The Dead Cannot Tell Any Tales

By WiseRavenclaw07

š”’š”²š”Æ š”±š”žš”©š”¢š”° š” š”žš”«š”«š”¬š”± š”Ÿš”¢ š”±š”¬š”©š”” š”Ÿš”¶ š”žš”«š”¶ š””š”¢š”žš”” š”­š”¢š”Æš”°š”¬š”«... ā‰ˆā‰ˆā‰ˆā‰ˆā‰ˆā‰ˆā‰ˆā‰ˆ Everyone is bound... More

ā˜ ļøŽ FACECLAIMS ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ AESTHETICS ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ PROLOGUE ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER ONE ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER TWO ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER THREE ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER FOUR ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER FIVE ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER SIX ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER SEVEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER EIGHT ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER NINE ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER TEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER ELEVEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER TWELVE ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER NINETEEN ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER TWENTY ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ EPILOGUE ā˜ ļøŽ
ā˜ ļøŽ SPECIAL THANKS ā˜ ļøŽ

ā˜ ļøŽ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ā˜ ļøŽ

112 8 127
By WiseRavenclaw07

It was the third day, and The Snitch finally decided to follow The Snake.

What other way is it to fight then the last day of a bargain? Because that surely seemed the only way pirates do it.

It was the third day, and The Snitch finally decided to follow The Snake.

The crew of The Snitch trained for two days. They expected to train the third day, but their very own Captain Potter was not going to risk it. They started sailing to where they knew The Snake would be.

It was the third day, and The Snitch finally decided to follow The Snake.

The Slytherin was not so far away from a kingdom known as Trubasha, a kingdom that had the royal Malfoy family as its rulers. It was easy to track since the Dark Lord always some reason favored to fist Trubasha more often than Evraican.

It was the third day, and The Snitch finally decided to follow The Snake.

They were heading sail for Trubasha on the third day. Of course, not at the borders of Trubasha, but a few miles away from the kingdom.

It was the third day, and The Snitch finally decided to follow The Snake.

They were heading for the ship, The Snake, with the aim of retrieving their mates and defeating the Dark Lord.

Let's hope the Malfoys won't have to put their heads in this situation. It would be tricky to get out of it. After all, a tale between important royals and fearless pirates is always a tricky situation.

It was the third day, and The Snitch finally decided to follow The Snake.

They were heading for the ship, The Snake, with the aim of retrieving their mates and defeating the Dark Lord.

Excuse me for the important repetition.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

He aimed his sword at her, but she ducked right in time. So, instead of the sword being something she had to beat, it became something that the wall entrapped in its little trap.

"Nice," said James, shaking his head with a little smile on his face. "So, you remember the plan?"

"Well, I don't think I can remember a plan that I wasn't told," said the redhead as she sat down on the Captain's bed, raising an eyebrow in question.

"You're going to stay here," said James, sitting beside him and letting his sword be trapped in the wall.

"Here's the thing," said the redhead. "One, if you leave me here, Riddle could expect that. He would easily grab me when all of the crew is fighting at his ship."

James didn't want to admit that the redhead princess hostage might just be right.

"Two, you'll worry about me," smiled Lily in proudness.

"No, I won't," said the Captain of The Snitch.

Between you - the person who is reading this out of mere fate and destiny - and me, the Captain of The Snitch was lying. I'm sure all of you can agree with me?

Lily raised an eyebrow at him and he didn't crack.

That's when she realized he was going to play it the hard way.

She touched his arm, but that didn't make him crack. She straddled him and the only thing he allowed himself to do was touch her waist.

"Are you trying to trick the words out of me?" asked James, raising an eyebrow at his lover.

"Maybe," said Lily slowly.

She said it slow and in a slightly sing songs voice that there was time for the Captain to laugh a small amount of time until she finish, which honestly wasn't that long.

"You know, you can try, but you won't win," said James, the little smirk in his face widening ever so.

Lily pouted at him and looked all cute, as if she was an innocent little girl. James shook his head in denial and closed his eyes.

The princess ruffled the Captain's hair and kissed him all around his face, kisses that were as light as feathers and as quick as lighting, until he finally opened his eyes.

"You may have won on opening my eyes, but you won't win on more," said the Captain, playfully glaring at his redhead lover. You know, I think I am starting to enjoy calling Princess Lilith the Captain's redhead lover.

"You really want to challenge me, Potter?" asked the redhead on his lap, raising an eyebrow in question.

James tried to control his face to be a stern look, but seemed to fail on doing so.

"No," sighed James.

He learned from his mother to never challenge a woman. And if that woman happened to be someone special to him, like his lover, maybe try to not go into a fight with her.

You'd regret it, that's what Euphemia Potter would tell her only son. That's quite wise, don't you think?

"We have to get going, don't we?" asked Lily.

