The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

بواسطة vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 37: Dress

916 22 49
بواسطة vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Can you come back until I graduate?" I pleaded.

Kiyomi said I will go to Japan next month but I don't think I am ready. To handle riches without any knowledge yet? I don't think I want to spoil what's given to me.

"I don't want to inherit it until I am ready Lady Kiyomi. I want to be responsible. I want to lead you properly if that is my fate. I want to prepare myself. I will not disappoint my grandfather." I sighed.

Kiyomi went to me and gave me a hug. She cupped my face and smiled.

"Do as you please Princess. But a promise is a promise. I will come back to get you. You can't escape your fate." She says and I nodded.

"I won't. And I will be worthy." I said.

They all bowed at me as soon as I entered the car. I personally asked Kiyomi to have me drive to my house with one car only. She even insisted to join me or add more body guards for my safety but I declined. I don't want Carla and Grisha or Eren to find out about this yet. I don't think they are ready to accept that I will be separated from them soon.

"Mikasa? Where have you been? We are sick worried." Carla says as soon as I arrived by the gate.

She welcomed me a hug and I hugged her extra tighter. She is a good mom for me and Eren. I will always thank her for everything she did for us.

"I just went to a birthday my friend asked me to. I already ate Carla don't worry." I smiled.

At the door frame, I saw Eren looked at our direction and then went inside. He was crossing his arms.

"Mikasa how was business school?" Grisha asks in the morning as he reads a newspaper.

Eren was beside me eating silently and Carla is still cooking.

"It was fine Grisha. Armin is still at the top I guess." I said.

"How about you son?" He asks the guy beside me.

"I still pass my subjects." Eren says. This guy took medical technology as prerequisite for med school. Thag must be tough.

"You will be fine son. The beginning is always the hardest. You will save more lives soon." Grisha says as he pats his back.

I smiled.

I hate Eren for leaving me hanging but he is still my family. I will miss times like this where I will spend my mornings eating with them just like how I used to back when my real family is still around.

I busied myself in the next years. It was tiring. I usually find myself skipping meals just to finish my paper works. Accounting sure is hell in business I can't wait to pass this fucking course and graduate.

"Mikasa. It's okay to take some rest you know." Carla says as she brought me a tray of food.

This is like the 5th time I skipped meals with them because I usually fall asleep later on without eating anything. I sure lose some weight.

"You look really stressed." She laughs as I smiled at her. Damn, must be my eyebags.

"I really still have to finish this audit report Carla." I said and I took a bite on the food she gave me.

"You sure are hardworking. It's okay if you will graduate without flying colors. I am already proud of you." Carla says which made me even appreciate her more.

I didn't know what get to me but I hugged her and cried. This course is depressing enough for me but I am thankful to have supportive mother like her. She patted my back as she whispered soothing words for me.

"Rest if you must okay. You don't have to be hard on yourself." She always whispered and I nodded.

Part of why I cried so much is because I didn't tell them that I am leaving. And I don't know if I will come back here ever again.

"Thank you Carla. You don't know how much you've helped me ever since. I owe you everything." I said as she wiped my tears.

"It's okay darling. You don't owe us anything. Just be successful. That's what I am asking you." She says and I smiled.

Eren has the best mother. So is my mom in heaven, she must be looking at how I am doing for a while now.

"How long are you going to ignore me? Next week? Month? Year?" I broke the silence in the car as she drove us towards the school.

"Not now Mikasa. We'll be having midterms." He says as he drove fast.

I never saw Eren study or read books but look at where he is now. He is already in his 4th year while maintaining a grade. As have I, I am already in my 4th year and still maintains not below 85% grade.

"I'm glad you are speaking to me." I said. I didn't look at him.

It's okay if you don't respond Eren. It's okay if you hate me. I hate you too but I will be making my time to say and do all the things I have always wanted from the start. The due is near and I don't want any regrets.

"Big brother Levi!! You are here!!" I was so happy to see Levi on the hallway of this university.

"How are you doing Mikasa?" He asks. I told him about my struggles and he talked and laughed for a while.

"Levi? Did you arrived earlier?" Miss Hange came in and I got confuses.

What are these two doing here?

"Eh? If it isn't Miss Ackerman. Hello, college really did give you enough stress." She laughed and Levi scoffs.

"I don't like you talking to my sister like that Hange." Levi says making me burst to laughter covering my mouth.

"I don't remember you having a sister or what Levi? How?" Hange looked like she was in deep thinking but Levi's face really changed from being cheerful with me to wearing a scowl.

"Tch. Don't mind this nerd Mikasa. Let's go Hange." Levi says as he drags Miss Hange out of my sight getting louder as she complained still talking to him.

