2:Fire & Ice || Yizhan Ff ||

By Script-Symphony

Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different back... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
01; Just Wanted to Burn For Once
02; Only Family
03: Second Encounter
04; Coldness
05; Not again
06; New Job
07; An Asshole Boss
08; Triggered An Attack
09; Meeting The Brother
10; Short Tempered
11; Sharing a Bed
12; Furious Uncle
13; Hint of Jealousy
14; Taste of Craziness
16; Ten Percent of The Truth
17; Defensive Xiao Zhan
18; What Lurks Within
19; Ambush
20; Different Direction
21; A Mob Boss
22; Mr Xiao Ying
23; Wang Haikuan
24; Forgiveness
25; Thunderstorm and Bedtime Stories
26; Her Boyfriend
27; His Ex
28; HeartBreak.
29; Savior
30; Gone Wrong
31; Pain and Anger
32; Too Late
33; Numb
34: Played With Fire&Ice
35; Ice
36; Talk With Uncle
37; Talk With Haikuan
38; The Club I
39; The Club II
40; One Down
41; Problematic
42; Fight It! 18+
43; A Taste of Her Own Medicine
44; Done Running
45; Gotcha
46; Another Twist
47; How Would it End
48; Chilling Feeling
49; A Sudden Betrayal
50; Her Point of View
52; Five Years Later
Info
Special Thanks!!!
Cast/Characters
Info
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Extra Chapter; A Happy Ending
Author Note
Covers

51; Is It Over?

4.3K 348 45
By Script-Symphony

While the five men carried Haoxuan, Jiyang, Bowen and Zi on their backs and ran out, Zhuocheng and FanXing struggled to pulled Xiao Zhan away from Wang Yibo's cold body but he held him even more tightly, refusing to let go, wanting to join him as he weeped and wailed to go with his lover.

Finally being able to take hold of himself, Yu Bin joined them as they were finally able to pull him away and dragged him out from sight while his cries got louder and louder by the minute.

But Haikuan still remained as he stood quietly in front of his mother before squatting down to her level as she laid on the floor struggling to breathe as she pant while her entire right arm was gone.

She gazed up at him, her breathing began to come out slow as her eyes suddenly softened at the sight of her son, her eyes showing an emotion he had never seen in his entire existence, something she lacked for so many years, the affection that only a mother could display. Slowly she bought her hand up and caressed his cheek softly, tenderly and slowly with warmth while he shut his eyes, leaning into her touch.

For a moment he decided to forget what she had done, all she had caused, for a moment he chose to forget but when he opened his eyes and gazed into her orbs, he was stroke back to reality that this woman was never what he thought her to be, she was the true definition of reality, his cruel, painfull reality.

A single tear drop escaped his eyes. "I'm sorry mother" he whispered in a light tone.

"It's over, you'll finally get what you've always wanted. The peace that I refused to give you all those years" she replied nearly above a whisper. "End it and Get out!" She told him as her hand dropped.

He nodded and stood up straight and pulled out a gun from the back of his pants. "Take care Mother!" he passed one last time.

Then she smile and shut her tears, a single tear drop didn't fail to escape one last time. "Take care Son!"

Bang...!

He pulled the trigger one last time, shortening her long painful death. He wiped his tears and turned to his didi and bursted into another set of tears, forgetting the fact that his time was also tickling against the clock as time ran faster, wanting everything to be over as soon as possible.

"I'm sorry Little Bobo, GeGe still failed to protect you even at the end, at the last minute" he squated done and caressed Wang Yibo's hair but his eyes suddenly flee opened and he grabbed Haikuan's wrist.

"Haikuan-Ge!" he called in a light voice.

"Yibo-Di!" Haikuan exclaimed with widened eyes and the other person immediately fell back into unconsciousness.

*~*

Luckily they all ran out from the building and Xiao Zhan spined in time as the building bursted into flames, leaving nothing in it's paths and he screamed on top of his voice with Zhucheng as Haikuan was still in that building, part of that burning fire and suddenly, Xiao Zhan fainted and Little FanXing caught in time before he landed on the hard ground while Zhuocheng suddenly lost his spirit as he sat down and stared unblinkingly at the brightly catching fire.

