𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞...

By isadorahstories

Italian girl, Sofia Bianco, was born into wealth. Sadly her mother passed away and since then things haven't... More

Am I going to die?
You're Lying!
Loverboy.
Patience, my love.
You don't mess with a Bianco!
Guess who's back!
When Two Worlds Collide.
Guns And Roses.
Family Affairs.
Secrets Are What Get You Killed.
Time Will Tell.
I Said I Love You.
Old Habits Become Routine Part:1
Old Habits Become Routine Part:2
You Complete Me.
Mrs. Mafia.
The Queen & Her King(s)?
Happier Than Ever
One Last Ride

I Trusted You.

299 10 0
By isadorahstories

(This is now three years later)<3
AUTHOR
"Urgh ugh." Sofia huffed as she sprinted holding a gun in her hand. Running from the fake sirens that had been chasing her. She jumped in the air and roughly fell to the ground with a sharp somersault. She landed on her two feet kneeling. Sofia looked up from her feet as she focused on pointing the gun towards the red target. Her chest jumping up and down as she tried to catch her breath. "Like that?" She says wiping the sweat from her forehead.
"Were these fake sirens really necessary?"

"I am so turned on right now." Matteo jokes looking at her as he grinned.
"Well, you did teach me." She flirted as she got up flipping her hair, walking away swiping her hand across his chest.
She pulled his shirt in and dragged him along the empty ally way.
Sofia looked at him with such desire as she smiled.

Matteo picked her up as they giggled and threw her up against a brick wall. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she stretches her head upward slowly breathing heavily. Her dragging her lips up and down his neck. "Don't tease me." He said smiling. "Hmm." She replied.

As they aggressively kissed each other in broad daylight, she could feel his hand reach past her legs, up her waist and to her neck. He still had one hand holding her thigh as he gripped onto her throat. He pulled her in with his veiny ring-covered hands as he leaned down to reach her mouth and teased her. He brought his lips down to hers and whispered, "just wait till we get home." "Trust me you'll want to wait." He continues.

"B-But...UGH." Sofia huffed.

they drove home with thick sexual tension between them. Matteo looking at Sofia, Sofia looking at Matteo. Her legs shaking just the thought of his touch, Matteo took one hand and quieted her trembling. He laid his right hand gently on her left thigh.

(The next day) (I'm sorry readers, trying to speed it up so all of you can see the ending!!!! Super exciting and far more less boring.)

Matteo looked at Sofia in awe. The morning sun beamed off of her glowing skin. He'd never seen such a beautiful thing.
"Hmmm. Staring now are we?" Sofia asked as she smiled while just waking up.
"You're just too beautiful, Mi reina."

"Well, yes." She laughed. "And while I may be beautiful, I am starving! What to you want, I'm cooking." She said as she practically skipped out of bed.

"All I want for breakfast is you." He said.
"Rather tempting, Mr. Sanchez!" She flirted as she came back to the bed, kneeling with one knee to reach Matteo for a kiss.
"Oh you called me Mr. Sanchez, you can't leave now sorry." Matteo laughed as he pulled her towards him playfully.

Sofia and Matteo both giggled, laughed as they were truly happy...
"Okay, okay I've gotta go! Where's your shirt, my love?"
"Should be on the floor along with our other clothes." He joked.

"Hm very funny! Okay I'm making pancakes." She said opening his door.

"What the hell?" Sofia asked while buttoning up Matteo's shirt on her back,  her eye caught something wedged in between his door.

"To Sofia?" She asked confused.

"Did you get me something and fail to hide it properly?"
"Not recently, no." He laughed.
For some reason as Sofia opened the envelope she had found in between Matteo's bedroom door, she grew anxious. She wanted to know what was inside but also didn't. All she knew it could have been a simple letter, but something inside her told her otherwise.

"What is it?" Matteo asks laying in bed.

