Promise♡ •JJk• ✓

By 444nee444

With ever passing second, with every moment of the wings of a butterfly, with every breath I take, my love fo... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Posts & pictures!
Chapter 2
Revenge time!^^
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Y/N's Priv Posts
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pictures and post! ^^
Chapter 8
Pictures!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Prologue
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapters 15
Chapter 15-B
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [last part]
✨ BONUS CHAPTER ✨

Chapter 18

210 50 189
By 444nee444

<Edited>

"Look at the lighting and decor! This is just sooo beautiful, isn't it Y/n?" Jungkook asked as we walked hand in hand through the adorable busy streets.

"It is!" I agreed, looking around with amusement.

Koo pulled me into a small shop of earnings and pendant. Whao, those looked soo beautiful. I wished I could get all of them. He picked up a pair of earnings and placed them on either side of my face. He shook his head with a pout and placed them back to pick another pair.

After a few more trials he finally presented me with two pairs which he liked the most, "these ones or these ones?" He asked.

"Ummm, these." I said, pointing at the navy blue wave shaped ones.

"I liked that one too! See I even found a matching neck piece with it!" He said, point at it with a huge teethy smile on his face. Just soo adorable. What did I do to even be around him? let alone him loving me.

Even before I could appreciate him, he was already paying for them. Once he was done, he spun me around to keep them in my bag.

We walked a few more turns before coming across a few clothes store.

"Come here," I said, dragging him towards a store, "enough of black." He sighed but let me drag him anyways.

He was soo easy to shopping with. He'd just pick the most sober and simple looking clothes that came into view.

I picked a pair of white and pink hoodies and light blue body fit jeans from the ones he shortlisted. Even though I knew our dads had given the boys money for the trip, this was something i wanted to gift him and so I rushed to the payment counter.

"Lemme pay." Jungkook said, pushing me aside.

"No. Im paying." I snapped back with a push.

"Noo-"

"Shut up. It's a gift." I said, taking the money out of my wallet.

"You don't have to Y/n." He said, still trying to stop me from paying.

"It's not because I have to, but because I want to." I said twinkling my eyes with my head thrown on one side.

"Y/N! STOP STEALING MY DILOGUE!" He whined as I giggled.

"Thankyou." I said to the man behind the counter before we left from the store with the packet in my hand.

"I'm hungry." I said as we walked towards the not very lit part of the streets.

"You're hungry, huh? Lemme feed you." Jungkook said while I adjusted my bag. I was not prepared for what came next.

All I knew I was- Jungkook had pinned me to the wall and our faces were just an inch apart. His warm breath gushed over my nose as I closed my eyes.

"I realised I haven't kissed you today." He whispered before pressing his lips to mine. I was bewitched my his charms- his swiftness and the way he took the lead into the kiss.

The kiss was prolonged till a car went zooming past us. I wish we were in more of a private area, I wouldn't have stopped him that day.

"Let's go, you need to eat fast so we can get back soon. It's already 7:45." he said, swinging my bag of my shoulder, "lemme hold everything."

He took all the packets and my back from me, leaving me empty handed.

I locked my arm with his as we walked to the kimchi shop we had seen on our way to the market.

"I'm not really hungry. I'll take a bite or two from your plate." He said, sitting me down on the table after which he walked to the counter to order.

After ordering he walked out of the shop. What? I called after him but he just gestured me to wait. What was goin on!? Was he abandoning me and going!??

He came back just in time before my patience got over. He had a paper bag in hand. It probably had a long rectangular box in it. I was still lost.

Koo had a grin spread across his face as he sat down in the chair opposite me.

"What?" He asked, looking at my dumbfounded expression. Still grinning.

"What is that?" I asked, pointing at the bag he placed beside him.

"You'll get to know soon." He said, as the order arrived. I just shrugged and started eating, feeding him occassionally even though he said no.

______

"You're cold. Wear the hoodie we brought." I said, pulling out the white one from the bag.

I handed it to Jungkook who sat on the window side of the seat now.

He slipped himself into it without arguing and placed his head on my shoulder after that. Of course he was sleepy and so he didn't even talk much.

I pulled my earphones out and fit one of it into his ear and one in mine. I played the "memories" playlist I had in my phone. Songs which we shared memories on. Perfect, shy, naughty list, thousand years and just soo many more which we danced on in our study breaks.

He drifted off to sleep even before one song ended. We had a long ride back to the cottage.

I texted Sesha to know thier whereabouts. She didn't see them. Probably they were still outside.

