Glitched Love ~ Ben Drowned X...

By WildChild289

Fiery, passionate, but dangerous and unexpected love...kidnapped yet safe, your heart was his But he was a w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilouge

Chapter 4

395 4 3
By WildChild289

Ben sat in his chair at home, laughing his butt off when (o/y/n) walked in.
(This is the other you from the Masky x Hoodie fanfic.)
"Ben what are you doing?."

Ben nearly fell out of his chair, you had startled him.
"Just harassing another person from my fan-obsessed website cleverbot.
He heard a huff.
"Wow Ben, no offense but you really need to grow up...do you ever think that maybe your soulmate could be on that site?. Or somewhere if you'd actually get off your butt and look for once?. I mean look at how I found you guys, Masky and hoodie found me in the woods, how cliche." She sighed.

Ben huffed and went back to doing his computer business.
"Me a lover?. No thanks (o/y/n) I'm good. Besides she would just take away all the fun I have messing with these people, especially the women."
He said flirtatiously but he was joking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 30.9K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
331K 10.1K 26
It started with tears, but will it end in tears? -BEN Drowned x Reader -Profanity -Mature themes -LGBTQ+ representation (cause fuck homophobes) -Don'...
53.6K 936 7
[Honestly this fan fiction is soo bad and i wrote this when i was like 13 and i don't why people continue to read it, but go ahead and knock yourself...