Sweet, Sour & Spicy

By SinsNChaos

#TAEKOOKAU where CEO JEON is so bored with his monotonous life so he asked his PA Seokjin to bring him a "dol... More

THE BOSS
THE BABY
THE PREY & THE PREDATOR
THE CONTRACT
FIRE & GASOLINE
THE LOVE NEST
DOLL VS. ANGEL
HOT & COLD
SUGAR & SPICE
THE GUILTY AT THE GALA
DANCE & DRAMA
SMOOTH
SUGAR MONEY
ALLIES FOR LIFE

COOKY & TATA

7K 447 90
By SinsNChaos

***Meanwhile, at the other side of Seoul...Jeon Jeongguk just entered his mansion, the one he inherited from his parents, his real home that suddenly feels so empty right now. He was used to live their alone with his 2 maids but that evening, he suddenly feels like something is missing. The young CEO might never admit it to anyone else, not even to Yoongi his bestfriend but he just realized that he's missing the sound of tiny footsteps of the ball of fur in his penthouse. He's missing the soft barks of the doggo and most probably, the owner too!

Since he was just a young boy, Jeongguk loves arts. He loves to draw, paint and just to put the image he creates in his mind into something he can touch or see with his bare eyes. That is why when he lost is parents he has decided to pursue his dreams instead of following his father's real estate business. He made his drawings into characters and he made his characters into heroes in different realms he could ever imagine. He created games that has taken over the digital world. He was able to built his own empire. And so every time Jeongguk misses his parents or every time he feels so lost, he always find himself inside his own dungeon when he feels the most powerful. Jeongguk removes his suit and changed into his sweatpants and plain shirt before he settled in his throne, his gaming chair inside his battlestation.

Jeongguk's head is a mess when he arrived at the mansion. He has lota of things in his mind and most of them belongs to a certain red-haired boy. He hates how he couldn't brought himself to just tell the young boy that he likes him without making things complicated. He is still in his deep thoughts when he has decided to open his monstrous pc and logged in using his gaming account.

 Of course, as a CEO and creator of Cooky's Adventure he was the first player who created an account for it. He has been playing it every time he gets so stressed of work or when he's being eaten by his own thoughts.The CEO immediately feels better when he saw the logo he designed himself welcoming him back to his game. He smiled knowing that there are only few of the gamers who reached his level. He sighs as he relaxes on his chair.

Jeongguk knows he has to fix a lot of things the next morning but for tonight, he let himself submerge into his game. He wants to push everything behind his head and just focus on the game just so he could at least breathe without having the fear of harming himself again.

He starts playing with random players who tried to challenge him. It's past midnight when a familiar character pops into the game and he doesn't know why he immediately feels excited when he saw him that he wasn't even able to stop himself from opening the chat box of the game.

KOOKIE: Hey!!! Jeongguk waited for the player to read his message and once he did, his frown slowly morphs into a tiny smile. 

 TATA: HEY KOOKIE IT'S BEEN A WHILE! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?! STILL BUSY RUNNING YOUR EMPIRE??

 Jeongguk smile widened upon reading the reply.

He doesn't have any idea who TATA is in real life since he met him when he just launched the game. He even jokingly introduced himself to him as the CEO of GGE but of course a random boy wouldn't believe him.He starts typing back a reply to his friend.

 KOOKIE: NOPE, ON BREAK!

TATA: WHAT? WHY? ARE CEOS ALLOWED TO TAKE A BREAK? 

 Jeongguk pouts when he read the reply. He knows Tata is right, CEOs like him doesn't have time to take a break because there are lots of responsibilities on their backs.

 KOOKIE: AM I NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE A BREAK, EVEN JUST NOW?

TATA: OH, THAT WAS A REAL QUESTION KOOKIE! OF COURSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A BREAK... EVERY CEO DESERVES TO HAVE A BREAK! I WISH THE REAL CEO OF GGE TOO WILL HAVE A BREAK.

Jeongguk's hands froze on his keyboard. He almost forgot that Tata thought he's the fake CEO of GGE.

KOOKIE: WHY WOULD YOU THINK THE CREATOR OF THIS GAME DESERVES A BREAK WHEN HE'S BARELY DOING ANYTHING AND HIS POCKET STILL GETTING FULL OF CASH..IN FACT NOW THAT WE'RE PLAYING HIS GAME, HE'S GETTING RICHER AGAIN. 

 Jeongguk didn't even hesitate to send it with bunch of emojis.

The CEO can't help but laugh to himself with the ridiculousness of the whole situation because he can't believe there will come a time he will diss his own self in front of other players who are using his game. 

