Lifeless (Kim Seok Jin FF 21+)

By WeYoungFoeva

Opening the door, she stepped into the house only to get choked by her husband. His eyes held hate and disgus... More

Intro
Chapter 1 : Hate (21+)
Chapter 2 : Jealousy
Chapter 3 : Bit more
Chapter 4 : Ray of hope
Chapter 5 : Precious gift (21+)
Chapter 6 : Her..(21+)
Chapter 7 : Insult (21+)
Chapter 9 : Forgive
Chapter 10 : Marry me?
Chapter 11: Party Surprise Pt-1
Chapter 12 : Party Surprise Pt-2
Chapter 13 : Caring? Him? (21+)
Chapter 14 : After care (21+)
Chapter 15: Feeling of love
Chapter 16 : Secret Admirer

Chapter 8 : Secrets

690 27 3
By WeYoungFoeva

'Tell the secrets to the one's
You trust with your life'

Y/n's pov
2:38pm

??: WAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Y/n: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

All: HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA!

I kept my hands on the chest and tried to calm my self. These crackheads are going to be the death of me one day. Who else am I gonna talk about? Of course you guessed right.

Jimin: Y-you should have se-seen your fa-face....hahah..

Jk: She sc-scared!!

They were still laughing.

Y/n: That's not funny!

I turned around and crossed my arms.
They all went silent when they saw I was actually angry. My day started bad not this now. My mood too is not good. Its because of pregnancy I guess. How am I gonna do this for 9 months?

Jisoo: Y/n...

Y/n:.....

Hani: Y/n we were just playing around....Don't be mad..

Y/n:.....

Jhiyo: We are sorry Y/n.....Come on talk to us...

I didn't reply. I almost got a Heart attack and they think I'll forgive them.

Tae: I know my Y/n bunny can't stay angry at her tae-bear...Baby I'm sorry..

He hugged me from behind. How am I gonna stay angry if he is the apologizing in the cutest way. No one can stay angry on him.

Y/n: Okay Fine! I forgive you all but don't do that ag-

I was going to say further but my words got stuck when I suddenly felt like vomiting. No Not in front of them.
But they saw that I kept my hand on my mouth and they were worried.

Jk: Y/n Are you okay?

Hani: What happened Y/n?

I couldn't even reply so I immediately rushed to the washroom.

As I reached to the toilet I loocked the door. And vomited. Gross I know!

Jisoo: Y/n are you okay in there?

Jhiyo: Y/n tell us what happened?

Hani: Are you sick Y/n?

I heard them knocking from the outside and asking questions. Namjoon please hurry up! I can't find any reason!

Everthing I ate in the break time is gone down the drain. I again vomited some more and made my way out. They all were still bombarding me with some questions but as soon as I stepped outside they all let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n: I'm okay.

Jisoo: No you are not Y/n. You were in for there for 20 minutes.

Hani: You have to tell us what happened.

I washed my mouth and turned around.

Y/n: I'm fine girls. You don't have to worry.

I reassured them but they were not taking it.

Jihyo: Y/n tell us the truth now.

She was serious and I know I can't do anything. I need to tell some reason.

Y/n: I jus-

I couldn't speak any further. Everything went black. The last thing I heard was jisoo call me.

Jisoo: Y/nnn!

Y/n's pov end.

Jisoo's pov

Y/n fainted. We all panicked.

Hani: Oh God what do we do now.

Jihyo: Let's calm down first. I'll call the boys and you try to wake her up.

Jisoo: But this is girls washroom.

Hani: We don't have time for arguing here. Y/n has fainted. We need the boys.

Jisoo: Yes you're right. Jihyo you call them me and hani will try to get her uo from the ground.

Jihyo hummed and made her way out to call the boys and hani helped me to get Y/n up. As we were getting her up from the ground she felt light. Too light for a normal persons weight. Does she eat anything or not? Ever since she has got married we just have seen her losing more and more weight. I swear she is lighter then a piece of paper. And that didn't go un noticed from hani too.

Hani: Have I became strong or something? She feels too light.

Jisoo: That's what I was going to say.

We sighed.

Jisoo's pov end.

Jihyo's pov

I sprinted out of the washroom to call the boys. They were standing near the university exit door which leads to parking lot. I reached them and they were also worried as much as we were. Tae was worried the most.

Tae: What happened? Is she okay? Where is y/n? Why are you alone?

