Body Image

By Alyssa_Tomlinson

Alyssa has problems with her body. Well.... In her mind she does. All these size 0 models, and beautiful girl... More

No One
Hey There Delilah
X-Factor
Find Myself
What Makes You Beautiful
The Concert
Seeing the Boys
Tour Busses
First Day on Tour
Meet My Sister
I'm Sick?
The World Knows
Academy Awards
Leaving
Wanna Dance With No Pants?
Tables Turn
Saving Alyssa
Hospital
373 Messages
I'm Leaving
The Angels Tour
Beautiful

London is a Stranger

1.3K 23 1
By Alyssa_Tomlinson

Chapter 15

Louis P.O.V

"So you are home?" I asked Alyssa. She had just gotten home, apparently.

"Yep, mom just saw the cab." She said. I heard some muffling noises and a crying voice.

"Louis? Hello?" Someone said. I'm guessing its Emma.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"She'll have to call you back. Her and your mom are having a moment." She said. There where more muffling noises and I could hear mom saying 'I missed you' over and over again to Alyssa.

"Ok. Bye love." I said hanging up. I hope I don't scare her with the surprise I hooked up.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Mom, I have to interupt our 'Welcome Home' moment. This is Victoria, and that's Emma." I said wiping tears and pointing to each girl. The both waved and said hey.

Mom welcomed them and showed us to our rooms. She brought the girls to the guest room and told me my room has stayed the same.

I walked upstairs and saw my door closed with the same wooden letters on the door.

I opened the door and saw the pink walls filled with Katy Perry and Justin Bieber posters. My bed was made up with the letter I wrote sitting on the edge. Everything but my closet and bathroom was clean, just the way I left it.

I sat my bag down on my bed and picked up the letter. I re-read it an thought of how selfish I was to do that. What progress did I make? None.

I sighed and sat the letter on my old dresser then went to the twins room. Louis told mom not to tell the girls I was coming.

"DAISY NO! IT'S MY TOP!" Phoebe yelled. I knocked on the door.

"MOM! PHOEBE WON'T LET ME-" Daisy yelled opening the door. She froze when she saw me.

"Hey stranger." I said smiling. They both just kinda stood there.

"Uh..." Daisy stuttered.

"Do you not recognise your own sister!?" I gasped dramatically. They both looked at each other

"Alyssa?" Phoebe asked lookin me up and down. I smiled an nodded. They tackled me in hugs.

"Are you here to stay?" Daisy asked. I smiled.

"I'm acutely staying here till I get enough money to get a house here or in London." I said hugging them. The screamed and started telling me all I have missed. They both ran around their room showing me things.

Apparently, Daisy was Alice in a school play. Phoebe got the chicken pocks. They both went on a weekend trip with their friend and swam with some dolphins.

"Wow. I missed a lot didn't I?" I asked while they showed me their honor roll awards.

"Yeah! Wait! Guess where I get to go this December?" Phoebe said jumping up and down.

"Um... You get to go back to school?" I asked while sitting at their tea party table.

"EW. No! I get to go to Disney Land with Eleanor and Louis!" She said jumping around.

"That's cool! Do you get to go anywhere Daisy?" I asked. She shook her head and walked out.

"And guess what I go-" Phoebe started.

"Hey I got to go surprise Lottie and Fizzy. Ill see you later ok squirt?" I said standing up and spinning her around. She laughed an nodded.

- Later That Evening -

We were all eating when mom got a call.

"Yeah. Ok, he's where?! Oh. Ill tell her. What about her friends? YOU DID WHAT!? LOUIS! Fine. Bye love you." She said.

We all say there a while wandering what was going on.

"Alyssa. Louis arrange something for you at Eleanor's apparent. He also did something for you girls." Mom finally spoke up. We looked at each other.

"So, do we go now?" I asked. Mom nodded then gave is a cab number and Eleanor's address.

Eleanor's P.O.V

"You wrote this when you were how old?" I asked Alyssa's 'surprise'.

"17, I lost it and when I saw Louis sister... Uh her twitcam it reminded me of the song so I sent it to Louis." He said looking over the paper. I smiled and heard the door bell.

I got up an opened it.

"Hey! I believe you have a surprise waiting in my living room, and you two have a surprise. Follow me." I said leading Emma and Victoria down the hall and letting Alyssa walk in.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I walked in and shut the door. I walked around till I saw a couch wit-OH MY GOD IS THIS HAPPENING?

"Hi Alyssa." He said sitting on the couch. I put my hand on my cheek and said something very stupid.

"Eleanor shot me didn't she. I'm dead. She didn't like me?" I said staring at him.

"No, your very much alive and I'm thankful for it." He said. I stayed put and blinked a couple times.

"Can I hug you?" I asked. He laughed a bit and stood up. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I could melt right now.

I let go and he sat back down. I just stood their like an idiot.

"Anyway, let me introduce myself. I'm Ed Sheeran." He said motioning to the spot next to him. I walked over and sat down.

"Did Louis make you do this?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, I saw your twitcam and it reminded me of a song I wrote a while back. I sent it to Louis and he said you were coming here soon so, I offered to play it for you." He said picking up Lloyd, one of his guitars.

"Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things..." He sung. I was crying, no correction, I was balling.

"I ha-ave no wor-ds." I stuttered. He put the guitar down and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder while he rubbed my back saying its ok.

"Look. I saw where you said if I told you that you were worth it you would try to stop. I'm not just saying this, but... You are worth it." He whispered. I cried more he rocked me like Louis does and hummed to me.

What a nice way to meet someone? Yeah. I know.. Amazing!! not.

"This is a pretty suckish way to meet someone." I said whipping some tears. He chuckled and shook his head.

We talked a while before I got a text from Victoria.

~ do you think I could fly back to america just to hug your brother? -toriiiii ~

~why? -aaalyssa ~

~HE GOT US AND APARTMENT! - toriiiii ~

"Oh my god. This day is, insane." I said to myself. Ed looked at me.

"Did you find out about the apartment?" He laughed. I nodded.

He stood up and grabbed my hand. He lead me out the door and to the elevator.

"They say I'm up and coming like I'm-" I started before he busted out laughing. I looked at him.

"It's either that or OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE!!!" I yelled running around and banging on the elevators doors.

"You're a nut aren't you lass?" He laughed when the doors open and I fell, because my back was on them and I was sliding down them slowly.

I glared at him an stood up. He lead me to Apartment 26G.

"This is mine?" I asked. He nodded and I knocked on the door.

Emma ran to the door and yelled at me.

"DO SEE THIS IF WE WERE TEXTING I'D BE ALL ASDFGHJKL AND CRAP!" She yelled dragging me around the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 203 19
(COMPLETED) * READER DISCRETION ADVISED * ** TRIGGERING ** Louis may have what seems like the picture perfect life, but, he wants the picture perfect...
20.8K 757 30
I looked up at her, she was staring at me. "J-Jasmine, I-I..." She looked away from me. I knew I caused this. If only I was brave enough to tell her...
Abigail By Hannah

Teen Fiction

58.6K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...
887 140 30
I stare at the girl in the mirror, feeling the horrible scratchy material of the skinny jeans, harsh against my skin. I hate skinny jeans. But I want...