Aidan Gallagher character ima...

By MagicWolf15

imagines for Aidan's characters: Five (Umbrella Academy) and Nicky (Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, & Dawn) among other... More

Welcome!
Number Five
Remedy
When We Break (drabble)
Number Eight
Memories
Remedy pt.2
Nicky Harper
Haunted House
So Close
When It Hurts - drabble

Delores

499 3 1
By MagicWolf15

Warning: This shit’s gonna get crazy! This is just for fun. I know he’s a 58 year old man in a 13 year olds body, there’s a lot of controversy around this character, but the ideas and the story is purely fictional and for fun. All affiliated characters are not mine.
_____________________________

My name is Delores L/n, and I was born on October 1st 1989. I have the ability of shape-shifting. The only catch is, I can only turn into something, if I had touched it previously. 

When the apocalypse came, I was in the store working my shift, and then there was a flash of light. The lights in the store exploded, and everyone started screaming. There was a loud boom that shook items off the shelves, and the crowd pushed each other out of the store.

As for me, I was pushed and fell into something. I looked around me and saw dismembered mannequins.  I saw a wave of fire coming towards me, I instantly turned myself  into a mannequin to survive.

Unfortunately, I am stuck in this shell and can't transform back. I wonder if anyone survived, because if no one did, I would be stuck here forever, or at least when I die.

 I don’t know how long it has been, I’ve been on the floor, staring at a barren isle. Then one day, I realized that I wasn't the only one who survived, a young boy came into my view. He was gathering things I suppose.

God, I wish that I could speak.’

As if fate was on my side, something in the boy’s arms dropped to the floor, and it rolled in my direction.

He noticed and ran after it. He reached for it, but stopped.

He was looking at me.

He stepped over whatever he was after, and picked me up.

He sat down cross-legged on the floor and sighed. 

“I see you survived too.” The young boy said.

“It must be boring, all cooped up in here.”
It was as if he was really talking to me, like he knew exactly what I thought.’

He laughed to himself. 

“Well, don’t worry. You’ve got a survivor buddy now.” He put his hand down to push himself up, “Ouch!”

He looked at his hand, then looked at the floor. He picked up something, and inspected it.
It was a metal rectangular badge, that must be my name tag. 

“Delores, huh?” He smiled. 

“You can call me Five.” The boy said.

That was forty-five years ago. As Five grew older, I stayed the same, because I’m a mannequin. Although one day, Five was off duty from the commission and he was reading Vanya’s book, again.

He laughed through his nose, “Can you believe this, Delores?” He asks. 

‘No, I cannot. You should work on your equation.” I thought.

 “Yeah, you’re right.” He says closing the book, “I just cant figure out this part, here.” He pointed. 

“See?” 

‘Well, have you checked the books?” I thought, referring to the many books of equations and algorithms.

 ‘Maybe there’s something there that you missed.” I thought.

Five groans. 

“I’ve looked through those a billion times. It all seems to check out.” Five rubbed his face. 

“Well, it’s wrong.” I thought. 

“Hey, who has an actual body and can talk?” “That’s right, me.” He argues. 

‘Low blow.’ I thought.

He goes back to look at the equation before clicking his tongue. “Alright, coffee break. I’ll be right back.” Five says before leaving. 

‘Not like I’m going anywhere.’ I sit there for a couple minutes.

 ‘Man, I really want some coffee and food. I mean Five feeds me sometimes, which is weird, but I feel bad for him. All alone in this, I’m glad that I can keep him company, and he with me.’ 

It would just be better if I was actually human!’ I thought before I felt a familiar surge. I looked down and saw my body, I started to move around. 

“I can move!” I shouted happily.

I gasped, “I can talk!”

I squeal with joy. 

"How do I explain this to Five?” I said to myself. 

“What if he doesn’t believe that I’m Delores?” “He’ll probably kill me!” I panic.

I run around trying to think of what to do.

 “Delores, I’m back!” Five yelled.

 “Oh, no.” I whispered.

I tried to hide, but then I tripped on air, and as I fell to the ground, I morphed back into a mannequin. 

‘God damn it.’ 
'Well, at least he won’t kill me.’ I thought. 

“What was that Delores?” Five said.
He took a sip of his coffee. “Damn this coffee is good!” He said.

