𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐄𝐑�...

By user757575757575

FOLLOWS THE AOT TIMELINE ❝Do you need help by any chance?, you look lost ❞ A young F/N wakes up in an unfami... More

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟓
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟔
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟕
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝟖
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟗
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟐
𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟑
𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝟑𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝟑𝟓
𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟑𝟔
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 | 𝟑𝟕
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟗
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! | 𝟒𝟎
𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝟒𝟏
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 | 𝟒𝟒
𝐌𝐏𝐬 | 𝟒𝟓
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ☽

𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑

2.5K 83 30
By user757575757575

'Psst, F/N. You up?', Mikasa's voice whispered as I began to open my tired eyes.

'Yeah i'm up', I replied, sitting up and yawning, 'what's the time?', I asked.

'It's 6:30am', she replied, putting her training kit on so we could get a bit of practice done before training.

'Okay i'll just put my kit on wait a few minutes for me', I asked as I got out of my bed and reached towards my chair.

'Of course i'll wait, I don't want you going anywhere by yourself now in light of the other days events'.

I'd completely forgotten about that for a second, the boys trying to confront me.

The thing is, Mikasa and the others dont know that they'd tried to reach me before. I would tell them, but I cant under Levi's orders, although i'm sure if Eren and Mikasa found out those boys would be seeing stars right now.

'You good?', Mikasa asked as I was lost in thought, unconsciously tying my shoes and staring into space.

'Ah yeah just tired. Let's go', I stated with a slight smile, making my way towards our bedroom door as she followed behind me.

'You know your bedhead is so cute Mikasa', I confessed, turning to her as I walked down the hallway.

'My hair is messy? Could you fix it?', she requested as we stopped. I pulled down some pieces of her dark shoulder length hair, caught up in her sleep.

'All done. Beautiful as ever', I smiled.

'Thank you', she smiled in return.

As we approached the main entrance to our cabin, the bright sunrise shone through the windows, lighting up the common room and small kitchen.

'Why are we always so blessed with orange skies when we train?', I wondered, turning the warm door handle.

'I'm not sure', she spoke, 'but I love it each time. It makes training more fun'.

In agreement I spoke, 'yeah it really does'.

'What should we do today?', she questioned to me as we stood outside. 'We can do a few laps of the grounds then some weights?, we'll take it easy just because we have theory starting today', I reminded her as she sighed.

'We will do that but does it mean we have to finish early, to get ready?'

'Yeah we do, we'll have to stop in an hour so we can make breakfast then get to class on time'.

Neither of us liked cutting training times in the morning, but on theory days lessons started earlier. If it meant we'd have to wake up earlier, we might have to.

'Let's get started then', she stressed as we took off our jackets, 'here we go', I replied.

   ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
   ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'That was a good workout F/N, I can tell your strength is increasing', Mikasa complimented as she changed into some new clothes to go to breakfast, following her shower.

'Great!!', I exclaimed excitedly as I brought my fresh white top over my head.

'What do you think we'll do in theory today?', she questioned as I looked up to her.

'Maybe we'll start with an introduction then something on the history of titans, you know where it all began', I honestly answered.

At this point i'd finished tying my shoelace and we were ready to go to breakfast, 'ooo hopefully!! That'll be interesting', she replied contently.

'Honestly when things are interesting I feel like i'm going to be so much better at it. I'm hoping to get high grades here', I admitted as we once again walked down the hallway and out of the cabin door.

'Me too F/N we have to help each other, maybe Armin can help too!', she suggested wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

'Ahh Armin, I really hope he does well in the theory, I wont lie Mikasa I was slightly worried when he didn't catch on as quickly in the training side of things' , I confessed in a quiet voice.

'Yeah I agree, it was slightly worrying', she agreed, 'but lets not worry too much. Armin is a strong intellectual he'll thrash us in all of this'.

'Yeah he will', I giggled.

Soon enough we reached the entrance to the dining hall, 'Good morning guys!', I announced as I saw a bunch of our friends sitting there already. Eren and Armin had saved seats for the both of us on either sides of the table opposite them, Jean sat to the right of Mikasa and Marco opposite him. Then others filled up the rest of the long bench.

'How did you guys sleep?', Armin asked as he had noticed the tired expression on my face.

'We slept alright thanks Armin, we were just up for some training early', I replied yawning.

'It seems like it's hard for you to get up early F/N', Eren laughed looking me up and down.

'Yeah i'd say i'm more of a moon and the stars person', I laughed aswell, 'I'll get up in the morning for you though Mikasa, plus the sunrises are always winners'.

'Oh yes this morning the sunrise was beautiful I wish you guys would've seen it', she affirmed to the table.

I began to notice Jean looking at her in a certain way too, but I wasn't going to intrude there unless he wanted me to so I just faced forward.

'Be my sunrise', Jean blurted out as the whole table fell silent.

'Not now Jean breakfast is about to be served' Mikasa stated in the most monotone voice ever. I couldn't help but face away and giggle over his little crush on her, it was too innocent of him.