I was panting. I catched my breath and spoke.

Jihyo: We need you guys.

Jk: What do you mean?

Jihyo: You have to come with me to the girls washroom.

Jimin: But why?

Jihyo: Y/n fainted God damnit! Stop asking questions and hurry up!

I raised my voice and tae dashed to the girls washroom leaving us. I gotta say, he cares so much for everyone. Y/n is lucky to have him as brother-in-law and best friend. I just can help but fall deep for him every second. I hope he feels the same.

Me, jimin and jk also rushed behind him. As we reached jisoo and hani were holding Y/n and tae spoke.

Tae: Let me carry her.

The girls nodded and he picked her up in bridal.

Tae: Why is she so light?

Jisoo: We don't know either.

Everyone was nervous. She looks too thin. I hope she is fine.

Tae: Le-let's take her to the universities medical. I know Dr.Lisa would be there.

He was so worried about her. We agreed and took her to the medical.

15 minutes later...

We were waiting outside the medical as she was still unconscious. Soon Dr.Lisa came outside and she called everyone inside. But jimin's phone rang as soon as she went inside.

Jimin: I'll be back guys. Dad is calling me. I think its important. I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Jk: Come soon.

Jimin: Yeah...

He said and made his way out. We all got inside.

Jihyo's pov ends.

Tae's pov

As we all got inside we were all worried about Y/n but I was getting impatient so I directly asked. .

Tae: What happened to her Noona?

Dr.Lisa: First sit down. This is important case and I need you all to calm down. You all will be shocked if you still haven't heard the news.

We were confused.

Hani: What are you talking about unnie?

Dr.Lisa: Take you seats. I'll tell you.

Dr.Lisa was smiling. She knew us all. Even y/n. She is also friends with our family. She is from thailand but she wanted to become doctor so my father helped her for her studies when they had to visit thailand for business. She was young when she came here. My father saw her treating my wound. I was not aloud inside the meeting so I was waiting in the waiting area. I got bored and there was nothing fun to do so I got outside the building and started playing with bunch of kids who were playing some unknown game. They all were kind towards me but when I was running I tripped over a stick and fell on my head. I was bleeding. And thats when lisa noona spotted me crying and made me sit on the side walk. She asked me if it was hurting or not. She told me to sit there for a while. Soon she brought first aid and treated my wound. She asked me where I was from but I didn't know much english. But at the same time my dad called me. I told dad everything and he was impressed by noona so he asked her some questions. She said she was still studying but she was poor so she cannot afford to go to good university there. My dad offered her to come to korea and told her that he will pay her fees. She denied at first but when I told her she agreed. Ahe studied here in sivan university and now she also works here in the university medical. She tried to repay us the money we spend on her but my dad denied everything. He just wanted to help her. So we are close to each other. She is kindof our family doctor too. She is ready to help us whenever we need her. She is also the kindest person I've ever met.

We all settled down and she spoke.

Dr.Lisa: So as I was saying, You all know that she is married to your big brother tae. Am I right?

I looked at her sleeping figure and nodded my head.

Tae: Yeah Noona. Almost 10 months.

Dr.Lisa: I have a good news and a bad news. Which one you want to hear first?

I turned my head towards her.

Jihyo: Say the good news first unnie.

Jisoo: Yeah you are right jihyo.

Dr.Lisa: I don't know if it's know to you all but I'm gonna say it anyways. She is 1 week pregnant.

Okay! Am I hearing things correctly?
I still couldn't believe what I just heard. I asked again.

Tae: Noona What are you saying?!

Noona smiled and said.

Dr.Lisa: You all heard me right. She is pregnant and that too for 1 week.

I was surprised. Like seriously! I was going to be uncle. I turned my head towards my friends and they were shocked too. We looked at each other and just by the look we knew what to do next.

All: Yay!!!!

And we started dancing. We were all excited. I love babies. They are the cutest. And Y/n is going to have one. I will play with him/her every time. I'll tell her to move with us when she gives birth. I'll be his favourite uncle.

??: What the fuck are you guys doing?

Everyone stopped and looked at the directions where the familiar voice came from.

Tae's pov ends.

Jimin's pov
Some minutes ago...