_____

Our stop was near and so I tried waking Jungkook up, who didn't even seem to get disturbed. Instead he just straightened himself and let his head fall side ways.

"Jungkook you better wake up or else I'm leaving you here and going." I said, standing up and walking down the bus isle. He just hummed and continued sleeping. Aishh he looked soo cute.

I went back to the seat and started placing kissed all over his face. He smiled faintly but still didn't wake up. That is what happens with the early morning routine.

"Jungkook- look! Banana milk!!"

"WHATTT! Where! I want it!" His eyes shot open.

I laughed at him while he made a pout face. The bus came to sudden stop jerking us forward.

We picked all our bags and hopped off the bus. He was still streching his neck from side to side to pull himself if out his sleep.

"Koo, once we get back- quickly freshen up and go to sleep." I said as we walked our way to the cottage.

"Nope. I have something planned." He said, shaking his head lightly.

"Your eyes are full of sleep. I don't want you sick. Plus, we have half day of tomorrow too."

"I need the night for it." He replied with a faint smirk. WHAT!?

"Don't say it like that..." I said, shyly turning my face to the other side.

"What??" He looked at me, confused. "Ohh that! I'm in if you want that too babygirl."

He didn't mean what i had understood. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!?

"Shut up!" I slapped his arm as we walked to the cottage gate.

We'd hidden the keys below the pot in the morning for whoever came back first could go in. Tae and Sesha weren't back yet so I bent down to remove the keys to open the door.

Jungkook slipped out of his hoodie and placed it into his bag and wore a black jacket instead.

We had the room to ourselves that night so we picked up all our luggage and took it to the room. I placed his bucket cap on his head since I needed one hand free to record.

"Atleast sesha cleaned up the room and changed the bedsheets." He said as we walked into the room. I nodded in agreement.

"Jungkook, what have you planned? I'm really curious." I asked as he threw himself on the bed.

"Ahh, you'll see. When I said- I needed the night time, what did you think?" He asked with a cute smile played on his face, revealed his light dimples.

"Ahh- nothing--- I'll go and get changed." I said before turning away to rush out before he could ask anything else.

Like everytime, i was yanked back. He hovered over my body- his knees on either side on my waist and hands on either side of my face. He bent his face down to place kisses over my now-well exposed clevage as I turned my head side ways to expose my neck to him. He took a few seconds more, playing around the lower of my neck, eventually slipping a little more lower than usual before be came up to bite into the skin of my neck.

His hand reached down to the end of my top which he pulled off from over my shoulder. He pulled his own jacket and shirt off before going down to place kisses on my tummy while one of his hand pressed down on my chest, playing with alternate sides of it like a soft squashing ball.

My eyes were shut tight as the pressure of his palms increased and his tongue replaced his lips, licking around my belly button. The tip of his nose traced a bee line back up to place kisses on the round ends of my chest as I clutched his hair with my hand. He moved away again, eyeing the buttons on my bottoms while his hand still pressed me down.

I hummed in response to which he reacted quickly by unbuttoning it and sliding it down. He stood up to remove his own jeans while I reached my hand out to touch his bear body. Soft, smooth and warm.

He pushed me back down and placed one hand on my upper thigh- his thumb on my panties, caressing slowly as his lips met mine, wetting them with urgency. His lips forced my mouth open immediately, sucking onto my tongue.

A light moan escaped through my lips bringing a smirk on his face. His fingers moved closer to my clit with every second.

"You like it babygirl?" He growl-whispered into my ear.

"I do." I replied with a moan as his fingers pushed into my clit through my panties. A moan escaped me again. A loud one. His fingers traced circles first slowly and then becoming faster. My legs were already losing their strength and my body moved under his spell.

My legs started to clamp against eachother with the increase in his speed and pressure.

"Spread." He growled, pushing my thighs down on either side- my back arched instantly.

He pulled his fingers out and let them in from below my panties- a skin to skin contact. His long fingers thrusted inward constantly until he found my sensitive spot. How was I supposed to handle that? He was just so good.

I lost all my control and loud moans escaped me. The pleasure it brought me was unexplainable. Heaven.

I clutched his arm with my hand for support- instead, he pinned both my wrist above my head with his free hand. My eyes rolled back while I enjoyed his touches, I shut them tight.

His speed slowly decreased and he pulled his fingers out of me- loosening his grip on my wrists, making me open my eyes and look at him. His face was right above mine. The hardness in his eyes I'd seen before had now softening. No, there weren't any interruptions now. I was not goin to let him let go.

I pulled my hand to back to myself as he locked his eyes with mine. What was goin on his mind?