First crushes and loves are always hard to get over.

'Calm down Jean-boy it's 8am', Ymir's voice came from further down the table, teasing him.

'Shut up look at yourself! Your arm is wrapped around Krista!', he shouted embarrassed. 

'Krista likes me thats why', Ymir smiled smugly.

'Yeah she's lovely!', Krista agreed kindly.

She was so bright everyday, there is always a smile plastered on her face which would light up any room.

'That was a cute attempt though Jean', I admitted, 'being someone sunrise it nice, but what about someones moonlight?', I joked, giggling at his blushed face and then facing back down at my plate.

Lost in thought, I swished my spoon through my boring oatmeal, slightly hearing what Armin was saying about his new book that he'd already finished.

'Ow', I looked up in front of me as I felt a kick to my shin, to meet Eren just staring into my eyes before quickly turning away.

'Sorry it was an accident', he replied as he reciprocated the same movements with his breakfast.

'Oh, no worries', I smiled slightly, going back to playing with my food.

'BREAKFAST IS OVER IN HALF AN HOUR, GO TO YOUR ALLOCATED CLASSROOMS FOR 9AM', Commander Shadis announced with a megaphone to the giant dining hall.

Quickly, I covered my ears, as loud sounds weren't a best friend of mine, 'Ugh', I moaned, holding composure until it was over.

'Hey you okay?', Eren's voice, which was quieter due to me covering my ears, came to my aid. His hand brushed around my arm, rubbing it up and down for comfort.

'Yeah sorry', I said bringing my hands down, 'the sudden loud noise startled me, i'm fine though', I reassured with a nod.

'Okay good then', he replied, sitting back down.

'What class are you in?', I asked, trying to change the subject.

'I'm in TC-A', he read off his little slip of paper which was being handed out.

'Hey me too!', I showed him the paper in agreement, 'glad we can be together', I glanced up at him.

'What about you two?', I questioned Mikasa and Armin.

'I'm in TC-A', Mikasa said turning her slip of paper towards us, 'me too!', Armin exclaimed excitedly.

'Looks like we're all together then', I announced happily, 'I think i'm done with breakfast now... Who's up for a game of cheat before lessons start?', I asked the three of them.

'Count me in!', Eren demanded standing up, 'Armin and F/N I will beat you and you'll stop winning'.

'I'm playing too, Eren there's no chance, we're simply unstoppable', Armin shrugged as he walked past him mighty proud.

'Let's go', I pulled Mikasa up and the four of us joyfully made our way to the common room.

   ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
   ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Cheat!', Eren called to me as I claimed to put two fours down.

'No way...', I sighed as his face lit up, ready to pick up the cards and expose me for cheating.

'No way I can't believe you fell for it again', I laughed right in his shocked face. 'Got you!! I wasn't lying. Now pick the cards up and add them to your deck!', I announced ever so proudly, receiving a high five from Armin.

I watched as he gloomily picked up the whole pile, 'I'm in disbelief you manage to trick me every time', he moaned, slouching back in his seat.

'It's a game of expressions Eren I make you believe me every time', I disclosed with my small pile at hand.

'Last game guys we have to be there in 15 minutes', Armin told us as were soon finishing up.

'I'll get you next time', Eren assured me, 'Oh really?', I motioned, placing my final cards down.

'Am I a cheat? Or am I not a cheat? Quick decide Eren, Mikasa's about to place her cards', I stared into his eyes smiling because i'd won.

'Cheat', he accused sternly.

'Shit', I gasped as he went to pass the whole deck to me.

'No, shit for you Eren, turn the two top cards', I scoffed as his expression dropped almost instantly.

'No way', he turned to reveal I was telling the truth and he wrongly accused me, meaning he had to pick up the whole deck.

'I literally pulled the same expressions as last time and you fell for it again!', I shrieked in laughter as once again he really thought he got me.

Mikasa and Armin began laughing too as we held our stomachs for composure, although finding it hard.

'I'm leaving', Eren announced as he stood up, not bothering to pick up the whole deck or tidy the cards away.

'Ah come on we're only playing', I got up to chase him and jumped on his back.

'We need to get going anyway now so let's', as he pulled me up to sit comfortably on his back and Armin and Mikasa followed, he carried me to the classroom.

'Thank you kind sir', I jumped off and bowed jokingly, as he did in return, 'Anytime m'lady'.

'So this is class TC-A', Armin questioned, reading the sign on the top of the door.

'Guess so, let's go in', Mikasa pondered as she opened the door and we walked in.

'Eren?!', Jean shouted from his seat, quickly grabbing his attention.

'There is no way i'm in the same class as you', Eren shouted standing behind me.

'Oh come on it's for lessons just get on with it', I huffed, walking over to spare four seats, having to drag Eren otherwise there would've been a brawl.

'Good morning class, well done for being here on time', Shadis announced, 'You are all in titan class - A, i'm expecting big things from you all'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
535 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
877K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
5.4K 144 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...