As I got the call I walked outside. Dad called me to inform me about the party they were going to held about the partnership with KKC's. I'll soon graduate and I have to look after the company by myself as dad is getting old. I'm learning everything as soon as possible. But one thing I'm sad about graduating is I won't see my friends and the love of my life more often. Love? Oh yeah you know about her. Kim jisoo. She is just...perfect. Whenever I'm with her I get butterflies in my stomach. It's a good feeling y'know. But I'm afraid to confess. What if she doesn't like me back? Whatever. I'll confess to her on my graduation. I can't hold in any longer. It's been 3 years that I fell in love with her and I'm still being coward. I need to be man and confess. I'll face whatever her answers is.

??: Jimin! jimin!

I was snapped out as I heard my name and someone shaking me. I looked to see namjoon hyung.

Jimin: Namjoon hyung! What are you doing here?

Namjoon: I came here to pick up Y/n but I could find her.

It clicked me when I heard Y/n's name. She is still unconscious.

Jimin: Hyung we have to go inside. Y/n fainted and we took her to the university medical.

Namjoon: What?! You could have called.

Jimin: We didn't knew you were going to pick her up! We did the first thing that came in our mind.

He realised.

Namjoon: You are right. Come on show me where she is.

With that we made our way to medical.

As we reached there we saw everyone dancing crazily. Did ghost possessed them? Me and namjoon hyung looked at each other and then at the Lisa noona who was looking totally done with there behaviour. Namjoon hyung spoke takings everyones attention.

Namjoon: What the fuck are you guys doing?

Everyones attention turned towards us and they became silent.

Tae: Hyung!!!!

He rushed to hug namjoon hyung. Namjoon hyung almost fell when taehyung jumped on him. What are they so happy about?

Namjoon: You brat! Let me go!

Tae: Ahh Yeah..

He got off. I was still curious so I asked.

Jimin: Why all are so happy?

Tae: You will be happy too If you heard what I heard!!

He giggled.

Jimin: Then tell me.

Tae: Y/n bunny is pregnant. She is going to have baby. Wahhhh....

I was surprised and happy too. Like how could you be not surprised when you heard a new little member is going to join our family.

Jimin: Yay!!!

I throwed my hands in the air and everyone looked at me weirdly.

Jimin: Why are you all looing at me like that! You all should be happy!

Hani: We were enjoying until namjoon oppa came and stopped us.

Namjoon: Because you are were acting like crackheads. And you weren't supposed to know about her pregnancy this early.

We all turned our head towards him and looked confusingly. What does he mean by that?

Jk: What do you mean hyung?

Namjoon: Y/n wasn't ready to tell you all about her pregnancy this early.

Jisoo: But why?

Namjoon: I don't know the reason.

Jhiyo: Okay we will ask her when she is conscious.

We agreed and Lisa noona spoke.

Dr.Lisa: You all still have bad news to hear.

Tae: Oh we forgot about it. What is it noona?

Dr.Lisa: I think she vomited before fainting. Its sign of pregnancy so its normal. But while I was checking her, I got to know she is too weak. I think she skips her meals a lot. She needs to eat a lot veggies and meat. If she skips her meal in this condition I'm afraid that she might have miscarriage.

No one spoke. We know she is thin but we didn't know she skipped her meals.

Tae: Noona?

Dr.Lisa: Yes tae?

Tae: Can we make her take leave for some months?

Dr.Lisa: I can't gurantee. The first 5 months of pregnancy are not that hard so the university won't accept the leave. But after 5 months she can apply for a leave.

Tae: Okay.

Just then we heard faint voice.

Jimin's pov end.

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes and closed them again tightly. Holy fuck where the hell am I? A light pain shot in head and I let out a yelp.

Y/n: Ahhh..

I tried to get up but a hand stopped me. Opening my eyes I saw everyone standing there. In moved my eyes around the area and realised I was in the medical of our university. Lisa unnie and Namjoon present. But what happened to me. Tae, who was stopping me from getting up spoke.

Tae: How are you feeling now? Are you okay? Does it hurt some where?

Looking up to him and everyone, they all seemed to be worried and happy at the same time.

Y/n: I'm Fine. Why am I here?

I asked. Jisoo spoke this time.

Jisoo: You fainted in the washroom and we bought you here.

I remembered everything. I should have been more careful.

Y/n: Oh Yeah I remember. I'm Good now-

Jimin cut me off.

Jimin: Why didn't you tell use you were pregnant?

I went silent and looked at namjoon. He nodded.