Dear Sofía,
I am so sorry you had to find out this way but if you're reading this, then you have figured out who I really am. Years ago, your father took me in as his own. He raised me and eventually let me in on his mafia secret. He had told me that he had a beautiful baby girl and how nobody could ever find out about you. Later, he had taken in a new family, I got jealous. I killed your mother and started to plan to take over being the next mafia leader.

I framed your father for killing someone. I told him if he ever told anyone I framed him, you would get hurt.
There are things you don't have to understand, but I did care and love you. You should know, my age is thirty-one. I was nineteen when I framed him.

I'm so sorry.

Sofia's face went blank. Numbness was all she could feel as it spread from her stomach to the tips of her fingers. She grew quiet as she could feel her legs losing balance.

"Sofia?" He asked.
She turns around, looked at him then collapsed to her knees.
Matteo rushing towards her as he caught her head from slamming to the ground. A small gentle tear ran down her face as it was blank.

"Sofia what's wrong?"

"What happened?" He continued as he hugged her.
With no emotion, she gently passed the handwritten note towards Matteo as her hands shook.

Matteo read every last word from the letter that had been sent to Sofia and instantly knew who wrote it. Whoever wrote it was dumb enough to handwrite it. Matteo was familiar with their handwriting, he had been since he was a teenager...
In that minute, he selfishly forgot about Sofia

MATTEO
"I need to go." I said throwing my clothes back on from the floor, ramming through my drawers looking for another shirt. Buttoning button after button on my black satin shirt. Sofia starts to get anxious as she questions my reaction.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"I'm sorry Sofia, I just need to go." I said brushing her off. "I know who wrote this to you, trust me they will get what they deserve."

I knew exactly what I had to do. "Don't follow me, I need you to stay here. Promise me that." I said trying not to unleash my anger in my tone.

"Matteo, NO!" Sofia said as tears fell down her face."

The minute I shut the door behind me I felt as if I was in slow motion. My whole life, my whole childhood has been a complete lie?

I reload my gun and tuck it into the back of my jeans. I fixed my collar and roll up my sleeves. Nothing but my killing anger-filled eyes and vengeance were visible.

I run down the stairs, grab my keys and drove off to Sebastian's last known home. I wasn't thinking about Sofia, I wasn't thinking about anything but the dark emotions I had been producing. I had dark, bloody murder on my mind. Sebastian had been lying to me my whole life, he killed my family and Sofia's.
I was going to kill that motherfucker.

"Sebastian!" I yelled. "I know you're here you dead motherfucker!"
I kicked down this front door as I stormed my way through his house. I could feel a burning sensation growing from my fingertips to my head as it grew into aggression. As I walked it I tilt my head to the left, cracking my neck. How dare he lie to me all my life.

"SEBASTIAN! REAL BITCH MOVE TO HIDE FROM ME."

"Hm am I now?" Sebastian calmly replied as he turned from his chair.

As I laid my eyes on him, my lips started to quiver with anger. My eyes went black as I ran up to him, grabbing his collar and throwing him along wall after wall.
"Why did you do it?" I yelled repeatedly banging the back of his head against the wall three times.

Sebastian smiled. "This is where you fill in the blanks, brother." Sebastian said as his eyes laid low.
"No, I'm done with your little games." I said pulling him off of the wall, pushing him to the ground.

"So you just came into my life, then Sofia's is that it? Just because you were what? Abandoned as a child? WHAT DID SOFÍA DO TO YOU? SHE WAS AN INNOCENT BABY YOU IDIOT! You killed her mother before she could get the chance to really know her? THEN FRAMED HER FATHER FOR MY FATHERS DEATH?" I asked hovered over his body.
"Then you were seriously thinking you could take my mafia empire away from me? Bold."
"SHE TRUSTED YOU, I EVEN."

"Seems that way yeah." Sebastian replied.
His filthy smirk only made me want to shoot him right there.
He isn't fighting?

"Wait." I said. "You aren't fighting back. Why?"

"Oh, Matteo." Sebastian said as his real English accented voice  came out. "You-."

"You know what...Nah." I said with no hesitation.

