Transformers: Prime's Daughte...

By BeMine_YoursTruly

Life for you has always been a mystery. You never really knew why everyone was being so secretive and quiet a... More

Everything has a Beginning!
Chapter 2: Open Doors
Chapter 3: Revealed
Chapter 4: Brave
Chapter 6: Alone. . .
Chapter 7: A New Beginning.
Chapter 8: Capture for Questioning
Chapter 9: Fight for Survival
Chapter 10: We will be Waiting. . .
Chapter 11: We will rise.
Chapter: 12 (Secrets)
Chapter 13: Unlocked
Chapter: 14: Do we go home?
Chapter 15: Freedom is our Right. (Last Chapter)

Chapter 5: leaving

4.1K 138 9
By BeMine_YoursTruly

(A/N): Here is another chapter for all you reading this. Excuse the spelling and grammar errors. Enjoy!

Prime's Daughter. (Chapter 5)

The cool breeze that rolled off the Atlantic Ocean shook me out of my thoughts. I was driving. Driving away from what scared me. Thinking that they died. Chicago. Thats where they said Megatron would be. Lennox and his team were trying to get a hold of me any way they could. I ignored them and kept driving to my destinations. After finally making it to Chicago I saw the unthinkable. There were people screaming, running away from what scared them the most, us their alien allies. Up on the building was their worst nightmare. Megatron and the trader Sentinel.

"Megatron I have placed the pillars. Soon in time they will be at their launch positions." Sentinel told him waiting around. Transforming, I quickly hide behind a building, one that will keep me hidden in the shadows.

"Close off the city we need to defend the pillars." A drone said in the distant. I ran across the street, into the next building over. Megatron was watching all the people running for their innocent lives. I decide to distract him. Transforming my hand I shot at the side of his face.

"Arrgghh!. . . Decepticons find that Autobot foe ." He hollered, shooting at my direction. This can't be happening. I darted down, taking shelter behind a desk. There I was in the middle of all this, with no one to help me. Making my way to an alley, I made a run for it transforming into the next alley across.

"What do we have here?" A low growl said shaking my spark. I didn't want to turn around for the fact they could shoot me down right there.

"Oh. . . My. . . Megatron." I stuttered, making my small frame look down as he tower over. He stared down at me, his servo reaching out for my face making me jump back.

"Don't fear me young one!" He growled, freezing me in my spot. "What is a sparkling doing on this planet unless. . . You can explain the symbols in your face?"

". . ." I was going to say something but I couldn't. I need to be fearless I thought.

"You know the daughter of a prime shouldn't be alone!" He snarled, as I stood my ground.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped, shooting him in the side. He winced in pain as I ran but couldn't since he had a grip around my arm.

"Arrghh you will pay!" He screamed, slashing me side with his servos. I winced, seeing the energon spill out of me. He kicked me so I flew aross the alley on to the street.

"No! Stop!" I screamed, seeing his cannon line up. I ducked running down the street only to get shot in the back. Falling he walked up to me, laughing.

"With Prime gone all I have to do is get ride of you." He said, making me hear his cannon firing up.

"Get away from her!" My moms voice said. Megatron looked up getting shoot in the process. I scrambled to my feet, transforming, then driving out of the city. Speeding passed decepticons destroying everything in there path. Seeing the base in the distance I felt like I failed. Failed to Lennox. Failed to the Autobots. Heck I even failed the world, but the being I mostly failed to was my father. He told me to take a stand and be a leader. No. What did I do? Well I get shot, then ran because it was to much. I say it was either do or die!

Arriving to what I referred to as "home" I sighed. It was silent, so quiet I could hear the drips of Energon drain out of me as they hits the cold concrete floor. The destruction left behind from Sentinel still showed as I trudged over the NEST logo on the ground. Walked passed empty room and Lennox office I began to cry. No one. Nothing.

Making my way to my room I curled up into a ball on my bed. Energon was leaking out of me a lot now I could feel my spark shake and slowdown a little. Time seem to slip through my fingers as I payed their silently. Pain. That was one thing keeping me alive.

Thoughts and emotions ran through my head. Why did they leave? Am I alone forever? Who saved me? Do I have a chance? Feeling me get weaker I let out a shaky breath. "Dad. . . If. . . You can. . . ugh. . . Hear me I. . . Want to say it thank you for the life you gave me."

Drifting is what it felt like. Once the clock passed 2 hours I was done. I was weak and exhausted. Feeling my eyes slip shut I stayed there. Absorbing peace, I let my tears fall to the floor. Was this really the day I would say goodbye?

