We are Costellos

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to rea... More

A/N
Introduction
(1) One month
(2) Underground Battle
(3) Spies
(4) Lead
(5) Plan
(6) Auction
(7) Strategy
(8) Rescued
(9) Finally home (part 1)
(10) Finally home (part 2)
(11) Yup I'm dating
(12) Chilling Together
(13) Everyone knows
(14) Vladimir dies
(15) Back Home?
(16) Last night in Italy
(17) Squad's bigger now!
(18) Bandits gang
(19) Ben's sister?
(20) Claire meets everyone
(21) Unexpected Attack
(22) The Cobras
(23) Revelations
(24) Mock Fight
(25) Kai's birthday
(26) Chaos in Italy
(27) Attack
(28) Recover
(29) Recover (2)
(30) Angry
(31) Apology accepted
(32) Date
(33) The one after the date
(34) Squad shocked
(35) Killer's Identity
(36) Madison's secret
(37) Mission
(38) Shocking Revelations
(39) Madison Henry Diaz
(40) Family's Complete
(41) Youngest Diaz
(42) Matteo's birthday
(43) Celebration Continues
(44) Funday
(45) Happily saved
(46) One year
(47) Texas
(49) Attack on Diaz
(50) Clouds of distress
(51) Proposal
(52) Marriage
(53) The special night
(54) Wedding gift
(55) Successful Attack
(56) Sick
(57) Max's birthday
(58) Twin bond
(59) Forced Deal
(60) Fight
(61) Meeting Henry
(62) Reunited Diaz family
(63) Revelation(s)
(64) Found him?
(65) Nicolas
(66) WAR- 1
(67) WAR- 2
(68) Hospital
(69) Reminiscence
(70) Awake
(71) The end
Bonus (1)
Bonus (2)
Bonus (3)
THANK YOU
A/N- (Interpretations/ Designs)

(48) Lunch at Perry's

23.4K 716 399
By _crazy_hooman_

Valentina's POV:

We soon reach the house me and mom lived in for so many years and Ales parks the car in the driveway.

It's not a huge house but just your normal size independent house. Ales had already asked someone to get this house cleaned as it had been empty for a long time.

I get out and look at the house with a huge smile on my face. It's been a year but somehow it still doesn't feel long. I was staring at the house when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I snap out of my thoughts and turn to see it's Xander smiling at me.

"This was our house. Small and sweet", I grin.

"It's beautiful", Dad smiled looking at it.

"Come let's go in!!", I yell in happiness and grab Xander and Xavier's hand and pull them inside the house.

They laughed and ran along with me. I reach the door and let go of their hands and try to open the door.

That's when I realised the door's locked. I turn and sheepishly smile at Ales who had the keys and was throwing them in the air smirking at me.

Everyone chuckled at me.

I ran and snatched the keys from Ales's hand and showed him my tongue and ran back to the door before he could say anything.

I in excitement fumble with the keys and finally get the door open. I finally open the door and take a step inside.

I take a deep breath and look around. On my right was the living room with the same couches and tv. On my left was the kitchen.

"Keep walking folks! I'm not getting any younger here", Matteo yells from behind. He was at the last with some luggage in his hand.

I laugh and take few more steps inside so others can get the space to walk in. I turn and look at everyone. They all walk inside looking at house with a smile. Everyone took their time to admire the place.

"This is so Melanie's taste", Dad chuckled picking the pillows from the couch.

I smile at him.

"Literally nothing has changed you know. Everything is in the same place it was when I left this house. I only took my essential possessions with me to New York", I tell them.

"I'm glad. I wanna see everything the way mum kept it", Enzo grinned like he won a lottery or something.

"Me too", Elijah smiled walking towards the shelves near the living room furniture.

"I'm going to explore the kitchen!", Enzo yells happily and ran towards the kitchen.

"It's not that big to explore", I chuckled but Enzo was long gone.

Ales smiled at Enzo's enthusiasm.

"Where was your room?", Matteo asked smiling.

"Come I'll show you", I grin and walked towards the stairs.

Matteo and the twins follow me. I walk up and open my bedroom door.

Again it was the same as I left it.

"This is my room", I smile opening my arms wide and looking at my brothers.

