πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ (+οΏ½...

By kehlanidark

𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia r... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
00 | drowned blood
01 | drowned blood
02 | drowned blood
03 | drowned blood
04 | drowned blood
05 | drowned blood
06 | drowned blood
07 | drowned blood
08 | drowned blood
09 | drowned blood
10 | drowned blood
11 | drowned blood
12 | drowned blood
13 | drowned blood
14 | drowned blood
15 | drowned blood
16 | drowned blood
17 | drowned blood
18 | drowned blood
19 | drowned blood
20 | drowned blood
21 | drowned blood
23 | drowned blood
24 | drowned blood
25 | drowned blood
26 | drowned blood
27 | drowned blood
28 | drowned blood
29 | drowned blood
30 | drowned blood
31 | drowned blood
32 | drowned blood
33 | drowned blood
34 | drowned blood
35 | drowned blood
36 | drowned blood
37 | drowned blood
38 | drowned blood
39 | drowned blood
40 | drowned blood
41 | drowned blood
42 | drowned blood
43 | drowned blood
44 | drowned blood
45 | drowned blood
46 | drowned blood
47 | drowned blood
πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

22 | drowned blood

22.4K 549 276
By kehlanidark

WARNING: MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT

"I am sorry please don't punish me. I will clean up please."

"You think you cleaning this up will reduce the punishment, so pathetic you little bitch!"

"No, you're hurting me ple-"

All those memories.

All those memories are absolutely sickening.

Some may be depressed and cry after having to go through trauma or abuse but all I felt was anger.

I despised these reminders of the time I was helpless and weak, not able to defend myself or having the power to stand up for myself.

Feeling my body ache and head hurt I sat up not having the energy to open my eyes yet.

But yet my mind kept drifting back to that unwanted places I had tried to forget.

Shaking my head to leave everything stored back in the back of my head once again I finally managed to open my eyes, the pain still lingering on the back of my head.

What was happening, where was I? Was the first thing that came to my mind as I took in my surroundings.

Looking over the place my blurry imagine became clear and I was met with a sight of luxurious seats, tables, and a small bar filled with all sorts of liquor at the center of the golden-brown room.

At the end of the hall was a large golden door wide open with the initials TS. Looking over to my right I saw a small window only then realizing the view.

Blue almost pale white background with a single almost gone orange dot shining at the top surrounded by greyish fog.

I was in a fucking plane.

My body immediately froze when I felt a cold metal chain wrapped around me to secure me to my chair.

"What the hell? Where are we going?" I asked not knowing to whom I was speaking while shifting from one side to the other loosening the cold chains.

"Back to Italy." Picking up the deep voice, I turned in the direction the words had just come from seeing that familiar emerald green eyes and sharp jaw-lined face smirking.

Enzo.

How did I end up on this plane? I knew for a fact that I was out because I would never be willing to go anywhere with him!

Hell, I thought I would have to never see him. Taking some time to think, I tasted the same familiar thing in my mouth, things I-

"You fucking drugged me!" I blurred out shaking my body aggressively to get out of the seat. How was he able to? How was he able to come clos-

The time he had pulled me into his body and kissed me, I knew there was something in my mouth.

Looking down I saw myself dressed in a white suit jacket and white flared striped pants. That bastardo had changed me.

"You really are smart." How was I going to trust him after this?

Not able to comprehend a sentence I closed my eyes leaning my head against the seat.

I heard him breathe out heavily while walking up to me.

His hand cupped my face making me open my eyes in surprise not letting go so I couldn't look anywhere but at him.

"I hate you." I whispered pulling tighter on the chains.

"The feeling is mutual." He responded leaning forward his jaw tight, his sharp jawline full-on display.

"I fucking hate you. I hate you, I hat-" I yelled ruffling around the seat trying to get these cold chains away from my skin just when I felt his tattoo-covered knuckles on my thigh his pinky hitting me directly at my opening through my pants.

In just milliseconds he tugged my pants along with my panties down my legs and pulled them to him while stuffing my black panties in his back pocket. Bending down and licking my clit so fast I wasn't even able to fathom what had just happened.

"For someone who hates me this much, you sure like my body." He said amused nibbling on my clit. Throwing my head back I arched my back for him to bury his face in me and moaned loving-hating the sensation he gave me.

How were we going from a heated argument to this, and why did I just now notice that was always what we did.

It almost always started with a fight or "I hate you".

Licking me, along my walls, biting, playing, rubbing, and pinching my clit, putting his tongue in and out of my opening he dragged his long tongue over my whole pussy before pulling back licking his lips clean.

