Flowers, Fame and Unforeseen...

Por -butterfliesarise-

They say that a lock needs a key to be opened. But what if the key is broken? ... M谩s

Cast List and Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Explanation and thank you.
Awards

Auhor's Note

934 63 40
Por -butterfliesarise-

Hey everyone!

First of all, I just wanna say, thank you so much for clicking on this book. I really hope you enjoy it! To think that people enjoy the works that I've written make me so happy. Thank you all so much! Now, let's get down to business, shall we?

Firstly, plagiarism is not tolerated. I just wanna say, there are so many things that can inspire you to write your own book. Why do some people think it's better to just copy someone else's work? I mean, if you need help, you can always ask me. Trust me, I'll help you as much as possible.

Secondly, if you don't like this book, don't read it. Rather than leaving mean, hateful comments, I suggest that you go ahead and choose another book that you actually like.

Thirdly, comments and votes will be greatly appreciated. Please don't be a silent reader. Tell me if you like the book and what things I should change.

And last but not least, this book contains themes such as disorders and sexual assault. If you get triggered easily, please do not read. Your health matters more than my book. Also, I will put up warnings and give a summary of what happened in any part where any of the things mentioned above occur. If you're struggling in any way whatsoever, please contact me. I might not be a professional, but I swear that I'll help you as much as I can.

This book will be updated every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

A line with seven stars (*******) means that a time skip has taken place.

Also, isn't the cover just gorgeous?! It's made by my fantastic bestie, oIIiviaa_ ! Love you babe! She also made this other stunning one:

I really hope you enjoy the book. Once again, thank you very much for giving this book a chance. I am eternally thankful to you people! Anyways, let's get reading!

Peace out!

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
133 0 12
Life is as intense as you want it to be. People in it will bring either tremendous joy or an unbearable pain. She could heal in revenge, hell being h...
53K 1.1K 56
After getting her life turned upside down, Hailey Lewis moves to Blossom Beach to live with her uncle and cousin. While trying to work through her pa...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...