They smile and walk in seeing everything. Matteo jumps on my bed and then frowns when it made noise.

"It's a very old bed Matteo. I won't be surprised if it broke at mere jumping", I chuckled shaking my head.

Matteo nods but I could see he was sad at seeing we didn't exactly live luxuriously.

I saw Xavier walking towards my cupboard and opening it. Some books and sketchpads and other stuffs were there.

Xavier curiously picked up one book and patted the dust away and opened it. Xander walked towards him and peeped over his twin's shoulder to see what it is.

I saw them smiling and admiring my sketches. They flipped pages and saw everything I drew in there.

"This is so good Val. How old were you when you drew them?", Xander asked curiously.

"Um I guess 10", I said seeing the book.

"Damn. Your talent surprises me all the time", Xavier grinned.

Then he out of curiosity got all the books out of the cupboard and sat down seeing everything one by one.

"Guys come down. I wanna show you something", Ales called out after some time.

We four immediately ran downstairs. I reach the living room and saw Ales holding a box. We walk towards him and sat down on the couch. Dad and Elijah were already seated there.

At the same time Enzo came running inside the living room from the kitchen in absolute excitement. He was jumping on his toes.

"What's going on?", Elijah asked amused to Enzo.

"Look at this! I found Mom's recipes! Like literally every single one of them. Remember the pies she used to make and how I tried so many times but I couldn't make them exactly how she used to? It's in here!!!", Enzo squeals happily.

I snicker looking at his happiness. Dad was grinning widely.

"Are you serious? Every single one is in there?", Xander asked in shock.

"Yes! Also that one weird dish you liked so much that mom always used to make only for you and Xavier", Enzo chuckled.

The twins stand up and cheer loudly with their fist up in the air.

"Yes! I missed it sooo much! Enzo you have to make that dish exactly how it's written in the book please! please! please!", Xavier jumps in happiness.

"Sure", Enzo laughs.

"Thank god we have the recipe now, otherwise I had given up after Enzo's real pathetic attempts to make one like mom did", Xander fake sniffed with his hand on his heart.

"Yup puking multiple times, one time food positioning, twice constipation was enough for us to forbid Enzo from trying anymore", Elijah shakes his head in horror.

I gawk at them.

"Hey", Enzo pouts offended.

We all laugh.

"I make really nice food okay? It's just mom makes it waaaaay better", Enzo shrugs and hugs the book to his chest.

Everyone frantically nods.

"If I knew you wanted this I would have got this for you a year ago", I face palmed myself.

"Yeah this is all your fault Valentina. Melanie used to make the best chinese food at home. I missed that so much. No doubt Enzo and Elijah make really tasty food but Melanie's was somehow still the best! I like the twins had given up hope. You should have gotten the recipe book with you", Dad frowned and crossed his arms.

I laugh shaking my head at that.

"Don't worry Dad. Atleast now we have this. We'll take this back home with us along with some of Val's artwork she has in her room. Damn you guys should see them. It's beautiful!", Matteo praised me.

I smile and everyone nods saying we'll take all this stuff home with us.

"Now is anyone gonna ask me why I called you all here? I'm waiting you know? Are you done?", Ales asked glaring at us.

We all bite our lips to stop our laughs and sit straight in our seats and nod at Ales to tell us giving him our undivided attention.

He cleared his throat and nodded.

"So, I was looking at some stuff here and look what I found", Ales smiled showing a bunch of CDs in his hand.

I recognised them almost immediately while others were looking at it curiously.

"It says it's Valentina's baby memories", Ales grinned widely.

Everyone's face lightened immediately.

"Show us! Show us!", Elijah said happily

"Oh come on", I groan.

Everyone hoots and jumps happily.

"Well I'm excited for this. Let's see how you were while growing up tesoro", Dad smirked at me.

I hid my face into the pillow. Everyone chuckled.

"It has Valentina's every year's memories. Looks like mom has recorded everything", Ales smiled.

"Yes! Can you put it on please?", Matteo requested.

Ales nods and Enzo got his laptop and Ales put a CD which had year 2 written on it.

Ales played it on his laptop and everyone surrounded him grinning like idiots.

There I was. Little baby balloon.

We could hear mom talking and cooing at me. I was making those goo-goo ga-ga noises. My brothers were awing at me.

