Zodiac Short Stories

By ZodiacBitxxh

AYOOO! So these are a bunch of short stories including the zodiacs themselves, I'm super sorry if the charact... More

!BEFORE YOU READ!
Meet the Zodiacs!
#2 - The Signs get lost
The Sign's favorite insults from Hamilton
#3 - The Signs go to a Haunted House
#4 - The Signs have a sleepover at Capricorn's house
#5 - The Signs make pizza

#1 - The Signs at the Airport

37 1 0
By ZodiacBitxxh

(Skit from Pinterest)

CANCER - *hyperventilating* GUYS I'M AFRAID OF FLYING!

VIRGO - There's nothing to worry about. The worst thing that would happen is the plane combusts and we hurdle to our deaths.

*Cancer screams*

GEMINI - Hey it'll be fine. First we go through the metal detector. Easy, watch.

*Gemini goes through the metal detector and it blares*

GEMINI - I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

PISCES - You have a lighter in your pocket, are you an arsonist?

TAURUS - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GUYS HELP ME!!! *Is being dragged through the luggage line*

LEO - I'LL SAVE YOU *Gets stuck in the luggage line too*

LIBRA - *Pops bubblegum bubble* We've been waiting here forever. I mean seriously, we got here two nights ago.

SCORPIO - *Tries to bribe a security guard into letting them go early and gets escorted off the premises*

ARIES - DID YOU GUYS KNOW THEY HAVE A COFFE AND DONUT BAR? *Mouth is stuffed with donuts*

SAGITTARIUS - The guard isn't looking! Quick everybody go!

*Everyone runs through the metal detector and it's blaring*

CAPRICORN - *Trips* Guys help me! We're friends!

LEO - *She picks up Capricorn and runs after the others*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 707 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
4.7K 72 18
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
3.4K 253 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
6.1K 105 39
In this sequel to my other popular book, Michael Jackson and the reader pull even more pranks on each other! **REQUESTS ARE CLOSED**