Hearts of Steele

By HaleyMoss

Sequel to Rock of Steele. More

Chapter 23 Orion Pax: Pt. 1
Chapter 24 Orion Pax: Pt. 2
Chapter 25 Orion Pax: Pt. 3
Chapter 26 Bumble Bee pt:1
Chapter 27 Bumble Bee Pt.2
Chapter 28 Loose Cannons
Chapter 29 Crossfire
This is not an update I"m sorry.
Chapter 30 Nemesis Prime
Chapter 31 Grill
Chapter 32 Armada
Chapter 33 Flying Mind
Chapter 35 Triangulation
Chapter 36 Triage.
Chapter 37 Toxicity and Hurt
Chapter 38 Out of the past
Chapter 39 New Recruit
Chapter 40 The Human Factor
Chapter 41 Legacy
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 Hard Knocks
Chapter 43 Inside Job.
Chapter 44 Patch
Chapter 45 Rengeneration
Chapter 46 Darkest Hour

Chapter 34 Tunnel Vision

614 23 4
By HaleyMoss

Ella P.O.V.

"If we are to retrieve the relics before the decepticon's do we must devide our resources. " Optimus announced. "But Optimus at our less army of bots we have a disadvantage." Ratchet countered. "Under these curcumstances this action is paramount, this is one race that absoultly can not afford to lose." Optimus said.

"Here's a twist it would appear that the decepticons have retreated from manhattan." Ratchet informed us all. "They just up and left?" Arcee asked shocked. "It is more likely that Megatron has already set course for the second set of cordinates. Having dispatched a unit to this underground relic." Optimus said.

"With out busting up a city to get to it?" Arcee asked. "THey used subway tunnels. New york has a whole network of them running beneath the city." Jack stated. That's true. I've always wanted to go to new york. Maybe I'd see some Mutant awesome ninja turtles there!

"Since the human population is still unware of us it is absoulte we remain as robots in desguise. Arcee, Bumble you are the best choice to go in such a populated area." Optimus said.

"Optimus new york has more than 8 billion people it would be obvious that they would be spotted. " Jack said. "WHere are you going with this?" Arcee asked. "Your going to need a face man, someone who can speak on their behalf." Jack added. You sly dog you.

"Well ive actually seen a subway station I grew up and a metro metropulois. Unlike Mr. Ive never been outside Jasper, Nevada. " Miko stated. I actually have been out of here on vacation but no where that needed a subway.

"I have been to cybertron." Jack stated again. "Cybertron doesnt have subway's. Does it?" Miko stated again but then asked. "Agent Fowlers feild experience makes him our best candidate." Optimus said as he turned to Agent F laying down on the gurney.

Until he sat up momentarily "bullandfish." He said. "If he werent still recovering from his encounter with the decepticon warship. "Ratchet stated. "Which we survived without incendent." Miko said. "Very well Jack and Miko will acompany Arcee and Bumble Bee." Optimus said.

"Wait, wait wait can I go with? Ive never seen new york! Please, Please, Please Oppi?" I begged Optimus. While i put on my best puppu dog pouty face.

"Where did you learn that word?" Ratchet asked. "What Oppi? I just got it from Optimus name like a short version of it."I told him.

"Ella, you just called Optimus father in cybertronian." Ratchet informed me. "Well he's sorta like a dad, oh well so can I go?" I asked. Optimus looked like he was contemplating on it then he said" You can go Ella and you can call me Oppi any time you want." He said. All the other bots gasped.

They must have been shocked. I wonder if Optimus was a father at some point in his life.

"Yes" Miko and I said. Ratchet activated the ground bridge while Jack hopped on Arcee and with Miko in the passenger seat and I in the driver seat of Bee. We then went through and came in through an allway of new york.

I'm so excited yet all I'll be seeing is a subway. Oh well. Arcee and Jack stayed put just to look or talk while we drove over where there was subway under construction. "Hey Bee can you honk and get those two's attention Please." I asked. He didnt answer just honked twice. His drivers window was down so Miko leaned over and said construction.

Arcee and Bee transfomed once we were down in the subway. Arcee was walking away from the tracks and Bee was until he started to walk on it. Jack and Miko were walking infront of Arcee and Bee while I was walking beside Bee.

"Bumble Bee dont move, it a third track carries electricity to power the subway trains." Jack told him as he was just about to put his pede down on it. "One touch and zap your fried. "Miko said. Then Bee was hopping around trying to get away from it.

Then we started walking again when MIko said "you must have learned about that on tv or something. "We getting any closer?" Jack asked as we walked a little ways more. "the triangulate cordinates is one thing but trying to find them through this maze is another thing." Arcee said back.

Soon we heard a noise and there was a door way we all looked in then Arcee said "Drilling." "This way." Miko said as he went through and Jack followed her. I stayed put, I didnt want to get in trouble with Arcee let alone Optimus since he allowed me to come.

Arcee looked down at me and said "Arent you going to go with?" I shook my head and said "No way Optimus allowed me to go I"m not going to risk getting myself in trouble. Let Miko get into a mess of her own." I said. Arcee just nodded.

