The Dead Cannot Tell Any Tales

Por WiseRavenclaw07

𝔒𝔲𝔯 π”±π”žπ”©π”’π”° π” π”žπ”«π”«π”¬π”± π”Ÿπ”’ 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔑 π”Ÿπ”Ά π”žπ”«π”Ά π”‘π”’π”žπ”‘ 𝔭𝔒𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫... β‰ˆβ‰ˆβ‰ˆβ‰ˆβ‰ˆβ‰ˆβ‰ˆβ‰ˆ Everyone is bound... MΓ‘s

☠︎ FACECLAIMS ☠︎
☠︎ AESTHETICS ☠︎
☠︎ PROLOGUE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER ONE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER TWO ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER THREE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER FOUR ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER FIVE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER SIX ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER SEVEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER EIGHT ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER NINE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER TEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER ELEVEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER NINETEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER TWENTY ☠︎
☠︎ EPILOGUE ☠︎
☠︎ SPECIAL THANKS ☠︎

☠︎ CHAPTER TWELVE ☠︎

105 9 52
Por WiseRavenclaw07

They were about to arrive at Evraican, in about a few minutes, the kingdom where Lily came from and the kingdom that also happened to be one that the prince on a journey hasn't visited in a while.

Every time they went to the bar, the second mate would always end up not leaving the ship and deciding to take care of it. His best mates would always end up being the second mate some rum and maybe a little gift from pirate Frank's little partner.

It was a beautiful windy day that was perfect for the planned outing.

"What do you want from me, Potter?" Dorcas Meadows asked her Captain.

They were currently in his cabin because the Captain said he wanted to have a word with her before they officially arrived.

Dorcas Meadows was wearing a green shirt that had wide, long angel wheels. Under her chest was a black corset that seemed to be connected to a short skirt that reached the the start of her legs, a bit shorter than where her dark green shirt ended. Under it, she was wearing a pair of slim black pants that were tucked into long, black boots. Her curly hair was somehow pulled up into high bun.

"I want you to make sure Sirius's sister doesn't run away, okay?"

"She's Sirius's sister now?" asked Dorcas Meadows, raising an eyebrow at her Captain. "Next thing we all know, you'll be calling her Lily or something like that.

"Mind your business, Meadows," said James, glaring at the only female pirate in his crew.

"I'll mind it when I have an answer to my question," said Dorcas, crossing her arms and leaning on the wall of the room.

"You'll mind it before I run a sword threw you," said the Captain of the ship.

Dorcas took a step to the side and touched the knob of the door. She looked at the Captain knowing that his threats should always be tread carefully. She looked at the Captain knowing that nobody should go into dangerous waters with him, meaning that nobody should suddenly decide to fight with the Captain of The Snitch.

"I got it," said the female pirate. "I'll keep an eye on Lily, but I won't stick to her or otherwise it would be too suspicious, Captain."

"As long as she is being watched," said the Captain of The Snitch. "I don't care how she is being watched as long as she doesn't run away from our hands."

"Aye, Captain," nodded Dorcas Meadows one final time before she left the cabin to find where the hostage princess could possibly be hiding in.

Sooner rather than later, Dorcas found Lily with the female pirate's brother Devonte as he showed her some of the stuff that he hid in the small vials he owned.

"What are you doing here?" asked Dorcas, leaning on the doorframe of the room.

The princess hostage and the female pirate's brother looked at Dorcas Meadows, the female pirate, and smiled at her.

The princess hostage was wearing a long sleeved dress. The bodice was white and had long, angel wings. Around her waist was a black underbust corset that was evidently not so very tight. The layered skirt of the dress was an army green color that reached her ankles. The shoes she was wearing was ones that Dorcas forced her to borrow. They were a pair of high-heeled boots that reached a little past under where her dress ended.

Dorcas Meadows looked at Lily's wet dress and sighed.

