Everything's Changed

By Purple_Hearts23

Ariana Mills is a teenage student who is battling hardships. Who dosen't value her life. And neither does any... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

27 4 0
By Purple_Hearts23

They stood at the entrance of the alley. I was terrified. My heart was racing. And my legs were growing week because of my heart condition. They all slowly came closer and closer. I looked around and luckily I saw a metal pipe lying in the corner. I grabbed it and held it as tight as possible. "STAY BACK" I yelled. But they didn't stop. They kept coming closer and closer. "STAY FUKING BACK," I said trying my best not to sound terrified. And suddenly I felt something behind me. Before I could look a pair of arms grabbed me from behind. Due to the shock, the pipe fell from my hands. 

I tried to get out of his grip but it was too tight. 3 of the other men came closer to me and checked me out head to toe. And he smirked. All I wanted to do was wipe that stupid smirk off his face. So I did the one thing that I thought could save me. I kicked him in the balls. As hard as I could. And he fell to the floor in pain. "Bitch" He yelled as he cried in pain. The other two laughed at their friend who was now on the floor. 

I tried to get out of his grip but I just couldn't. The man I kicked slowly recovered. He got to his feet and came closer to me. But from the side this time. "You will pay for that" Right now the only thing I could do was scream. 

"HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME. PLEASE" I yelled as loud as I could. Someone anyone please just come and help me. I prayed in my mind. Right now I wished I never left the party. That I talked to Neil and sorted everything out. I wouldn't be in this stupid mess. Suddenly I felt a touch. He was touching me. Omg, I wanted to puke. I felted disgusted. "Get your stupid hands of me," I said trying to get out of the man's grip. But he just laughed at me. "This is going to be fun"

 idk where am going with this but I hope it turns out well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 34 48
Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abusive relationship, shes lost in her own h...
1.2K 70 33
Two lost souls. Finding each other. Finding themselves. Luna is a sophomore in college with a group of friends that have become family to her, and to...
273 50 18
The story revolves around Ariel and her love interest, will she ever be able to express her feelings and will she ever come to know that her love int...
642K 32.8K 88
"Who are you?" I asked, still left in the shock and scared state that came over me when gunshots were heard. I look up to his face which was hidden b...