 He waited for the reply but TATA suddenly stops responding.

Meanhwile inside the Trimage apartment of the real CEO of GGE, a red haired boy is fuming. 

 "Hmp, Tannie all those years I thought Kookie is a cutie but look at him invalidating Gukkie's hardwork just because he's the CEO already! Of course Gukkie hyung deserves a break too!"

Tannie who's sitting silently at his bed suddenly perks up when he heard his owner whining as if he understands what Taehyung just said.

 "This con CEO will see!" he mumbles again before he starts typing his reply on the keyboard because he wouldn't let anyone slander his hyung!

TATA: HEY KOOKIE! I THOUGHT YOU'RE NICE AND KIND TOO THAT'S WHY I'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR YOU SINCE I STARTED THIS GAME BUT HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO THE REAL CEO OF GGE LIKE THAT? IT'S NOT HIS FAULT IF HE WORKS HARD TO GET TO WHERE HE IS NOW AND IT'S NOT HIS FAULT IF HE WORKED REALLY HARD TO BECOME AS RICH AS HE IS NOW BESIDES DON'T YOU KNOW THAT EVEN WHEN HE'S SUPER RICH AS IN SUPER DUPER RICH, HE STILL ALWAYS GIVES BACK TO THE POOR? IN FACT JUST TONIGHT HE ATTENDED A FUND RAISING GALA AND EVEN WHEN HE DOESN'T LIKE MINGLING WITH PEOPLE HE LET OTHERS DANCE WITH HIM JUST SO HE COULD HELP THE ONES WHO NEED THEIR HELP! YOU KNOW WHAT KOOKIE, YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE CHOICES, MAYBE GO OUT AND BREATHE SOME FRESH AIR, TOUCH THE GRASS JUST LOG OUT OF YOUR PC AND HAVE A LIFE! 

Jeon Jeongguk who is the real CEO of GGE is speechless!

The CEO read the message again but this time instead of laughing, he found himself tearing up when he realized that there's a stranger out there who actually appreciates him for who he is and for what he's doing. He suddenly remembers what Yoongi just told him few hours ago. 

'NOT EVERYONE WILL EXTORT OR USE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THOSE GENUINE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO BE PART OF YOUR WORLD TOO.'

 Jeongguk suddenly started to type his reply to Tata. 

 KOOKIE: HEY TATA! IM SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE SAID A WHILE AGO. YOU'RE RIGHT!

To his surpise, Tata replied faster this time.

TATA: DAMN RIGHT! GOOD THING YOU REALIZED THAT SOONER BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO BLOCK YOU!

 KOOKIE: NO! DONT! TATA: ????

 KOOKIE: I MEAN, WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE FOREVER 

 TATA: FRIENDSHIP ISN'T MEASURED BY LENGTH OF TIME YOU SPEND TOGETHER! BESIDES, I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW!

 KOOKIE: YOU'RE RIGHT AGAIN THAT'S WHY I'M SORRY BUT PLEASE DON'T BLOCK ME.

 TATA: SOUNDS DESPERATE TO ME! I BET YOU HAVE NO REAL FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE

 KOOKIE: THOUGHT WE'RE NOT JUDGING? 

TATA: HAHAHA, JUST KIDDING KOOKIE! 

 KOOKIE: SO...

 TATA: WHAT NOW?

 KOOKIE: LET'S SAY, I'M THE REAL CEO OF GGE AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW YOU'RE PROTECTING AND DEFENDING ME BEHIND MY BACK, WHAT WOULD YOU ASK IN RETURN?

 TATA: WHAT? FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE NOT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE!

KOOKIE: TATA I SAID HYPOTHETICALLY! JUST WHAT IF?

 TATA: ....KOOKIE: ???

 Jeongguk didn't even noticed how he's holding his breathe while waiting for the other person's reply. He knows he shouldn't take a random kid whom he met in the internet seriously but there's something about Tata that makes him feel home. It's weird, he knows it's really strange but he's been talking to this boy ever since he was just starting and if he remembers it right, Tata was just a high school student back then when he first met him.

 He types a message again.

KOOKIE: ARE YOU STILL THERE? 

 Nothing.

 KOOKIE: HAVE YOU FALLEN ASLEEP? 

 Nothing. 

 KOOKIE: HEY TATA, ARE YOU MAKING A LIST OF THE THINGS YOU WANT TO ASK TO THE CEO? 

 Jeongguk is getting impatient already and was about to log out when he saw a reply from the boy named Tata.

