Anastasia Rose

By ZylenX

Anastasia Rose is Hope mikealson twin sister. When they were born Anastasia was kidnapped by the witches and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

chapter 5

200 2 3
By ZylenX

Klaus and Anastasia have been gone all day. Katherine was pissed and sad that Anastasia lied to her. She wasn't there when she woke up , but she doesn't know the whole story.What pissed her off is that she had Elijah watching over her like a kid.

Katherine went back to sleep. Everyone was near the water fountain in the compound. As everyone was talking Klaus and Anastasia walked in.

When they walked in they were covered in blood and gunshot wounds.
Well Anastasia was. Klaus wasn't, Klaus was really mad yet also proud.

When everyone saw Anastasia covered in blood all the ladies came rushing towards her. They pushed Klaus away.

"OH MY GOD!?"

"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!"

As they were frantically searching Anastasia the guys were speaking to Klaus. " What happened to her Niklaus?" Niklaus shrugged his shoulders.

" I don't know one thing I know is that I'm standing next to her listening to what they're saying next I'm locked in a room and I couldn't get out."

The guy walk over to where the ladies were Anastasias was confused " Im fine just a business deal gone wrong." Anastasia saids shrugging their hand off of her.

Hope was confused and mad " Business deal gone wrong? BUSINESS DEAL GONE WRONG ANASTASIA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU GOT SHOT BECAUSE OF A DAMN BUSINESS DEAL WHAT THE HELL?"

Anastasia turned around. Everyone saw the fury in her eyes. Marcel step forward and began to push everyone back. He pulled out his phone to call someone to take care of Anastasia because this isn't going to end well.

Anastasia shoved Marcel out the way and got in Hope's face " Yes a business deal gone wrong it's because of your damn family it went wrong."  Anastasia step back and spread her arms out. And pointed at Hope's chest.

" The reason I got fucking shot it because of your damn family. I brought YOUR dad with me because I thought it would benefit the deal but no they were furious because what I failed to realize you ALL HAVE NO MERCY." Anastasia yells the last part.

" THEY GOT MAD BECAUSE ELIJAH AND KLAUS AND YOUR FUCKING MOM KILLED THIER DAUGHTER FOR YOU SO YOU COULD FUCKING LIVE!" Anastasia yells. The compound begins to shake " Do you know what it's like to be abused? Do you know what it's like to be craved into? Do you know how much it hurts to hear others saying your worthless? I heard it every fucking day for seven  fucking years I heard everything."

Klaus knew what was happening. He knew what she was feeling because the same thing happened with him. She was deflecting the situation on hand. She was ignoring her problems.

Anastasia turns and walks away. Everyone sat down but Hope she had a tear going down her face. Elijah clears his throat and looks at Marcel.

" Did she really go through that?" Marcel scoffs " Why would she lie about that stuff. She even has the scars on her back."

They heard yelling from upstairs and things being thrown.

Anastasia walked away and headed to her room. Katherine was there looking at a magazine while the tv was playing random shows. Anastasia walked in slamming the door open and shut.

As Anastasia was heading towards her dresser Katherine jumped up and stood in front of Anastasia.

" Move out of the way Katherine I'm not in the mood."

Katherine scoffed and crossed her arms " Where the hell did you go? And why did Elijah refused to let me out. You promised you'd be there when I woke up, but you weren't."Katherine exclaims.

Anastasia sighs and runs a hand down her face. " Katherine I've had a bad day. I already yelled at the Mikealsons don't make me yell at you too I've had enough bullshit for today. I'll explain later."

Anastasia walks around Katherine to get to the bathroom but before she does Katherine stepped in front of her again.

" Well I don't care Anastasia you had me locked in here since you left I want to leave." Anastasia was getting frustrated at Katherine's stubbornness.

" I said no Katherine it isn't safe out there anymore." Katherine rolls her eyes.

" I can protect myself Anastasia." Anastasia walks out the room before she can blow up. Katherine wasn't letting up anytime soon.

She followed Anastasia yelling at her. Katherine was heated she doesn't like anyone telling her what to do. She stopped near a vase and threw it at Anastasia's head it shattered against the wall.

Everyone downstairs knew Anastasia and Katherine were fighting but they didn't expect things to break.

" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS." They hear Anastasia yells. " WHAT THE FUCK ANASTASIA STOP WALKING AWAY FROM ME YOURE A FUCKING DICK."

Katherine yells at her. Anastasia walks into the room where everyone is she heads straight to the bar.

" YEAH THE ONE YOU SUCKED." Anastasia knew that was a low-blow but she didn't care Katherine was getting to her.