"First, what do you think your part of the plan would be?" asked James. "If you are going to fight, I'd rather know where you are."

The princess thought for a while before she hopped off his lap and started pacing in front of him to help her think. It always seemed to do.

"Let me and Remus grab Dorcas and Devonte," said Lily. "While you all fight, me and Remus can grab them. That would mean that we could gain extra people on our side."

"That is if you don't get caught," pointed out the Captain of The Snitch.

"Look on the positive side, please," said Lily, with a little sigh. "When we get them, it is a good factor for us, won't it be?"

"It would," said James, thinking about the idea.

After a while, he apparently was giving her his approval.

"Okay," said the Captain of The Snitch. "Inform the first mate about this plan... and..."

"And?"

"Be careful," said the Captain as he stood up and kissed her like it was the last kiss he would ever give her.

"You too."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They finally reached near enough to The Snake. They finally reached near enough to be able to attack without The Snitch and The Snake touching.

That's when they attacked.

Let me tell you from here on out in simple words, it was an epic and huge battle. One that the dead and the alive will remember.

For some, this was the last battle they will ever do. That doesn't necessarily mean they die. It could mean that they give up their pirate career after this epic and huge battle.

I repeat, it was an epic and huge battle.

One that ended some people's careers.
They stopped being pirates after the epic and huge battle because they suddenly had a big realization that isn't something normal.

One that started much bigger careers.
They had a realization, that isn't something normal, to increase their careers and try to achieve their goal. They would realize that life is short and that they had to live it while they can.

One that killed people.
It is never a battle when there isn't at least one person who died. A battle always seems to have a person or people who die. If it's the good side or the bad side, a battle always takes away people from people.

One that made people realize.
A battle somehow always makes people realize realizations that were bound to be realized. They have realizations of staying closer to their loved ones or such. Realizations that mostly twist their lives for mostly better.

It was going to be a huge, epic, and very dangerous battle. Battles are always dangerous, so I don't know why I bothered with stating the fact.

But let me tell you this is the reason I have to tell you this story in parts.

Delicate parts...

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The red haired princess and the first mate of The Snitch were already trying not to get caught.

They knew that the Meadows twins were to be hid in the cells. It was the only reasonable answer if they tried to think like a pirate Captain. Even if he was the Dark Lord, he was still a pirate captain and that didn't mean it made him any different from other pirate captains.

"Can you hear breathing?" asked the redhead.

They realized that Remus had really good hearing. A really good hearing that was a big advantage to them when they want to sneak around.

"Straight ahead and then to a left," said Remus. "That's my guess."

Lily nodded and they both let their feet follow the directions the first mate just uttered.

Luckily, and very fortunate for them, when they reached the guessed destination, it turned out that the first mate of The Snitch was actually right.

They made sure that Dorcas and Devonte stayed quite as Lily somehow slipped in. She untied them with her sharp weapon while Remus tried to open the cage.

Once he opened the cage, trying not to cause any sound of excitement, the three exited the cell.

Remus gave Devonte the second sword he had strapped around his waist while Lily gave Dorcas two of the many daggers that were hidden in her dress somehow. We have to thank Captain Potter for that, of course.

"Why are you wearing red?" Dorcas asked the princess. She was curious to why the red-haired princess was wearing a red dress with a brown corset around her waist.

Lily removed her hand from her red hair - that was tied into a braid until the base of her neck and than continued as a ponytail - to her red dress.

"So nobody knows if I bleed," answered the princess.

"So the Captain doesn't get worried about her when he sees red on her dress. That was in the case she wore white, of course," corrected the first mate.

"So the Captain can spot her easily," corrected the Meadows twins.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Sirius Black was fighting people that he didn't share history with until he finally came upon the opponent he was thinking about.

"Padfoot," said Peter Pettigrew. It may have sounded kind, but some kind words sometimes had a lie of blood gore behind them.

He was holding a black sword that made Sirius wonder if the traitor was actually good with a sword.

"Peter Pettigrew," said Sirius Black, angriness evident in his voice. Betrayal evident in his voice. "I am no Padfoot nor friend to you. You are a traitor."

"You sound just like the bloody prince you are," said Peter Pettigrew. "Thinking you are better than anyone-"

They started fighting with their weapons like true pirates did.

"You know that I don't put myself on top of others like an arrogant prince," said Sirius. "Sometimes, we cannot control who are parents are, but we do control what our mistakes are. Our mistakes come from our decisions and if we make a mistake we learn to make better decisions."

"What are you trying to say?" asked Peter as he missed a shot.

That's when Sirius's stabbed the right stab and pulled his sword away. He looked at the blood that was slowly pouring and forming a puddle.

"That you did the mistake of betraying us," said Sirius Black, his eyes raged as he looked down at the dying form of Peter Pettigrew. "That was your decision. My decision was to kill you and I will never find it a mistake. I will never find it a mistake that I killed you, you traitorous rat."

