The Dead Cannot Tell Any Tales

By WiseRavenclaw07

๐”’๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ... โ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆ Everyone is bound... More

โ˜ ๏ธŽ FACECLAIMS โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ AESTHETICS โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER ONE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER TWO โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER THREE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER FOUR โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER FIVE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER SIX โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER SEVEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER EIGHT โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER NINE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER TEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER ELEVEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER TWELVE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER NINETEEN โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ CHAPTER TWENTY โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ EPILOGUE โ˜ ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ SPECIAL THANKS โ˜ ๏ธŽ

โ˜ ๏ธŽ PROLOGUE โ˜ ๏ธŽ

237 12 134
By WiseRavenclaw07

Our tales cannot be told by any dead person.

Our tales have to be told by the living, a thing that is able to speak. Someone has to speak to spread our tales, our brave tales, so people know more about what truly happened to King Orion Edmund Black and Queen Walburga Elizabeth Black of Evraican. So people know more what happened to their children.

The fact that I'm telling you this story is quite big. You should be careful who to spread to it and know that my word will be better than any of yours. I'll deny that I told you anything. Please, and it's big that I'm begging you, please do not spread the tale. Only the people whom fate made them end up here can know this story.

Now, if the gruesome warnings I give you didn't scare you away, you can tread carefully and move forward on this passage of pirates and royals. After all, it did happen quite some time ago when death was quite normal.

Unfortunately, I am not saying this is where our story truly starts. This part that I am about to tell you is four years before the kidnapping of a certain princess happened and the entire tale started. Next time we meet, don't worry, I'll tell you the actual story. I'll tell you about the kidnappings and the killings of certain people.

Of course, this story isn't at all long, it's actually quite short that usual stories, but it is quite gruesome in some parts. That's why I am able to tell you the story, I prefer to guess...

Andromeda Frances Black was the second child, the second daughter, of King Orion and Queen Walburga. Her fair skin was one many people wished for. Her brown hair, that longed a little past her shoulders, had a little wave in the end. Her gray eyes, one of the few famous colors that are known to be the royal family's usual eye colors, were shining like the silver her mother makes her wear to look like a true royal.

Andromeda Frances Black, the second daughter of the royal family of Evraican, was wearing an off-shoulder sage dress that reached to the floor. The entire chest of her dress had white lines that were widely apart.

Andromeda Frances Black was a fine princess that nobody, meaning her parents, would have expected her to be quite the rebel.

Two guards, who were on patrol, were soon to be killed by their superiors due to the fact that they let a certain princess run away with a certain lover.

"Sir," said one of the guards.

"I saw her," said Walburga to her husband. "She ran away with that."

King Orion grabbed his sword and decapitated the guards.

If you are wondering who was she and who was that, let me tell you what was happening to the lovers who were out of breath.

"I'll get you whatever I can afford and we will build our lives on something we both agreed on, okay?" asked Ted Tonks, resting his forehead against his lover's forehead.

"A life that is just ours," sighed Princess Andromeda Black. "That is the dream, wouldn't it be?"

"I inherited a secret bar," said Ted. "We can start there."

"As long as we are together," agreed the princess.

By the end of the day, she was announced kidnapped to the people and a disgraced, disowned daughter by her parents.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Two months after that occurrence, it seemed a certain someone adapted his older sister's attitude.

"Sirius Orion Black!" demanded Queen Walburga Black. "A Prince does not have that long of a hair."

The royal couple was in quite a fight with their oldest son, their third child, Prince Sirius Orion Black. It was quite a silly fight, if we have to be honest with one another, but it was the final fight that tipped Sirius Black over and made him choose an option of a question he has been asking himself for a while.

"I am not a prince," said Sirius out of spite.

"By blood, you damn bloody are!" Orion shouted at his son.

"Let's see how you all react when I'm a pirate," muttered Sirius as he crossed his arms.

"When you become a what?" asked Orion, his hands closing into fists.

"A pirate," said Sirius louder. "I'm done with all of you."

"You take one step out of the castle grounds and you'll be just much as disowned as your sister," Walburga warned her son.

That was the last worry on the prince's mind. He was actually quite proud of her, even if his parents were quite disapproved by their daughter's behavior.

He turned around and started running. He ran away until his feet were tired, and, luckily, that tiredness came just in time for when he reached the assigned spot.

"So, the disowned prince is joining us?" asked a man as he let out a puff of smoke from his cigarette.

"Well, we are forming the group, aren't we?" Sirius asked the man.

"Of course, and you are the second man," said another man, coming out from the shadows.

"How do you think we are doing, boys?" asked another man. This one came out from the sunlight, still in his disguise.

"I think we are just about ready," said a fifth man, the shortest out of the group.

Those five created the Marauders.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

About months later, almost a year, the Meadows twins barely escaped fire's clutches.

You might be wondering who the Meadows twins are and what fire clutches they barely escaped from.

Well, we might have to rewind a little bit as they enjoyed their time with their parents. Unfortunately, they didn't know this was the last time they would ever see their parents. Oops, sorry I made a tiny spoiler to what is to happen.

The Meadows twins, Devonte Meadows and Dorcas Meadows, were born of the same day, but differed in their genders.

Devonte Meadows was born minutes before his twin sister. He had skin the color of chestnut. His short, curly black hair and brown eyes were simple as they can be. Said twin sister, Dorcas Meadows, had the same chestnut hair as her brother. Her short, curly black hair reached until her chin and she had the same brown eyes as her brothers.

They were twins who looked like one another. Devonte was basically a male version of Dorcas whole Dorcas was basically a female version of Devonte. But that didn't stop them for having quite the different personalities.

"Children! Dorcas! Devonte!" called Mrs. Meadows.
Mrs. Meadows had curly, brown hair that reached past her shoulders. She had brown eyes the color of chocolate.

