Bounded || (Albedo x Reader)

بواسطة kuroos_possession

Former No. 2 of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers. Cold, ruthless. But most of all, she just needed a few people to... المزيد

|| Prolouge ||
|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 6 ||
|| 7 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 12 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||
|| 21 ||
|| 22 ||
|| 23 ||
|| 24 ||
|| 25 ||
|| 26 ||
|| 27 ||
|| 28 ||
|| 29 ||
Lets Get Going!
|| 30 ||
Happy New Years/ Eve!
|| 31 ||
|| 32 ||
|| 33 ||
|| 34 ||
|| 35 ||
500k IMPORTANT
|| 36 ||
|| 37 ||
|| 38 ||
|| 39 ||
|| 40 ||
|| 41 ||
|| 42 ||
|| Epilogue ||
GUESS WHAT

|| 10 ||

22.9K 988 1.2K
بواسطة kuroos_possession

A/N: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! I think I've gotten a fresh break. Thanks to those who have been patient. Now I think I'm ready to continue this story. 👍
(Also, I finally managed to get Zhongli. I almost cried. And the Act II of the the story quest was really good.)
Credits: @shutuprei on Twitter

"Bouken da bouken!" This overly excited boy, cheered. Like always, and jumped around in the snow. Razor, slightly frantic in trying to keep up with him.

They all saw the lake that was in between the snowy region, and the part where it was all grass. And a few ice blocks afloat to get across.

"Don't slip in the water." Albedo warned.

But that was exactly what was about to happen. Bennett was being held back by Razor, who almost fell, which Y/N caught his jacket, and Albedo hooked his arms under her's, restricting her from falling.

Everybody knows how cold the water could be in here. (Colder than some people's personalities.)

Y/N brushed off a few snowflakes off of her clothes. And looked up at the tall mountain, where the shine of a blue light engulfed a small portion of space in the air.

She was curious on how it even got there.

"This is going to be a lot of fun." Y/N slightly sarcastically, had exclaimed. To which Albedo had glanced her direction.

"If you did not like the idea of going here, why did you follow?" He inquired. She saw his eyebrow quirk upwards in a questionable expression.

Y/N let out an exasperated sigh, looking back at Bennett and Razor running around attacking some hilichurls in the facility.

"Did you think I could refuse his wishes??? What would happen then? He would give me the puppy eyes. I do not have the heart to refuse."

Albedo shrugged, and snuggled back into his jacket. "Ex-Fatui Harbinger. Weak to cute things." He repeated. Making her whip her head in his direction.

"And what of it?"

"It just greatly contrasts between your personality and what you like. Would you like me to scientifically prove it to you?" He brought out a clipboard out of absolutely no where.

Leaving Y/N to question why he didn't pursue a career to be a magician. But didn't bother to entertain that thought any longer.

"Don't bother. I don't want to take any physical tests and examinations." She rolled her eyes. And the comment sounded unnecessarily irrelevant, and suggestive. Or maybe her thoughts had been corrupted somehow.

"I am not a doctor." He shook his head, and made his things disappear into thin air.

The girl then looked back in front of her. And made a double take, seeing the two younger ones were gone.

"Where did they go?" She asked. Making Albedo look wherever she had been looking at.

And by no means, she wouldn't need to panic. It would not help the situation at all.

Albedo examined the ground for any footprints. But either there was just too many facing all directions because... Bennett. Or the wind would blow the soft snow out of place, messing everything up.

"I've been hearing some things." Y/N started.

"What things?" Albedo wondered as they walked across the land, speed walking.

"Katherine had mentioned some of the lawachurls had been going on a rampage."

"A rampage?"

"Yes. A rampage." She repeated annoyed. "But they seemed rather conscious and specifically hostile. Not just randomly attacking people."

"Who are they attacking?"

"Vision wielders." She slid to a stop as they had already made it in front of a place, after following footsteps.

But heard a few unrecognized footstep sounds behind them. The sound of the snow crunching. Y/N expected a few treasure hoarders. But to her bewilderment, she was met with fatui agents. And three cicin mages. The purple ones.

There was a time when Scaramouche was forced to wear one their outfits as punishment for not growing even 2 inches within a month. Which Y/N was not interested in. However, Tartaglia was absolutely stoked.