He wanted to talk, but he would never be able to.

Peter Vincent Pettigrew took his last breath the moment the journeying prince finished his speech.

Peter Vincent Pettigrew was dead.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

He was holding his lover at sword's point.

Maybe it's best if I rewind a little bit.

Captain James Potter was fighting just like the rest of his crew was. His crew was small while the crew of The Snake was almost triple, if not four times, the amount of the crew of The Snitch.

He was fighting when he noticed that the Meadows twins were finally with him. That meant that Lily and Remus succeeded. That made him proud and relived for obvious reasons.

What he didn't take in count - and he would curse himself for this for years to come while said lover will remind him that he cannot change the last - was that Captain Riddle could be sneaky as any pirate could possibly be. He was one of their kind after all.

That's when he noticed that little less than half the crew of The Snake was dead while the other less than half - a quarter of an amount - was trying to runaway just like cowards would.

Never run away from a fight that you started. Then what would be the point that you started the fight, anyway?

As I was saying, he in my previous sentence meant Captain Riddle was holding his lover.

His in that sentence meant Captain James Potter's lover.

The Captain of The Snake was holding the Captain of the Snitch's lover at sword's point.

"Want to make a deal now, Captain Potter?" asked Captain Riddle. When Lily tried to wiggle her way out, the Captain of The Snake tightened his hold on her. "I'm sure you don't want this precious thing to die in my hands?"

Lily tried to look into her lover's hazel eyes and tried to communicate with him. She hoped he got the message.

"That's my hostage," said the Captain. "What would I care about it for?"

So he did get the message.

"Why would you-"

Captain Riddle realized to late that there is something going on and that was fortunate for all of the crew members of The Snitch.

There already was a dagger stuck at his stomach and the princess somehow was out of his grip.

"Any last words?" asked Captain Potter, the tip of his sword aimed at Captain Riddle's throat.

"I will haunt you," said Captain Riddle slowly. "You will regret it."

"You won't marry my sister," Lily said, glaring at him from beside Captain Potter. "I don't see how we will regret it.

"I have other ways of making you regret living," said Captain James Potter.

Knowing he had enough, Captain James Potter decapitated Captain Tom Riddle.

"I don't think we will," said the Captain of The Snitch.

Captain Tom Marvolo of The Snake was dead. His ship was going to die with him soon when The Snitch's crew burns it to the ground or cannon ball it to the bottom of the sea.

Of course, whatever method they preferred in the end will be used. They both seemed very effective methods.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They were celebrating in The Secret Lounge.

After demolishing The Snake with their preferred method, they set sail back to their secret spot in Evraican and went to The Secret Lounge.

The music was loud and they were celebrating.

Marlene and Sirius were who knows where. Honestly, I would rather not go into any sort of details, but, instead, I would rather to just continue the tale.

Remus was somewhere in a corner with a beer and probably a book.

Frank was taking care of Alice.
How? I know you might be curious, but even if you weren't let me still tell you. He let Alice go take a well deserved nap while Frank minded the bar as if it was his own son. I guess it was Alice's reassurance that Frank can take care of a child when Alice had to be busy.

The Meadows twins helped him.
It was their way of showing the mother of the unborn child that when Frank has to be busy with Alice, the child's uncles and aunts can help.

James was twirling Lily.
For once, those two were actually having fun. They were enjoying the moment.

Now, you might think this short tale ends here, but the tale has two conflicts. This is not the end of the tale. There is still more and I'm not sure if that would make you feel high or low.

This is definitely not the end of the tale where the happy ending finally happened.

The people having fun at the bar found that out when guards of the royal family of Evraican entered the bar as if they were going to start another battle.

It was a battle of hands as they started grabbing everyone.

The celebration was interrupted by another conflict.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.2K 25
āššš«šžš§'š­ š°šž ššš„š„ š¬š¢š§š§šžš«š¬?āž -š’“.š’‚.š’ƒ. āž In a world of shadows and secrets š™š™¤š™­š™–š™£š™£š™š...
108K 3.9K 69
Post-OotP: Sirius is cleared and finally gets to give Harry the home he had always wanted. Rebuilding his life with a war brewing in their world isn'...
6.8K 448 26
Ė—ĖĖ‹ź’°šŸ«ź’± - Ģ„ŪŖĶ™ŪŖĖšā”Šā› š’š”š‚šŠ šˆš“ š€ššƒ š’š„š„ āœā”ŠĖš Ģ„ŪŖĶ™ŪŖā—Œ ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ ā [Your love is like a studded leather headlock. Your kiss it could put creases in the ra...
515K 20.2K 200
ā˜„ļøŽ ā‹†Ā·Ėš ā‹† *. ā‡’ šØš©šžš§ š”šžš«šž š’š„š‹š„ššŽšš‡šŽššˆš€ Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...