one belleza" he cupped her face "no more tears okay belleza?"

She nodded slowly as he wiped her tears.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you more" she whispered, placing her lips on his.

He kissed her back gently, enjoying the sparks that flew around.

She bit back her moan and ran a hand through his semi long blond hair, messing it up.

"God, I love you" he whispered and she placed her head on his chest, listening to his calm heartbeat.

"It's bedtime" he whispered and picked her up, placing a kiss on his daughter's forehead.

***

Avarez knocked on his father's door and he entered once he heard a rough 'come in'

"Hey dad," he smiled, slipping into a seat.

"Hey son" he smiled, exhaustion hidden underneath the heavy bags under his eyes "What is the reason for your visit"

"So mom's birthday and mother's day is in a few days" he started making Fernando curse.

"9th?" he cursed "shit"

"You have been soo busy so I figured you forgot" he smiled sheepishly.

"We were planning something" he smiled "A whole day just about mama"

"That's a great idea" he smiled "we should have breakfast in bed first"

"Same thing I said then a surprise party later?" he asked fiddling with his thumbs.

"She deserves something extravagant after the weeks she has had" he sighed.

Avarez nodded in agreement.

"Who's making the breakfast" Avarez cocked a brow.

"Me of course" Fernando smirked, making him groan.

"Don't burn down the house with Mena and mama in it" he said, jumping out of his chair.

"What about your brothers?" Fernando asked.

"Would that change anything?" he smirked, making Fernando chuckle.

***

A F E W D A YS L A T E R

Ximena ran her hand through her scars.

Her imperfections.

Everyone had them but her's scared her.

No one was going to love her.

The door pushed open and she pushed her yellow sundress down.

"Ava" she squealed, happy when she saw her oldest brother.

"Hey Xia," he picked her up "What are you doing?"

"Nothing" she lied and he nodded, not believing her lie but he let it slide, just this once

"Want me to tell you a secret?" he whispered and she nodded, her blonde hair falling on her face.

"Tomorrow is mama's birthday" he whispered "and mother's day"

She stared at him in confusion.

"Mother's day" she tilted her head "birfday?"

"What that" she asked again.

"Well my little queen mother's day is a day where we celebrate all mothers everywhere and a birthday is the day you were born" he explained.

She pursed her lips, as if she was thinking.

"So tomorrow is special day?" she threw her arms in the air.

"Yes" he rubbed his nose against her nose making her giggle "We are making a surprise for mama but you have to keep it a secret"

She nodded and placed her pinky finger on his lips and said a loud shh.

He laughed and she smiled happily.

***

"You told her?" Alarico yelled making Ximena flinch.

She played with the hem of her pyjamas top as he yelled at Avarez about how she would ruin it making her lower lip quiver.

"Cut it out," Amersio said, rubbing her back.

"No, it's not fair that she is the reason mom got beat up" he ranted.

"St-" Alarico cut him off.

"I wish we never found her" he yelled, making her freeze.

Amertio glared at his younger brother.

"Alarico I am this close to beating you" he threatened and Alarico scoffed and ran off.

Ximena allowed the tears to fall as Amertio picked her up gently.

She was still extremely light and small.

"What has gotten into him" Avarez shook his head as he rubbed Ximena's back soothingly.

***

T H E N E X T D A Y

Fernando lifted his head up and removed the duvet from his body, leaving him only in boxer shorts.

"Where are you going?" Esmeralda moaned, pulling the duvet closer to her.

"I just need to check on something, belleza" he whispered, kissing her forehead "I'll be right back"

She moaned and rolled to the other side making him huff a breath of relief.

Operation Esmeralda Day was a go.

***

"In my opinion-" Alva was cut off by Arrio.

"No- one gives a damn about your opinion" Arrio bit back making Alva glare at him.

"Just use blue" he yelled.

"No, I say dark green, mom's favourite colour" he smirked.

"It's just icing dweebs, any colour will do" Amertio rolled his eyes.

They both glared at him and he rose his hands up in surrender.

"Dawk gween" Ximena said, rubbing her tired eyes as Amersio carried her by her bum.

Arrio smirked and grabbed the icing, slowly and beautiful making swirls on the cupcake.

Alva sprinkled diamond designed icing on it making Arrio smile.

"You guys ready?" Fernando asked as he picked the breakfast up.

They nodded and placed the cupcakes on a tray then a wine glass but it was filled with orange juice.

