love letters ~k.akaashi~

By shiningcami_

based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaa... More

~cast and playlist~
~prolouge~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~christmas special~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-one~
~twenty-two~
~twenty-three~
~twenty-four~
~twenty-five~
~twenty-seven~
~twenty-eight~
~twenty-nine~
~thirty~
~thirty-one~
~thirty-two~
~ending A~
~ending B~
kind of important a/n

~twenty-six~

1.5K 40 7
By shiningcami_

"aren't you glad we skipped school. i mean, you didn't see akaashi all day, you got breakfast and lunch with me, we even went shopping." momo held up the bags she had in her hand, nodding her head towards the bags you had. you nodded slowly, still not in the best of moods.

"i mean, look at this adorable barbie doll i bought. isn't it cute?" she pulled out the doll from on of her bags, a big smile plastered on her face. momo always had a love for barbie, you didn't quite get it but you always tried to buy her barbie themed gifts.

the thing about not seeing akaashi wasn't 100% true. you saw a glimpse of him when you quit your manager position and turned in your volleyball tracksuit to yukie. you heard akaashi's voice, something you didn't expect to miss yet you did. before momo had walked you away from the gym, you caught a quick glimpse of akaashi.

if it wasn't for momo, you most likely would've given in to your temptations and asked him for forgiveness for the breakup. but, you didn't thanks to momo being there with you which prevented you from doing that. you missed his presence around you, the way his hands just happened to fit so perfectly into yours like a puzzle piece, even the little things like sharing your headphones with him. you didn't expect to get over him after two days, but you wish you did.

it would've made your life so much easier. the walk back to your place was silent, the occasional chattering of teeth from the cold december wind. to fit uniform regulations, students could opt to wear the sweater vest and the blazer along with a scarf and gloves, but it didn't offer much protection from the freezing cold.

"all right n/n, i'll see you tomorrow. i'm always here for you." she opened her arms for a hug which you gladly accepted. you stayed in each other's embrace for a while before momo let you go and started walking back to her place. you exhaled through your nose, your breath visible due to the cold and walked inside the house.

all you wanted to do was lay in bed, watch a couple of episodes of fruits basket and drift off to sleep, but you were stopped by alisa. "f/n, mind telling me what you were up to today?"

"what do you mean? i was at school the whole day." you shrugged it off, taking your shoes off and slipping your slippers on. alisa walked up to you and held up your shopping bags.

"yeah, seems to me you had a blast at school. our parents received a notification that you weren't at school today. i had to cover up for you and say you were sick with another fever. the least you could do is tell me why you decided to skip today. and tell me why you aren't at volleyball practice right now, i thought you were the manager?"

you took your bags from alisa's hands and started walking up the stairs to your room, not really in the mood for another one of her lectures. once you had changed out of your uniform, you got in bed and turned your computer on to start rewatching fruits basket. you didn't even bother turning the lights on, hoping this would make it easier to fall asleep.

it did, after two episodes you were out cold. you were only woken up by the lights of your room being turned on hours later. you saw the silhouette of your sister walking into your room and you heard her close your door. you pulled the covers over your head to block out the light. alisa sat down next to you and pulled the covers off your head.

"all right, you don't have to tell me what's going on with you. but i'm always here if you want to talk, for whatever it is i'll be here." you rested your head on her shoulder as she stroked your hair. the comforting nature your sister radiated made you feel the safety to start crying again.

"look, it's just...akaashi and i...we ended up...urm-" you were interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and the voice of lev.

"alisa! i'm home!" he yelled out. alisa looked at you, her eyebrows raised. "you want lev to come in here or do you just want it to be the two of us?"

"no it's okay, lev can come in." alisa nodded.

"we're up in n/n's room!" loud footsteps came up the stairs and then your door opened, lev walking in. "and why is n/n crying? what's going on?"

"akaashi and i broke up. okay? that's why he wasn't with us this morning, because he and i broke up friday." you stuttered your words out, lev felt a sudden chill go up his spine.

"if it's not too much, do you mind telling us how you two got together?" your mood immediately worsened, you were so goddamn tired of telling this story over and over again.

"look, i think i have an idea of how they got together." better now than never, lev thought. you and alisa looked at him with a confused look, especially you. how did you lev know how you two got together?

"look...around september i saw n/n reading something and i was curious and i wanted to find out what it was. so i snuck in her room and i looked around and i saw this hatbox she had and i looked inside and it was a bunch of letters. i never planned to mail them but she came to practice one day and i couldn't receive the balls well and she started laughing at me. so i got mad and i sent them out because they were already addressed and one of them was for akaashi and there was one for kenma too and it was really stupid of me and i'm sorry f/n." lev covered his face with his arms once he stopped talking.

"i'm gonna kill you." you grabbed a pillow and lev started running with you running after him while alisa started running after you two.

"lev how could send those letters out!? you idiot!" you chased him all the way down to the living room, where lev tripped over his own foot and fell in the floor. you took the opportunity to start hitting him with the pillow, lev assuming the fetal position as the hits started.