"Val I remember how cute you were as a baby", Enzo made an awe face.

"Yup the cutest bubbly kid ever born in our family", Elijah chuckled at me.

I smile.

"God knows what happened as she grew up", Xavier smirked

I gasp and smack him hard. He winced but still showed me his tongue.

"Look she's trying to stand up!", Xander almost yelled in happiness staring at the screen.

And indeed I was trying to stand up holding the couch. In the background we could hear mom cheering for me and encouraging me.

"Just a little more..just a little", Matteo said softly looking at my baby figure.

Me and Dad chuckled at him.

I was trying to hold on to the couch to stand on my two legs. After 10 more seconds I finally managed to pull myself to stand straight.

"Wuhhuuuu", Xavier cheered.

"She did it!", Elijah yells in happiness with his hands in the air.

Everyone claps at me. I even heard mom clapping and yelling in joy.

"Good job tesoro", Dad smiled at me patting my back.

I smirk.

Then we saw mom putting the camera on something and walking towards me so even she is recorded.

I saw Dad's expression immediately get softened and he had a loving smile for mom. All my brothers were smiling softly staring at mom in the video.

Matteo paused the video exactly where she was smiling at the camera.

"This is not the first time I'm seeing her photo or something but she's beautiful. I see Elijah, Enzo and Xavier have a lot of mom's features. Xander has her hair. We all have Dad's. Me and Ales have her eyes", Matteo grinned

We all nod and kiss Matteo's head. He then played the video. We saw mom was trying to record me walking with my baby legs towards her.

"Come on my baby. Come to me", Mom smiled happily.

She stood a bit away from me and opened her arms for me. I laughed in my baby voice looking at her and my brothers over here awed more.

I did grabby hands at mom and started walking towards her. She kept cheering me there and my younger older brothers over here. I was wobbling a lot but somehow managed to reach mom and she caught me immediately and tickled me and showered me with kisses.

The video ended there.

"This was so beautiful", Enzo wipes his tears.

I just realised he was crying.

"Aww Enzo baby needs kisses", Matteo pouted and tried to kiss Enzo like the drama queen he his.

Enzo pushed him away glaring but Matteo somehow managed to kiss Enzo on his cheek.

"Ughhhhh", Enzo groans loudly making us laugh.

"Okay enough you two. Let's watch this one", Ales picked up one more CD and it read as father.

I saw everyone look at it confused.

"What is in this Val? It says father?", Dad asked confused.

I shrug saying I don't know. I really didn't.

"No problem. Let's see what it is", Ales smiled and played the video.

It was yet again a baby me sitting on the floor playing with some toys. Mom was next to me showing me pictures of some animals and making sounds of each animals.

That went on for a while. Then she picked up some rhymes book and sang the rhyme while showing me the pictures.

Suddenly out of nowhere I started pointing at the book and tapping it. Mom stopped and looked at the book.

"Da-da", I said in the little baby cute voice tapping my hand at a picture of a boy sitting on his father's shoulder in the book.

Mom gasped. All my brothers gasped. Literally everyone was quiet suddenly. I saw Dad's expression. He was absolutely shocked.

Mom recovered from the shock and gave me a huge smile.

"Yes baby say it again. Daddy. Say Daddy", Mom tried to make me say it.

I gave her a grin showing my one teeth that was growing.

"Daddy! Daddy!", I yell jumping in my place in the sitting position only.

Mom squeals in absolute happiness and picked me up and hugged me.

Dad gasped. We all look at him and he had the most happy expression on his face. He turned and looked at me.

"You know I always thought about if you ever said my name or Dad or father or something related to me when you were a baby. It always made me sad thinking I didn't witness it but this..this is so beautiful making me feel like I was right there", Dad smiled and then chuckled in joy.

I gave him a huge smile. He kissed my head. All my brothers were looking at us in absolute adoration.

We all then turned back at the video. Mom picked me up and came in front of the video.

"If you ever get to watch this love. I want you to know that this is the absolute happy moment for both of us as this is Valentina's first word. Her first word was DA-DA", Mom said in happiness facing the camera with a few tears in her eyes.

The video ended and I look at Dad. He had only tears in his eyes.