Y/n: Let's have some Good talk...

And that's how I ended up telling them everything. Not about the contract and jin treating. About my pregnancy. Lisa unnie also joined us. She was also happy to hear this. She was also giving me some tips about how much I should eat and some exercises. I got to know that I was too weak to handle baby in such young age so I needed to have good portion of calcium and protien or else I could have miscarriage.

I told everyone to keep this as a secret. They questioned me so I told them that I want to surprise everyone after 2 months at my aniversary. Everyone agreed to this. I trust them on this.

We all were in restaurant currently and everyone was having there food but I already finished my 2 servings of pasta. I was sitting next to namjoon so I told him to get me another one.

Y/n: Psst! namjoon hyung!

Namjoon: What?

Y/n: Get me another serving please!

Namjoon: You already had 2 servings. No more.

He scolded me. Okay he want to play this game.

Y/n: I think I should tell everyone what there no so innocent hyung's secret!

He became pale.

Namjoon: You are not going to say that.

Y/n: Watch me!

I turned to everyone.

Y/n: Attention please! I have a secret to reveal!

Hani: What is it?

Y/n: Our namjoon hyung like-

I was stopped by a large hand covering half of my face.

Namjoon: Cheese cake! Uh..yeah cheese cake.

Everyone looked at him weirdly.

Tae: Whats new about that hyung? Everyone loves cheese cake.

Namjoon: No-nothing! Let's just eat.

I yanked his hand and said.

Y/n: My pasta?

I told him and forwarded him my plate. He glared at me and stood up.

Namjoon: I hate you!

Y/n: I love you too hyung..

I said with a smile. He started to walk but I yelled again.

Y/n: Bring me pizza too!

He again glared at me and started to walk again to get my food.

The day went pretty well. I went to therapy with Namjoon and to be honest I felt really good. Its like some my stress have gone away. Namjoon dropped me home but before getting off told me that tomorrow he has to buy ring for hwasa so he needs my help. I agreed to him.

I entered my house and was greeted by mom.

Mom: Honey!

She immediately hugged me. Feels Good as always. I hugged her back. I texted her when we were at the restaurant so she won't get worried about me.

Y/n: How was your day?

I broke the hug and asked.

Mom: Pretty well! I was worried that you didn't eat before leaving but you texted me that you were having lunch with namjoon so I was relieved.

Y/n: Yeah! But I'm back now and I'll have dinner with you!

Mom: Go freshen up! I'll get the dinner ready.

Y/n: Okay.

Mom: But you have to tell me the reason of the drama that happened in the morning. Remember we promised.

Y/n: Yeah mom I know.

I said and got to my bedroom. I freshened up and changed into comfy clothes. I got downstairs and dinner was set.

Mom: Come honey let's eat.

I mumbled a yes and took my seat. As we were eating she spoke.

Mom: So tell me why were you on top of jin and punching him like he is the satan.

I chuckled , lastly I told her everything that happened in the morning. She was disappointed too.

Y/n:....and that how his pretty face is bruised by me.

I winked at her taking my last bite. She chuckled.

Mom: He deserved it. Let's not talk about that anymore.

Y/n: Yeah.

Mom: Before leaving his experessions were somehow guilty. I never saw him like that before. I guess he will apologize to you soon.

I laughed. Him? Guilty? I bet even If he found me dead some day he will have a party rather a peaceful funeral. There is no way he is going to feel guilty about his words.

I finished my juice and soon started to do the dishes. I was alone as mom had already left to sleep.

I was in middle of washing dishes when I felt hands wraping around my waist. I didn't move at all. I don't feel anything about his touch now. How?
He was back hugging me now and burried his face in the crook of my neck. I'm still washing the dishes. But the words he spoke made me stop what I was doing.

Jin: I'm sorry!

_______________________________________

Hello ✌
I didn't had any motivation of writing but I still did.
Anyways, I was here to talk about
The new character which is lisa.
I don't know If I'm going to match her with yoongi or hoseok.
Many of you will be confused right now but lisa is a little older in this fiction. She is around hoseok's and namjoon age. I haven't made a entry about y/n parents , hoseok, and other characters but they all will soon make an entry and they also play a big role in this book. Every confussion of you all will be cleared further. Till then. Enjoy.

👆Bet y'll have same history😉

Take care and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.7K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
6.2K 616 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
126K 7.1K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
1.9M 76K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...