CRIME INVESTIGATION

By Sa_Ru_Art

'Falling in love while catching a serial killer.' This is a YiZhan version of my old PeteKao fiction TASCI. I... More

PROLOGUE
Zhan? Who?
CHASE
BREAKFAST
The Case
Broken Things
Candy
Memory Card
Stranger
Xiao Laoshi
Lunch
Dance Floor
Fake Moans
Interrogation Room
Noodles
Good Night Bo Di
Good Morning Bodi
Boyfriend
Curved
Flirting Back
Guilt
AWOL
Broken Door
Tsum Tsum
Sorry Again
Vinegar
Not just alcohol
Touches
Green and Red
Coffee Mug
The Mask
Love Birds
Selfie
On The Road
With Me
Late night talks
Fragrance of sandalwood
Bob
Expectations
Feelings
First Time
My Stupidity
Tattoos
The search begins
The Rush
NA-Rak
I got you
Who am I to you?
To Chongqing

Another Rider

800 88 10
By Sa_Ru_Art

//Yibo//
________

"Is there any improvement in your current investigation?"
Han Ge asked when we both sat down in front of him.

"We got something but don't know if we can call it an improvement." I shrugged when I placed that file on that table.

"What did you get?" He leaned forward and regarded both of us.

I glanced at Zhan before leaning forward on that table.

"Remember what Kevin said that night? Sam was into kink." I said and I saw Han Ge nodding.

"Yeah. I remember. What about that?"

"Nit was also into that." Zhan said and I nodded.

"According to the post-mortem report of Jake, he also had some marks on his body and it says he was also into those kind of stuffs." I said again.

"What about Ming then?" Han Ge leaned forward more.

"We didn't know about Ming then but we asked Xuan to...." I couldn't complete because the asshole beside me coughed and I had to frown at him before I correct myself.

"Okay 'I' asked Pick to investigate on it and he did."

I saw Han Ge frowning at both of us and Zhan shifted on his seat beside me with a sarcastic nod.

"What did he find?" Han Ge asked.

"Ming wasn't gay." I said and I got a 'What!!' From both of them.

"He wasn't gay but Bi." I said immediately.

They both sighed, giving me a slight glare.

I saw Han Ge narrowing his eyes at as when Zhan leaned back on his chair.

"Why did Zhan also got shocked to hear it? Didn't you know anything about this report?" Han Ge's question was directly towards Zhan and I gulped visibly when I looked at them both.

"Oh well Ge, Yibo wanted to surprise me this time." That jerk shrugged sarcastically and that made Han Ge shot a glare at me.

"Yibo?" He was mad when he called my name.

I got a little nervous when I looked at him.

"I......" I couldn't come up with anything and I trailed off.

"You what? You didn't talk about these things to Zhan? Isn't he your partner?"

Oh no!. Not again... I'm kind of tired of this thing.

"Yibo, I know you were been working alone all these times but since you got a partner, you should..."

"Ge, it's not like that." Suddenly Zhan interrupted Han Ge and we both did frowned at him.

He glanced at me before looking back at Han Ge.

"He called me but I couldn't pick it up. It wasn't........" He looked at me ".....Wasn't his fault." He completed.

I was widened my eyes at him.

Did I hear it right? Did he just help me right now?

"Both of you, look at me." Han Ge's voice brought us back to the room and we both regarded him.

"I know you both are like north and south poles and you won't get along but..."

"But Ge,.... Those are the poles that attracts each other....Right? If we were the same, wouldn't we repulse." Zhan leaned forward with a smirk and he didn't forget to glance at me to wink.

There we go.... The flirty asshole is back there and yeah he was inappropriate enough but I don't know why my lips twitched to smile when I looked back at a gaping Han Ge.

"ZHAN!!" Han Ge called him in a warning tone and I had to try a lot not to chuckle with Zhan.

"Please just come back to the report you both. Yibo?"

"Huh...?" I frowned at him.

"Will you continue?"

"Yeah.... Sure ge. Where we left?" I blurted.

"Ming is Bi." Zhan helped me. Yeah, he did. Well thanks to him.

"Yeah, he is. He had a girlfriend but they broke up when he found out he have feelings for boys too. After that he didn't have any relationships with anyone. Xuan gone and meet that girl who was his girlfriend once and she said that, Ming liked to have sex in a rough style. He liked to tie her up sometimes when they had sex and vice versa."