Taehyung stared for few minutes on his monitor when he saw the question. He smiled sadly thinking the real CEO of GGE. 

"I know he'll give me everything I'll ask him because I'm his doll." he mumbles to himself and that's why he couldn't reply immediately.

 But since Kookie keeps asking him, he forced himself to reply already. 

 TATA: I WILL ASK HIM TO LOOK AT ME, JUST ME & NOT JUST ANOTHER DOLL HE'LL JUST GOING TO PLAY WITH.

 Jeongguk is staring at his screen while reading the reply of Tata. His heartbeat suddenly stopped for a second.

 No, impossible.

The CEO of GGE read their conversation again. He frowns when he realized that Tata even knows about the Gala. 

 'He might have saw it on the news.' he thought to himself but there's a bug inside him telling him the possibility that Tata might be closer to him than he imagined!

He quickly types another reply.

 KOOKIE: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT HIM TO LOOK AT YOU AS YOU? HAVE YOU MET THE REAL CEO OF GGE? THAT'S AWESOME!

Jeongguk is holding his breathe again while waiting for a reply. 

 TATA: YOU HAVE NO IDEA KOOKIE! YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME IF I SAY YES!

"G*ddamn it!" Jeongguk mumbles to himself before he grabs his phone. 

He knows it's almost 3AM already and if Taehyung got home at 11PM after the Gala, he would probably be sleeping by now, right?! So if he calls the the pretty boy...he wouldn't answer right!?

 "Let's get it."

Jeon Jeongguk has never been so nervous dialing a phone number in his entire life until tonight. 

 "Please don't answer...or maybe yeah...please be him!" he keeps chanting while listening to the ringing of the phone until he heard someone receiving his call.

 "Gukkie hyung!"

"TAEHYUNG! Why did you answer?" Jeongguk almost curses when he realized how stupid he sounded just now but when Taehyung just smiled on the screen, he thought making himself act like an idiot is all worth it.

 "Hyung you called in the middle of the night, of course I'll answer."

"Right...uhmmm I was just checking if you got home safe angel. I'm sorry for leaving like that, I had an emergency." Jeongguk felt bad almost immediately when he saw Taehyung's smile faltered upon hearing him getting into an emergency situation. 

 "Are you alright hyungie?"

"Oh yes Angel. Don't worry about me I'm great!" Jeongguk replied just to make sure Taehyung won't pout again. Now he's just thinking on how to ask the other about Cooky's Adventure or maybe he better forget about it. 

 Jeongguk was just about to say goodnight to the younger when he heard Taehyung speak again. 

 "Tannie don't play with the cord! I'm playing baby." Taehyung even disappeared in the screen so Jeongguk figured that he might have taken Tannie away from the cord and it's only then when he realized what the younger just said. 

 "Taehyung!"

"Yes hyung?" Taehyung appeared back on the screen and now Jeongguk feels like his head is about to explode while he's staring at his angel who's now have the big possibility to be his long time friend Tata too. 

 "What are you playing?" Jeongguk is not even breathing anymore.

The CEO of GGE isn't a prayerful person, heck he couldn't even remember when was the last time he prayed for something or for someone but right at tat moment, he found himself praying. Praying for what exactly? He also doesn't know until he heard Taehyung's reply.

Taehyung's smile is so wide when he answered him.

 "What else would I play hyung? Of course Cooky's Adventure! I know it's the oldest among the games you created but it's my favorite! besides, I met a good friend while playing this so I don't think I'll ever stop playing this!"

If only Jeongguk has the ability to teleport just like the heroes he created in his games, he would've teleported to where Taehyung is at that moment. He suddenly remembers all the nights he spent chatting with Tata, how the strange random kid he met online has been his source of strength & courage during those times he felt like no one understands him. Jeongguk suddenly felt like there's a lump in his throat because what are the odds that the person who has been the source of his comfort is the same person who has been tormenting him since last year.

He suddenly realized how lucky he is to have the person who keeps making him sane in the character of Tata and the person who's driving him insane in the character of his dream boy who has golden skin is the same person in the character of his Angel, Kim Taehyung!

"Hyung..are you still there?" Taehyung asked when the older suddenly fell into silence. Jeongguk looks at his screen one more time and reads Taehyung's last message.

 "Tae, angel how about I come home and let's play together?" he suddenly asked, his heart is so full with the new discovered truth.Taehyung's eyes widened because he suddenly remembers his friend Kookie who hasn't replied yet. They agreed to play too but since he didn't reply anymore he just close their chat and focus back on Jeongguk. 

 "Sure hyung! I'll wait for you. Drive safely!"

