Chapter 7

"Can't we do a spell to see what she's doing? I mean since we can't be there maybe we should watch her from afar?" Hope asking pacing back and forth in the living.

Everyone is sat down on the couch listening and watching Hope. " Hope darling I don't-" Kol is cut off by Freya " I think there is let me go get a grimore." Freya states running off to her practice room.

Kol sits back arms crosses pouting. He sits back up as Freya comes rushing into the room. " I found the spell. Everyone standing in a circle, and hold hands."

Everyone stands in the middle, holding hands " Venez sanguis. Venez sanguis, Venez sanguis la force de la bête à moi,  Venez sanguis. Venez sanguis, Venez sanguis la force de la bête à moi."

( NAOS I couldn't find a spell for it so I just used Davinas incantation spell I found on google.)

Soon after Freya did the spell they were brought to the Anastasia's office when they arrived. They saw Anastasia at her desk when she got a call.

(Unknown)
(Anastasia)

(Anastasia)
Hello?
(Unknown)
They have arrived. They are on left side opening of the building sir.
(Anastasia)
*Anastasia looks at the clock*
Okay I will be there in 5.
*Anastasia hangs up and finish up her paperwork she was working on before the phone call*

Anastasia gets up, and walks to the left side of the compound. As she's walking the Mikealsons walk after her.

"I wonder who she's meeting?" Hayley saids.

Everyone nods their head also wondering who she is meeting. As Anastasia is walking people make way for their King to walk.

They made it to the left side of the compound. When they reached the left side they see a lot of guards.

"Why are their so many guards?" Keelin asked.

Anastasia see's Lucas her right hand. She nods her head to come here.

Lucas comes over.

" How long?" Anastasia asks

"Well when I told them to call you they were pulling in. They refuse to come out the car because you weren't here , but I think the older man was trying to clam everyone down rationally." Lucas explains the situation.

Anastasia nods her heads and claps her hand in front of her.

" Let's meet our guest mmm." Anastasia saids walking away towards the car.

" What if it's an ambush? What if she gets hurt? We can't protect her because we're all the way out here!" Hope saids panicking.

"Hope it's okay, if she needs help we will see and we'll get their right away without a second thought." Hayley saids.

They look back at the visions. They see a black SUV. The driver door opens

Damon Salvatore gets out the car smirking.

*Damon groans* " Man I really need some Bourbon that car ride was insufferable." He saids walking towards Anastasia.