Sweet, Sour & Spicy

By SinsNChaos

#TAEKOOKAU where CEO JEON is so bored with his monotonous life so he asked his PA Seokjin to bring him a "dol... More

THE BABY
THE PREY & THE PREDATOR
THE CONTRACT
FIRE & GASOLINE
THE LOVE NEST
DOLL VS. ANGEL
HOT & COLD
SUGAR & SPICE
THE GUILTY AT THE GALA
DANCE & DRAMA
COOKY & TATA
SMOOTH
SUGAR MONEY
ALLIES FOR LIFE

THE BOSS

14.2K 512 71
By SinsNChaos

***September 1, 2021 Kim Seokjin feels like his head is about to explode the moment he entered the luxury hall he booked for the birthday party of his boss, the CEO of Golden Games Tech who is no other than the country's one of the most sought-after bachelor, JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Why the hell is this place so dark? I said I want a powerful themed party and when I say powerful, it should be Mr. Jeon's color!" Seokjin yelled at the organizer who can't even meet his eyes anymore. 

 Namjoon who is watching his fiance sighs. Of course, the organizer thought of bold colors when Seokjin asked for that theme and there's nothing wrong with that because usually, power is associated with dark or bright colors. The problem is, Jeon Jungkook is one peculiar businessman who associates his power to only one color which is WHITE!

"I-I'm s-sorry sir we can---" 

 "Shussssh! for get it! This is Mr. Jeon's 30th birthday and it's the only year he let me throw a party for him and yet you gave me exactly the opposite of what I want." Seokjin is not usually a harsh person, in fact he is the kindest soul ever but it is so obvious in his face how devastated he is for not getting the party that he wanted for his boss.

 Namjoon knows Jungkook won't even care about the colors nor the theme of the party heck, the young CEO might even care to attend it so he feels sorry for the organizer.

"Seokjin, honey I think the place is fine. I'm sure Jk will still appreciate it." Namjoon decided to chimes in before his fiance loses his mind.Seokjin turns to look at the taller guy and shakes his head in frustration. 

 "Your cousin won't be happy about it. I just know!"

Namjoon pulled the older as he subtly gave the organizer a signal to leave. The poor organizer gave them both apologetic look before he scurried away.

"You know JK so well, he won't enjoy anything that involves his business associates. You know exactly what he wants honey."

"And that's exactly the reason why I don't want to give it to him Joon! Your cousin is turning 30 already but he hasn't even thought about having a serious relationship. I'm tired of getting rid of his flings! He needs someone who could handle him and his temper!" Seokjin whines.

Namjoon gave his fiance a tight hug and a quick peck on his temple to comfort him. He knows how Seokjin cares about his boss because Jungkook isn't only his boss but his closest friend when they're all still in the University. Jungkook actually is the one who introduces them to one another and he couldn't thank his cousin enough for that.

 "I'm sure Jk would find his match honey, let's not force it." Namjoon uttered in the end.Seokjin nods at him with still sad smile because he knows Namjoon is right, no one could ever force anything to Jungkook.

"Joon, honey can you at least check on the orchestra then? I just need to remind them in the lobby to call me right after they spotted JK." Seokjin said before he left. Namjoon gave him a thumbs up and proceed to check the musicians Seokjin hired for the party too.

Meanwhile, Kim Taehyung a broke university art student who wants nothing but to achieve his dreams is losing his mind. His landlord has already given him a warning about his apartment rent, his tuition fee is due by the end of the month and his fridge is already empty and he has only $25 dollars left in his pocket after he bought his pet Tannie his food.

 Yes, he could afford to starve for a day or two but never starve his baby. The art student is holding his two chosen paintings tightly in his hands. He knows there's a little chance that he could sell them today but still, he wants to try. Sometimes, he's lucky enough to show his paintings to rich people who likes them so tonight he has decided to go and wait for his luck outside the Seoul Shilla Hotel. He is already standing in his spot when it suddenly starts to rain.

And since Taehyung is already familiar with the hotel's security staff, they let him in the lobby just to secure his art works.The boy politely thanked the older security who guides him to sit on one of the expensive sofa in the lobby of the hotel.He is about to put his artwork on his side when a tall very handsome man suddenly bumps into him.