Jeongguk is almost close at the Trimage when he remembers Tata's favorite food while playing games. He maneuvers his car and went back to the street where he spotted Mc Donalds. He quickly ordered before he finally drives home where Taehyung his angel is waiting for him.

Jeongguk's heart is pounding when he entered the building. He doesn't really know what to say to Taehyung nor how to confess or how will he act in front of the younger boy. He breathes in and out for few more minutes until he remembers Tata. He opened his phone again.

KOOKIE: HEY TATA! 

 The reply is almost immediately that made Jeongguk frowns because he knows Taehyung is already waiting for him.

 TATA: HEY KOOKIE, I THOUGHT YOU'VE FALLEN ASLEEP ALREADY?

KOOKIE: NOPE, I JUST DID SOMETHING. ANYWAY, WHAT IF THE CEO LOOKS AT YOU, JUST YOU?

He frowns at the pc again because he knows that any minute by now & the said CEO will be there already. He types in his reply.

 TATA: THEN IT WILL BE A DREAM COME TRUE TO ME. I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST!

 KOOKIE: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR TATA. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF IM THE REAL CEO!

Jeongguk pocketed his phone after sending his last message. He grabs the food and went inside the elevator that will finally bring him to Kim Taehyung, his Tata, his angel! Inside the lift, he composed himself. He is now calm and he decided to take everything slow from now on.

Yes, Jeongguk has a solid plan inside his head. It's safe to say that he created a perfect plan on how to win his Angel without Taehyung getting mad at him. He will slowly but surely make him truly fall for him this time just like how he is irrevocably in love with his angel.

Now the thing is, he didn't expect an angel welcoming him home with a wide genuine smile.

"Hyung! Tannie & I are waiting for you!" Taehyung greets him.Heaven knows he tried to stop himself but the moment he put down their food, he immediately pulled Taehyung into a hug!

Taehyung's eyes are twinkling with excitement not only because he spotted Jeongguk carrying a bag of his favorite unhealthy snack from McDonald's but because he is genuinely happy that the man came home even when it's almost breaking of dawn. They already had along night at the Gala hosted by Hoseok and they are both supposed to be sleeping in the comfort of their beds already but here they are standing in the middle of Jeongguk's living room staring at each other with stupid smile on their faces as if they were not both upset just a few hours ago.

"Hyung--" 

 "Tae---" 

 They blurted out in unison that made them laugh again.

 "Gukk--"

 "Angel---"

 This time, Jeongguk didn't have to speak as he just cups Taehyung's face & smashes their lips together. They don't need words anyway, at least not yet for now.

Taehyung gasped into the kiss. He knows how Jeongguk likes kissing him by now but still, he didn't expect the older man to just come home running just to give him that breathtaking kiss they're currently sharing. 

 The CEO of GGE starts to pull him even closer by his waist as he continues to deepen their kiss. The thing is, Taehyung realized that there's something different about the way Jeongguk kisses him now. The older man isn't punishing him nor teasing him this time.There's no teeth biting his lips & squeezing of waist involve, just tender kisses.

Jeongguk continues the soft kisses until he convinces himself he got enough of Taehyung. Well, he knows he could never get nough of Taehyung but he knows he has to stop or else he might lose control again. The boy with golden honey skin is so addicting and that it's hard for him sto himself from devouring him. The CEO leaves another tiny kisses on Taehyung's lips before he finally managed to pull away. 

 "Hyung??" Taehyung can't help but give the older a questioning look because he knows that there's something shifted on the air between them.

Jeongguk just smiled at him fondly before leaning closer to leave another light peck this time on the tip of his nose. 

 "I brought you food, how about let's see if you could beat me in Cooky Adventure while we're eating them angel?" Jeongguk tried to avoid the questioning look.

Taehyung beams upon hearing the older. If there's one thing he is very proud of, he is on the highest level of the game since he started playing it the moment it was launched! There are only few individuals on that level and that also includes his online friend Kookie!

"Just make sure you won't cry if you loose hyung!" he teased him as he runs towards his room. 

 Jeongguk was about to tell Taehyung that they could play inside his battlestation but he remembers that he was logged on as KOOKIE there so he just followed the younger to his room.

Jeongguk arranged their food on a tray before he finally settled beside Taehyung on the couch. And since he loves the younger's sweet smell, he made sure to not leave a space between them. 

 "So hyung, do you have an account in COOKY'S ADVENTURE or shall I lend you my spare one?"