We quieitly walked down the hallway and saw that Miko and Jack were fixing to get a ride on a sweeper train. Arcee just looked at them like how? then Jack said "uh face." then Arcee just rolled her eyes.

Arcee, Bee, and I just continued on our search when Arcee said "I'm picking up a readying, the cons must have found it first though. We heard louder drilling and we were standing by a brick wall. Arcee and Bee readied thier blaster's. "Ella stay here out of harms way okay sis?" Bee said.

"Okay you got it bro." I said. "what's with the family names?' Arcee asked. "Ill explain later." Bee said. They were fixing to go out shooting when I heard a growling noise. I turned around to see a giant bug thing. I tapped on Bee's pede and said "B-Bee." "Not now Ella." Arcee said. "B-Bumble B-Bee." I tried again. He must have noticed the shreel fear in my voice and he turned around to see the bug con.

The bug con went to land on us when Arcee moved, and Bee picked me up and moved with me. He threw me towards Arcee as the con was  blowing fire at Bee. I landed in Arcee's hands and then she set me on the ground and started firing at the con.

I watched Bee and Arcee fight the bug con and then there were more cons, these looked like soldiers and then tincan himself again. "Ella stay hidden." Arcee commanded. I was behind a wall so that the cons wouldnt be able to see me.

I watched as both Bee and Arcee were knocked out. I"m in big trouble if the cons find me. What do I do? I cant moved or they will know that I"m here. I want to go see if Arcee and Bee are okay but that would be a stupid move.

I watched the Bug con drag Bee over to where Arcee was laying and I watched Knockout open the relic box. I then watched the sweeper driver ram Knockout which gave Bee and Arcee a perfect time to get up and start firing at the cons.

I ran out from my hidiing spot to stand by Bee. Knock transformed into his ugly car and drove off with the relic. "Follow the Relic I'll grab jack and Miko." Arcee told us. Bee took hold of me and tranformed around me and drove off after knock.

Bee and I was catching up to Knock out when he made a quick turn. We did the same. It was a little bumpy going over the track but not too bad since I was strapped in.  We caught up to Knockout again. "You got this Bee ram him good." I told Bee. Bee then transformed with me in one of his hands and he punched Knockout wit the other.

With the relic landing on the train tracks. Bee and Knockout fighting for the relic. Knockout then must have noticed me because then he said. "YOU! your stupid earthling can you die already." "Sorry but I'm harder to kill off then that you ugly excuse for a paint job."I told him. "Why you little-" He didnt get to fininsh his sentence as Bee slammed his fist in Knockout's face

Bee got the relic but it was knocked out of his hand, then he kicked Knockout in the face. The relic some how activated and attached it's self to Bee. Then the sweeper truck came right at us we didnt have time to move.

I was waiting to see the death light some to me but it never did I just felt like a light sensation go through my body. I opened my eyes to see that we were phasing through the sweeper truck. I looked up at Bee and he had the same expression I did. We both said "Woah" at the same time.

Miko, Jack and a guy walked towards us. "Bumble Bee?" Miko asked. Were alright Miko." Bee said. "Yeah dont even worry about me I was here too." I told her. "Dude! that was awesome." Miko Exclaimed. "I know right." Bee said eventhough he knew she couldnt understand him

"I got it." Bee told Arcee as she drove up. "How did you not get mashed?" Jack asked. "I dont know really." Bee said. "Phase shifter makes it great when you need to pass through solid objects. Or vice versa." Arcee explained. "Well that could come in handy." Bee said.

We heard a No yell from knockout. Needless to say he looked really bad worse than he did. "You scratch my paint I scratch yours." Knockout told us. Arcee and Bee just raised their weapons at him. He transformed and drove off clipping one of his tires off in the process.

Jack then turned towards Arcee and Bee and said "He knows, do we have to take him with us?" I guess he was talking about the guy standing with us. "to the mothership?" the guy asked. "I think I have a work around." Miko said. She called Agent F.

Miko handed the guy the phone and then he handed it back when he was done. "So you folks will be in touch?" He asked. "Abofreakinglutly." Miko stated. "ah ah but until then we need to ramain to completely radio silence." Arcee said. "It's been an honor." the guy said as he saluted Arcee and Bee. Arcee and Bee looked at each other and then saluted back. Then we started walking away.

Jack and Miko were talking when Arcee stated "One relic down  three to go." I was still in Bee's hand when I decided to climb up to sit on his shoulder so he wouldnt have to hold me.

Bee then transformed with me in the drivers seat and opened the passenger seat for Miko to get in. Then we drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 69 25
Sequel to 'Seven And Ten Thousand'.
13.3K 445 34
Just the tale of my OC, Ignite, and Ultra Magnus. Starts out with a bitch ass teacher. Language will be used.
942 51 10
Sequel to Cherry On Top. When Road Siren escapes and goes after a certain red medic for revenge. Can Knock Out's friends help him stop her before it'...
16.4K 196 14
Sequel to the 1st story Transfomers Prime (Jack x Arcee