*BANG*

And just like that, he was dead. Sebastian's blood splashing on my face and hands as his eyes shut closed. I had just killed my brother, my best friend, my family. My shoes were stained from standing in his pool of blood. Someone who I thought I knew, pretending all my life...

*DIALLING TONE*
"Ramone, acabo de hacer algo que nadie puede saber jamás, esconder el cuerpo. El trabajo está hecho."

"Yes, boss."

AUTHOR
Matteo left slowly as he held his confused emotions in. Without looking back, he left. He couldn't face Sofia like this, not after he had just done what he did. Matteo drove as he held a bottle of whiskey in his hand, from the front compartment. He had anger, guilt, sadness, and stupidity torturing him. Swerving through the New York streets, where he found himself, letting the worst consume him. "What about Sofia?" He'd ask himself, snapping out of guilt. His only motivation was her, every time he thought of her, he'd bounce back into reality.
He threw the bottle on the car ground and sped home thinking about her...

SOFIA
"Daddy, I'm scared. What do I do about this? Did you know?" I asked over the phone.
"Unfortunately, yes my love, I did. I'm so sorry I should have told you the real truth"
"You went through so much daddy, it's understandable why you didn't."

*SLAM*

"I gotta go, dad, I will call you back. I love you and I'm sorry."

Matteo entered the room with blood splattered all over himself. His hair a mess and he reeked of alcohol. He was sliding left and right as he tried to walk. What the hell happened?

"What the hell happened!?" I screamed.
"Nothing just got into a fight." Matteo said as he looked away from my eyes.

"I thought we've been over this Matteo. You can't keep letting go of me every time something bad happens, or-or when something gets hard in life. This is a relationship Matteo, there has to be some trust in it!" Sofia yelled.

"I'm here Matteo, I'm here I'm alive. Talk to me!" She continued...

"How can I trust you when knowing absolutely nothing? You know nothing Sofia, I can't just open up about the last twenty years of my life. You don't know this world like I do, Sofia. It isn't safe for you to be in this kind of world." Matteo vented.

"I'm not a broken glass cup with some craft glue on it, Matteo. I'm a grown twenty-five -year-old woman. I can handle it, but no, thank you for being like everyone else in my life who thinks I can never fend for myself or take anything remotely out of the "sunshine and rainbow" era." Sofia exaggerated while walking away from Matteo.

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, SOFIA. GOD, COULD YOU BE MORE SELFISH!" He yelled.
Everything that had happened was because of me. I brought you into this and I regret it, every single day. Telling you things like this would only hurt you."

"Brought me into what, Matteo? Whatever it is you can talk to me, I'm never leaving.

"You don't listen to me, ever!" He snapped, following Sofia. "I have done shit that I may never talk about. We have very two different versions of the world. You lived in one where you didn't have to worry about money, or gang violence, or people in your life dying because a loca wanted revenge."

......
"You knew what you were getting yourself into when you said you loved me. I told you that same night that I am not sunshine and fucking rainbows. I told you I had trauma."

"I was just trying to help you." Sofia said normally, as she let out a sigh. She rubbed her head as she let out a deep breath.

"I know. But there are things Sofia, you wouldn't understand. Once you're in this kind of business, you are in for life! You have to do things that are dark just to stay alive. I don't want that for you." He said laying his hands on her face gently.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push. I just hate seeing you with all this baggage, I wanted you to vent it all onto me so you wouldn't feel the amount of pain you've been through."

"And that's why I love you. I love the way you care for people. When I'm ready, I will tell you everything, but for now, it's just safer that you don't know."

She knew deep down he wasn't in some bad fight. She was scared he may have done something worse, maybe murder... she put on a smile and ignored how sick she felt to her stomach about the recent trauma...

For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 767 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
71.1K 1.8K 73
She's a cold and ruthless girl with a dark and dangerous aura. She lives her life in secret other than those Trusted and close to her. She's domina...
287K 5.7K 50
On one fateful night, sixteen-year-old Sofia Romano had to go through one of the horrific experiences of her life. Ever since, she has been hiding in...
255K 2.3K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...