 “Anyways, I need to figure out this equation."

"My mission to kill the president is tonight, so we’re gonna need as much time as we can get.” Five says, putting the cup down.
 ‘Where are you going anyway?’ I thought.
 “I told you, back to my family.” Five reminded. 

Can you please take me with you, Five, please.’ 

“Of course you can come with me; I’ll have to carry you in the duffel bag.” Five said.

 ‘Ugh, I hate that duffel bag, it smells like peanut butter and BO.’ I thought.

Five kneels across from me and strokes ‘my’ cheek. 

‘I know you don’t like being in there, but how else am I supposed to carry you?” He responds.

 ‘You have a point, but I don’t want to be in there for too long.’ 

“I promise, I won’t leave you in there for too long.” 

____________________________
Third POV

Kennedy is coming around the corner now, it is a wonderful day here in Dallas.’ The radio informed. “Alright Delores, here goes nothing.” Five put his gun down and made a time portal.  “What the hell is that?” A voice spoke out. 
“It looks like some sort of temporal anomaly.” Another voice said.
Five could see his siblings. 
“Stand Back!” Klaus ran up and threw something, luckily Five dodged the fire extinguisher that landed on his side of the portal. 
“What was that supposed to do!?” Allison asked. “I don’t know, do you have better idea?” Klaus yelled. Five grabbed the duffel bag and went through the portal. 

“Does anyone else see, little number five, or is that just me?” Klaus asks. Five looks down, at himself. “Aw, shit.” He said. Then they heard a groan. “Hey! Five, get me out of here!” The duffel bag moved. Five’s mouth opened then closed, he cautiously went and unzipped the bag. “Oh, wow.” A thirteen year old girl gets out of the bag. “I hate that bag.” She says to herself. “Five, Who’s the girl?” Diego asks. “-and why was she in a bag?” Luther says. “Five?” The girl says looking at him, “Wow, I mean it’s been 45 years, give or take but, you still got it!” The girl laughs. “You look just like you did when we met.” The girl says. “What?” Some of the adults say. Five creased his eyebrows in confusion. The girl looks down, “Oh, yeah.” She laughs. “I probably look different with the rest of my body, and human. I was also an adult before, but now I’m young again, like you.” “I told you that the math was wrong.” She says. Five’s eyes widen. 

“My name is Delores.” The girl says.  
______________________________

Delores' POV

Everyone still looks confused, Five’s jaw drops, and Klaus smiles and waves. “You all must be Five’s family.” I said looking at the adults. I see a large man, I went over to him. “Luther.” I said, and shook his hand. I step to an Antonio Banderas lookalike, and I held out my hand to shake. “Diego.” I said, shaking his hand. Then to a man with unkempt hair and eyeliner, “Klaus.” I said. Klaus pulled me into a hug. Then to a pretty woman and a pale woman with her hair in a bun, “Allison and Vanya.” I said. I went back where Five was, “and Five told me about Ben.” I said. “Hi Ben!” I said. Klaus looked behind him and smiled. “I like her.” Klaus says out loud. 

"Hold on." Five interrupted. "The thing that I don’t understand, is that if you are Delores, how are you human?” Five asks. “Well, I have powers." I said.  "I can shape-shift into anything that I touch, and the last thing that I touched was a mannequin, and I turned into one when the store  was destroyed.” I explain.
 “-and then you found me, and we’ve been together since.” I add. “Wait, you mean to tell me that you were a human the whole time?!” “Why did you stay as a mannequin?” Five asked. “For some reason, I couldn’t morph back, but oh well, here we are.” I say.  Five still wasn't convinced. “If you are really my Delores, what’s my favorite food?” Five questions. “Easy, a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich and a good cup of black coffee.” I answer. “M’kay, now the big question.” Five says stepping closer to me. “What is the one thing that I have never told anyone, except Delores?” Five asks. I look at his family then at him. “Out loud?” I ask him, knowing it’s embarrassing. “Maybe it’d be better if you didn’t.” Five told me. I cup my hand and whisper the secret in his ear. He freaks out, “Oh my god!” He looks at me, “You are Delores!” He says happily. Five embraces me in a hug and I instantly hug him back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
112K 902 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...