Sander and Robbe, Minute by M...

By Autumn_tide

This is the story of Sobbe (Sander and Robbe) of wtFock (SKAM Belgium) from Sander's POV. I know it's kind of... More

The Boy
At The Park
Obsession?
First Meet
Croque
Act Normal
S'more
Art Thing
Prank
Game On
A Breath Away
Falling
Bribe the Teacher
Circuit's Dead
All The Way or No Way
Angel
Heart
Exhaustion
I am Fine
He's Gay, You Know
We are The Future
This is Not A Joke
Before You
Skatepark
A Date
Fucking Losers
The Only Passenger
Let's Dance
Where are the Answers
Zero Stars
The Mural
Low
Ultimatum
You and Me
Honest Truth
I was with A Boy
What A Psycho
Let's Talk
Project
Presents Night
The Oneness
Magic and the River
Crash
With What?
Nothing Major
Rain Check
There is No Us
The Face of Death
Everything I Do is Chernobyl
Will You Come Back?
I Can Handle It
That We're Alive Right Now
The Two of Us, Together
Epilogue

Extra: One Shot

625 12 3
By Autumn_tide

WARNING: FULL SEXUAL CONTENT

Time: Before the 'Epilogue' Part

They staggered into his room, laughing. Robbe grabbed his face, kissing him with such force, Sander stumbled back a step. He shrugged out of his jacket quickly and pull off Robbe's. He walked them to the wall, and pressed him on it. Robbe grabbed his ass and pushed him against him, hard. One of Sander's hand was running wild under his shirt. He felt like tearing the cloth apart. His mouth was taking in the side of his face, moving hungrily down all over the skin on his neck. Snatching the shirt aside, he bit on his shoulder. Robbe gasped.

Robbe seized his face and brought it up to him. He kissed his mouth hard. Gasping, he said hoarsely, "I want you to do me"— he gasped again — "the way you want to."

Sander smiled wickedly and said, "And you think you know how I want to do it?"

"Yes."

Sander ran his forefinger down the quick pulse on his neck and whispered, "There are a lot of things that I want Robbe. You have to be specific, or we might never get out of this room."

"Choose one."

Sander smiled and started to kiss him slowly. He lifted his shirt up unhurriedly and traced the line of his ribs, up to his sternum in a slow motion. He gently stroke the outside of his arm with his other hand down toward the tip of his middle finger. He kissed the corner of his mouth, to his jawline with the tip of his lips, tenderly and lightly.

Robbe made an impatient sound. He said, "That's not what you want."

Sander looked up and arched his eyebrow. "So, you are an expert of what I want now?"

Robbe met his eyes with an intensity. "Right now, ya."

Sander leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Tell me, then." He moved back to look at him.

"Rough." Robbe said in a voice with similar texture.

Smiling mischievously, Sander said, "Hm, I wonder now, is it what I want or what you want?"

Robbe rolled his eyes. He tugged on his belt buckle, and said, "I want you, to do me rough."

Sander cupped his face and murmured closely over his mouth, "Yeah?"

Robbe answered him low and slow, his hot breath brushed over his lips, "Fuck, me, rough. Clear?"

Sander tasted it on his tongue, dark and delicious. Adding the pressure of his hand, Sander grabbed his hair and took his mouth vigorously. Robbe's fingers dug into his back and Sander moved his mouth fast and hard all over his face and neck. He took off his shirt and threw it away. Then he snatched Robbe's shirt off him. He devoured every inch of exposed skin with his mouth and hands, moving rapidly but thoroughly. Robbe was gripping his hair, pushing him to his body, his fingers were pressing deep into his skin. Sander turned him around carelessly and pinned him roughly against the wall with his frame. Robbe gasped. Grabbing his silky hair in a fist, he pulled harder on it, and bit his neck. His teeth seized on the skin below and behind his ear, then more lightly on the ear itself.

He tugged Robbe's head toward him harder, and whispered harshly, "Is it rough enough for you, yet?"

Robbe gasped his answer, "Not even close."

Sander laughed. "That's a challenge, then. You cannot back out now, and I always win."

He moved along his back, left more sucking and teeth marks over his skin. Despite what he said, Sander was careful and kept it under control. Robbe turned around and jerking loose his belt buckle. Sander kissed him again and unbuckled Robbe's belt too. They undressed quickly and moved to the bed.

Below him, Robbe grabbed on his hard cock and rubbed it up and down, fast. He said, "You are so hot."

Sander chuckled, "Just that bit, huh?"

Robbe stopped and spoke, in a sudden and such a tender tone, that it sent a pang through him, "Everything about you is beautiful."

Sander smiled and kissed him gently to show that his love was received, loud and clear. Then, he rose up and turned him around. Sander rummaged in the side drawer for condom and lube. Then he moved back and knelt on the bed with Robbe lying on his stomach.

When they were ready, he lay on top of him, ran his hands down the length of his body. He grabbed his face, and kissed his mouth.

Robbe said when he broke the kiss, "Remember, rough."

Sander chuckled.

