The Dead Cannot Tell Any Tales

By WiseRavenclaw07

๐”’๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ... โ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆ Everyone is bound... More

โ˜ ๏ธŽ FACECLAIMS โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ AESTHETICS โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ PROLOGUE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER ONE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER TWO โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER THREE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER FOUR โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER FIVE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER SIX โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER SEVEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER EIGHT โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER NINE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER TEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER ELEVEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER TWELVE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER NINETEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER TWENTY โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ EPILOGUE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ SPECIAL THANKS โ˜ ๏ธŽ

โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ

98 7 40
By WiseRavenclaw07

Princess Lilith Black was being taught the history of her kingdom Evraican by her educator, Minerva McGonagall.

"Henceforth, the out coming of the first war that Evraican had with their neighboring kingdom, Trubasha, ended with both kingdoms creating a treaty that later strengthened their united power," spoke Minerva McGonagall. "That united power proved to be useful when another kingdom decided to attack on both growing kingdoms."

"That is how the Blacks and Malfoys started being companions?" asked the red-haired princess.

"Yes," nodded the educator Minerva McGonagall.

Lily nodded and remembered that information.

She was sure her parents were going to ask her about it.

The princess was wearing a light purple, a lavender dress. It was an off-shoulder dress that had flowers around her neckline and around her waist. The sleeves were translucent and wide to her elbows.
Her red hair was tucked behind her ears and cascading down her back. On top of her head was an elegant tiara that had amethyst jewels all over it.

There was a knock on the door of the library making both the princess and her history educator turn to look at the guest.

"Can I burrow my little sister for s bit, Minnie?" asked Prince Sirius Black, who was leaning against the doorframe.

He looked every bit as a prince. The prince in his twenties was still getting to his short hair, which he didn't like at all. His outfit was a classic and elegant one with his special prince crown, a little angled to the side, on top of his head.

"You know you can't call me Minnie. You have ten minutes," said Minerva McGonagall sternly before she left the room.

The princess and prince were left alone in the room.

Prince Sirius moved to sit in front of his younger, redhead sister. He inspected her until he leaned forward and finally decided to speak.

"We got some information," said the prince as he interlocked his hands together. "Well, we can thank little Regulus. He might be the little indecisive angle out of all of us, but he sure knows how to use that little trait to his advantage."

"What's the information?" asked Princess Lilith.

She really wanted to get all the information she could. She really wanted to know if the crew of the Snitch was alive. She really wanted to know if her lover, a lover only her siblings knew about, was alive.

"Apparently there are two keys to open the cell," said Prince Sirius. "The cell, according to some research by little Bella, is underground. They are alive, Lily."

Lily wasn't going to cry. They were alive.

They might have kidnapped her, but she grew close to them. It might have been messed up, but it made sense to her.

The crew was like another family to her. Dorcas was like a sister the redhead bonded with. Devonte was like a brother who taught her things. Same thing went for Remus Lupin and Frank Longbottom. Even though she wasn't technically a part of the crew, Alice was someone brave who Lily knew.

But the most person she missed was the Captain, the leader, of the crew. She missed the messy black hair that she loved to run her fingers through. She missed the hazel eyes that seemed to show kindness for her.

"They are alive, Sirius," whispered back the redhead princess. "Where are the two keys?"

"One is with Lucius," said Sirius.

"And the other?"

"With the Duke," sighed the Prince. "We are counting on you and Narcissa to grab the keys after the big lunch."

"God be with me," sighed redhead princess sighed as she looked up at the sky.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They were having lunch.

At the heads of the table were the King and Queen of Evraican.

Beside Queen Walburga - the queen who had a strict look on her - was Petunia Evans, the eldest of the Black. She was wearing a nude dress that was tight in all the right places. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a low bun.

Beside the blonde princess was her younger sister, Andromeda. Her sage-colored dress made her look as if she was a fairy that lived in the forests of imaginary lands. Her brown hair was curled resting on her shoulders.

Beside Andromeda was the eldest prince of the Black family. Sirius Black had boredom and weariness written all over his storm-like eyes.

Beside Sirius was Bellatrix Black. Her wavy black hair was pulled back from one side. The gold dress she was wearing made her look like a precious gold bar.

Beside the princess, was Princess Lilith who happened to be beside King Orion.

Now, on the other side of the table were the young royals and a Duke.

In front of Lily was the one and only Duke Severus Snape. His pale skin and black hair was ever the same. His dark brown eyes were trying to hide the greed for fame.

Beside the Duke was Prince Regulus Black and beside the young prince was his future wife.

Aurelia Malfoy of Trubasha had ivory skin that seemed to shine. Her sunflower hair was wrapped around her head in one massive braid that made it look like a crown. On top of it was a delicate and small tiara.
She was wearing an elegant and sophisticated off-shoulder gray dress that makes her look like a true princess.

Beside the youngest Malfoy was the youngest Black. Narcissa Black was wearing a navy dress that matched her future husband's suit - who was sitting beside her. Her light blue eyes seemed to reflect her desperation of being forced to grow up when she was still young. In her light blue eyes, she knew that once she gets married, she'll end up being the Queen of Trubasha.

"Forgive the Malfoys that our parents couldn't make it," said Lucius Malfoy speaking about the King and Queen of Evraican. "There was some business back at home that need to be taken care of."

"That is a reasonable and a proper excuse," said Walburga with a slight nod. "We will send a basket that shows our acceptance of your forgiveness when you bid us farewell."