Starring at my flushed cheeks he chuckled while pulling my panties out of his pocket and dragging them up my leg.

"If I hadn't drugged you, you would have never come with me." He stated obvious, clenching his jaw and going back to give an angered self.

Breathing in and out I sat back straight staring back at him in disbelief. Now is not the time to want more Roy, get your horny ass in check.

"Of course, I wouldn't have come with you! There was a reason I was in London!" I yelled feeling every part of my body shake in anger.

"And what that may be?" He questioned raising his eyebrows while leaning into his own seat.

My body was unable to stop shaking, the only thought that preoccupied my head was how to get out of here and make sure to never see him again because right at this moment I was just disgusted and ashamed to say that I was hurt, something I had tried to never feel in my life again.

"Cecilia! My brother!" How could I be this careless? I promised I would give her a new start and now she was probably waiting for m-

"You don't have a fucking brother! Don't lie to me Bellissima." In one swift position, I flipped my hands over the chain creating a loophole to get my hands out without having to break nor hurt myself.

I stood up taking the chains and throwing them down hearing the heavy metal hit the ground.

Bending down to his seated body I reached his eye level seeing his eyes narrowed and jaw clenched knowing I had just hurt his fucked-up feeling.

Poor guy, I cooed inwardly.

"I never lie, Russo, because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid." taking a deep breath I continued.

"I had kept a promise to Lucia and I am going to fulfill it. Once I got to London I saw someone I never thought I would ever hear from let alone see."

There he was, my brother, sitting in his office and overlooking the outside world.

That day he told me everything. How he and our parents left Italy after losing me. How they died two years ago in a horrible car crash and how they wished every day they could take away what they had caused my brother and me.

"Why the hell would you leave then? So, you could have a family reunion and what? Leave us behind like we were some people who were just there? Don't fucking tell me you used us?"

"Used?" I laughed feeling my inner devil grin.

"Your uncle needed my help Enzo, and I needed his. I was meant to leave the second I stepped into this world.

Five years ago, I had made a deal with your uncle. If he was going to help me get rid of someone, I was going to help him find the one person who started this all that night and in exchange after finding him I was able to leave Italy behind and begin a new life.

And just one year ago I found the person. Carlos Gonzalés the Mexican leader."

His jaw instantly cleaned by the mention of his name.

"You had a fucking choice Bellissima! You didn't have to leave!"

"I wanted to leave!" I yelled back, after what had happened to Lucian, I had made it my priority to give Cecilia someone, maybe because I felt guilty because if I had never called them, she would have nevertheless still been her.

Besides all I ever wanted was to live my life.

I wanted to wake up every morning feeling the sunlight dance on my skin while snuggling into my future husbands' chest and feel him near me.

I wanted to see my husband come home and kiss my head before sitting down to eat dinner with me and talk about his day and future plans.

I wanted to sit at the doctors waiting for us to go in to know what gender our baby was.

I wanted to bring my kids to preschool kissing their heads and tell them we loved them.

I wanted to see my kids leave for college telling us not to cry because it was embarrassing and tell us that they loved us.

I wanted to grow old with my husband sitting by the fireplace and drink a hot café while our kids visited us with their children for Christmas.

I wanted to lay next to him in the hospital bed looking over to him and tell him we were going to find each other again in our next lives.

My younger self wanted all this but now, now I didn't know what I wanted or if I wanted something else. Perhaps I didn't deserve to be happy?

Was my only happiness really alone in the underground, killing and worrying who was going to die next?

Instantly I stood up feeling my blood boiling and eyes darken.

Was he this selfish? Accusing me of lying, using others even though he was the one who had been lying to me and drugging for what? To dominate me?

He wasn't even fazed, he just remained silent as I stood there. By his calm reaction and common smirk, I knew he was aware of the deal I had with his uncle.

Storming out of the room to enter the wide opened golden door I had seen I was held back by his masculine inked arm around my upper arm.

So you don't want me to go in there ..

"Royalty fucking stop!" he yelled standing up from his seat and pushing his now-fisted hand into his black pant pocket.

I ripped my arm out of his tight grip and turned around to leave once again when this time I was the one who stopped herself.

"Eveline stop!"

Did he just?

How?

My body instantly tensed hearing that name. Turning around to face him I couldn't help but ask once more. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. It had to be playing tricks on me.

"What did you say?"

"Fuck I didn't mean to." He said with regret but it was to late to control my anger because instantly my palms fisted and slammed against his jaw.

______________
update: every wednesday
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.5K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
307K 3.4K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
348K 8.2K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...