Jeongguk froze for a second when he saw Taehyung already staring at him while fidgeting at the controller. He knows TATA is in advance level already but he didn't expect him to have a spare account too. Jeongguk cant help but smile to himself knowing that this boy beside him was really his supporter even when he was just beginning. He once again remember what Yoongi has told him. 

 'NOT EVERYONE WILL USE YOU OR HURT YOU BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY WANTS TO BE A PART OF YOUR WORLD.'

 And at that moment he knows Taehyung is one of those!

"I think it would be fair if we use a new account! I mean, we have to create a new one!" Jeongguk suggested just so he doesn't need to use his own.Taehyung gave him a suspicious look and for a second, Jeongguk got nervous a little. 

 "As expected from the CEO of CA! You just want a new user for your game." Taehyung blurted out teasing him. 

 Jeongguk smiled at the young boys cuteness, he even almost pulled him for another kiss again but he knows there's no clear excuse this time so he just backed off.

 "Just being fair." he replied. 

 "Fine!"

Taehyung starts to create a new account while Jeongguk starts to make his own too. 

 "So what's your username hyung?" Taehyung asked with an excited smile.

 "Cooky." Jeongguk replied absentmindedly and for a second, Taehyung froze on his seat.

 SILENCE

 MORE SILENCE

Jeongguk heart is pounding when he realized how he casually said the username he's been using since he met Tata but his worry subsided when Taehyung finally broke into a wide smile.

 "Hyung! you're no fun! I know it's you who created the game but can you like use another name?"

The CEO laughs awkwardly as he nods at the younger boy.

 "Fine, I'll use another one then. So, do you have any suggestion?" he asked while deleting the name on the screen. 

 "How about GUKKIE?! Sounds like COOKY too but it's your actual name!" Taehyung excitedly answered.

Jeongguk doesn't know why everything Taehyung does or say brings him smile. Even when he almost chokes on the soda he's drinking because of the suggested name that's so close his KOOKIE name, he still managed to throw the boy a fond smile. 

 "Right, that sounds nice. Thanks!"

"How about you? what's your username?" Jeongguk asked when he's settled.

 "TAETAE! Gonna use this since my first one is already TATA!" Taehyung replied with a smile before munching on his bigmac

 Of course, Jeongguk can't help but coo at him again. Taehyung is indeed so innocent.

Jeongguk's hand froze on his controller when he suddenly realized one thing. Taehyung is innocent! He is innocent like, he's pure and untainted. Yes, his angel is a literal angel who have never done anything sexual with anyone except...OMFG!

 Jeongguk's head short circuited!

If he weren't able to control himself at the jacuzzi, he would've pounded on him like a wild animal and that he would've given Taehyung the biggest nightmare of his life. Jeongguk clenches his fist to his side when he realized how stupid he is for almost hurting his angel.

Without thinking again, he suddenly drops the controller in his hands and just pulled the younger beside him. 

 "Hyung why hmmmp" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his words when Jeongguk suddenly envelopes him into a tight hug. He even buries his face into his chest.

"Hyung...ahhh" Taehyung tried to push the older man but Jeongguk just squeezes him in his arms. 

 "It's almost 4 AM already Tae, can we just sleep like this instead and maybe play later?" Jeongguk whispered in his ear while continue embracing him. Taehyung thought that the older might be tired now so he just nods at him. 

 "Okay hyung, but can we at least lay on the bed, this couch is too small for us." Taehyung replied not thinking that BED is a sinful word for JEongguk. 

 "NO! no bed Angel.. we could fit perfectly in here. Let's stay like this."

The two ended up sleeping on the couch with Jeongguk transforming to a pillow for the younger because he has learned that Taehyung couldn't sleep without hugging someone or anything. He let the young boy cuddle him even when he used to hate it when other people touch him in his sleep. He never wanted to sleep on the same bed with anyone. He had fxcked his dolls in the past but never did he let any of them actually sleep with him.

 For Jeongguk, sleeping with someone is one of the highest form of trust because you'll give the other people the power to do what they can do to you when you are unconscious. He trusted no one in the past so he never let anyone sleep with him.

 With Taehyung? Jeongguk could even give the young boy a knife while they're sleeping and he won't be afraid that his angel will betray him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 66.2K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...
36K 1.2K 14
vminkook park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are very well know as playboy's in there clg, bangtan. Until one day, when a mysterious yet beautiful boy name...
1M 35.2K 19
Taehyung sells his body for money Jungkook finds the place Taehyung works at and finds interest in it He trys with other workers but only Taehyung ca...
258K 8.7K 43
Taehyung's a little who's unable to slip freely due to having to look after his little brother on his fathers dark days.. Jungkook is Taehyung's Art...