"f/n haiba! stop hitting lev! come on! let go!" alisa grabbed your waist, trying to get you away from lev but you wouldn't budge. at least you weren't crying, that made alisa happy. she had finally managed to pull you away after five minutes of you beating lev up with the pillow, lev still hadn't come out of the fetal position, scared you would start to beat him up again.

"okay look," alisa started once she had separated the two of you and sat you both down on the couch, her in between the two of you. "lev had absolutely no right to send those letters—especially since they were your private property—but you have to admi-" alisa was cut off by your voice.

"yeah, he had not right but he's a fucking idiot who doesn't have any respect for my personal stuff." alisa smacked you upside the head, making you wince.

"f/n haiba, watch your mouth or next time i won't be so polite. like i was saying, if you didn't want those letters sent out, then why did you address them? there was some part of you that wanted something to happen, wasn't there?"

you stayed silent. was there a part of you that wanted those letters sent? did you feel some form of relief when you found out they were mailed since you didn't have to worry about someone finding them?

as much as you hated to admit it, if lev hadn't sent out those letters, you and akaashi definitely would not have reconciled, not one bit. so should you be thanking him?

"thought it literally pains me to say this...th-thank you lev." you pretended to gag your words out as if you were puking. lev looked at you, his eyes wide with confusion.

"uh...what do you mean 'thank you'?"

"look, without you i wouldn't have talked to akaashi. like at all, not a chance. but some part of me feels like thanking you for basically forcing me to talk to him...so thanks, i guess." you mumbled that last part out which was enough for lev to come over to you and pull you into a bone-crushing hug.

"okay moment over, let go of me." you pushed him off once you couldn't breathe, he was a tall guy. an attribute he got from your father.

"all right, f/n gets to pick the movie tonight. we haven't done our movie night in a while with you two always at practice and me always studying. lev, go get snacks. i'll get the blankets, n/n you stay here and pick out the movie."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"all right, talk to me akaashi. what happened between you and f/n?" bokuto opened his usual can of coffee and took a sip of it, waiting for akaashi's response.

"well you know how we got together. you were there. well, the next day i was hoping to see her cause you know, first day as an official couple. well i was getting ready to go over to her house when i got a text from mai." akaashi whispered that last part out but bokuto still heard him.

"you still have mai's number? akaashi bro, what the fuck?"

"yeah i know...look i'll talk to her to soon about all this and how i have no more interest in her but she's not my main concern. she texted me a picture of f/n and kenma and her head was on his shoulder. i started overthinking so i went to her house to wait for her to come back home. i didn't know whether to consider it cheating or not, i still don't know actually."

"depends how you look at it. if it was a thing they used to do when they were friends, then i think it's fine. i mean, i personally wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as it doesn't cross a line." akaashi stayed silent, taking in what bokuto had just said.

"i'm gonna go ahead and assume you thought the opposite of what i think? you just thought it was 'coupley'?" akaashi nodded slowly, a feeling of guilt settling in.

"i mean, she told me it was a regular thing in their friendship. but why does she still do it? i mean, from what i know, her and kenma hadn't spoken until that day. i just found it suspicious that they could fall back into that routine so quickly."

"well, they were best friends for all of middle school. she's more used to it than, say, your old friendship back in elementary school. it feels natural to her. it's not just gonna go away in a blink of an eye."

"so what do i do bokuto-san? she's not even talking to me. she won't answer my texts, it's only been a couple of days and i haven't seen her. i caught a glimpse of her at practice when she quit her manager position but hirai-san wouldn't even let me talk to her."

"akaashi...man up bro. if you want to talk to her then talk to her. you have to ignore hirai-chan's overprotective nature over f/n and talk to her." bokuto threw his now empty can into a trash can and they continued walking in silence to the bus station where bokuto would get on.

"look akaashi," bokuto started once they reached the station. "if you want even the slightest chance of getting back together with f/n, you have to quit being such a wimp and talk to her."

"that's a little harsh bokuto-san, but it's what i needed so thank you."

"good, cause if that didn't work, i would've slapped you." the seriousness of bokuto's words made akaashi's blood run cold with fear. he had no doubt in his mind bokuto would've slapped him.

now all he had to do was find out how he was going to get past hirai-san and talk to you without her punching him for even trying to get close to you.

a/n: i got my first dose of the covid vaccine on friday and you finally got to beat lev. also i'm gonna be editing some earlier chapters for plot purposes and grammar issues cause that's when i didn't know what i where i wanted to go for the book so if you get random updates, don't mind it :)). ALSO THANKS FOR 8K MY DARLINGS <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 2.9K 30
In which (Y/N) experiences unrequited love, yet doesn't let go of the boy who stole the heart that's hers, Until, she finds another [Sugawara Kōshi...
88.5K 3.9K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...
847K 27.6K 45
❝𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒? 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄❞ ↳in which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...
2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...