This Town

By JosieS11

"Are you ready, bonked nose?" He asks and I scoff. "I guess, sexy pants." I say smiling. **** Nia Stilinski m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
DEREK'S POV
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE pt 2
Authors Note- the movie
TWM-1
TWM- 2
TWM- 3
TWM- 4
TWM- 5 (alternative ending)

Chapter 9

8.2K 206 33
By JosieS11

3rd person pov
Both Derek and Scott were in the animal clinic healing from the attack at the rave.

"Did you hear that?" Derek asks standing up and Scott nods. "I did." Scott says whilst Derek's eyes widen.

"What is it?" Scott asks confused. "A car crash." Derek says before going outside to find a scent.

"You're joking." Derek says worried and Scott stands beside him. "What?" Scott asks. "Not what. Who." Derek says and Scott raises an eyebrow. "It's Nia." Derek says before rushing off.

"Nia, as in Stiles older sister Nia?" Scott shouts, annoying Derek. "Yes." Derek shouts back.

Both Derek and Scott arrived at the scene to see the car had flipped and there was a small fire.

Derek goes over to the door of the side of the car Nia was on. This seemed to be the only way to get her out, but the fire was too close. She was already close enough to the fire.

"Nia!" Derek calls and her eyes shot open. "Okay, that's a good sign." Derek says to Scott.

It took Nia a minute to gather what was going on. The only thing she seemed to remember was the argument with Stiles and she felt bad.

"Stiles." She kept muttering. "It's okay, we're gonna get you out and take you to a hospital." Scott says and she starts freaking out. "No. Don't take me there." She keeps repeating. "Okay, we won't." Derek says and she calms down but only to start crying.

Nia had smacked her head off of the steering the wheel and her head was now spinning. Her forearms were right next to a fire.

"Right okay." Derek says and rips the drivers side door off. "Nia, can you take your seatbelt off?" Derek asks and she shakes her head no.

"Okay, im gonna do it for you." Derek says before leaning down and over her to take her seat belt off. Nia's body falls closer to the fire, but her forearms where now in the fire. She let out a high pitched scream which was enough for Derek to pull her out of there.

Once he had pulled her out, he helped Scott put the car on the side of the road, so it didn't worry anyone.

Derek made his way back over to Nia and helped her stand up. "How you feeling?" He asks and before she can respond she just faints. Derek quickly lifts her up with one arm supporting her back, the other under her knees.

"Get Stiles, meet him at my place." Derek says to Scott and they split up.

Scott tried to call Stiles multiple times on the way to his, but he didn't answer once.

Scott bangs on the front door and it took seconds for both the Sheriff and Stiles to open the door.

"Uh hi." Scott says and both Stiles and the Sheriff sigh. Scott didn't know if he should tell their dad about the accident. Nia doesn't want to go to hospital and if her dad knows, she'll be forced to go.

Once the sheriff didn't see Nia, he went back to the kitchen where he tried to call her again repeatedly.

"What's up Scott, we're a little pre occupied." Stiles says and Scott nods. "I know, it's about your sister." Scott whispers and Stiles eyes widen.

"You know where she is?" Stiles asks and Scott nods. "She got into an accident. She should be okay. Derek is with her. She's refusing to go to the hospital. She kept muttering your name, I think she wants you." Scott whispers and Stiles eyes widen. Derek has an injured Nia.

"I can assure you she doesn't want to see me." Stiles says before going and grabbing his car keys.

"Where you going?" His dad asks. "We're gonna go look for Nia." Stiles says. "She just text me, she said she was staying at a friend's to let you cool off." His dad says. "I still want to apologise." Stiles says and his dad nods. "I'll be in my room." Dad says and Stiles nods before rushing out of the door with Scott.

"Woah what happened?" Issac asks as Derek lies Nia down on a table. "Car crash and she won't go to the hospital." Derek says before examining the cut on her forehead. It wasn't too deep, so hopefully she'll be okay.

Derek places his hand over Nia's hand and begins to take her pain, which wakes her up.

"Hey." Derek says softly and she smiles. "Hi." She responds before trying to sit up but Issac ends up helping her. "Thank you." She says to Issac and he smiles at her.

"How you feeling?" Derek asks and she yawns. "Okay but tired. It doesn't hurt anymore, it's probably just the adrenaline but im so tired." She says not knowing Derek willingly took her pain.

"Hey, where is Erica and Boyd?" She asks yawning. "They went home." Issac says and she nods. "Hey did Erica like her cupcakes?" Nia asks making both of them laugh. "Yes she did." Derek says watching Nia closely.

