This Isn't a Revolution... Th...

By ENCHILDADA_

BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAIN... More

INTRODUCTION
⏭Chapter One⏮
⏭Chapter Two⏮
⏭Chapter Three⏮
⏭Chapter Four⏮
⏭Chapter Five⏮
⏭Chapter Six⏮
⏭Chapter Seven⏮
⏭Chapter Eight⏮
⏭Chapter Nine⏮
⏭Chapter Ten⏮
⏭Chapter Eleven⏮
⏭Chapter Twelve⏮
⏭Chapter Thirteen⏮
⏭Chapter Fourteen⏮
⏭Chapter Fifteen/Arc One Finale⏮
⚔Chapter Sixteen⚔
⚔Chapter Seventeen⚔
⚔Chapter Eighteen⚔
⚔Chapter Nineteen⚔
⚔Chapter Twenty⚔
⚔Chapter Twenty-One⚔
⚔Chapter Twenty-Two⚔
⚔Chapter Twenty-Four⚔
⚔Chapter Twenty-Five/Arc Two Finale⚔
🧨Chapter Twenty-Six🧨
🧨Chapter Twenty-Seven🧨
🧨Chapter Twenty-Eight🧨
🧨Chapter Twenty-Nine🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-One🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-Two🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-Three🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-Four🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-Five🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-Six🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-Seven🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-Eight🧨
🧨Chapter Thirty-Nine🧨
🧨End🧨

⚔Chapter Twenty-Three⚔

300 23 42
By ENCHILDADA_

Word Count: 1418

"Actually I have a better way to get home." Techno passed by us, we looked to each other, slightly suspicious. "The tunnel I took Carl home from."

---

On the way out of L'Manburg, (Y/N) caught a sign, beside a tree that was walled up.

L'Mantree, it said.

(Y/N) will remember that

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"What is this?" I heard Tommy speak softly as we made our way out of sewers, climbing through a hole in the wall. We walked down the tunnel that the hole gave way to, and reached a small blackstone room. The memory of probably a past me being in here came back, and I held my breath.

"It says it's the final... uh...." Techno paused, looking for the sign. "Final something. You may recognize this room, I wasn't here when this was important."

I looked to Tommy, who looked tense and was shaking. "Tommy..."

"Final control room?" Techno read a sign. "Final control room." He looked back to us, slightly surprised at our reactions of the small blackstone room. "What happened here?"

"No-" The blond turned, "we've got to go." He walked away. "We've got to go."

"What happened here, Tommy?!" Techno chased after him, while I suppressed my urges to just break down and cry at the terrible memory, opening a chest. I found a netherite sword. I snatched it and ran after the two. "Why are you so scared of that room, Tommy?!" Techno caught up to the boy, and grabbed his wrist while I stopped in front of them.

"No Techno- that is a part of my past that I'm not ready to uncover."

"No then- it's fine." Techno sighed, "Let's just go that way then."

"Are- are you alright?" Tommy turned to me. "I know you lost your memories, but-"

"I remember... flashes. A bit of it- did that really happen?"

"Yeah. It- it did."

"Anyways- let's... let's go home." Tommy gave us a small smile.

I paused, "You guys go first, I know the way back. I'll catch up."

"Where are you going?" Techno squinted, suspicious.

"I- I just need to talk to someone." I gave them a reassuring smile.

Ranboo's P.O.V.

"Where is it where is it where is it where-" I frantically searched through chests, "This isn't good, this is not good." I walked outside my house, slightly panicking. "It's gotta be- it's gotta be somewhere." I opened another chest. "This... is not good." I slammed it shut. "Um... think think think, where could it have been? Where could you have left it?" I walked down the prime path quickly, determined to search through every chest if I needed to. "Where did I leave it? Where did I- I never take it out of it's place. It's... not in my ender chest." I paced around anxiously, "I'm the only one that even knows about it, I'm the only one who knows there it is- that's good, that's- that's enough. No one will read it." I sighed, slightly comforted by my own words. "Why did I take it out? I never take it out. That was the one book that I couldn't lose! That was the one thing I couldn't lose..." I walked further down the path, searching through chests. "What am I going to do- what am I going to do?!" I gave a airy laugh. "I... don't know!" I looked in my inventory again. "It's fine- I can- I can remember, I can re-write it. I can re-write what I can remember, it's fine." I climbed over a fence. "Why did you- why did you forget? You never do that, wha- you never do that! Why did you take it out of the chests? It makes no sense!" I laughed silently to myself, sitting down next to a building.

