Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)

9.5K 259 100
By bacanijhay

------------

"Let's see what will Haizaki do if he found his girlfriend dead"

------------

"That girl... what is she doing?!"

Haizaki sighed in exasperation as he was getting worried about you mysteriously missing and cutting your afternoon classes. Usually, you'll just sleep on your seat or probably talking with your friends over the phone. But now, something was different.

It's been hours since he last saw you and didn't see even just a glimpse of your shadow. Well, admit it he's kind of missing you too.

Haizaki was so annoyed that he was staring at the back of his classmate for a long time now. Poor classmate, if stare can burn, he's probably roasted by now.

---------

You woke up from a deep sleep and instantly found yourself chained on the chair, blindfolded.

It's your first time experiencing this kind of stuff. Like in the movies, you attempted to shake your way out of chains and tried destroying the chair but the thing didn't even budge.

"Now, now... Stop wiggling your ass out of there, it'll be waste of effort~" you heard a familiar voice in front of you. You knew who that was, your weak attacker from the first day of your school and the leader of the infamous cliques in Fukuda, Minoru Shiki.

"Why are you doing this?! Fight me fair and squa---"

"SHUT UP!" Minoru slapped you with such force making you silenced instantly.

"Now, answer my question. When did you and Shougo started dating?" You noticed her voice was kind of cracked, like she has just stopped crying. But on the other hand, the question made you laugh.

"Me? And that weak? Dating? Don't make me lau--" You felt a sudden pain on your cheek again. Two points from the antagonist and zero for you. Poor reader...

"Oi! That's the second one! You bi--"

*slap*

"The fu--"

*slap*

"That's the fourth--"

*slap*

"WHAT THE FVCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

"Just answer my goddamn question!"

"How can i f*cking answer if you're cutting me off! You idiot!" Minoru was about to slap you again when she realized what you had said and muttered a sorry for what she has done.

"S-sorry I got carried away"

And then, a moment of silence took over the two of you as you felt your cheeks hurt as hell. You knew it was hard to be a hostage but you didn't know that you'll experience that kind of slapping session in real life.

You took note on yourself that once you got out of there, you'll torture that girl and made her experience that kind of session too.

"We're not dating, and besides... I have tastes when it comes to boys. So stop asking me like I'm his fvcking girlfriend because I am not."

"Then why the hell are you two close?"

"Because we're not open."

"Answer my questions normally you bit--"

"Did I answer you abnormally?" Thanks to your sarcastic answers, that made Minoru angrier.

You blinked your eyes when she harshly removed your blindfold. You instantly knew where the place is by looking around and saw some boys staring right at you with hungry eyes.

"There's no one here besides us, so it means... Your shouts will not be heard outside~ answer my questions correctly or this boys will make you talk." Minoru said in sing-song voice, you know what that means. For the first time you felt nervous, you wanted go out of there and escape this hell but the chains doesn't let you.

"Haizaki..."

- Meanwhile -

One subject more and it will be the end of classes and you're still missing. Haizaki quickly sneaked out of the classroom just to find you as he was experiencing a kind of weird and bad feeling. His worried expression were too obvious to his face that even some people who saw him found it weird.

He checked some classrooms, faculty room and even laboratories but he can't find you. This made him more worried.

Running through the hallways, he ended up in an abandoned side of the school building.

One room caught Haizaki's attention, he found it unusual to have a room with some lights on in an abandoned place. He quietly walked to see what's inside.

---------------

"You're too feisty for this, let's hear you shout then... or more like.... moan" Minoru giggled as she commanded some boys to come over, you tried to shake yourself off the chains but the thing still don't budge.

One of the boys fished out a cutter and some removed their clothes, as they were getting closer, fear has already taken over you. Tears blurred your vision making some boys smirk.

"I like your helpless expression (L/N)-chan~ I wonder how you react if this baby here is inside you." The boy pointed on his private part. Your brows twitched in disgust and felt as if you'll vomit anytime now.

"You'll enjoy this (L/N)-chan. I promise~" The boy was about to reach your clothes when...

You saw a glimpse of Haizaki's hair and the boy who's infront of you literally flew out of your vision.

"Treating my girl like that will be the cause of your death, bastard" You smirked and was about to agree when you realized what he had said.

"G-GIRL?!" Haizaki turned at you and smirked.

"What? You don't like it?"

"Just find the key! I don't like being chained here for a long time" He smiled as he was avoiding some attacks from the boys, his fighting style was unique unlike the ones you saw from the other day. He was fast... Faster than before that you didn't realized that he quickly won the fight. He looked at you and winked making you feel like your blood goes up to your cheeks.

Haizaki turned to Minoru and glared. Minoru quickly tossed the keys to him and made a run for her precious life.

"Uhh.. could you remove the locks here? I'm kinda tired of this." You pleaded, catching Haizaki's attention.

"What if I say no?" Smirking, Haizaki goes infront of you and puts the key in his pocket. You glared at him but he just answered it by glare too.

"You know, you made me worry" Haizaki said in a very serious tone making you jawdrop. You bet your face was red as a ripened tomato. Not knowing what to say, you immediately changed the topic and try to forget what he said.

"A-anyways, why is that girl asking me if we're dating? Is she your girlfriend or something?"

"Are you jealous?"

"No, but see... I'm involved here so I have the rights to ask you some questions!"

"Then why are you shouting?"

"Could you please stop answering me with questions! And let me go, I want make that bitch pay for what she has do--"

*chuuu♡*

It seems like the time has stopped when you felt Haizaki's soft lips touched yours. That made you feel like you were in heaven catching some butterflies and eating it (LOL). You grunted as soon as Haizaki cutted the kiss, you looked at him and saw his overly cute blushing face.

"Y-you're too noisy, so I don't have a choice just to make you silent." Haizaki looked on the other side probably hiding his blush and rubbed the back of his neck as you, on the other hand looked like a burning lava. You felt like your heart will go out of your body.

This was all your first time, being hostaged and to top that... That was your first kiss. You can't even mutter a single word. Haizaki noticed this and made his way to your back, letting you go from chains.

"There, you're free." Haizaki sighed as he turned around and got out of the room. You wanted to run after him but you can't. It feels like your feet was stuck in the ground that you can't walk.

All you did was touch your lips and smile.

"Is this love that people talk about?"

A/N:

Tadaaaaaa! XD sorry for the super duper late post ;-; I'm a graduating student so it's expected to be busy for some preparations, projects, assignments and tests everywhere ;-;

So please bear with me more xD

The next chapter will be the last part of this so-called oneshot LOL.

Upnext:

Haizaki Part 3

Midorima x Reader

Kise x Reader x Aomine (Lemon)

Friendzone Part 2

And many more xD

Jaaa~ see you lataaaaaah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
12.5K 138 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...
92.3K 1.9K 31
~ One shots of Akashi x Kuroko Request are closed for the mean time. Contains : • Fluff • Angst Rated 13+
85.3K 1.2K 9
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko oneshots A collection of Akakuro/AkaKuroAka/KuroAka oneshots. ⚠ they're mostly lime and lemons ⚠ [I do not own the charac...