THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Note

201 7 0
By _stories_adict

Hey guys,

I hope you guys are doing great. Just wanted to thank you all for enjoying my story. This was my starting story and I am over the moon to have 500 reads. Thank you a lot.

Also please do comment if there are mistakes in the book or if you would want to suggest something. Hope you have a wonderful time.

And if you do think it is good then please share with your friends and don't forget to vote and comment. Just a small request.

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 15.7K 44
Broken by soul, broken by heart. Valeria is Alpha's daughter who has been through lot of loss. She's in no rush finding her mate, so you can imagine...
4.3K 218 28
Zander is a self centered alpha. He's grown up having everything handed to him. When he meets his mate after turning 18, he finds out that she is th...
508K 15.3K 14
Zander Anarchy Black, Alpha of the Black Moon Pack, the strongest, notorious and the most biggest pack in the United Kingdom. The word black seems to...
639K 15.3K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...