make you mine! ★ k. bokuto [c...

بواسطة KZUME77

i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like... المزيد

ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL.
── I LOVED YOU THEN,
ੈ♡˳ YOU'RE MY LUCKY CHARM
ੈ♡˳ DANCING IN THE RAIN
ੈ♡˳ COLOURFUL CANDY HEARTS
ੈ♡˳ HOW TO GET A GIRLFRIEND
ੈ♡˳ CRUSH CULTURE CRASH COURSE
ੈ♡˳ MIDNIGHT GHIBLI MARATHON
ੈ♡˳ HEART ATTACK NUMBER 77
ੈ♡˳ I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU
ੈ♡˳ NOT A LITTLE BOY ANYMORE
ੈ♡˳ SORRY I'M SUCH A BITCH
ੈ♡˳ ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH LOVE?
ੈ♡˳ WE'RE JUST BEST FRIENDS
ੈ♡˳ GODDAMN CRUSH CULTURE
ੈ♡˳ YOU'RE EVERYTHING TO ME
ੈ♡˳ GOOD OLD MISS MELODY
ੈ♡˳ FAIRY FLOSS FOR TWO!
ੈ♡˳ GOD! JUST KISS ME ALREADY
ੈ♡˳ GIVE ME ALL YOUR ATTENTION
ੈ♡˳ DARLING DOODLES
ੈ♡˳ THE TIP OF MY TONGUE
ੈ♡˳ I CAN'T LOSE YOU!
ੈ♡˳ WISH I WERE HEATHER!
ੈ♡˳ MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU
ੈ♡˳ RASPBERRY RING PROPOSAL
── & I LOVE YOU STILL.

ੈ♡˳ THINKIN' ABOUT MY GIRL

2.5K 139 46
بواسطة KZUME77

bokuto | 4:26 AM
AGARSHI GUESS WHAT!!!!
y/n fell asleep in my arms! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
orrrt i think she's asleep??
sleepyn.jpg
IM FRAAKINGF OIT RN HELP
SHES SO CUTE PLEASEJSJJ
i'm dead i think my heart stopped
i love her :(

"PSSST! ARE YOU AWAKE??"

bokuto whispers for the nineteenth time in the span of an hour. you groan and throw the blanket over your head, "bo! i'm not gonna be able to sleep if you keep bugging me!" the boy only sighs. "sorry."

you get up from him and reach for the lamp, flicking the switch on. "why can't you go to sleep?" he shrugs and rolls over to face the wall, "dunno. i'll stop bothering you, goodnight." he mutters.

you push the covers back and lean down next to him, poking his check. "don't be sad!" you say, noticing his 'emo' state. "i'm sorry for being rude - you know what? i'll get you some good old milk and cookies, that'll help you sleep."

he gives you the smallest nod and you beam, heading to the kitchen. "i'll be back in a minute. try keep yourself warm in the blanket, i've got a spare in my wardrobe if you need it."

you pour a carton of milk into a small mug and heat it up in the microwave, grabbing some rainbow m&m cookies from the biscuit jar and dropping them onto a small plate.

the microwave makes a small 'ding!' sound when the milk is done warming up, so you set it onto the plate and bring it back to your room, trying to keep your balance and not letting the plate fall.

somehow, even though you're the clumsiest person on earth, you manage it.

you slowly open the door with your foot and set the cookies and milk down onto your bedside table. bokuto sits up, wrapping the soft blanket closer around his body.

"it's cold." he says simply, a small pout still painted on his lips. "i know, that's why i got you warm milk." personally, you'd rather not drink it, but it is good for going to sleep and warming you up.

the boy blinks, "waaaiiit, y/nnn??" he drags your name on, and you cross your arms, "yeah, kou?" he finally gives you a small (cheeky) smile, "how do i drink the milk? my arms are in the blanket!"

he grins, golden eyes mischievous. and sure enough, being in a blanket burrito, he can't lift the mug without getting the milk all over him and breaking it.

"this is rigged," you say, but you still reach for the mug. "i'll feed you, wait— that sounds so weird but here, open your mouth." you put the mug to his lips and he parts them, taking a sip of the milk.

it's not really strange, but it isn't so normalised in your friendship either, feeding each other. so you awkwardly fumble with the mug, and when he finishes drinking from it, you give him a rainbow m&m cookie.

"ooh!! i love cookies!!!" he leans forward and takes the whole thing from you, holding it between his teeth and trying to speak, "mmmrph! nnnhajjjshh??" you laugh, watching him bite it off.

