Hybrid[ M.B]

SlytherinPrincess133

Nevaeh Seraphina is friends with Simon Lewis and Clary Fray. She has been living a normal life but little did... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Nevaeh's Demon Friends
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 *SMUT*

Chapter 5

1.4K 37 8
SlytherinPrincess133

Me, Clary, Simon and even Maureen entered the club and was met with many people dancing with each other. What did i expect? It's a club for Warlocks sake. Why did i say warlock? Eh.
Simon suddenly asked if Clary wanted a drink but she walked away. I catch up with her because she was walking way too fast. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "The blonde guy i was talking too. Why am I telling you this? You couldn't see him" she said and continued walking. " I saw him and you talking to each other just now but it's weird how Simon and Maureen couldn't see the dude." I said. Clary suddenly held onto a big mans arms and motioned for me to do the same. I sighed and ran towards their direction and held onto the mans other arm. " Someone's been working out. Cool contacts." Clary said. I sighed. What did i get myself into?
We entered some sort of private room and we let go of the man's arms. "Watch out!" Clary suddenly said and pushed a lady who was wearing a purple dress away from the blonde guy from earlier. "Watch out!"Blondie said and pushed Clary away. I was about to go and get Clary but i was hit.
I looked at who hit me and saw it was a man looking at me. "Did ya have to hit me?!" I said and was about to punch him but he held my wrist. I looked at him and tentacles started coming out of his face.
I looked at him in fear. He twisted my wrist and i heard a crack. "Ahh!" I screamed in pain. The man or creature let go of my wrist and i fell to the floor. I heard a screech and saw a dagger in the mans body.
The man-creature fell to the ground and i was shocked. I looked at the person who saved me and saw a girl with white tight revealing clothes smiling at me. I got up while holding my wrist. " Thanks i guess." I said.
I saw Clary leave the room and i quickly followed her. When i got out of the room I couldn't see Clary anywhere.
"Clary? Clary where are you?! Clar- umph." I was cut off when i bumped into someone. I looked at the person who i bumped into and saw a man with spiky hair and eyeliners looking at me.
"S-sorry. I wasn't looking where i was going. " i said. But i saw a red lip stain on his suit. I grabbed a napkin from my pocket and wiped the stain off his suit. I felt him looking at me so i looked up.
We were staring at each other and he started leaning in. I started leaning in too but soon i snapped out of it when i remembered that i had to find Clary.
I stepped back and looked at him. "I'm sorry uh sir but i have to go find my friend." I said and walked towards the exit.
But the moment i got out of the club my wrist felt normal so i looked down and see that the broken bone is back in it's place.

What the hell?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

106 0 10
first things first. Clary and Simon are together. Jace and Magnus are together. I will be intraducing a few character's. of my own all else obvicous...
12.6K 323 21
Clary is a shadow hunter. She had to choose between best friend Simon and shadow hunter Jace but is he her brother or not? And what if her evil fathe...
737K 13.5K 69
Charlie Fray is Clary Fray's twin sister and they couldn't be more different. When they are dragged into the shadow hunter world Charlie meets the sa...
36.1K 1K 22
What will happen when Clary Fray enters the life of Elizabeth Lightwood, younger twin of Isabelle Lightwood? Will love blossom among the teenage Shad...