*~*

It was quiet, too quiet to the point a pin drop could the heard. He paced, going from one corner of the room to the other with a hand over his mouth while the other one remained on his slim waist. His eyes were hot and bloodshot, his clothing were dirty and stained with blood that obviously didn't belong to him as he didn't have any wound on his body, his hair was out of place from continuous ransacking and racking, his breathings were heavy yet soft while his heart pound loudly beneath his chest.

How did it happen...?

Why did it happen...?

How did it get out from hand...?

Why was it unseen even for once...?

How would he cope...?

How would they cope...?

Thousands of thoughts consumed him inviting an headache. Suddenly he jerked as the of something crashing reached his ears and he turned to Haoxuan who was sitting on one full couch with his head down, pieces of broken glass on the floor while his palm bleed uncontrollably. He watched as Haoxuan bought a hand up to his mouth and his shoulders began to vibrate and soon his held back cries filled the room filled with heartbroken souls.

Being the only one standing in the room, Jiyang scanned around, watching everyone's movement and actions and when they heard the loud cries from Haoxuan, they could no longer hold themselves back as they all bursted into tears. Jiyang also couldn't help the lone tear that slipped out.

It wasn't part of the plan, It was never the plan, the plan was easy but how did it turn out complicated?

Then the clicking sound of footsteps filled their ears and everyone wiped their tears like they never cried and soon, a doctor came down the stairs to the living room. Haoxuan immediately jumped on his feet, reaching the doctor while ignoring agonizing pain from his palm.

"Doctor, how is Xiao Zhan?" He questioned, trying to keep his voice from creaking and wavering but he couldn't stop the shaky breathe that came out.

The doctor sighed and adjusted his glasses. "The parents is suffering from a heavy mental break done, if it gets worse, he would need to see a therapist but he would also need to take cautions as the baby inside of him is not fully developed. At his state, he could lose himself and also the baby"

Jiyang blinked a couple of times, stealing glances with Haoxuan who equally wore a confused expression as well as everyone else in the room. "B-baby?"

"Yes, the patient is almost two weeks pregnant which seems to be a miracle as his womb seemed unfit to mold a child" the doctor informed them and everyone let out breath from their mouths.

"Right now, I've given him something that would keep him asleep for two days so his body could slowly recover. Mr Haoxuan I suggest you treat your hand before it gets infected. I'll be on my way, call me when he wakes up. I'm sorry for your lost" the doctor bowed lowly and left the Mansion.

<Two Days Later>

He was conscious but his eyes remained shut, he refused to open them, he refused to see the light, he refused to face reality, he refused to face his harsh and cruel reality but still, a lone tear slipped down from the corner of his eyes. His ears had suddenly became dim, only faint sounds reached his ears while his heart and head pound loudly and heavily.

"I know you are awake Xiao Zhan" a familiar yet distant voice reached his ears but it was like the voice was coming from a very far distance but his eyes remained sealed. He could bare it, he wouldn't be able to bare it.

"Open your eyes Xiao Zhan" the voice came again and he shook his head, he won't open them, he refused to face his harsh fate, he wanted to sleep forever and never see the light again.

"Open your eyes and let it out Xiao Zhan" this time the voice came out slow, soft and tender yet assuring and he couldn't stop it when his eyes fluttered and reality shook him hard. He slowly turned his head to the person sitting on the bed beside his head.

"He's gone, isn't he?" He slowly asked and Jiyang nodded as his eyes suddenly turned glassy.

"We couldn't find his body"

Xiao Zhan slowly nodded and adverted his back to the ceiling. "Is it over?" He voiced out.

Impossible!!!

It couldn't end like this!

*~*

It definitely wouldn't end like this.

But what do you think, is Wang Yibo dead or alive...?

Next Chapter Loading....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
47.9K 2K 23
Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan. Two very famous college students coming from extremely wealthy families are also the biggest enemies in school. Wang Yibo is...
22.6K 1.2K 20
It's obviously about a fiery boss (Yibo) of a branch company from a mega business company. He is strict and cold towards others including his family...
26.4K 1.6K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...