Katherine comes into the room pissed off. Everyone can see it. Marcel pushes everyone to the opposite side of the room that the other two was on. "

M-Marcel what's going on?" Davina asks scared yes she's seen it all but Anastasia was a Tribid. Let alone anger issued Tribid.

" They're fighting that's what's happening. She's gotten mad but not to this point of mad and only Katherine can piss the fucking universe off." Marcel saids.

Katherine speeds to grab the remote and throws it at Anastasia. " I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU DON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING!" Katherine yells and throw stuff at Anastasia.

Anastasia is mad " YOU FUCKING HATE ME. ME AFTER EVERYTHING I DO FOR YOU. I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU ASK FOR. YOU HATE ME HUH YOU FUCKING HATE ME RIGHT." Anastasia yells at Katherine.

Katherine hits Anastasia in the chest.

*punch*

"I HATE YOU"

*punch*

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE"

*shoves*

" LET ME OUT OF HERE"

*punch*

"LET ME OUT"

"LET ME OUT"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU"

*shoves*

*punches*

*punches*

Hayley tries to get to them as Katherine is hitting Anastasia but Elijah is holding her back. Klaus is against the wall yelling trying to get Anastasia to fight back as he is threatening Katherine.

Anastasia just stands there letting Katherine take out her frustration until she has enough. She grabs Katherine but the throat and slams her against the wall.

" ENOUGH STOP JUST STOP. YOU WON'T EVEN GIVE ME FIVE FUCKING MINUTES TO EXPLAIN." Anastasia yells at her. Anastasia scoffs

" But that doesn't matter right?" Anastasia asks Katherine.

Katherine nods her head.

" Okay go."

"W-what? What d-do you mean go?" Katherine stutters out.

Anastasia takes her hands off of Katherine.

" We're done. You're free. Go I don't want you here anymore you aren't under my protection anymore." Anastasia saids walking to the bar.

Anastasia looks at Marcel and nods her head meaning to let them go.

Marcel looks towards Freya to let Klaus down. Freya drops the spell so Klaus is bound to the wall anymore and Elijah isn't holding Hayley as tight but still has a good grip on her.

Anastasia pours herself some bourbon. " A-Anastasia y-youre breaking up with me?" Katherine saids tears showing up in her eyes. Anastasia nods her head not even paying attention to Katherine

" Yup get your things and get out." Anastasia phone rings from her pocket. She pulls it out, she sees the the caller ID and sets it on the counter.

"I thought I told you to leave Katherine." Anastasia snarls at her. Klaus sees Anastasia about to jump at Katherine so he moves next to his daughter. " Katherine I believe my daughter told you to leave." Klaus saids from his stance near Anastasia.

Katherine let's a tear slip. She turns and leaves. Anastasia let's out a breathe as she grips the counter she didn't know she was holding that tight. Her phone rings again and Klaus sees it.

                   Stefan Salvatore
                                  ...

            Accept                       Denied

"Why is Stefan Salvatore calling luv?" Klaus asks.  " I don't know I haven't picked up." Anastasia rolls her eyes she grabs her phone and leaves the room. Klaus and Elijah were about to follow her until Marcel pushes them back " No, no, no leave her be. She's hurting and you don't want to see how she copes."

"How does she cope." Hope asks. "Sex lot and lots of sex. You might wanna get the keys to your doors and find a hotel." Marcel saids.

"Why?" Kol saids confused. " Shes having a rager I would recommend you leave and don't come back for a while. Katherine and Anastasia never broken up before they only had arguements but never this big and bad before."

Rebekah scoffs " My niece is a man-whore like her father." Klaus rolls his eyes. "I have the keys Anastasia gave them to me the first day we arrived."

As Klaus said this people started coming into the compound yelling and cheering. They look out into the main area and see a party they look up to see Anastasia making out with some girl against the railing.

" look we can come back r-right? She's my twin I can't leave her I just found her. I-I can't leave!"  Hope asks tearing up, and panicking.

"Hope honey we'll come back okay we aren't leaving forever. Anastasia just needs some time. Us being here isn't helping."Hope nods and hugs her mom.

They lock their doors and leave the compound avoiding the vampires who were feeding.

They got in their car and left New Orleans. Their babygirl needed space and them staying their wasn't going to help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Edited )

I claim this book as mine. Please let me know if anyone is using my story.
I own my characters and plot everything else goes to the original owners.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 2.9K 24
Cover made by @werecoyotewitch97 Everyone heard of Hope Mikaelson but nobody heard of her twin sister, Faith. Faith was with Hope through everything...
372K 6.9K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...
40.3K 675 29
"Clarrisa, Ethan, Daisy and Andrew, I found them brothers!"-spoke Freya "Where?" "In Forks!" ...... Unlike twin brother of Hope Son of Kol the wild o...
81.8K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...