"Your first ever word was da-da", Dad smiled softly.

I chuckled and nodded.

"I'm my Dad's daughter", I chuckled proudly.

Dad immediately hugged me. I see Ales rubbing Dad's back with tears in his eyes too. Everyone was smiling at us.

I saw Enzo muttering something to Elijah and Elijah nodded happily.

"I can't tell you how happy this makes me", Dad cried and laughed at the same time.

I wipe his tears once we part from the hug. I smile at him. He kissed my head.

"Wow I'm happy we found these you know. We'll take all these back home", Xander grinned

"Excuse you. I found them", Ales corrected him sternly.

"Whatever", Xander grumbled.

We all laugh.

That's how we spent another hour watching my baby videos.

Then I took Dad to Mom's room as he said he will sleep there for the night. My brothers followed us.

I open Mom's room's door. Dad walks inside admiring everything.

"This room shouts Melanie's taste", Dad smiled sitting on the bed.

Everyone chuckled and sat on the bed looking here and there. I also walked towards them smiling but suddenly almost tripped over something.

Ales caught me.

"Hey hey careful", Ales said steadying me.

"There was nothing here. What did I trip on?", I frown and looked down.

I tripped over a carpet but there was some uneven thing below the carpet. I crouch down and removed the carpet.

"Two slabs of the floor board looks different from the others", Elijah observed.

Everyone looks down at that curiously. I nod and try to remove the slabs. I removed two slabs and saw a box was there inside.

I frown and pick up the box.

"I've never seen this or knew that this was here", I said looking at everyone.

"Open it", Matteo said.

I nod and open the box by flipping the lid open.

I smile immediately seeing what's inside.

"What is it?", Ales asked curiously.

They couldn't see what was in unless they leaned from their place from the bed as the box's lid was in the way of their view.

"I think you'll most definitely want to see what's inside", I grin and gave Dad the box.

Dad looked at me curiously and took the box in his hand. My brothers get around him.

Dad saw what was inside and he smiled widely. He picked up the stuffs from the box and held it out for everyone to see.

It was pictures of my father and my brothers when they were younger. Some baby photos and some teenage of Ales and Elijah.

There weren't many but you can see enough. Some of mum and Dad. There was also a old watch which I guess belonged to Dad.

"I didn't know about this. She probably kept them here so I wouldn't find it and ask questions", I chuckled.

My brothers snap out of their trance and look at me. They then slowly start grinning.

"She loved us", Ales smiled

"Obviously she did..this proves it as well", Dad chuckled.

"Look at us so small. I didn't know Ales was a skinny boy in his early teenage years", Matteo laughs.

We all started laughing while Ales rolled his eyes.

We then explored the entire house. We spent a lot of time talking about whatever we found and then finally had dinner.

"Okay listen everyone. Tomorrow morning we'll be going to Mr. Perry's house for lunch. Then we'll leave for New York with Stacy and Ryan", Ales informed us after dinner.

"Okay", we all nod smiling.

"Also pack everything you want as much as you can to take from here so that it won't be a load tomorrow. You may not have enough time to pack so much", Dad said.

"No worries Dad. We basically are taking almost everything back home so we will have to pack now itself", Enzo chuckled.

"Okay. Don't stay up late and get some good sleep", Elijah smiled.

We all say goodnight to each other and go to our rooms. We have only three rooms in our house. Dad and Matteo are using one room. Ales and the twins are using one, me, Elijah and Enzo are using one.

We pack for sometime and I was done with my work. Then we go to sleep.

Elijah as usual wakes me up in the morning. I do my routine and head down for breakfast.

After breakfast we spent some more time packing stuff.

"Okay guys everything's done and now I guess we should get ready", I said

"Yeah", Ales nods

We all get ready and get inside our cars. I was driving as I knew Stacy's address.

We soon reach her house. I smiled automatically. We all got out and head to the door.

"Welcome to my second house. Basically had million sleepovers here", I smile happily.

Everyone chuckled. I rang the doorbell and waited for them to open it.

The door opened and we saw Ryan standing there grinning at us.

I smiled wide and had taken a step forward to hug him when I was very rudely interrupted.

"RYAN!", Matteo yells in happiness and ran inside literally pushing me out of the way.

