0.9

“Wow” Esmeralda gasped as she clutched onto  her suitcase with one hand, her babygirl in the other hand.

“Wow” Ximena gasped like her mother making her giggle.

“Cheeky monkey,” she chuckled, making Ximena giggle.

She was acting as if nothing happened.

But something did and she was stuck with that.

“This house is amazing Fernando” Esmeralda complimented, making Amertio grin.

“I bought it” he bragged “dad didn’t know which one to get”

Esmeralda laughed.

“Your dad is pretty old” she teased “I’m sure he knows this place like the back of his hand”

They snickered and Fernando playfully glared at them.

“Who would have thought my wife and son would bully me?” he pouted, making Ximena cup his face roughly.

“Apologise mommy” she demanded, making Esmeralda stare at her wide eyed.

“She gets her sassiness from you by the way” Esmeralda winked, making Fernando roll his eyes at her.

***

“Thank you Fernando, I really appreciate you” Esmeralda smiled and cupped his face gently.

“That’s what I do for my loved ones” he shrugged “You should know that by now”

“I will never get used to you spoiling” she pouted “you spoil me too much”

“As I should” he winked, rubbing her thigh “You know- the kids are asleep”

“Does Mister Alonzo-Garza want to get bad?” she hummed making him roll his eyes.

“You’ve been a bad girl today, Esme” he smiled, placing kisses on her neck.

She moaned and grabbed a fistful of his hair

He kissed her stomach making her face flush.

“Fernando” she groaned, trying to stop the kisses.

“Belleza, you’re beautiful with or without your stretch marks” he whispered, maintaining eye contact with her “I don’t give a damn if you have scars on your body, I will love you- see them as beauty marks because damn they make you stronger”

Tears gathered in her eyes and he wiped them away, still on top of her.

“Want to go to bed” he asked softly.

“Why? Mister Alonzo-Garza is scared to finish what he started” she smirked.

“Oh you have no idea” he winked

***

“So I was thinking we will go sightseeing today” Esmeralda smiled “What do you think?”

“Sure mama, it’s your week after all” Avrán shrugged.

She blushed and helped Ximena with her food.

Her face was flushed as she tried to eat all her food.

"It's okay mi mundo" she rubbed her back "You don't have to eat it all"

"I'm not full yet mama" she insisted.

Esmeralda bit her cheek as Fernando walked in,his phone pressed against his face.

"Hey guys" he ruffled their hair including Ximena who just giggled.