I slid my fingers down his bare chest to this lean and built up body below it. I reached the hem of his boxers real quick. His eyes widened a little.

My let my fingers caress the bulge that had long gone formed. His eyes started hardening again but he still held the eye contact.

My caressing increased with speed and pressure. I could see his hands tremble. A natural smirk formed on my face, "You like it don't you- daddy?" Omg- it sounded soooo not sexy as it did in my head.

"Ahhh baby, call me that again." He said, rolling his eyes back as I gripped his errection through his boxers, caressing with a little movement.

"Daddy" I repeat it like a moan.

"Ahh babygurl- you good as fuck." He moaned, bending in closer to my ear.

He pushed my hand away and thrusted himself against my core, moving our bodies together in a constant flow. I reached out of the hem of his boxers to maybe slip my hand in or remove them- but he suddenly stopped his moments and stood up.

"Lemme save some of later. Gotta get changed- dress up for the date." He said with a smile. No- what just happened? Did he just reject me? My face flushed at the thought of him stopping and turning down my gestures while we were almost about to let go of the stupid worry barriers I had in my mind. Whyyy!??

I nodded and hung my head low before getting off the bed to remove clothes from my bag. He was faster even- he grabbed his shirt and pajamas and rushed to the washroom.

I sat on the bed with my half naked body, trying to analyse the sudden change in his mood. Did I cross a line? We still had that line? Why did he abruptly stop me? We didn't even have interruptions this time. Has he stopped loving me enough?? No no, let's not think about stupid reasons.

He was quick. He came back with a fresh face and a teethy smile- as if nothing just happened, "Go, it's your turn."

I nodded slightly and walked to the bathroom. The whole time my mind kept running through better kind of reasons- but nothing fit quiet that well.

Taehyung and Sesha were in the hall when I got back. Both seemed a little- drunk. Their faces flushed as they laughed like idiots, speaking gibberish. Thank God they were back safe even after their current condition. Jungkook came out of the kitchen with two glasses of water in his hand.

Both of them gulped down the water quickly before throwing the empty cups on the floor and started laughing again. Jungkook and i laughed too. Taehyung picked sesha up, full bridal style and walked out the back door.

I was staring at them rush off while Jungkook called out a 'have fun'.

"Let's go too!" He then said, looking and me and pointing at the room door.

I need to stop worrying now. He must have his reasons. I nodded with a smile and walked behind him to the room.

Wow- that was not expected.

I entered the room to a scent of sweet candles. Wine and fruits were placed on the table in the corner of the room and the rest of the room was even cleaner than before. We were goin to drink?

He pulled out a chair and held it for me to sit. He sat on his seat next, with a huge grin.

"Sorry I couldn't get much of snacks with the drink so just got the fruits from the kitchen- we have an apple, oranges and grapes. I even found these scented candles." He explained, pointing at everything one by one.

He looked up at my smiling face and picked the wine bottle in his hand, "look at what we have here! Wine!" He said, holding the bottle next to his face and then tapping the bottle with his finger tips, making the glass sound, "hear this-" he said, holding it out near my ear. I nodded with a smile, just so adorable.

"I really wanted to get some pork belly to eat while we drank today. I love it soo much. But then the shop was already closed when I went back. So I got only wine." He continued as be opened the seal of the bottle.

"I'm goin to show you, how I drink and then tell you what I'm feeling right now and what I'm thinking." He said. So maybe he knew his abruptness startled me.

"So is this why you didn't eat with me back at the shop? I know you don't like eating before you drink." I asked, interlocking my hands on the table.

"Yeah, you seem to know soo much about me which I never mentioned before, not even to others." He replied, not looking up at me. But I could see the colour rise in his cheeks.

"You're not the only observant one here." I teased as he gestured me to hand him the glass. I did, staring at him in awe.

"So i just opened the bottle guys." He said, as if in a youtube video.

He looked up suddenly while he unscrewed the cork from the corkscrew and caught me gaping at him. I was scarlet, but I didn't break the eye contact, "I put the camera far away." He said, still in the youtube video mode- placing the corkscrew on the tables and pulled my face nearer to him to kiss it. WHY IS HE SOO CUTE!?

"Shall we say cheers." He asked, looking away at floor.

I lifted my glass in response. He lifted his glass and clicked it with mine, looking at my face with a huge grin.

It was my first time tasting alcohol. It was sweet,sour and bitter at the same time. It was good.

"Amm, this is good." I commented.

"You like it!? It's one of my favourite ones! You're underage though." He said, sipping half of it in a go.

"Under age- that actually I am for a lot of things." I said.