In the tiny cottage house the Meadows lived in, Mrs. Meadows was calling for her children and husband as she cooked lunch for her family. Said husband and children were playing outside in the sun. It was a joyous moment that no one could predict the out coming of this joyous moment.

"Dorcas! Devonte! Dear!" shouted Mrs. Meadows, wanting her family to enter.

Thankfully, the three entered the little Meadows cottage. It was one of the lucky days for Mrs. Meadows because her family was not muddy. That meant they could sit down and eat dinner directly.

"Mommy!" shrieked Devonte Meadows as he jumped into his mother's open arms for a hug. "We had a lot of fun!"

"I bet you did," said Mrs. Meadows as she tweaked her young son's nose. "But you might be getting a little heavy for me, honey."

"I know," grinned Devonte as he sat down on his usual seat. "Just a little more fun for the day."

"Don't hurt our mom," said Dorcas, rolling her brown eyes and sitting beside her mother.

Mr. Meadows kissed his wife's cheek.

Mr. Meadows was a black man in his mid-forties. He had graying black hair due to the years of working as a farmer that sells many crops to finance his family. His blue eyes were as shining and bright as diamonds he never saw, but knew what they were.

"How are you, love?" asked Mr. Meadows.

"Doing quite well," smiled Mrs. Meadows at her husband. "Better if you sit down while I put down our meal."

Sooner rather than later, the Meadows family said grace and ate their meal. They made jokes and had such a good time as they ate their meal. That was until a brick broke their window.

Mr. Meadows took the brick and read the note tied to the brick.

"Run," said Mr. Meadows. "Run, kids. Because I'm going to chase you. Me and your mother love you. Run before it catches you."

At that time, the twins didn't see anything wrong with their father's tone. They didn't notice how worrisome their father was.

They ran and ran, with tons of laughs, until they realized they were faraway from their cottage. They looked at each other and walked back home to find it burned to the grounds.

"Devonte, what is-"

"Mom! Dad!" shouted Devonte as he saw his motionless and burned bodies.

"Devonte we have to run," said Dorcas. "Before it catches us."

"We can't leave them," said Devonte.

"They saved our lives," said Dorcas. "The least we can do is run away, find out who did this, and avenge their deaths."

They ran away far from their home and hid their faces to whatever wanted the Meadows dead. The promise of avenging their parents' deaths practically written in their souls.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Petunia Katherine Black was the oldest child of King Orion and Queen Walburga Black.

Petunia had smooth porcelain skin that truly glowed like a true princess's skin. Her short blonde hair was always in a fancy hairstyle no matter what day it is. Her shining blue eyes, the same ones her father had, just added to the mix of making Petunia the start of how every girl in Evraican should look like.

At the moment, even if she didn't want to be here, Petunia was meeting the person who her parents wanted to marry to become Queen. That was her deal with her parents after her two younger siblings were disowned.

Her parents wouldn't want Regulus to become the heir, and that was from the kindness of their heart, so Petunia was forced to be married so she can become the next ruler of Evraican.

She looked at the person her parents wanted to be her future husband.

He was Duke Vernon Dursley, although Petunia called him Vermin in her mind, and he wasn't Petunia's ideal husband. He wasn't quite slim, but that wasn't Petunia's problem with him. His graying brown hair and shining blue eyes weren't Petunia's problem with him.

Petunia's problem with Duke Vernon Dursley was that he only wanted to be King. How could Petunia know he wouldn't kill her to marry someone else and have revenge on the Black somehow.

Petunia didn't know what was the Duke's deal in all of this. He acted like he wasn't arrogant, but Petunia has seen it. He tried to act like it didn't matter that Petunia was royalty, but why else was he here? Petunia didn't really know how to specify her problem with the Duke, but she knew that he wasn't any slight good news.

He was going to say something, but decided to drink the tea first and Petunia smirked. Fortunately, she made it disappear as fast as it came.

All of a sudden the Duke was choking. The princess acted shocked and called for help. Luckily, Petunia's acting skill were on point that nobody suspected it was her.

By the end of the day, the Duke would never be Petunia Black's husband due to the fact that he was dead.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The king and queen of Evraican were having a chat as they sat on their royal thrones without any guards around.

"So, Andromeda is kidnapped and Sirius is on a journey?" asked Walburga, raising a thin eyebrow.

Queen Walburga Black was an elegant woman. Her pale skin made people think that she was sick, and that always made the queen decapitate whoever said she was sick when she visibly wasn't. Her long, straight black hair reached past her mid-back, a crown laid on her head showing her power. Her gray eyes were the color of a mighty storm.

King Orion Black was a strict man. His tan skin was unlike his wife's skin. His blonde hair was connected to a short beard that made him look wise. His blue eyes were as bright as the sky in the early morning.

"Yes," nodded Orion. "We can never let anyone know that our children ran away. We would look like fools!"

"Then a wise choice, Orion," said Walburga. "Because I don't think my acting skills are enough to act sorry for those disgraces if we faked their deaths."

"We still have to look for them," sighed Orion. "As long as we act like we care toward the people. Our remaining children know that if they say a word, they will be given the worst of punishments."

Of course, that was the events of four years prior when the story actually begins. When I see you next time, I'll tell you the entire, not so long, story of many royals and pirates who hold their very own secrets...

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 2.2K 25
โ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž -๐’“.๐’‚.๐’ƒ. โž In a world of shadows and secrets ๐™๐™ค๐™ญ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š...
7.4K 187 17
โ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ โž โ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ...
515K 20.3K 200
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐„๐‹๐„๐๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...
11.4K 496 11
Andromeda Black has never had any reason to doubt her family's aversion to mudbloods; as far as she is aware, power and respect are her birthright an...