 "Ouch!" Taehyung grunts when the man even stepped on his toes. Yes, he is once again wearing his old sandals because he has an ugly relationship with shoes.

 "Oh, I'm so sorry." said the handsome man.

"It's okay sir. I'm sorry I wasn't looking." Taehyung immediately apologized when he realized that the man in front of him is not someone to mess with. He looks like an actor or a model with his face and physique. He also screams luxury from his hair to the tip of his shoes.

Seokjin furrowed his perfect brows when he heard the other apologizes to him since he knows he's the one who bumps into him.

 "Why are you apologizing when it's clear that I'm the one who bumps into you?" he asked while stepping backward only to trip again because of something he stepped in.

 Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw how Seokjin's shoes crushed his precious painting. He spent lots of money and time with that piece and now that it's broken to halves, he knows he wouldn't be able to sell it. Then he wouldn't be able to pay his rent anymore and his landlord will throw him and Tannie outside. He will be homeless but Tannie will get cold once it happened. The young artist didn't even notice that he's already crying until the handsome man asked him again.

 "Hey, are you serious? Why the hell are you crying now?" he asks.

Taehyung bites his lower lips because he's trying his best to be polite in front of the rich handsome man but when he remembers that the same person just threw his art to waste, he finally snaps! 

 "Why the fxck are yo so rude? Can't you see how you broke my artwork into pieces? I apologized a while ago not because I want to but because I need to stay here inside so I could find someone who could buy my work because I need to pay my rent, my tuition fee and I have to feed Tannie. But you are just the same with those other ruthless rich people who are so insensitive! Now I'm crying cause there at your feet is my art I worked on for weeks!" Taehyung blurted out that made everyone in the lobby stare at them. It's only then when Seokjin realized that he's truly stepping on something.

 "OMG! I'm so sorry!" he panics when he saw it.

"Do you know how many bowl of jajangmyeon I have to passed just so I could buy those paint for that piece?! And now..." Taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence when he saw the broken artwork again. He may never admit it to anyone else bit aside from seeing his art crushed in front of him, what really makes him cry at the moment is the fact that he's already tired. He is tired of being poor. He is tired of working two part times in a day just so he could support himself and his Tannie. He's been holding ln so long, acting like nothing scares him but at that moment, it's as if the dam of his emotions just explode right in front of the handsome stranger who is now giving him a pitiful look.

 "Hey, I'm sorry for destroying this but I can pay! I will buy both of them too. Just please, can you stop crying now?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung's head snapped at the handsome man's face, his tears automatically stopped from falling when he heard what the man just said. 

 "F-for real?" he asks with his hoarse voice. He even wants to hit himself for sounding so small in front of a stranger. 

 "Yes, of course!"

Seokjin doesn't know why but the boy in front of him reminds him of himself when he was still a struggling student in the university too. He was just lucky to meet people who helped him graduate too and now he's gladly paying them off already.

"I will buy both! But hey, may I know your name?" Seokjin asked when he noticed that the boy is just staring at him again.

 "T-taehyung.. my name is Kim Taehyung. Are you really sure you want to buy them? If you'll buy the two of them, I'll give you big discount!" he said.

Seokjin smiled at the boy, even his name is pretty just like his face. He's just a bit weirded out with the boy's hair color but he looks decent and really talented based on his artwork.

 "Hi Taehyung, my name is Seokjin. So how much are those paintings?" he said with a smile.

Taehyung can't help but crack a small smile when he told Seokjin the price of his paintings already. the rich man immediately pulled out his wallet and gave him the money he asked for and since Taheyung is still embarrass of he previous event, he didn't even count the money before he quickly excused himself. He's already at the entrance of the hotel when Seokjin called out his name again. 

 "Taehyung!" 

 "Yes sir?" the boy asked, a little hesitant. 

 "Can I at least get your number? Uhmmm maybe I can buy more of this." Seokjin said with a smile.

