The Titan in a Quirky world

By CresentMoon69

I'm not the best with descriptions sooooo... here we go: "Weak" "Worthless" "Trash" "Waste of space" Imagine... More

Izuku Bio
1.The birth of a Titan
2. This is a secret, ok?
3. you'll see
4. Meanwhile...
5.Training, new titans and daughter?!?!
6. A day in the life of Eri and an encounter to never forget
7. The one that punishes: the Reaper
8. Oh crap...
9. Pizza time
10. Co-operation?!?!
11. Fucking cockroach
12. Family fears
13. Decisions
Izuku Bio (2)
15. UA
16. Perverts, Quirk apprehension test and confession?
17. Troublesome
New story
18. Feelings
19. Meeting Eri.
20. The test
21. A well deserved explanation
22. Pink-Haired admirer
23. Excuse me, What?
24. Music!!!
25. The end of one life Is the start of another
Discontinued
26. Music!!! (P.t. 2)
27. Izuku's Mission (P.t. 2) Baby Ereh
28. Music!!! (P.t. 3)

14. Negotiations

12.6K 196 209
By CresentMoon69

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV (gonna be this unless I say otherwise)

Izuku: "... I accept."

Nezumi: "ah, yes, very good! We shall make some preparations for your dorm and-"

Izuku: "on 4 conditions..."

Nezumi: "ok, what do you propose?"

Izuku: "before I start, I want those two to be gone."

All Might and Inko looked down at the ground in sadness and left the room. Izuku then released a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

Izuku: "whew...first, I want a bigger form so me and Eri can be together."

Nezumi: "hmm, that may be a prob-"

Izuku sent a bloodlust filled glare at her and only so she could feel it. A cold sweat formed on her back.

Nezumi: "t-t-that can be made."

Izuku: "good, second, I still want to be able to kill those I deem an S-class villain or a threat to those I deem family's life, I'm free and under no-one's jurisdiction."

Nezumi: "I'll have to get permission for that but it's doable."

Izuku: "for my third one, I don't want to be put in a relationship just because I'm a male with a quirk, I want it to be of my own choice."

Nezumi: "the government won't agree with that, nephew, but I'm willing to make an ultimatum."

Izuku: *intruiged* "I'm listening..."

Nezumi: "how about you have a harem but can only have those who you choose to be a part of it."

Izuku: "erm, yeah, sure. I can live with that. But for my final condition, I want to be a teaching assistant..."

Nezumi: *confused* "but why? You're 16 and going to be sharing a dorm building with women."

Izuku gives his famous grin.

Izuku: *sadistic* "oh~ just imagine the looks on my abusers face when they see that the 'male trash' is better than them in every way~"

Nezumi matches his grin.

Nezumi: "ohohohoho, you really picked up something in your time alone didn't you izuku. Yes, we can arrange for that to happen."

They both start laughing, making the others in the room get uncomfortable.

Eri was getting the most uncomfortable because she was in the middle of it all.

Eri: "Papa, please stop, it's scary."

Izuku wipes a tear from his eye.

Izuku: "sorry Snowball."

He looks at Nezumi.

Izuku: "you've either got to be a genius or a madwoman to let me, a murderer into a hero school. So come on, explain what was your train of thought."

Nezumi takes a sip of her tea that magically appeared out of nowhere. (This is gonna happen regularly, she just does this. Even I don't know how.)

Nezumi: "well, first of all, you're mere presence at UA will Deter most villains that want to invade the school. Secondly, you are a male and have a quirk, you have to go to a hero school to learn how to Maximise its potential. And finally, you've helped society so much, that the national hero association seems you worth of having a hero license."

Izuku was shocked, how could he get a hero license so quickly? He might have already taught himself the hero course syllabus. He might. Have had to hack into the UA files to get them -which was surprisingly easy by the way.

Izuku: "but how? there's no way that the civilians will accept me as a hero, I've killed many?"

Nezumi: "I assume that you haven't been in touch with the human society recently have you?"

Izuku shook his head

Nezumi: "we held a meeting and decided that we shall add you as a new hero and announced it to the public. They wholeheartedly agreed with the situation because of your reputation around town."

Izuku was shocked to say the least, he wasn't expecting to be a hero today.... actually, he want expecting to be a hero at all. He was happy with just being a father and a vigilante.

Izuku: "sounds like I'll have a fun time, when do I start?"

Nezumi: "in 4 days, that's when classes starts again for the year."

Izuku: "alrighty then... buuuut.... can you let me out yet?"

Nezumi remembered that he was still strapped to the bed. As she was about to signal someone to untie him, midnight walks in the room.

Midnight: "no my little hero~ we still need some repayment for all of the worry you made us go through~..."

Eraser grabs a water squirt bottle and sprays midnight.

Eraser: "no, bad nemuri, bad!"

She closes the door and returns to the conversation.

Eraser: "please continue."

Endeavour then unstrapped the young boy from the bed.

Izuku: "ahhhh, that's good... hold on what class are those three dickwads in?"

Nezumi: "I assume you mean katsumi, shoka and Izumi, they were put in general studies by thei parents for the first year of UA. They will be moving up to class
2-A though because of their hard work and perseverance that even I can't deny."

Izuku: *grumbling* "oh, ok. But who am I gonna be a teaching assistant to?"

Nezumi: "you, my nephew, will be a teaching assistant to none other than shota aizawa!! AKA Eraserhead. The homeroom teacher of class 2-A!"

Izuku and Nezumi start smiling again.

Izuku: "perfect~"

Eraser: "ok, that's enough you two, we need izuku to show us what he's been living in for the past near-decade."

Izuku: "ooooooh, yeah, about that."

Everyone looks at izuku

Izuku: "can I keep it still, I wanna have it as a holiday house or a party house."

Eraser: "sure problem child, just show us the shack."

Eri and izuku look at each other and snicker.

~ le time skip ~

Endeavour, Eraserhead, Nezumi, Izuku and Eri arrive at his house.

Izuku: "welcome my humble abode."

He does a mock bow and giggles as Everyone looked at the house infront of them.

All: "EHHHH!?!?"

Izuku: "PFFFTTAHAHAHAHAHA!! You should've seen your faces!!"

Endeavour: "kid, how'd you do this?"

Izuku: "this? Half a decade of hard work and study. Anyway, I'll pack our stuff and be off."

Izuku and Eri walk into their house and pack all essentials, clothes, toothbrush, etc. They then start to go to eraser's house.

/////////////////////////////////////////

They stood infront of a bungalow.

Eraser: "it's not much but it's home."

Izuku: "it'll do for tonight, me and Eri will move in the UA dorms tomorrow anyway."

That night, they both slept soundly, excited for the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1079 words

Heyo , nothing to say here, just a thanks for reading the chapter!!

~CrescentMoon69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 107 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
7.3K 292 7
In a world filled with people with an 80% chance to gain superhuman abilities known as quirks, Izuku Yagi found out at such a young age that he is pa...
69K 1.4K 37
In a world where females are 80% of the population and all of them got powers called quirks while mens are all quirkless and are just 20%. Izuku Yagi...