"MATTEO!", Ryan yells back and they hug each other tightly laughing loudly.

They're always this dramatic so everyone was used to this by now. They're really good friends.

They started jumping while hugging each other.

"Jeez calm down. It's only been a week since you didn't see each other", I roll my eyes.

"Aww look at my baby sister getting all jelly because my baby brother hugged her bestfriend first", Xander blinked his eyes repeatedly and teased me.

I scoff and roll my eyes. Everyone laughs.

"What're you talking about Val?! It's been a WEEK! Do you even know how long is that?....168 hours!", Matteo exclaimed dramatically.

"I think you both have forgotten about having a girlfriend", I smirk shaking my head.

Everyone laughs again. I know these past few months these two have gotten close along with other guys of the squad.

"That reminds me.. you're dating Mady!", Ryan smiled wide punching Matteo playfully.

Matteo blushed making us laugh even more.

Suddenly I heard a loud scream. We turn and I saw Stacy. She yelled in happiness seeing us. I give her a look and she smirks.

"Ahhhhhhh", we both scream again loudly in happiness and run towards each other.

I hug her tightly. I missed her so much. She started jumping and laughing.

"OH MY GOD. Someone shut these two", Xavier winced putting his hands on his ears.

"I think my ears are bleeding", Xander did a bad immitation of feeling dizzy.

"I think I'm already deaf", Ryan said pulling his ear and leaning forward.

"I'm hearing a ringing sound in my ear", Matteo frowned with his hands on his ear.

Ales, Elijah and Enzo shake their head laughing. Dad playfully smacks all the four.

"Oh shut it you boys", I glare at them.

They show me their tongues in unison.

"Real mature guys. Real mature", I sigh.

"Ignore those four. I'm already ignoring them", Stacy smirked at me.

Xander and Xavier gasped dramatically.

"That hurt Stacy", Xander winced with a hand on his heart.

"You wound me all the time", Xavier fake cried.

Stacy face palmed herself. We all chuckled.

"I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!", Stacy suddenly yells in happiness and ran and hugged Elijah first.

Elijah laughs and hugs her back. Then Stacy squeals and hugs Enzo who squeals and hugs her back making us laugh. Then she hugged my father. My father smiled and kissed her head like he does mine.

"Boss", Stacy nods formally at Ales with her hand stretched out.

Ales narrowed down his eyes at her. Stacy bit her lip to not laugh. Ales shakes his head and rolled his eyes.

"Stacy really?", Ales crossed his arms.

Stacy started laughing and hugged Ales as well. Ales smiled and hugged both Ryan and Stacy.

I noticed someone else in the room as well. I see Mr. Perry grinning fondly at us.

"Mr Perry! I missed you so much!", I almost yell in happiness and hug him.

He laughs and hugs me back and kissed my head.

"I missed you too Val! It's been so long since you visited texas", Mr Perry playfully glares at me.

I show my signature puppy face as an apology and he sighs shaking his head.

"Another Stacy I swear", Mr.Perry shakes his head sighing.

Everyone laughs. Stacy and I high-fived.

"Come on I'll introduce you to my family", I grin and pull him towards my family.

"Oh please do", Mr Perry chuckled.

"Well this is my father, Vincenzo Costello", I smile.

"Hello Mr. Costello. It's nice to meet you finally", Mr. Perry shakes hand with my Dad.

"Please call me Vincenzo, Jim. It's good to see you too", Dad smiled.

(Stacy's father's name is Jim)

"Thank you for taking care of my kid's back in New York. It really worried me in the beginning about how will they live there. But I know how much you take care of them", Jim smiled.

"Oh come on don't thank us. They're like my kids. They've mingled with all of us so well that we already consider them family", Dad smiled.

"Also they've helped us a lot in our work. They're really amazing. You must be proud", Ales smiled softly.

"I am", Jim grinned proudly looking at Ryan and Stacy.

Those two looked very happy.

"Okay so this is my eldest brother Alessandro", I smile continuing with the introduction.

"Oh so also the Don of the American mafia. It's good to see you sir", Jim smiled respectfully shaking my brother's hand.

"Oh please don't call me sir. Ales is fine. Thank you for inviting us", Ales smiled politely.

