Soulmates: Querencia || y.jw...

By sarkiluv

"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type... More

PLEASE READ!
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
My Final Message (please read)

003

7.8K 282 369
By sarkiluv

"Are the two asleep?" my mom asked my dad who sat down at the dinner table. "Yes," he answers.

My mom sighs and slowly massages her forehead.

"This is dangerous. Our daughter is a minor! Why would they allow that? Plus, what if this person is some pervert or monster!" she nags. "Don't worry, mom. I can handle this."

"Handle this?! Well, I can't!"

"We can't do anything, honey. This is the government and we don't have the right to speak."

My mom just lays her head at the table. "Are you scared, mom?" I asked her. "Really scared. What if something happens to you?"

"Mom, if they hurt me or do bad things, I'll kick them right in the face or call the police," I said and chuckled to keep a good vibe. She sighs again and holds my hands. "Please, take care, okay? I trust you."

"Yes, I will. I promise I'll come back soon if I have time." I patted my mom's hand. "Well, that means we just have to wait for the letter tomorrow." My dad leans on the chair. We just both nodded.

"Though, I wonder who your soulmate will be," my mom said looking at me with a smile. I scoffed a little, "probably just a random strange dude," I said and laughed. "Hey! Don't call him that because he will always be there for you soon. And you'll love him for sure."

"Listen, mom. The only people that I'll love is Enhypen."

"The only person I'll love is Enhypen's Jungwon."

My mom laughs. "Yeah, right. I mean your soulmate might be someone like him."

"How I wish it's someone like him."

"How I wish your dad was Sunghoon too," my mom rolls her eyes. "Hey! I'm here!" he shouts. We both laughed.

"I have to go to sleep now. I'm a bit exhausted." I stood up from my chair. "Okay. Don't think about this much. Sleep well," my mom said. "Yes. Goodnight mom, goodnight dad."

"Goodnight!"

My footsteps felt heavy. The thought of living with a random boy I don't know will probably be hard for me to cope with.

But honestly, this sounds fun. This is the most unnatural thing that happened.

I hope that person is someone who I can really rely on when I'm down. Because I'll be there by their side too.

The thought of Enhypen came across my mind.

"How lucky the girls that will be living with them."

"Jungwon's soulmate is so lucky. I envy her."

~ ~ ~

"Rina! The letter arrived!" my dad shouts. Out of excitement I quickly went downstairs.

Which caused me to hit my toe on the edge of the table. "Ow, fudge." I skipped while holding my toe. "Slow down. You're too excited," he says.

My mom and I arrived at the spot. I quickly grabbed the letter with a smile on my face. "Now check it."

I ripped the letter open because I couldn't control myself at the moment. I saw the folded paper and brought it out. I closed my eyes and opened the letters.

I squinted and slowly opened my eyes until my face dropped.

"Where?" my mom asked. I didn't say a word and just gave the letter. My mom looks at it with this overreacting reaction.

"Seoul, South Korea?! That's too far!"

"Is your soulmate some sort of a kpop idol and why do you have to go this far?!"

"Can we just request that he stays here?!"

"I can't let my daughter go to Korea!"

"Mom, calm down." I held her by the arm. "How will I calm down it is impossible to calm down!"

"Mom, it's my chance! I always wanted to go to Korea and this is my only chance!" I explained. "Well, your safety at least, Rina!"

"But like dad said, we can't decide! The government decides it."

My mom can't argue. We don't have the right to choose. She checks the letter again and sighs. "Your flight is the next day. You still have enough time to get ready," she said.

"Well, I'm ready."

"What about Ava? Did you ask her where she's going?" Dad asked. "I'll ask right now."

I ran upstairs on the way to my room. I flipped the blankets and pillows trying to find for my phone. When I soot it, I automatically grabbed it and dialed her. She answered quickly.

"So where?" I asked. "Will you be shocked if I'm placed in Seoul?"

"Girl!? I'm living in Seoul."

"Really?!"

"Yes really!"

"Oh my gosh!" we shouted together and jumped while holding my phone. "We're going together!"

