Miraculous smuts

By bellexlana

these are some miraculous smuts for you guys if you wanna read them! there are marichat, adreinette, ladrein... More

~pool party~ marichat-
Summer time! -Lukanette-
Agreste's house -ladrein-
Night at the bar 🌙-Adrien x Luka x Marinette
Girl night! pt.1 -Alyanette-
Girl night! pt.2 -Alyanette-
Break my bed, not my heart...
project -lukadrien-
Project -lukadrien- pt.2
Noir hub-y/n smut
Step bro...im stuck
!OC REQUESTS!
Idk
SOS😨
Game-chat blanc x mari (COMPLETED CHAPTER)
new stories?
traumatizing chapter
school
OC STORY PT.1
pluh🔥
OC STORY PT.2
VOTES🙏🏽
𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂👅

~field trip- adrienette~

15.1K 42 174
By bellexlana

(play the song when it gets to the spicy parts)

-Marienettes POV:-

Today Mrs. Bustier announced that the class will be going on a field trip tomorrow to the Louvre Museum. I have been there probably a bit more than once...but I'm glad to be going again because Mrs. Bustier said we are gonna explore much more of the museum so I'll take that as an advantage to myself tomorrow! But I might highly doubt I will be able to stay for the whole trip because of all of my duties of being Ladybug...I'm just hoping there aren't any Akuma attacks around cause that might spoil the whole trip for me and the others...including Adrien!!!

the class was dismissed 4 hours ago... I'm still slumped on my chair doing homework! I had to refuse the offer of going to spend time with my BFF, Alya today because of it, and plus just in case, any Akuma attacks occur today. "how am I EVER gonna finish these assignments in ONE. WHOLE. DAY!" I said to Tikki loudly while she was chilling and eating a macaroon, "you can do it Marienette! this happens every single day though, you whine that you can't finish, but you end up finishing it sooner or later!" "I know Tikki......well then I will stop complaining and I'm gonna finish," I said in a semi-tired voice

~time skip~

It's been 3 hours and I finally finished! "IT'S COMPLETE! FINALLY! THE FOUR ASSIGNMENTS THEY LEFT US HAVE BEEN COMPLETED IN 3 HOURS!" I yelled happily to Tikki while she looked at me with an unsurprised look on her face. "Alright Marrienette, get some sleep because right now you really need it." I listened to her and I put on my pj's and slipped in the covers of my bed and went to sleep excited for tomorrow.

-Adrien's POV: at 12:00 AM-

I stared at the ceiling for a long while thinking about tomorrow and how my dad agreed to let me go on this trip even though he barely lets me go outside to anywhere but school. but luckily he easily agreed to let me go on this trip to the museum. Then out of nowhere, I started thinking in ladybug...just the thought of her being there made me go crazy! just thinking of having her beside me made me thrust myself until I remembered her heart is looking towards someone else. "who might M'lady be in love with?" I asked plagg. "oh uh...I don't know! why do you ask me?" he said in a quite rude tone, "well you have seen her de-transformed once when we were defeating Nightowl" "well yeah but can't just let out that info like that!" plagg told me. "well okay I understand." I said as I started drifting away to sleep...

-Next day at 9:00 AM 3rd person POV:-

the class was entering the bus and started going to the Louvre Museum. once they arrived the teacher started explaining rules and all that other shit that teachers do on trips like that. 2 hours passed and they were looking at the Mona Lisa painting. "this is the Mona Lisa painting that Leonardo da Vinci painted in 1503. Da Vinci was born on 15 April 1452 and he died on May 2, 1519. his painting has been very famous and known" said Mrs. Bustier informing her students.

-Marienettes POV:-

I was listening to the teacher talk about other things like statues and other paintings with facts about their creator and other things..........but what surprised me the most was when the teacher said she will pair us up with someone to go around the museum for 3 full hours and take notes on what we saw! Chole was paired up with Sabrina, (like always) Alya with Nino, rose with Juleka, Nathaniel with Marc, Kim with max, and surprisingly I'm with.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Adrien.

-time skip to 15 mins-

Me and Adrien started walking into a room with a few paintings that were very realistic. I walked next to Adrien red as a tomato and almost as stiff as the statues around....but the thing was that we were alone. and I talked to him about my day and all that other clumsy shit that I talk about too. then me being the clumsy thing that I am, I slipped and fell. Adrien caught me in an awkward position though..........his arm was holding my back slightly touching my breast and his other hand holding my upper inner thigh. he let me go and looked away... but then looked back at me blushing and coming towards me until I hit the wall behind me.