"I have to do your hair," said Dorcas. "We have to make you not look like a princess."

"People usually say we will make you look like a true princess," said Lily with a little chuckle.

"Not in this situation," chuckled Dorcas as she moved forward and started doing Lily's hair.

Once she was done, Lily's hair was up into small buns with the rest of her hair cascading down her back. Around her neck, Dorcas slipped in a black choker with a small emerald in the center.

"Perfect," smiled the female pirate.

What the princess hostage didn't know was that the choker was a gift from Captain Potter. A gift that the Captain slipped to Dorcas when he glared at her. He didn't have to say the words, but between you and me, the person who is reading this tale, Dorcas didn't only smile because she succeeded in making the princess look like a female pirate.

Dorcas Meadows also smiled because she knows Captain James Potter was starting to fall in love with a certain redhead princess.

'I don't believe in magic.'
Th young boy said.
The old man smiled.
'You will, when you see her.'

Dorcas felt like the old wise man in that small saying.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They arrived at the Secret Lounge and it was already buzzing with noise that the secret princess was not truly used to. She was used to quietness, not loudness. She was used to quietness, not laughter. She was used to quietness, not talks. She was used to a quiet atmosphere, not to the atmosphere of The Secret Lounge.

Most of the crew smiled at the barmaid. When her periwinkle eyes locked with the chocolate brown eyes of a certain pirate, it seemed that the periwinkle eyes lit up with a fire of rage.

She jumped from the counter and walked over to the crew that was slowly moving away from each other. She ignored the calls the men where giving her, and walked over to a certain caramel-haired pirate with a fire of anger still raging in her periwinkle eyes.

She was wearing a dress that looked like it hasn't been cleaned for a long while. The bodice was a dusty white color that faded into a black skirt. Surprisingly, she wasn't wearing a corset like most girls wear in these times.

Her brown hair seemed to be in a half-up, half-down updo that was merely as simply as cutting fruit. Her bangs seemed to have grown an inch since last time and now reached almost the way to her lashes.

"Alice, bunny," smiled the cook of The Snitch, Frank Longbottom. "How are-"

He groaned as she punched his stomach.

"You have to be lucky that I am not killing you with my boots, Longbottom," the barmaid of The Snitch glared at him.

"Frank is technically courting her," whispered Dorcas to Lily. The redhead nodded thankfully at the information. "She's Alice Fortescue."

"What's wrong?" asked Frank.

"I'm pregnant, thanks to you idiot," said Alice before she stormed off back to her duty.

The people who were left near Frank - which contained of the Captain of the Snitch with his first mate and second mate, the Meadows twins, and the redhead princess herself - looked shocked among each other.

"Frank is going to be a dad?" asked Devonte, his eyes as wide as saucers.

Frank walked, his eyes seeming lost, as he walked toward where Alice was working and ignoring him a little while. The rest of the group looked at each other.

"What do you think Frank is going to do?" asked the redhead princess before she started to laugh.

"What's funny, Red?" asked the Captain, his arms crossed which happened to be their usual pose.

"That Alice might kill Frank tonight," said Lily, a smile still on her face. "Specifically with her black boots that she'll clean later."

"Should I be worried that you know ways to kill a person?" asked her brother, Sirius Black, as she raised an eyebrow.

"Did you forget how our parents deal with people?" the princess asked her brother.

"Ah yes, I momentarily forgot that Mother's loved torture method is decapitating someone," said Sirius with a slight nod.

"We came here to enjoy this place so let's enjoy it while we can," shrugged the first mate.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Lily thought she saw someone she knew.

Marlene McKinnon was sitting on a seat near the bar. She was wearing a black dress that seemed to be able to let her blend in with the darkness of the room, making her seem invisible.

Even though she was in the dark, her skin was light. Her black hair was something that matched her dress and the dark and was put up into a bun. Her brown eyes locked with the emerald ones of the princess and the lady-in-waiting's mouth formed an o-shape.