Taehyung beams upon hearing that so he quickly walked back towards Seokjin and gave him his number. He's still waving at the handsome rich man while walking backwards when he suddenly bumps into someone making him almost fall on the ground if the person didn't catch him. 

"OH MY GAMES!"

 Seokjin's eyes widened upon seeing the very last person he expected to see at that very moment. He is having an internal conflict not only because why did Taehyung bumped into the wrong person but also, he is beyond shocked to see The JEON JUNGKOOK!

Seokjin was just freaking out because of the whole decoration and set up of the place where Jungkook's party is going to take place. He wants WHITE because that's what his boss likes so seeing the man of the hour entering the hotel in his all black ensembles really surprised him!

Jungkook frowns as he push away the idiot who bumped into him. The weird boy with a fading mint green hair immediately bows down and mumbles an unclear apology before he scurried away. He didn't even wait for Jungkook to accept his apology and he's already gone.

Seokjin is still frozen on his place when Jungkook finally spotted him. The younger of the two forces a smile on his lips when he remembers why is he even in that lame place. Just a few minutes ago, his favorite cousin and only family called him and literally begged him to show up on his birthday party organized by his fiance. 

Namjoon also even warned him about the theme and the color scheme used in the venue and since he already agreed to his Namjoon hyung, he also decided to play along. He might be a mean boss to his employees and a ruthless competitor to his business associates, but deep inside he still have a special spot for Seokjin and Namjoon in his heart. Ever since he was orphaned by his parents who died in a car accident when he just graduated in the university, Namjoon and Seokjin together with their two other friends have been his rock and safe haven. They're the only ones who know the real him and he's just so grateful that the heaven is kind enough to send them to him.

 "JK!" Seokjin caught his attention again. 

 "Seokjin hyung, what are you doing down here?" he asked. 

"What are you wearing?!" Seokjin asked while checking out the younger in front of him.Jungkook checks out his outfit too before he lifted his gaze towards his assistant slash close friend.

 "What's wrong with it? I'm pretty sure I just went with the motif. Why are you here?"

Seokjin clear his throat and called one of the hotel staff to pick up the painting and the broken one before he replied to the birthday celebrant.

 "I came to check on something, but that doesn't matter now. Your guests are already waiting for you." he smiled sweetly as if he didn't just freak out a while ago. Jungkook smiled again though it didn't reach his eyes as usual. He's about to follow Seokjin when the painting being carried by the staff caught his attention. I strangely reminds him the idiot who bumped into him a while ago.

 "Seokjin." 

"Yes?" 

 "What are those?" he pointed at the paintings. Even the staff in the hotel halted when he heard Jungkook's authoritative voice. He exudes power and dominance even in the way he stands up in the middle of the hotel lobby. 

 "Oh, I bought them." Seokjin said with a small smile when he remembers the pretty artist who sold them to him."Why the fxck would you buy a broken painting and a mediocre at that?" he asked, his brows furrowed.Seokjin sighs, of course everything for his boss is mediocre because he only thinks his works are perfect.

"Can we just pretend that you didn't see them? They're from a student who's in need. Let's just say that I bought it for their effort and not for their talent." Seokjin replied even when the truth is he wants to smack his boss in the head for being so rude. 

 Jungkook gave him a disapproving look before he continues to walk in the elevator as if the paintings didn't even exist.Seokjin just reminds himself that his boss is just a little different from everyone else. He's just thankful that he came that evening even when he knows he got another plans.

That evening, Jeon Jungkook celebrated his 30th birthday pretending he's enjoying the party with everyone around him when the truth is, all he wants to do is go home and sit in front of his computer so he could continue developing his current baby which is a new game!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 523 19
where taehyung is a poor boy who have a brother with him and he's so sweet and very innocent ...and don't know about anything in this society who cam...
60.9K 2.5K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...
save me; kv By <3

Fanfiction

739K 34.7K 47
taehyung moves to another city with his parents that mistreat him. there he meets the mysterious and hot jeongguk. top jjk bottom kth
993K 48.5K 56
Kim Taehyung is a very wealthy man that just so happens to own a mansion full of lovers. Who also achieved his wealth through a porn empire. His very...