I don't want to have ideas but they do have a chemistry.

"I can't believe this is our last year in college already! Who wants to throw a party?!" Historia cheerfully said as Ymir places an arm over her shoulder.

"I'm in." Ymir winks.

"I will volunteer to eat all of your foods Historia. I will never decline." Sasha says eyes sparkling in glutton.

"Heh. Still eating without getting fat hahahahah." Connie laughed but Sasha smacked his head earning an ow!

"Man. I can't wait to dance with some sexy girls. It's been a while I drank enough." Jean smirks.

"Let's invite Armin." I said hoping he can join us.

"I'll go tell him." Eren says making me look at him.

He then walked away to call Armin.

"He can't come. He said he's busy." He sadly says and everyone nods.

"It's okay everyone. We understand Armin's situation right? We will still party. I'm gonna invite our high school friends too!" Historia cheers and everyone got excited.

I wore a sexy burgundy backless dress matched with heels with long lace. I haven't really wore something like this. I always wear jeans when I go to Historia's party back in the days. I want change and try something I haven't did so I am wearing this. I brushed my long straight hair and let it fall over my shoulder.

I looked over the bag I put the Eren doll before and smiled. Maybe I'll just give it to him on his graduation day. Yeah, maybe.

I put some makeup on and lipstick and went down.

"My..my..You looks so gorgeous sweetie! I'm taking a picture." Carla was in awe as she checked my look and took several pictures.

"You're dress is so beautiful. I love it!" She cheered gawking at my dress.

I laughed at how cute she is. I was stopped when Eren cleared his throat. He was leaning by the door frame wearing a black polo with sleeves folded to his arms and blacks pants with his hands in his pockets.

"I don't think we'll come home early." I chuckled at Carla.

"Son, come here and stand next to Mikasa! Come one hurry up!" Carla says as she points to my direction.

Oh here he is.

"Make it quick mom. We'll be late." He says and I mentally smiled at how he got instructed by his mom like a kid.

"Come on. You are so far from her. Put your arms on her shoulder or anything just do it!" She hisses and I heard Eren sigh as he puts his arms over my shoulder.

My heart was beating fast as soon as his fabric touches my skin.

"Smiiiileeeee.." Carla says as the lights flashes and we both smile at the camera.

"Oh my God. My gorgeous kids." She laughed wickedly and Eren takes back his arms immediately.

I hate to admit but why does this look like I am that shy girl in high school who has a huge crush on Eren and my supportive mom wants me to take a picture with him??

"We'll go now. Hurry up Mikasa." He says as he went ahead of me.

Still the stoic guy huh? I am still not forgetting how you ignored me for years Eren.

"Please tell Grisha we'll be late. Eren might not be able to drive tonight." I laughed shyly at Carla and she hugged me.

"Oh don't worry about it. Go on and enjoy!"  She pushes me towards the door and waved at us.

The car whistled and I opened the door.

"What are you wearing?"

I expected him to be silent even at this time but he is suddenly talking to me???

I scoffed. Took you long enough Eren. It's too late.

"A dress." I answered.

"A very revealing dress! And you know the environment there is not the same as what we had in high school!!" He started driving and I looked at him.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What is he throwing a fit for?

"Does it have anything to do with you?" I asked.

"Of course!! You are my girlfriend did you forget that?!" My mouth went open as I hit him.

I can't belive him. He still has the audacity to call me his girlfriend after all these years?? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR? ALL OF THE DAYS I HAVE TO SUFFER FOR IGNORING ME?!

"Stop joking around Eren." I kept my eyes on the road. This shit again.

He will tell me I am his girlfriend and then in the next years ignore me again like nothing fucking happened.

"I am not joking." He says clearly.

I looked at him fuming mad. I tilted my head in disbelief. I can't believe him.

"Are you really sure you are my boyfriend?" I glared at him and I saw him serious.

"I'm sorry. I know you're tired of waiting for me Mikasa." He says.

I felt pain once again welling up inside me and I closed my mouth. I won't cry after all this time.

"Good thing you know." I said.

"I'll never let you go once I'm done. I don't want to fuck up everything I sacrificed for." He says which made me think about things.

Sure. Give it your all Eren. Just few more months and I'll also be leaving. Maybe, you'll realize my worth when you won't see me anymore.

"I swear Mikasa. I won't screw up." His eyes were on the road but he was stealing glances at me.

"Prove it." I whispered and the familiar lawn welcomed us.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.7K 552 200
The rise and fall of Eren Jaeger was no mystery to the world. Neither was his love for the people he needed more than anything. But that was hundreds...
10.8K 330 46
eren jaeger x fem! reader - currently being heavily edited as of 05/2024
20.1K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...