Nia goes to get her phone from her pocket and winces, she then notices the burns on her arm. "Ouch." She says and Derek chuckles. "You'll be okay. You'll be lots better if you go to the hospital." Derek suggests and she shakes her head no.

"It's your dad." Issac reads off of Nia's phone. "Can you tell him im staying at a friend's tonight, I'll just go home later when he's asleep." I say and Issac nods before typing on her phone.

"What were you doing out so late?" Derek asks and Nia sighs. "I argued with Stiles. I was just gonna drive around till he went to bed and I was gonna go home. But I crashed so yeah." She says looking around the room nervously.

"Do you want me to beat him up?" Issac offers which earned a laughter from Nia but an eye roll from Derek.

Stiles rushes inside and over to Nia, worrying that Derek might've bit her. "Are you okay?" He asks checking her over with his eyes. "Im okay." She says softly.

"He didn't..." Stiles says looking at Derek. "He said he would. This would've been the perfect opportunity." Stiles rambles.

"Derek wouldn't bite me, he loves me too much." I say making Derek roll his eyes.

"Wait... you know?" Stiles says and she nods. "I've been waiting for you to tell me for the longest time. I know literally everything. These guys keep me updated." Nia says and Stiles eyes widen.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks her. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks him. They both burst out laughing at each other.

"Are you okay? Im so sorry. I didn't think this would've happened. I was annoyed I didn't mean anything I said. I love you so much and im glad you're here to take care of us. It's just been a shit day, I am so sorry." Stiles rambles and she throws her arms around him. "I know." She says softly. "And im sorry too." I say and Stiles takes a breath of relief that he had been holding since Nia left the house.

"You aren't going back to Phoenix are you?" Stiles asks and everyone looks at them confused as they pull away. "Oh god no." She says laughing.

"So she hit her head quite hard, she should be okay. She may have a concussion, so make sure she's okay. Then on top of that you might wanna get some cream on them burns. She isn't very good on her feet either." Derek says and Stiles nods before thanking Derek.

Derek carried Nia to Stiles Jeep. Scott got in the back of the Jeep. "Thank you." Nia says to Derek and he just nods. "You should be more careful." He says and she nods. "I will." She says smiling.

When they get to their house both Scott and Stiles jump out of the Jeep and rush over to Nia to support her. They put one of her arms around each of them and support her waist as they take her inside. "This is totally unnecessary." Nia whispers as they take her up to her room.

They sit her down on her bed and she thanks them before they leave her alone.

It takes Nia a long time to get dressed into her pyjamas. She then  slowly walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth and take her makeup off.

She then checks the windows are locked and that the door is too.

She climbed into bed and waited for to sleep over come her.

As she rolled over in her sleep she noticed a black silhouette and immediately jumps up. She moves as far up the bed as she can and starts crying.

"Hey it's only me." Derek clarifies making his way to her side and she takes a breath of relief. "Sorry." She says and he looks at her confused. "You don't have anything to be sorry for." He says before turning her lamp on.

"How'd you get in here, my windows and door is locked." Nia says bringing her knees into her chest. "I came through Stiles window then picked the lock." Derek says and she groans.

"Why do you lock them both?" He asks and she sighs. "No reason." She says and then realises she can't really lie to a werewolf.

"Back in Phoenix I had a boyfriend. We broke up way over a year ago. But he was like obsessed to me, he was like a stalker. It was why I moved home." She says before moving over to let Derek sit on her bed with her.

"What happened?" He asks making her sigh. "He um broke into my apartment all the time, showed up at my work office pretending to be other people. I got a restraining order against him, it didn't work. Changed the locks, locked the windows and doors almost all the time, got cameras and he always found ways around it. So with dad being the Sheriff, it would've been smart to move back home." She says and Derek nods. "Im so sorry." He says and she nods.

"You don't have to lock your doors and windows anymore, I'll protect you." Derek says and she smiles. "And you say we aren't friends." She teases.

"Do you wanna stay tonight?" Nia asks him. "Oh I don't know." Derek says and she rolls his eyes.

"Derek just stay, my bed is comfy and no offence you live in a shithole." Nia says and he chuckles. "Okay." He says before kicking off his shoes and getting in bed properly.

"Thank you for saving me." Nia says yawning whilst lying on her side to face him. "Don't worry about it." He says and she smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 4.3K 22
Life for Stiles Stilinski is pretty good. He lives with his dad and two sisters in the small town of Beacon Hills, but when an old family moves back...
1.6K 17 28
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
2.1K 108 8
Hayley Carter and Derek Hale have both lost half of their families to hunters and were in hiding. In New York no less. The two love each other greatl...
434K 9.7K 38
We all know Derek comes back to Beacon Hills for Laura. What if he brought two people along?