"I'm so excited! My flight is the next day! Is yours too?!" she asked in a high-pitched tone. "Me too!" I answered. We squirmed again.

"See you the next day, bestie!"

"See you too!"

~ ~ ~

"Is everything settled?" my mother asked. "Everything is here. All I have to do is hop on the plane," I said. We were already at the airport with my whole family and Ava by my side.

My mom pouts, "we'll miss you so much."

"Make sure to take care, okay?" my dad wraps his arm around mom's shoulder. "I will. You too, guys! Take care!" I smiled widely.

I walked toward my two siblings who looked at me with a depressing look. I kissed them on the forehead and caressed their cheeks.

"I'll come back with 10 buckets of lollipops," I said. "You're more important than the lollipops," Sendrick said. "Well, your big sister needs to live somewhere now," I sighed. "Take care," Ellis pouts. I nodded.

I got up and clung my arm to Ava's. "Goodbye, guys!" I waved. "Bye! Take care, girls!"

We both left together. On the way to the airplane, I received a notification. I checked it first and it was a weverse post from Jungwon.

"At my room! Waiting for my comfort person."

I smiled at the caption. I commented.

"Lucky girl! Congratulations!"

~ ~ ~

"The hotel is humungous!" Ava and I are currently staring at how tall the hotel was. "We need to go in," Ava says. "I ain't climbing stairs, bro."

"We're going on the elevator." She pulls my hands on the way to the reception area.

"How may I help you?" the receptionist asked. We told them our names to search what rooms we are.

"Ava is in room 202 while Rina you are in 356," she answered and gave the keycards. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, lucky girls!"

Ava and I went towards the elevator. "Lucky girls?" I asked. She raised her shoulder without an answer. There were only a few people on the elevator.

It was Ava's first to leave since her room is below my floor where my room is.

"See you later!" she says and rolls her bag. I waved as the elevator door closes.

I was alone until I reached my floor. I roll my bag and held my keycard, finding my room number.

Luckily, I found my room.

I first checked on myself. I should look at least presentable before I meet the soon-to-be love of my life. I then unlocked the door and opened it quickly.

"Shoot! Sorry!" I closed it right away as soon as I saw a shirtless boy clearly facing back.

"F*ck," I whispered. "This is so embarrassing," I said. He looked like he was in his 17s. He looks tall but just the exact height.

My phone started to ring, playing my ringtone of Jungwon saying iconic lines. I grabbed my bag and opened it, trying to find my phone somewhere. But I was carrying a lot of stuff so it was hard to move.

The heard the door open but I didn't mind and just looked for my phone but the ringtone stops right away.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!"

I froze as I heard the boy's familiar voice. I swear to my soul that I heard it somewhere before.

I slowly looked at him. He was wearing a black shirt. His shoulders were so broad. I looked at his face and the world stopped right before my eyes.

"Hello? I'll carry this. Come in!"

Am I witnessing a Doppel ganger right now?

Or am I really standing in front of Enhypen's Jungwon?

This can't be him; it can't be! He probably just looks like him. But why does he sound like him?! Is it really him?!

The boy brings my bags inside as I followed. I didn't even greet him because my mind was some sort of lagging after seeing him.

He closes the door and brushes his hands together while I just eyed him.

"So, you're probably my soulmate!" he says.

He's talking to me?! Sh*t, he is. He's talking to me?!

"What's your name?"

At that moment, I forgot my name.

"Oh, it's uhm. . ."

"My name?"

"Oh, my name!"

"It's R-rina," I stuttered. Still staring at the boy's beautiful looks.

"What a beautiful name, Ms. Rina. Beautiful like you."

Holy sh*t. Is he flirting with me? Who the f*ck is this boy anyway?!

He lets out his hand to give me a handshake.

"I'm Jungwon! Nice to meet you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 323 11
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ➜ 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 ✧ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧...
671K 57.3K 42
a shy and cry baby girl who had a crush on Yang Jungwon and confessed her feeling by sending a letter to him everyday . Everything was good until sh...
128K 5.3K 46
━━━━ " 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. " " 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩? " jungwon soulmate / social media au。
1.4M 53.3K 90
"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of Enhypen turns out to be a girl named Lili...