"you're so stupid." you smile, the two of you may have grown up together, but bokuto was the exact same as he was ten years ago, and honestly? you didn't mind it at all. some thing really never change.

but you try not to overthink it and enjoy the moment, swatting your thoughts away, you reach for a cookie yourself and chew on it. "these are nice."

nodding, bokuto stands up, throwing the blanket off his shoulders. "hey!" your brows furrow, "you coulda eaten yourself just fine! ya big baby!"

he only laughs and walks over to your bedside table, "i know, but i liked it when you did it for me, and don't call me a baby!"

he sticks his tongue out at you, gathering the dirty plate and used mug and taking them back to the kitchen. (we LOVE a man who cleans up after himself 🥴🥴)

you sigh, you're too tired for this. the boy comes back and shuts the door behind him, "i'm cold, move over." he shivers and you move over, expecting him to lie down next to you like before.

the boy only moves his pillow to the opposite end of the bed. "whoa, are you okay?" you ask, worried you'd offended him somehow. the boy shakes his head, sinking into the warm blanket.

"nah, i just don't want to keep you up." you furrow your eyebrows, yawning. "you're still not sleepy?" he shakes his head, "i think it's the three cups of coffee i had this morning, i'm sorry."

"don't apologise!" you exclaim, gently nudging his legs from your side of the bed. "i can stay up with you for a while, who needs sleep anyways." you laugh, sitting up and pulling the blanket closer to you.

he shakes his head, "don't do that, get some rest." you roll your eyes, even though theres a smile on your face. "it's fine, i love you so it's not a big deal."

there are those words. again. bokuto sighs, his hair is messy and let down, and there's a faraway look in his eyes. "hey, kou? what are you thinking about?" you softly ask him.

"a girl." he glances at you, "she's all i can think about these days." your eyes widen, "you've got a crush!?" he frantically looks at the door and sets a finger to his lips, "shhh! y/n!!! your parents might hear!!!!" he whisper shouts.

you slap your hand over your mouth and mumble an apology, lowering your voice. "you have a crush on someone??" he nods, trying to play it cool and inspecting his fingernails. "yeah. i think."

"you think?" you raise an eyebrow at your best friend. "i mean, she makes me happy, and she's so pretty and nice. she's immature sometimes, but i like that." he whispers, "but i know she doesn't like me back, at all. so i'm trying to get over her."

you cross your arms and shake your head, "kou, you found such a cute girl and okay— so what if she's immature at times? and how do you even know she doesn't like you back? did you ask her?"

"no but i just know." he says quietly, "trust me." you decide to take his word, but that doesn't mean you won't give him advice. "i say you tell her how you feel, even if you get rejected, at least it's closure."

he's about to speak but you hold up a finger, "and you never know, she might like you back. i didn't catch her name though," you state, curious to who THE bokuto koutato is all heart eyes for.

"because i never threw it." he remarks, chuckling at his own joke. you throw a pillow at him and he catches it, hugging it close to his chest and just burying his face into it, his laugh muffled.

"okay so that's how you're playing it?" you ask the boy, "well, whoever she is i'm sure she's special, pretty, and hopefully she treats you well, kou."

the boy sighs into the pillow, golden eyes not leaving you for a single second. "i didn't know you were such a narcissist, y/n." he laughs half heartedly, you raise an eyebrow.

"did you say something?" the boy brushes it off. "nooo, you're just weird." and just like that, as if a switch was flicked, he goes back to his usual beaming self.

"wait, i swear i heard— PFSFT" bokuto throws the pillow straight at your face and you stand up abruptly, reaching for it and flinging it right back at the taller boy, "oh you've done it this time, koutaro."

you state, a menacing look on your features as you grab another pillow and fluff it up; aiming at your best friend. "i declare a pillow war!"

he chuckles at your words and sheer determination, a goofy grin on his face, and a dreamy look in his honeyed eyes.

i wish we could stay like this forever.

/ notes !!
sorry bo but as the author it is my DUTY to keep u from being happy

aka; shits about to go down <3

my back hurts i'm getting old also i just started getting into crime podcasts and man that shits wild 😭😭✋🏽

ok enuff ranting goodbye and take care of urself please !!!!1! xoxooxoxooxoxo INFINITE KISSES

— riya booga

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.9K 204 12
Nagito Komaeda finds himself somehow alive after a despair-inducing killing game and reunites with his friends, especially Hajime Hinata. As they try...
168K 5.2K 51
-𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
21.1K 657 10
"I never thought I'd even have a friend to relate to. I never thought I'd even make any friends because of my interests." "My interests were differe...