(Later)

"Beep. . . Beep. . ," a monitor beeped.

"Stay with me! Hurry she slipping!" Someone yelled.

"We need energon! Optimus is rolling up right now. Where is Ratchet?" The voice of Lennox yelled, making me aware of my surroundings.

"We got no energon signal!" Sideswipes voice rang though. Feeling my body get lifted, then set on a metal table.

"Where is she!?" My fathers voice boomed hearing metal strike the floor. I couldn't open my eyes nor make a sound. The drain of energon was to much.

"Optimus she's in stasis. We don't know when or if she'll wake up." Ratchet told him, feeling him place a cold hand on my stomach.

"I could use the matrix on her?" Optimus suggested, making Ratchet stop what he was doing.

"Even if you can get the matrix to work on her, she is still in her human form and you couldn't get to her spark clearly."

"We need to do something." Bumblebee joined in. Ratchet was preparing my wound, as they talked. It was quiet for awhile once a cold hand slipped into mine.

"I can't lose her to Ratchet. I already lost her mom, what more can Primus take from me." My father deeply said. It was quiet, I felt miserable. I felt better once ratchet connected me to a energon pump.

"All we can do is wait now, Optimus." Ratchet told him, feeling my spark slowly start to pulse. Ratchet began to once again close up the hole on my side.

"I should of told her the plan, maybe then she wouldn't have went after Megatron herself."

"We can not change her actions of the past Optimus."

"I know. . ."

Shadow Blaze POV:

I followed them back to their base. They don't know I'm here, but I came back. Seeing the wreckage of the city, was quite sever. Luckily Optimus killed Megatron. Hurting our daughter was a bad move on his part. Pulling up to their base I snuck around to the back.

"I should of told her the plan, maybe then she wouldn't have went after Megatron herself." I heard Optimus say, seeing him as I turned the corner in my human form. I saw military personal swarm around me jolt back a little.

"Wait. . . Is that. . . "A familiar voice started making me turn around. It was Sam. I stared at him in shock, as he walked towards me.

"Sam?" I question as he went in for a hug. I fully excepted, see a military personal walk over.

"Sam, who is she?" A solider said, looking me over, seeing I was kind of a mess since the battle.

"Lennox this is Halo." Sam told him, as he stared at me.

"Halo as in Optimus's Halo?" Lennox asked, making me nod. Seeing that Lennox didn't really fully meet me until now.

"Does Optimus know your here?"

"No, No," I started, "but I need to talk to him. " I said walking towards a large metal door. The sound of metal hitting the ground bounced off the walls. Lennox and Sam followed me to where the other Autobot's are.

"Who is she? Lennox didn't I tell you that we don't just authorize anyone here." A lady said walking over. Great I thought. Optimus form was parked just across the hanger.

"Agent Merhing, she . . . " Lennox started but was immediately cut off.

"I'm done Lennox! Security get her out of her." She yelled, making military personal walk up.

"I need to speak to Optimus!" I yelled, making my body tense up. I jumped up and flipped over the security. Running to Optimus form I bang on his hood. Nothing happened.

"Optimus." I whispered, only to get military personal pointing guns at me. Pushing me to the center, I froze.

"Its over." One said.

"Don't hurt her I will bring her out myself." Lennox offered but they denied. I felt angry and mad so I decide to show them my true form. Feeling my body shift I transformed making them run back.

"Decepticon!" A soldier yelled making me even more made.

"She is not a Decepticon, now stand down." The voice said, sending chills to my spark. There he was, the one and only.

"Shadow Blaze?" He asked as I nodded, feeling him place a servo under my chin. "Why have you come back."

"I had to. . . Realm is doing better ."

"That's good to know. What about your sister?" He asked, making me shake my head.

"She's dead. Me and you are the leaders now."

"We should. . . "

"Optimus. . . !" Ratchets voice echoes in the medical bay. Optimus transformed into his holoform making me do the same. I followed him till we got to a medical room where ratchet was talking to a teenage girl about fourteen years old. She looked like Optimus but had some of me in her.

"Is that. . . ?" I asked as he made me step into the room with him. Ratchets jaw dropped, making me wave at him. He smiled after seeing that Optimus hand was in mine.

"Scar . . . Scarlet." Optimus said going over and comforting our daughter. He was so nice to her holding her hand in the process. I walked over to the other side as Ratchet stepped aside.

"Dad?" She mumbled with her eyes closed.