"And that's exactly the reason why-" he said, not finishing his sentence.

"Then I shouldn't be drinking either." I replied, trying to maintain my volume.

"You just totally want to do things out of your age limit, don't you?" He asked with a smirk.

Blood rushed to my cheeks as I replied, "I'm seventeen now. My 18 is running. So practically I'm in my 18th year. I'm not underage."

He thought for a second, "Soo? You need to be complete 18. Only then can you do everything."

Everything? I was sure my face was looking like a tomato about to explode.

"Look at you! All flushed at the thought of it. Can't even imagine what would be your actual reactions at that time." He casually said, as if talking about tearing a paper.

He poured us another round of the drink.

"So was this your reason to stop? 'Cause I'm underage?" Words that were supposed to be said in my mind, slipped out through my lips even before I could process.

He stopped sipping, holding the glass to his mouth for a moment, "ahh, that and- i-we ahh, don't have any- protectio-"

"Ahh right. Hah- that yeah." I interrupted, I didn't want it to get awkward. Though- I could ask Sesha if they had and extra- NO Y/N JUST SHUT THE F UP. Control your behaviour.

"You know, I just talk a lot when I'm drinking and I don't have full control on myself. So in case I cross any type of limits, just- slap me hard." He said, laughing. I laughed back.

"You know, back then- when I first started liking you, I had not even dreamt of being here- with a glass of wine- celebrating a month with you. Like- what did I even do to deserve a beautiful angle like you?" He said, followed by an intense stare at my face.

He really felt that way? Was I that important to him? People say the truth when they are drunk. Was he drunk already? And just soo many questions arose in my mind.

"Ahuhehehe" he giggled, "my beautiful gurl. I love you soo much." Sure, his giggle screamed 'IM DRUNK'

"I love you too koo." I said placing my hand over his which was resting on the table.

"How much?" He asked, making a puppy face. He's more of a kid when he's drunk. Cute.

"Sooooo muchhhh" I said, extending my arms out as much as possible, "count the number of drops oh water in the whole universe- even from other planets. Then multiply it by the number of total sand grains and add it to the number of total stars that exists. Even more than that." I said maybe the drink was getting to me too. But that description seemed apt.

"Awww, that would be-" he said, poking a finger into his forehead and I guess calculating for a few moments, "ahh sooo much. I don't deserve it. Don't love me soo much. It's unhealthy. Hehehehe."

I do love him an unhealthy amount, but that's what it is, "what the hell do you mean by not deserve it? You deserve everything in the world- literally everything. You're soo precious." I said, placing my hand on his cheek to caress. He closed his eyes and rested his face on my palm.

"I'm not. Don't say that." He said.

"Shut up! You are!" I said, pulling my hand away. To point my finger at him.

"You are precious. Hehehehe" he said. I giggled too, waving my hand in a no.

"You know, when I'm with you- I just forget about the rest of the existence. I can't even see anything else- the whole world is a blur and you- only you are clear. Like a diamond amongst all rocks, shining bright. Hehehehe. You are soo beautiful. Humuhee" he said, pouring more drink into his glass and extending his hand for my glass. I just shook my head to which he shrugged and I picked the apple and bit into it.

"You are soo adorable when you are drunk. Drink with me everyday." I said, tracing the circular rim of my glass while I still looked at him.

He looked up at me finally and- just kept looking, "I wish you were 18." He said looking into my soul and then abruptly lifting his hand like lecturer," I mean- not like I'm wanting you just for it. I love you a lot. Genuinely. But I just want us to step into a new phase of our relationship. A stronger one. Intense owne...mauking laub is diffatrant.." He kept blabbering, making it sound like gibberish in the end.

"Yah. Yah. I know. You don't have to justify." I said, waving him off.

"I annoyed you? I did, didn't I?" He asked, making a sad face and standing up from his seat.

"Noo Koo. I know it already. You think I don't want the same as you do? You know, I know that you love me and I love you right? We can decide a good time for it." I said, as he calmed down and bent down to sit again, almost tripping off.

"You're mature. You've grown up soo much from the Y/n I knew first." He said, staring at something far away and moving his head like in awe.

"Oh yes grand pa! I grew up Soo much! And look- omg! You got soo old." I teased back.

"Grandpa? I was daddy a while back, wasn't I? Hehehehehe" he asked with a kiddish smile on his face, not quite matching his question.

"Sush!! That question will embarrass me now!" I said, looking down at the table.

"Look up Y/n. I love to see the tint form up on you cheeks." He said, whining like a baby who had been restricted from seeing his favourite cartoon.

