Hating You From The Beginning

By nessaceja

[COMPLETE] "You know for someone who's a virgin you sure do talk about sex a lot." He says. "You should see... More

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀
𝟭 | 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝟮 | 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝟯 | 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟰 | 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯
𝟱 | 𝗴𝘁𝗮
𝟲 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟳 | 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘀
𝟴 | 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟵 | 𝗷𝗼𝗯
𝟭𝟬 | 𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 
𝟭𝟭 | 𝗮𝘅𝗲𝗹
𝟭𝟮 | 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 
𝟭𝟯 | 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?!
𝟭𝟰 | 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝟭𝟱 | 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝘀
𝟭𝟲 | 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝟭𝟳 | 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝟭𝟴 | 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝟭𝟵 | 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝟮𝟬 | 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝟮𝟭 | 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?!
𝟮𝟮 | 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮
𝟮𝟯 | 𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝟮𝟰 | 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁
𝟮𝟱 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝟮𝟲 | 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝟮𝟳 | 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝟮𝟴 | 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆
𝟮𝟵 | 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝟯𝟬 | 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
𝟯𝟭 | 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝟯𝟮 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
𝟯𝟯 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝟯𝟰 | 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟯𝟯 | 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝟯𝟱 | 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝟯𝟲| 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 
𝟯𝟳 | 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
𝟯𝟴 | 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝟯𝟵 | 𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝟰𝟬 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝟰𝟭 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
𝟰𝟮 | 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁
𝟰𝟯 | 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝟰𝟰| 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸
𝟰𝟱 | 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟰𝟲 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗲𝘂𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

𝟯𝟰 | 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱

13.2K 307 144
By nessaceja

tuesday january 25

"Screw off Grey," I mumble into my pillow when Roman enters my room.

"How'd you know it was me?" He asks shutting the door to my room.

"Footsteps. And like I said, screw off."

Normally I wouldn't be this bitchy at 2 in the afternoon but miss flow decided to pay her monthly visit. I should get on birth control but I think it'll interfere with my anxiety medication.

I had the pleasant surprise of waking up in a little pool of blood this morning so I had to change my sheets. The thing about my period is that I'll be in a bad mood the first two days which is when the cramps kick in. And the rest of the three days I'll usually be fine unless someone pisses me off. Another amazing thing about my time of the month is that I don't know what time it'll come. Sometimes it comes at the begging of the month, sometimes towards the end. Hell, sometimes I'll even get it twice a month. If I wasn't a virgin I would've probably had a million pregnancy scares by now.

"What's got you in a mood today." I feel a dip in my bed, meaning he's now on my bed. Nice guess-wise one.

"Unless you want to be heavily insulted and/or cussed at today, I suggest you leave while you still can." I warm him while covering my head and submerging myself into my covers.

"Oh, that time of the month?" I'm a little taken back at first but then I remember he grew up with Rebecca and that girl has no shame in letting someone know she's in her period. Plus she can be a real bitch when she's on it.

I stick my arm out of the covers and give him a thumbs up.

He lets out a chuckle and takes the covers off my head. "Do you want to die?" I deadpan.

"Would you kill your boyfriend?" He asks placing a hand on his heart with a faux hurt expression.

I slightly sit up with my back against the headboard. "Boyfriend? As far as I know, I'm single seeing as no one has asked me." I hint at the fact that he has still not asked me.

Sure it's only been about a week but we've been acting like a couple that whole week, the only thing that's missing is the label. I even joined him on his daily FaceTime call to Aria last night.

"Be patient Angel."

"Never heard of her. And now that you're here you're going to be my emotional support person for today." I inform him. "I gave you an out and you didn't take it so now deal with the consequences."

"Fine by me." He says, getting under the covers with me. "Don't you have class today?" I ask.

"Early classes, I just got home. You?"

"Only had two classes today and both professors don't care if you show up or not, just as long as you turn in your work on time," I tell him.

"Don't you have work today too?"

"Look who memorized my work schedule," I tease. "But no, I quit last week."

"Why? I thought you were broke." Yeah, I still haven't told anyone about me not being broke. I talked with Jaden and we came to an agreement of him wiring me $2,000 a month so I can cover my expenses. I also made sure to tell him I would ask Carlos; mom's attorney if the money was being sent from my savings or his.

He says he wants me to have my future protected and that's why he uses his own money for me but I'm here on a full ride.

Yes even after the hard six months I went through last year I still managed to get a full ride.

Jaden says he also doesn't mind spending his money on me because he's 99.99% sure he's going to get drafted in April.

He's an amazing linebacker so I do not doubt in my mind that he will, but still. We both have more than enough money.

"My stubborn ass brother finally agreed to give me my money."

Frick why do I always do this?

My eyes quickly widen as soon as the words left my mouth.

Maybe me accidentally spilling all my secrets is a sign that I should reveal everything.

Am I going to?

No.

"What do you mean 'agreed'?"

I quickly get off the bed but stop when a jolt of pain rushes through me.

I wish there was a way to cancel your monthly subscription of pain.

I sit back down on the bed while my cramps pass. Finally, when they pass a few seconds later I get back up slowly. "You're doing again," Roman says.

"Doing what?" I say on my way to the bathroom. I grab some Tylenol and go back to the room.

"The thing where you run away to avoid a question." I take the pills with some water and get back into bed.

"I do not. I just needed to get medicine." I explain as convincing as possible.

"You're hiding stuff, you don't have to tell me yet but you can tell me." He explains. A smile creeps into my face and I snuggle into him. "You're so cute."

"Don't call me cute." He says angrily, but I can hear the amusement in his voice. "Yeah yeah, whatever. We're watching The Vampire Diaries." I tell him while reaching for my computer on my nightstand. "All you're going to do for forty minutes is talk about how hot Klaus is." His grumbles.