Signora had stolen an outfit from one of her diplomats, and was not questioned as to why she had taken them.

Y/N was the sane one out of the group. Signora was more of a devil spawn of satan. Tartaglia was simply a tree, and a living bank. And Scaramouche had anger issues, and can never interact well with others. As they end with forceful arguments in the end. But was cunning in getting information or getting his ways.

She was snapped out of her thought, when Albedo had tugged his trench coat, making a few clink sounds. And pulled his gloves more tighter into his fist.

Y/N had already stepped in front of Albedo. Staring straight at those lower ranking fatuis. She could see the hesitation in their eyes. No matter how large the mask was, she could tell from a mile away of what a scared face was.

But why were they even here in the first place?

"You're all so scared. What are you doing here?"

They slightly flinched, but remained in their own hostile stance. The cicin mages released their small little annoying pests.

Albedo had landed his flower on the ground, making a few geo resonance pulse. Making geo gems fly out, and purple circled her form.

"She was a harbinger there's no need to act scared against her." One growled, warning the others.

Y/N spawned her spear in one hand, and Albedo already had his sword in his own hand. She's been looking for a fight, somewhere deep inside her instincts something was desperate for a fight.

The fatui agent had lunged towards her, as she slipped to the side, and pivoted. Dodging another swing of his arm. Placing her palm on his back, she transferred a fair amount of electro powers to make him fall.

She knows the fighting sequences, it wasn't that hard to dodge them.

It wasn't long until they had all been dropped to the ground. Completely unmoving against the cold earth.

Y/N contained a glower, and kept her unmoving stare.

Albedo strutted next to her. Holding a piece of something behind his back, knowing it wasn't exactly the time, as she seemed busy dealing with the fatui.

"What's your problem?" Was the first thing she mustered out in words from her mouth.

One of them shook their head. And muttered some incoherent words.

"Her Majesty wishes for your return."

Y/N almost crushed the snow that was beneath her feet. As her eyes were widened a fracture to show her upset features. Much that mirrored Scaramouche's look when he was angered.

Albedo glanced at her face quickly again, to see for himself of what she was feeling. But he couldn't tell at all from the wind blowing the hair, blocking her face from his view.

"So she wants to forcefully deal with this. And she thinks sending in fatui diplomats would help?" She mumbled. She let out low and dark chuckles, that turned into a few laughs. But her face wasn't amused at all. Scaring them.

"Who's diplomats are you?"

They looked at each other for help. But none of them could do anything.

"I said. Who's diplomats are you?" Old habits die hard. Adding to her stone cold personality, her position and actions as a harbinger added to her unshakable characteristics.

Albedo was never able to say a thing. He felt like he shouldn't. There wasn't much he could have done anyway.

"L— Lady Signora's."

She scoffed. "Figures." And turned to look at Albedo.

Who brought out his hand and showed her Bennett's goggles.

"Where was that?" She sounded worried than desperate.

"Near the cave. But it was blocked off with ice." He explained to her.

Y/N grabbed the goggles, to see it fogged up from the cold. And seeing as Bennett must be wherever these were laying at. She assumed Razor must have been with him.

Either they could be in such a cold place without a way out, and maybe even no oxygen, or they must still be around Dragonspine somewhere.

Y/N looked back at the fatui who slowly got back up from the ground, but showed no signs of fighting again.

"Get out of here." She growled, and threateningly. Frankly, she wasn't in the best mood, and turned back around to see Albedo already ahead of her.

"Which cave?" She asked quickly, sprinting up the hill, and grabbing onto the back of Albedo's trench coat to keep her from falling.

Only time could tell if their efforts are futile or not.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Genshin Impact Oneshots بواسطة ❀

الخيال (فانتازيا)

362K 3.9K 23
~ WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WHEN FACED WITH YOUR DREAM ? ~ oneshots for various characters
193K 2.9K 31
↬ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆; • Husbands • Wives • Procrastinating Writer ↬ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆; • Fluff • Angst • Songfic • Specials ↬ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; • ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀ...
2.1K 41 14
collection of genshin impact oneshots, scenarios and head-canons. !requests open! posts regularly i do not own any of the characters, apart from y...
34.2K 1.3K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...