He squeezed his leg, harder with every progress up his thigh. He grasped his ass with both of his hands, and rubbed his cock between them. Robbe moaned low. Sander teased around with his fingers for a while and then he slid his cock in, hard, with a sudden move. He heard a sharp intake. He moved slowly first and increased his pace steadily.

"Please.." Robbe's voice was so hoarse and low, he barely caught it.

Sander thrust deep and hard. "Yes?"

Robbe moaned. Sander bit his back and moved more roughly inside him.

"Harder. Sander, harder."

Sander seized his face and looked at him with a question.

"I am not going to break."

Sander hesitated.

Robbe said, "Trust me." He looked into his eyes, "Harder. I want you."

The desire in his voice was so thick and it set aflamed the raging fire in him. So, he didn't hold back and gave it all of him. He gripped on his hair and moved, letting Robbe's voice and gaps guided him along.

"Aahhh.. Yes. Sander... Fuck— Aaakkh.."

Sander reached for his throat, closed in on his open mouth, taking his moans in. He clutched his sides, and raced faster with deep, sharp thrusts, wild, almost uncontrollable.

"Sander. Yes. Oh my—" Heavy gaps. "Ohh Sander." His moans were getting louder, short and harsh.

The sound of his name from that mouth was like a catalyst. Their desires collided, entwined and turned into a devouring storm. It raged with rising speed. He was reduced and expanded into that one rushing moment, his horizon opened up, and stretched far. He was high above everything else and he held it as long as he could. When he came, it was like barrels after barrels of dynamite blowed simultaneously inside him, the force was tremendous, colours flashed in staggering multilayers, then his mind went white. It was — for the lack of better word — singularly sublime. Robbe came right after him, shuddering. He gasped loud when Sander gave a final hard thrust, before collasping on his back. Sander felt weak, he was still trembling all over, his muscles and bones had liquified.

Gasping, Robbe said, "Man, that was powerful."

Sander laughed meekly. "I think I broke mine in half."

Underneath him, Robbe chuckled, "Sander, you are exaggerating."

Sander cackled, "Gosh, your appetite."

When he regained his strength, he kissed his back, rose, pulled off the condom and lay on the bed. Robbe rummaged around for a while and then he lay back on the bed. They kissed softly.

Some time passed, and Sander was about to get up and went to toilet, when next to him Robbe said, "Let's go again."

Sander turned to him, "Hey, hey, slow down. What's got into you, man?"

Robbe laughed. "I blame those seafood."

Chuckling, Sander said, "I thought that was a myth."

Robbe shrugged, "Doesn't look like myth to me."

Sander smiled teasingly, "Ya, those oysters and lobsters just made a monster out of my cutie."

Robbe giggled, "Those were good though."

"Yeah, really good, and we ate too much."

Robbe chuckled.

"Seriously though, you should give it a rest."

"Hmm."

Robbe moved to him. He looked into his eyes intensely and ran his hand down his body. Robbe threw the cover back and grabbed his cock, started to move his hand. Sander lifted his head and watched him knelt between his legs, taking his cock in with that sensual mouth of him, moved along its length slowly. There was tongue. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, a low and long moan rose out from his throat.

Robbe had stopped. Sander opened his eyes. Robbe grinned and moved back up next to him.

"See, looks like you are ready to go."

He is. Those seafood.

With reluctant, he said, "No, I am serious, you should give it a rest."

Robbe smiled like he had been waiting for him to say that. "We can switch?"

A grin split Sander's face, "I thought you will never ask."

"I had been wanting to, but I thought.."

Smiling, Sander said, "There is no rule. This thing is fluid." He resumed, "Why limit yourself to one thing, if you could enjoy more? And we can always talk about it."

Robbe grinned, "Or experiment.."

Grinning back, Sander said, "You, naughty, naughty boy.."

Robbe giggled. "Any special request?"

Sander grinned wickedly, "Make it last long. Can you do that?"

Robbe blushed.

Sander laughed, "You are blushing? At this point?"

Robbe put his face down on the pillow, his cheeks were rosy.

Sander seized his face up, and stroke his cheek affectionally, smiling, "No pressure, Robbe. Just.."

He gazed into him, "Take me." Sander took Robbe's hand and brought it to his chest. He pressed his palm to his beating heart, "All of me."

Then he smiled and ran his forefinger lightly down the middle of Robbe's chest along his body and felt him shivered. He stopped below his navel and looked up to Robbe's gaze, "Give me, all of you."

Robbe grasped him then and pulled Sander under him. He look into his eyes and said, "I love you."

Holding his gaze, Sander whispered, "Show me."

And so Robbe showed him, in all of its colours, and Sander felt everything. It also lasted surprisingly long.

"Did you get it?"

"Yes. I love you too, Robin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 495 33
โš  NOT ORIGINAL โš  โš  DISCONTINUED โš  (This takes place moments after Finney killed the Grabber) After Finney Blake, the 6th and final victim of the famo...
6.7K 369 16
We all thought Scรถmรฌche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommates, they are separated. Will their frien...
852K 28.6K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
New Life By darc

Fanfiction

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...