"Roman Grey, is that jealousy I detect?" I tease with an amused smile.

"No."

"You are! But don't worry today I won't be simping over Klaus, although everyone knows how hot he is." I start, and I feel a sigh leave Roman but it doesn't last long.

"Today I'll be simping over the equally hot; Kai Parker." Another reason I love being called Kai. Kai Parker may be a sociopath but he's a hot one. I still hate him for what he did to Jo and Elena though.

"Fucking hell." He grunts. I laugh at his jealousy towards fictional characters. Although if Joseph Morgan or Chris Wood asked me to run away with them on my wedding day I would gladly say yes.

"Wait, Kai?" He thinks out loud.

"Ironic isn't it? Two hot people with the same name."

"Just shut up and play the damn episode." I roll my eyes but press play.

This is the episode that Damon returns to the living, I'm always left sobbing by the end of it.

I lay my head on his chest and just lay there with him. I noticed his shirt rose a bit so I stuck my hand under his shirt, running my finger up and down his abs, not thinking much about it. As soon as my hand starts moving up and down his breath hitches, "what are you doing?" He asks in a husky voice.

"...Nothing?" I ask confused and keep trailing up and down his abs, completely oblivious.

He grabs stops my hand mid-stroke and says, "you need to stop."

Then it finally clicks.

He's getting turned on by this, isn't he?

I look down to his groin and see the semi-bulge forming in his sweats.

Oh, he totally is.

Still acting oblivious I nod my head and say okay. I wait a few minutes before starting again but this time I trial down his sweats a bit to trail down his v-line. This time he takes my hand and lays me on my back with him hovering over me. "What's wrong," I ask as innocently as possible. I look into his eyes and they're completely dilated.

"You're doing it on purpose." He accuses. Well, I guess it's not much of an accusation if I'm guilty.

"Doing what?" I ask and bite my lip to try to keep the smile away.

Judging by his very obvious erection, this seems to turn him on even more. "You are so lucky you're in your period right now," he says in a low husky voice while slowly trailing his eyes up and down my body, mainly focusing on my braless chest.

"Eyes up here buddy." I scold.

"How long does your period last anyways?" He asks while licking his lips.

"If I drink A lot of water then it'll be gone by Friday," I inform him. He then gets off the bed and heads for the door. "Where are you going?" I asked, positioning myself into a sitting pose.

"To get you a gallon of fucking water." My cheeks flush when he leaves to get water.

A few seconds after he leaves his phone starts ringing with a FaceTime call. I shouldn't, so I don't. I get up and scream from my door frame, "you're mom's Face-timing you!" I shout. Okay, so I may have peeked. "Answer it!" He shouts back.

Not going to lie I was a bit take back at first because my last boyfriend would freak if I touched his phone. Granted he was cheating on me so I guess it makes sense.

I go back to bed and answer the call but instead of Sarah and I find Sarah and Aria.

"Hi Sarah, hey Ar." I greet with a smile.

"Hi Kai." Sarah greets me. "I have a zoom call for work but I just called so Aria could talk to Roman." She informs me. "Yeah go ahead Roman just went to get some water but he'll be right back." That's all she needs before leaving Aria in the living room with the phone.

"Hi, Lani!" Aria greets me very cheerfully.

"Hey there, how are you?"

"I'm good, where's my daddy?" She asks.

"He's in the kitchen but he'll be back in a bit," I tell her.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," I respond.

"Are you my daddy's girlfriend?" She asks with a smile.

Like father like daughter. "No, I'm not, I'm just.."

What do I tell her? No, we're just make-out buddies. Or how about 'I want to be but your daddy doesn't have the balls to ask.'

Oh god.

"We're just friends." I finally tell her.

"Do you want to be?" She asks.

"Want to be what?" I ask confused

"My daddy's girlfriend." My eyes widen yet again, I'm surprised they don't pop out of their sockets when I find a very amused Roman standing at the door frame with a jug of water.

He walks to the bed and gets next to me, "well answer her." He says very amusedly. I make sure the phone is pointing at both of us.

"We want her to answer, right Aria?" He asks his daughter.

Now I have a daughter and daddy teaming up on me.

"Yes!" She chants cheerfully. "You heard her." He says.

"Uhm.." Fuck everyone.

"Your daddy is a slow poke who won't ask me."

"Why haven't you asked her?" This time it's my turn to be amused, I turn to him. "Well, answer her. We want him to answer, right Ar?" I taunt referring to what he told me previously. "Yes!" She answers very cheerfully. "You heard her," I say smiling. He mumbles something under his breath that I couldn't quite catch but it sounded something like, 'my girls will be the end of me.'

He takes the phone and whispers, "soon." But loud enough for me to hear. My heart does flips when I hear that.

We talk with Aria for about an hour about the craziest topics. She's a very entertaining 3-year-old. "Can you come this weekend too Lani?" She asks.

I look over to Roman for approval and he gives me a simple nod. "I'll be there," I tell her.

Guess I'm going home with Roman on Saturday.

two chapters in a day 🤠 it's only thursday and i think i've posted 6 chapters this week😫✋🏼 be thankful.:) also i had a bunch of butterfly moments while writing this 😭💀

published 5•6•21

word count: 2054

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
222K 5.4K 27
Kat is known for being rough around the edges, but no one knows why. No one but her best friend, Blake. At the age of only seven, her dad died tragi...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
1.4M 73.7K 82
When rich girl Alyssa grows tired of the high-life, she joins a boxing gym for delinquents, where she must fight her feelings for one of the members...