"I'm fine! I'm doing- I'm doing great!" I was on the line of crying and laughing. "We're doing fine!" I felt tears starting to form, and I wiped them quickly with my sleeve before they can do any damage. "You are actually screwed because you- you have no moral backbone! You just follow whoever gives you pressure!" I paused, tears starting to form quicker than they can form.

"Ranboo." I looked up to see (Y/N). She squatted down in front of me. "Are you alright?"

I sniffled. "I just- it's fine, I lost something, that's all."

She held out a book. "Ranboo." She shoved it gently into my hands. "You're... sizzling."

Who's Ranboo?

You're Ranboo.

I'm... not Ranboo... that's not my name.

What's your name then?

I could have sworn that it was Mark.

It's not.

(A/N: I know it was a bit, but for plot purposes, Mark.)

Why am I sizzling then?

... uh... water.

"I'm... allergic... to water?" I tried to explain it as best as I can.

"Oh. No don't do that-" She furrowed her brows.

"I can't just- stop. I can't stop being allergic to something, dumbas- no my monetization-" I backed up further into the wall of the building as (Y/N) reached a hand out.

"Sorry." She took her hand back. "What's this book to you?" Sitting down in front of me, she nodded to the book she shoved into my lap.

"..." I paused, not sure if I can trust her. "It's... things I have to remember."

"Hm?" She tilted her head, curious. "Why? Do you have memory problems?"

"... yeah." He nodded.

"May I see?" Her gaze turned to the book in my lap, where she dropped it.

"I thought you would already have read it?" I tilted my head too, confused.

"No, I just went to every other person to see if... y'know." She tapped her fingers softly on her knees, averting her eyes.

"Where- where did you find it?" I asked.

"A person... dropped it."

"In front of you?"

"Yeah- and when I looked back, it- they were gone." She paused, "I swear I saw a speck of neon green on that person, but I don't know anymore."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Thank you for returning it to me, and..." I passed her the book. "You may."

Her eyes lit up in curiosity, and gingerly took the book into her hands, sitting down next to me.

"Alliances," She read softly aloud. "Tommy is fine, he helped me. Philza also helped me so I let him escape with techno as a returned favor." (Y/N) looked up to me, "So that's how Phil got home." She laughed softly before saying a quick thank you, "Tubbo-" She paused, furrowing her brows. I know that she doesn't like Tubbo, it's a given. "Tubbo," She spoke again, more sternly. "is the only one who really trusts me, which I hope continues" She paused to look at me. "I... trust you." She smiled a little, before returning to the book. "Techno is alright. He is a friend of them so he is a friend of me." She flipped the page, and shrugged. "Makes sense." Her eyes scanned the next page. And the next, and the next, and the next, until she finished the book.

"Are you alright?" she asked, concern, filling her voice.

"I got transported into an SMP. I'm totally fine."

"What do you remember...?"

I averted my eyes. "I remember... the life I had before this, but... I don't remember the plot of this place, the storyline, my story-" He huffed, frustrated. "I remember nothing, anymore."

(Y/N), without a word, encased me in a slightly awkward side hug. "That's fine, most of us don't remember our past life, you just don't remember this... one...?"

I laughed at her attempt to make me feel better, and hugged back. "I guess that's good."

"Mmm." She hummed.

"Oh..." I started, and (Y/N) let go of me right after I let go of her, and I placed down an ender chest. "Don't let anyone know." I pulled out two sets of armor, one was (Y/N)'s, and one was Techno's.

"Is that..." Her eyes lit up in recognition.

"Yes, it is." I pushed the armor towards her, and she quickly took it into her inventory. "Thank you for returning this to me."

She smiled. "Then I better get out of here." She stood up.

"Good luck, (Y/N)."

"Godsspeed, Ranboo." She laughed softly, saluting.

Gods?

----------------

WOO RANBOO LORE!

This took like- three days to write- sorry about that! I will be back on schedule soon! For now, look at my new hair :D

ALSO IS THIS MY FACE REVEAL ON WATTPAD??? MAYBE???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.1K 36
• BOOK TWO OF THE KAIIDTH SERIES! ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ - ''You know, I'm kind of against planning things out.'' Dream said bluntly, leaning back to rest his...
94.3K 3.4K 28
(Y/N) is a small streamer that goes by (Y/U) that almost no one knows, a girl who looks up to the main MCYT creators from afar. One day, the youtuber...
451K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
59.9K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...