Jim nods impressed with a Don acting so sweet and polite.

"This is my second brother Elijah", I smile.

"Hello sir. I've heard a lot about you from your daughter and my sister. Nice to meet you", Elijah greets him smiling.

"All good things I hope", Jim chuckled

Everyone chuckled.

"This is my third elder brother, Lorenzo", I smile.

"Enzo's fine. Hello sir", Enzo smiled and shook his hand with Jim.

"Oh so you're the famous Enzo who makes the best food and gives the best hugs", Jim laughs.

Enzo playfully glares at Stacy and Ryan who smirk back. We all laugh.

"These two are next. The twins Xander and Xavier", I smile.

"The only brightest and smartest of the family", Xavier grinned trying to show off.

"I apologise for his behaviour. You see he has an attention seeking disorder", Xander sighs hard

"Hey" Xavier pouts offended.

Everyone laughs and Jim shakes hands with them as well.

"I already like you two", Jim chuckled boosting those two's ego.

"There goes their ego. I won't hear the end of it now", Stacy whines.

"Oh shut up. You love us", The twins said in unison putting their arms around Stacy.

Stacy rolled her eyes but smiled a bit.

"Now the last one is Matteo.. he's elder than me if you can't tell because of his personality", I smirk.

"Ha ha Valentina. Ha ha", Matteo rolls his eyes.

Everyone laughs.

"Hello sir", Matteo shakes his hand with Jim. Jim nods smiling.

We all then chat for a long time. We also eat lunch together.

Later we kids were watching tv while our fathers were in the balcony talking.
_______________________________

Vincenzo's POV:

Me and Jim are talking about our kids here in the balcony right now.

He's a really good man. Though he wasn't ever a part of the mafia business, he supported his wife always and now his daughter. I can see we're going to be good friends.

"I'm really relieved you know", Jim sighs.

"What?", I ask confused.

"I'm relieved Stacy and Ryan work for you. I was always scared for them because of their work. They're still kids but no doubt really good at their job. Stacy is like her mother at that. I always wondered how will she cope without her. But you see I didn't have to worry because she got a huge family out there. Valentina is like my daughter only so she's already family to us since she was a kid. But seeing the acceptance and love my daughter is getting by your family makes me happy because I see Stacy is happy. She always wanted siblings and all. She considers your sons as her siblings. I see the way she talks about you all and it makes me content", Jim smiled happily.

"She's like Valentina to me Jim. Even Ryan. They're good kids. They've helped save our lives. They have good hearts and that's why my sons have gotten along with them. I promise you I'll always take care of them. They're mine and my son's responsibility there in New York", I smile assuringly.

"Thank you Vincenzo. I'm really not worried for them anymore. You've helped change their life for better actually. You enrolled them into a very prestigious school. They've made friends there. Elijah checks up with their studies time to time. Enzo takes care of their health. Ales takes care of all their necessities. It's like I'm right there. I couldn't be more thankful", Jim chuckled.

"Oh come on Jim. I should be the one thanking you. I know how much you and your wife have taken care of Melanie and Valentina. Val once told me that there is no one except you that she considers a father figure. I'm thankful to you", I smile.

"She's a great girl. Very smart and kind. I'm happy she found her family. I know yesterday was Melanie's death anniversary and I'm sorry about that. I wish Melanie was alive and living with you all", Jim smiled sadly.

"I wish too", I sigh smiling.

"Why don't you shift to New York? It'll be much easier. Stacy anyway misses you so much all the time and I know you do too", I ask curiously.

"Yeah actually I'm planning to shift there. My company is transferring me to New York for a better position and pay scale so mostly I'll come there soon", Jim nods smiling.

"Good to hear that. Let me know when you're coming", I smile.

"Sure", He nods

We spoke for some more time like that about work and family.

Soon we had to leave back home. Everyone said their goodbyes to Jim and we got our luggage from home and left back to New York along with Ryan and Stacy.

I don't think I'll ever sell that house. It as a lot of memories of Melanie.

It's been a good time here in texas.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So texas vacation is over. Hope you liked this chapter!

Next coming up will be something Dimitri planned for Diaz 😏..I hope you didn't forget about that 😉

Please vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
414K 20.1K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

63.8K 2.5K 57
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...