Lily ran to her and put a hand on the lady-in-waiting's mouth.

The princess hostage told her to shut up and slowly removed her hand.

"Want to explain what the hell you are doing here, Lilith?" asked Marlene in a hushed whisper. She only ever uses the princess's actual name instead of the nickname her closest people call her.

"The pirates who kidnapped me are here," said Lily.

Suddenly, Dorcas Meadows appeared out of seemingly nowhere.

"What do we have here?" asked the female pirate.

"Dorcas Meadows, this is my lady-in-waiting, Marlene McKinnon," introduced the princess hostage.

"Your-" Dorcas didn't finish her sentence before two certain pirates came into the picture.

The Captain of The Snitch and the second mate of the ship greeted the lady-in-waiting. The second mate kissed the lady-in-waiting as his hello instead of a simple... well, hello.

"What is going on here?" asked Lily, looking between her brother and her lady-in-waiting.

"Did I forget to mention that I am technically courting Marlene?" asked the second mate of The Snitch sheepishly.

Lily slapped her brother and then kicked her lady-in-waiting.

"We deserved that," said Marlene as she rubbed her ankle as if the rubbing would make the slight pain disappear.

"Yeah, you did," said Lilith before she slapped her brother again on the other cheek.

"Ow!" said Sirius in pain, touching both of his cheeks. "What was the second slap for?"

"Let's see, you tried to stop me from my training sessions with your best mate, but you are technically courting my best friend?" asked Lily, an eyebrow raised at her brother.

James held her hands so she wouldn't slap someone again.

"Okay, okay! They deserve it, but you should stop now," said Captain Potter. "Ouch! Princess!"

"I'll bite your fingers off, Captain," stone princess hostage threatened the Captain of the ship.

"Don't go threatening me, Princess," warned the Captain of The Snitch.

"I'll threaten you as much as I please, Pirate," said Lily, wanting to attack her brother.

The Captain apparently has enough because he grabbed a hold of her and started dragging her away. Fortunately, lots of people seemed to not care about the girl who was screaming.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

A certain black-haired princess spotted her older brother and her younger sister.

Her wavy black hair was half-hidden under a brown coat. The brown coat was covering some of her dark teal colored dress.

Once she spotted her older brother and her younger sister, she was afraid she was hallucinating. But when she rubbed her eyes and made sure she wasn't hallucinating or any sorts, she marched over to them and grabbed them by the hair.

"What are you two doing here?" asked Princess Bellatrix Black, who was trying not to be seen as the princess she actually and truly was.

"Having a drink," said Sirius, raising his glass and winced as his younger sister pulled harder on his hair.

Bellatrix Black let go of her younger sister's red hair and smoothed it down as an apology.

"Apology accepted," said the redhead princess, understanding the gesture of apology from her sister.

"To the back, now," said Bellatrix as she made her siblings walk in front of her to the back of the bar.

"We'll just use the back for a little while," called Bellatrix to Alice who nodded as she tried to still seem mad by a pirate who was still trying to talk to her.

They were at the back of the bar,

They didn't know how they reached it, but they ended up hugging Bellatrix and Andromeda.

Don't even try asking me, because even I don't know how they reached the ending. It surprised all of them.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

108K 3.9K 69
Post-OotP: Sirius is cleared and finally gets to give Harry the home he had always wanted. Rebuilding his life with a war brewing in their world isn'...
515K 20.3K 200
β˜„οΈŽ β‹†Β·Λš ⋆ *. β‡’ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π’π„π‹π„ππŽππ‡πŽππˆπ€ Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...
197 2 6
Lucerys Regulus Black. The son of accused murderer and fugitive, Sirius Black, and mentally unstable and insane, Sofia Black. While the entire wizard...
187K 5.3K 61
here's the thing about love and fear - it comes hand in hand with a twisted smirk of crimson. you can run away from it, but you will never escape its...