"Wine glass? Seriously?" Fernando shook his head.

"I want mama to feel classy" Alva sassed, making them burst out laughing.

"C'mon, mama is supposed to wake up any minute now" Fernando grinned.

They scurried to Fernando and Esmeralda's room with smiles on their faces, even Ximena.

She liked her mommy very much

"My love where were you" she gasped as she watched her children.

"Happy birthday mama" they yelled, including Fernando.

"I love you guys" she cried, opening her arms "come give mama a hug"

They rushed to her and she enveloped them into a tight hug.

They jumped onto the bed making Fernando pout.

"What about me?" He asked, noticing they had taken almost all the space.

"Siwwy daddy there is space here" Ximena squealed as Esmeralda grabbed her, placing her on her lap.

Fernando slipped in, sitting next to his wife.

"How does it feel to be finally thirty- three" he kissed her temple.

"If I get to feel this everyday I say" she paused, a mischievous glint in her eyes that burned his soul "sign me up baby"

The way her accent gripped her words strongly made him groan.

"I'll show you how it feels to be thirty-three" his hot breath fanned her neck making her face flush.

"Push over" Amersio yelled and pushed his triplet brothers, Arrio and Amertio on the floor.

"Mera run" Ximena giggled making him kiss her cheek then run off, his very angry triplet brothers chasing after him.

***

"Operation Esmeralda Day is a go" Fernando whispered and grabbed Esmeralda's hand.

"I've had an awesome day today Fernando" she smiled, cupping his face.

After breakfast he took her out the whole day and to end it they dined in style.

"You have been such a great mother- wife and most importantly person, we love you more than anything in this world" he whispered pulling her into a kiss.

"If we weren't already married I would think you were proposing to" she chuckled.

"Oh how I wish I could marry you over and over again" he confessed, making her blush.

"I have one more surprise for you my love" he smiled as he led her to his car.

He sat her in the front passenger seat and started his drive, not before covering her eyes with a red blindfold.

"Where are we going?" she whined.

"A few more minutes, love" he said, kissing her palm.

Sure enough they got to their unknown destination in a matter of minutes with Esmeralda stumbling over her feet, her red blindfold still on.

He removed the blindfold and she gasped.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESMERALDA" They all yelled, throwing the confetti at her.

She smiled happily and glanced at Fernando then her sons and daughter.

"You- our family is amazing" she smiled, hiding her flustered face in his rock hard chest.

He chuckled and cupped her face.

"Bebe I know," he said.

"Mama" Tons of bodies crashed into her and she smiled

"Thank you guys" she smiled "I love you"

"There is one more surprise" he said, making her gasp.

"You spoil me too much" she slapped his bicep which just flexed.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Belleza," he winked, grabbing her hand.

"But we just got here" she whined, making him chuckle.

"Your kids already snagged some food if that's what you are talking about" he said pointing to Amertio and Amersio who were nibbling on a cupcake, yelling about how good it is.

She giggled and allowed him to drag her.

"Wait for me daddy" Ximena yelled as she ran to her father.

He smiled and grabbed her by her bum.

"Love you cheeky devil" Esmeralda said, rubbing her thumb against Ximena's cheek.

She smiled happily.

Her mama was loving her day. She thought happily.

***

"Oh gosh, oh gosh what the freak" Esmeralda yelled as she slammed her face against the window excitedly.

"You brought me to the Maldives" she squealed "Te quiero mucho"

"Told you she would love it" Amertio smiled cockily making Avarez hit the back of his head and mumble a 'bastardo'

Fernando wrapped his arms around Esmeralda's waist, planting a kiss on her temple.

"Best birthday ever?" He asked as his princess ran to him, clutching unto his leg as she stuck her tongue at Avran who just made faces at her.

"Best birthday ever" she said truthfully, scooping the little girl into her arms.

***
Happy Mother's Day whether you celebrate it or not.
Mother's are soo important that they need to be celebrated, yes they do.
This is a mother's day special and I thought it would be cute if her birthday was on mother's day.
Please vote, comment and share.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

352K 7K 56
She was abducted and abused. She was scared and scarred. She was malnourished and mute. But above all, she was a fighter and a princess. A lost mafia...
Amara Av -Piranesi-

Ungdomsfiksjon

65.9K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
Saved Av Madison:)

General Fiction

807K 16K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
42.5K 481 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...