"Yes, my sweet sparkling I'm here but I also have a special surprise for you if you open your eyes." He told her as she did. She looked over at me, once she did her eyes widen.

"Mom?" She said reaching out and placing a hand on my cheek. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Yes my sparkling, it's me." I told her, as Optimus stared at us. "I know I wasn't there in the beginning of your young life but I promise you I was with you the whole time. There is many things you still have to learn as you get older. I'm so sorry if your mad at me but I had to leave. Seeing how small you were and how dangerous realm was at the time." I started, "Optimus you have to know this I left you because I was scared. You were facing Megatron and had to much on your mind to deal with a sparkling. That's why I left."

"I just with you would of told me." He sighed, smiling back down at our daughter. I placed a hand in hers feeling a spark of electricity jolt though.

"Now you better get some rest while me and your mom have a talk." Optimus told her as we both left. I followed him to a closed off room at the end of the hallway.

"You could have told me." He started. Walking around the room.

"What, that I was pregnant and was dying." I told him.

"You were dying?"

"Ratchet was checking my levels and I got pregnant in my human form so it was going on the fourth month, when the baby really started to make me sick. I had to go back to realm to have her there where I could heal myself."

"You didn't have to leave."

"I know and I'm sorry I just panicked. But she's with you know."

"Yeah." He said stepping closer to me. I felt his hand slip around my waist making him slid me closer. "I missed you." He whispered, leaning down so our lips connected.

Breaking it I said "I can't stay long, I have to get back but I want you to come with me."

"I can't leave the other Autobots behind." He said leaning back in. I relaxed and let him kiss me. I felt him wanting more so I broke it.

"Then they can come too. Scar would love it over there." I told him.

"I don't know Blaze, maybe we should wait."

Knock knock knock. . .

"Well it's up to you and you know where to find me." I said, walking out the door, leaving Optimus with a phased look on his face. Passing previous room I entered Scarlets room.

"Hey Scar, how you feeling?" I asked, going over to her side. She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes.

"I'm feeling better. Where's dad?" She questioned looking behind me.

"He's talking with Lennox I think." I told her pulling out a shinny prism. She gazed at it in awe.

"What is it?" She asked, I placed it in her hand.

"It's a teleport prism, you use it to jump from place to place. I want you to give it to Ratchet and he will hook it up for you, but I want you to remember something, the prism can go long rang but it takes a while. So I wouldn't use it unless emergencies. Okay?"

"Okay." She said, as I kissed her forehead.

"Now I got to go, I'll miss you so much. We'll meet again, I promise. Remember you maybe a human now but this is never the form we created you to have. You are a prime and a princess, always hide your identity in this form. I love you so much. Realm can't wait till your home." I told her giving her a hug before exiting the door.

"Wait Mom!" I heard her holler. Walking back I saw her sitting there with a picture in her hand. "I want you to have this so you'll always have me not so far away." She told me handing me the picture of her and Optimus. I held it close to me walking out the door.

"Bye sweetie."

Once I was out the door I saw Optimus with a mad expression on his face. "Why are you leaving."

"I have to Optimus, Realm needs a ruler."

"We have a daughter, she need her mother, Halo." He argued.

"Then come with me to Realm." I told him, feeling his spark melt. I knew he couldn't, but how could he. Knowing that I couldn't just take Scar without Optimus consent.

"You know I can't do that. . . " He painfully told me, coming up to placing hands on my shoulders.

"We could be free from hiding, you could rule with me. The autobots could have freedom." I told him looking him the eyes.

"I want to go with you but I just can't go right at this moment." He told me, giving me a hug and a kiss. "I'm sorry, my sweet spark."

"I know you are Optimus. Just don't leave me alone anymore than you have too." I said, pulling apart and walked down the hallway. Feeling the electricity through my fingertips I teleported back to Realm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.8K 35
Disclaimer: I DUNT OWN TRANSFORMERS. = = = = = TFP Fanfiction (w/ a little x Predaking) = = = = = "I'm sending you to a place where he won't be a...
184K 3.3K 17
In this story, a young woman named Scarlett Taylor sees how moving in with her best friend, Sam Witwicky, will drastically alter her life. She freque...
200K 6.8K 25
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." On the outside, Brenna Morgan is just your ordinary seventeen year old girl, but on the in...
78.1K 1.3K 14
The second book is out!! Scarlett Taylor is back. Also known as Primus Prime daughter by the name of Midnight Prime is back but a lot has changed sin...