I completed and regarded both of them.

"So..... He was too into it." Zhan widened his eyes at me.

"Yeah." I nodded at him.

"Well, what is your point then?" Han Ge made us to regard him back.

"Currently, we don't know but.... I think we can find out it eventually." I said.

Han ge pursed his lips when he looked at us back and forth.

"Is this only you found out?"

"Hm." We both said.

Han Ge was silent for a second before he regard us again.

"Well, Whatever. I don't want any other murder." He said when he leaned back.

We both nodded at him.

"What about the phone that June brought here?" Han ge asked again.

"It was Nit's and Zhan recognized it. We couldn't find anything suspicious in it yet. But we asked Yu Chen to find out any link between those mobile phones of our victims and he is doing it." I replied.

"How much time it will take?"

"We don't know Ge. Because Nit and Sam's phone is almost dead. He said he need some time." Zhan leaned forward when he said. I nodded at Han Ge.

"Well,..... Anything else?" He asked after a few minutes and we both glanced at each other when we looked back at him.

"No." We both said.

"Hm.... Then.... Go and find something strong." Han Ge stood up from his chair and we both did.

"Yes Sir." Zhan said while I just nodded at Han Ge.

We were about to go but he called us again.

"Boys,"

We both stopped and turned towards him.

"You both are unique and good in your own way. Work in unity, that killer can't hide so long from you guys."

We both blinked at Phi before we nod at him.

When we finally got out of his office, I walked along with Zhan through that corridor.

"Thank you." I said and I got a frown from the other guy.

"For what?"

"You lied to him for me." I shrugged my shoulder.

I saw a smile appearing on his face.

"Anything for my sweetheart." That asshole mocked like a girl, bumping our shoulders before he cracks up so loud.

I stopped there blinking at him.

"What the hell Zhan!!" I shook my head and walked past him, maintaining a cold frame.

He followed me. When we both got out of that agency that jerk called me out.

"Hey, Grumpy cat!!"

I was about to get on my bike but I stopped there and turned to him.

He jogged towards me.

"Wanna go for lunch together?" He asked and I pursed my lips when I glared at him.

"Nope." I said.

"Baby come one."

"Stop calling me that." I warned him.

"Or?"

He wiggled his brows at me and I was about to say something but...

A bike pulled break just near as... And I absently pulled Zhan by his arms towards me in shock.

"What the...!!" We both cursed.

The guy on that bike pulled out his helmet and smiled ear to ear at Zhan.

"Did I scare you?" He asked to Zhan and didn't even glance at me.

"Jingyu !!!!.... You scared the hell out of me. God!!! I would have dead by now." Zhan smacked him playfully on his arm and I jerked my hand away from Zhan immediately.

"Are you free now?" He asked to.... Yeah of course to Zhan..... Am I actually air there ? It was annoying.

"I was asking him to go eat lunch together." Zhan said pointing at me.

But still that guy didn't look at me.

"Me too starving. Wanna go together?" He again asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"On this?" Zhan pointed towards his bike and it was the same kind as mine.

That guy stroked his tank before making it roar.

"Yeah. Don't you like?" He looked at Zhan with a raised brow.

"Really!!???"

Wow!!! I was really surprised when I saw that excitement in Zhan's eyes.

Zhan finally regarded me. Yeah, I think I exist. It's good to know that I'm not a ghost that no one can see.

"Well, since he is not in a good mood to come for a lunch with me, I think I should" accept your offer." He smiled brightly at that guy when he looked back at him.

I wanted to stop him when he climbed on that bike behind that annoying ashole but I didn't.

I was just glaring at Zhan when he regarded me again.

"Well, Yibo, see you tonight." He said and I was really pissed off. I don't know why.

That guy started his bike and when he was about to pull the gear, he regarded me.

Well, he can see me? Wow! That's great.

I thought I'm a Shadowhunter like Jace and only Clary could see me. This mundane Simon wasn't even accepting my presence.

"Bye Yibo." Oh he can talk? To me?

I didn't reply and he didn't bother to hear anything also. He pulled the gear and that bike roared out of there with Zhan.

I stood there biting my teeth and cursing inside.

Shit Zhan ge,.... This is frustrating.

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.8K 29
Enjoy this Sweet-and-sour love story.... This is my first fanfic....hope I could reach your expectations..... All the characters are fictional. Don't...
54.4K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
61K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
211K 15.8K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...