.

.

.

.

.

He said, "let's play a game.....a fun...little....game.....just you and.......me all alone in this room." he said that in a husky voice as he started locking the door while his knee getting closer between my legs and making me wet by the second he said that. 'A-Adrien....w-what are you doing?" I asked in a trembled tone. he didn't speak he just stared at me with his electric green eyes and kissed me deeply. the kiss had lust and passion. he broke apart for air, and then we kissed again but deeper and it had tongue in it this time, then I took off my shirt unclipping my bra at the same time as he took off his shirt and his jeans just leaving me in my undies and him In his boxers. "take it off of me." I said, and he did, he took my panties off and carried me to a table and spreading my legs, and he went down to my level and started licking and putting his tongue in my pussy.

-Adrien POV:-

I went down to her waist and started licking her pussy and putting my tongue inside of it harshly while she moaned deeply in pleasure "Mmmmm Adrien...don't....stop....just go faster and faster" she said while on cloud 9. "Mmmmmm Mari your so wet right now." I went making my way up to her neck and sucking on it leaving a hickey and finger fucking her with rubbing her clit with another finger. Then she got up and pulled down my boxers and went on her knees and revealed my member with the boner in it. "Awe. does this hurt, daddy?" she said while rubbing slightly on my hard dick, "y-yes it does Mari....give me pleasure to fix it". And in no time she put my member in her mouth and started almost sucking me dry. She made a moan which made a vibration sensation up my dick and made me moan even harder. "Mari i-i'm about to cum". She nodded her head in response which was like a 'yes you can cum in my mouth' kind of response. I cummed the warm silky cum inside of her mouth, filling her up she swallowed it quickly. "ah mmmm you're so tasty, Adrien...thanks for that.." Marienette said while she cleaned her mouth with her hand. "now....fuck me, Adrien....I've been wanting you for a while now....I've wanted you inside of me with your dick" Mari begged. Yes... I will fuck you, I would love to give you more and more pleased with the time that we have." I said seductively while flipping her over to be on top of her. Once I was on top she was desperate for me to go into her deeply. "Adrien! what are you waiting for?!?!? go into me! I want you so bad right now!" I thrusted inside of her immediately without thinking, I went inside and out of her quickly "ah Mari you're so wet and tight," I said as I felt her walls getting tighter by the second "you can cum now if you're holding it," I said speeding up the process, "I'm cumming, master~," she said and cummed. "I'm gonna cum again Mari!" "cum inside of me! I don't give a fuck at this point! give it to me Adrien!!!!" I shot my seed deep inside of her and she moaned in the pleasure of it. oh, those things this girl does that make me crazy.

-Marienettes POV:-

Adrien shot his seed in me, once he did that we cleaned up and got dressed, and went outside back to hop onto the bus. I was surprised no one went inside the room...but that didn't matter to me...all that mattered was that I finally had Adrien with me for once finally.

.

.

.

-time skip back to the school-

"Hey Mari", Adrien said to me nervously. "hey Adrien... what's up?" "about today, in the museum...I loved it, and maybe we can go out with each other again sometime again, maybe in your house?" he said sweetly "oh um sure Adrien I would love to meet up with you again!" I said, "ok maybe next week in André's ice cream?" "sure! I love that place! his ice cream is sooooo good." ok well btw I have something to say to you right now if you don't mind...", "sure what is it, Adrien?" I asked excitedly "well.....I love you, Mari! and I would love for you to be my girlfriend if you don't mind me asking." "OH YES ADRIEN I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I LOVE YOU ALSO!" I said yelling my lungs out. "Thanks, Mari! well um then... cya tomorrow then" ok cya tomorrow" He kissed me and walked and got in his car.

-the end of this smut/lemon-

hope you liked it...ik that this story can be a little shitty (sorry bout that) but it's just my first story so just bear with me. if you would like me probably maybe edit something of this story just tell me your feedback and I will see what I can do! can I take requests for stories also so be free to tell me in the comments any ideas you have for a lemon and I can see if I can write it. okay well, have a good day/night! (and I'm still working on the cover of the book so it looks shitty rn sorry).

~from yd~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 929 29
Thank you guys for the support, love you all:)
81.7K 209 7
dont tell my mommy plz coz she might disown me 😳😳😳😳😳
530K 4.7K 23
Miraculous One-shots, some of them have smut and some do not. This includes most miraculous ships; - Adrienette - Ladynoir - Ladrien - Marichat Feel...
694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...