The Blacks, the Malfoy children, and Duke Severus Snape continued their quiet and delicious meal.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

It was after lunch and the princess - who used to be a hostage of a great ship called The Snitch - knew she had to do something that she wasn't going to like at all.

Lilith Black knew she had to do something she wasn't going to like at all.

She was going to have to talk to Duke Severus Tobias Snape so she can grab the key that they need to free the pirates. After all, she was the less suspicious person to talk to the Duke since she had to be his future wife.

She was currently sitting and talking with the Duke himself.

"What do you plan on doing once we get married?" asked the Duke as he drank the tea the redhead poured for him like the proper princess she was.

"What I am supposed to do," said the redhead as she sat down and acted like the proper princess she was taught to be.

They sat in silence while drinking the tea Queen Walburga forced them to drink together. They sat in silence until the Duke broke the silence.

"I have a plan for us," said the pale Duke. "One that needs a little more planning, but will surely make us end up being the king and queen of this damned kingdom."

The redhead princess didn't know what to say. What does the Duke mean he has a plan to make him king and her his queen? What devious plan filled with definite cruelty does the pale Duke have planned for the future ahead?

"Tell me more," the redhead princess forced herself to say without it sounding too mean. She tried to sound curious and interested in the topic.

By the time he finished talking, Lily spotted where he hid the key with him. When they had to bid each other goodbye, Lily had to act like she was warming up to him.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek before he left her all alone in the room to order someone to take the tray.

Petunia Black entered the room and spotted her little sister lounging on the chair.

"How was it like?" asked Petunia.

"Horrible," replied the red-haired princess. "I was going to take a trick from your book and poison him, but I don't have any poison at my hands neither did I spot the key at that point."

"The key! Did you find it?" asked the eldest Black, her blue eyes shining with interest.

Lily took something out of her cleavage and let her older sister inspect it.

It was the key, old and rusty as it was supposed to be.

They had the first key and now they needed the second key.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Princess Narcissa Black was wearing a navy dress that matched her future husband's suit - who was sitting beside her. Her light blue eyes seemed to reflect her desperation of being forced to grow up when she was still young. In her light blue eyes, she knew that once she gets married, she'll end up being the Queen of Trubasha.

Now, I know I, repeating what I previously informed you, but you have to know who our main character of this scene will be.

Narcissa Black knew she was going to be a Malfoy soon so she didn't think it would be suspicious when she asked to meet him in private.

They were currently hanging out with each other. Lucius was leaning against the grand piano he was playing for Narcissa mere moments ago.

She was looking up at his gray eyes lovingly. It took time to bond, but even though Narcissa might not want to be queen, she knew that Lucius would help her at any troubles she might face.

"Lucius, please," pleaded Narcissa.

"I don't want to risk your life," said Lucius, worrisome in his kind voice. "The plan sounds risky, Cissa."

"My siblings said they would make sure that only three people will be hurt for sure out of all of us," explained Narcissa again. "My mother, my father, and Duke Severus so Lily can live happily too. Maybe there will be guards who will die, but you and me and Aurelia and Regulus? We won't be hurt."

"I still don't want to risk it," said Lucius, shaking his head.

"We can go to Trubasha to visit it," said Princess Narcissa, thinking of a plan. "You, me, Regulus, and Aurelia. That way they can do their plan without you worrying about our safety."

"I still will worry about my future in-law's lives," pointed out Lucius.

"Have you ever met Petunia, Andromeda, Sirius, Bellatrix, and Lily?" asked the blonde princess. "They are stronger than you think."

"I guess I will have to trust your opinion," said Lucius as he grabbed the key from his pocket. He handed it to Narcissa.

The blonde princess kissed her future husband in gratefulness.

"I'll get the carriages ready while you give your siblings that key," said Lucius. "I'll see you soon with my sister and her future husband. It's best to get going immediately."

Narcissa nodded.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Petunia and Bellatrix were distracting their parents and extra, but I will be talking about it later on in the next time.

For now, I will talk to you about the redhead princess who had both keys in her hand.

The redhead princess who was going to free the people she was worried about.

She was going down while her sisters distracted their parents and extra. She was going down while her younger sister and brother went to Trubasha with their consorts so they can be safer.

When she reached where all the cells were, which she reached without anyone paying attention to her because she was the princess, Lily realized why there were two keys. There were two locks on the cell that held the crew of The Snitch and extras.

"Lily?" asked the Captain in a whisper voice.

The redhead moved forward, acting like she didn't hear him, and started unlocking both locks.

"Please tell me this isn't a dream," whispered James Potter.

"I don't think it is," said Remus Lupin to his friend.

Once Lily unlocked the locks, she slipped the door open and took a hold of her lover's hand.

"It isn't a dream," whispered back Lily. "Not a dream at all."

She took a hold of how her lover looked like.

He looked paled which she suspected was due to lack of nutrition. His hazel eyes seemed to be dimmed from the mirth and strength they always seemed to hold. His hair was as messy as ever and the redhead knew that he must have ran his hand through it - a nervous habit of his - a billion times.

Lily guessed that he would change in the matter of months they didn't see each other, but she didn't imagine it to be this bad.

James Potter moved a stride forward until he and his redhead princess were touching skin. He dug his hands into her hair and kissed her a kiss that seemed to cure both of their cracked hearts.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.3K 61
here's the thing about love and fear - it comes hand in hand with a twisted smirk of crimson. you can run away from it, but you will never escape its...
7.4K 178 17
โ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ โž โ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ...
101K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*๐“ƒฆ*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
515K 20.2K 200
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐„๐‹๐„๐๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...