I looked up at his drunk face which was smiling like an idiot- full red, even the ears. I pinched his cheeks.

"Babyyyyy kooo! I love you!" I said. With a small giggle.

"I'm not a baiebyyy" he complained, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks up.

"Really?? Look at you right now. Babyyyyy" I teased as he presented me with an array of disagreeing gestures before he yawned with his mouth open wide. Oh right, he was really sleepy.

"Come lil baby, lemme put you to sleep." I said, getting up from my seat.

"No, I'm not sleepy!" He said, sitting in the same position and pushing his lower lip out.

"No arguing. I'll tell you a bed time story of you sleep now." I teased him even more as I pulled his arms to make his stand up.

"WHAT? REALLY?? OKAY!" He said , dancing a bee line to the bed. What!? I couldn't help but laugh at him agreeing to it.

"Lie down. I'll put all this back in the kitchen." I said and he followed.

I picked up the bottle in one hand and the plate of fruits in the other.

By the time I came back, his eyes were almost shut but he kept forcing them to stay open.

"I want a bed time show instead of a bed time story." He demanded with a huge smile.

"You pervert! You better sleep now! You are the one who stopped!" I said lying down on the bed next him and closing my eyes.

"Hey! Hey! Atleast the story!" He demanded, shaking me wildly.

"Arghh! Okay so-" I thought about it as he shifted closer to me to hug my waist and placed his head in the crook of my neck. One leg of his was over my legs. His breath felt warm against my skin as I rested the side of my head on his and hugged him back.

"Amm there was a girl, who really loved a boy. She said,' I love you soo much' and kissed her and slept." I said.

"Hehheehhe, soo lame." He said, kissing me once, "I love you soo much."

"No I'm supposed to say that. And you are supposed to kiss." I explained.

"Ohh like that. Just say it directly- you want another kiss." He said, kissing me again.

"I love you soo much!" I said. And he kissed me again.

"I love you sooo muchhh!" I repeated and he kissed me again.

"I love you soo soo soo soo soo much."I said again. And he kissed me multiple times. We started giggling.

"No no, I mean it. I love you-"he interrupted me by constantly pecking my lips again. I laughed and pushed his lips away when he decided not to leave them.

We giggled once before he got comfortable against my neck again.

"I love you." I said again.

"I love you too." He smiled shut his eyes, kissing my neck once.

I smiled too. Cringe doesn't seem cringe when you're drunk and in arms of the person you love the most.

______

"Let's go, you need to eat fast so we can get back soon. Its already 7:45."he said, swinging my bag off my shoulder," lemme hold everything."

"Jungkook you better wake up or else I'm leaving you here and going." I said, standing up and walking down the bus isle. He just hummed and continued sleeping. Aishh he looked soo cute.

"Atleast sesha cleaned up the room and changed the bedsheets." Koo said as we walked into the room. I nodded in agreement.

"When I said I needed the night, what did you think?" He asked with a cute smile playing on his face, revealed his light dimples.

He pulled out a chair and held it for me to sit. He sat on his seat next, with a huge grin.

"look at what we have here! Wine!" He said, holding the bottle next to his face and then hit the bottle with his finger tips, making the glass sound,"hear this-" he said, holding it out near my ear.

"I'm goin to show you, how I drink and then tell you what I'm feeling right now and what I'm thinking." He said. So maybe he knows his abruptness startled me

"So i just opened the bottle guys." He said, as if in a youtube video.

He looked up suddenly while he unscrewed the cork from the corkscrew and caught me gaping at him. I was scarlet, but I didn't break the eye contact,"I put the camera far away." He said, placing the corkscrew on the tables and pulled my face nearer to him to kiss it. WHY IS HE SOO CUTE!?

"Shall we say cheers." He asked, looking away at floor.

I lifted my glass in response, he lifted his glass and clicked it with mine, looking at my face with a huge grin.

~~~~~

A/n:

Helloo readers!

Extra long wasn't it? It took me just too much time to update again! Sorry for the wait!

I hope you liked this chapter!

The trip is almost coming to an end. What do you think will happen in the half day of the trip that is left tomorrow?

Don't forget to vote!

Comments are open for views and suggestions.

Stay Tuned!💜~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
16.1K 878 48
[ Zodiac Book ] A girl met a boy. A boy who felt as though home. A boy who smelled of comfort and felt as silk. But tasted as something she shouldn't...
28.2K 737 15
The war with Voldemort was over. Draco Malfoy was forced to flee for his life ending up in Muggle London where he met you, the muggle whose house he...