Born in Blood

By Loverofdangerouslove

"I hate you so fucking much." Blood burning my eyes. "Then I will fuck you like I loathe you." He growled in... More

Letter to My Darlings
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Last Chapter;
Twenty-seven

Twenty-five

105 4 0
By Loverofdangerouslove

Shade and I had cleared out the remaining mafia members. Maids, cooks, guards, mindless yes men were all put to death. All of them had roles that seem to play in our lives. The bodies were soon all moved into the office we set to burn as well.

Even though it was still dark outside we weren't lacking on light.

"What about Monte? He is the last loose end?" I questioned Shade as we headed to the chamber.

"I brought him too. He is tied up for safety reasons but I've never had a problem with the guy." Shade spoke over his shoulder as he kicked the door open with his foot.

Surely inside, positioned on three metal chairs was Boss, Mrs. Isabella, and Monte. Boss was roughed up with a torn shirt messy grey hair and small bruises on his face. Mrs. Isabella looked disheveled with her usual black hair knotted. She was lifting her feet a few inches off the ground to avoid dropping them in June's blood, whose body was still lying in the corner.

Monte surprised me though. He was wearing some sweatpants, his hair was a little messy from sleep, but other than that he had a million-dollar smile on his face.

"Kenny and Shay nice to see you too again." Monte greeted shooting me a wink. "That dress does wonders for your curves sweetheart."

"Always the charmer Monte." I rolled my eyes.

"What can I say, I like the crazy ones." He blew me a kiss.

"Monte Cassio, you are really flirty with the psychos that have killed everyone in this house and set our home on fucking fire!" Boss yelled.

"Yeah, Dad. I'm not afraid. I haven't done anything bad to these two, you probably have, and let's be honest mom can be a bitch."

"Son, how could you say that about your dear mother?"

"You aren't my mother."

"Yes, I am." Mrs. Isabella scoffed.

"Please, while I was railing the new maid in dad's office I saw the bottom drawer was open. It never is. So I retracted myself-" He smirked at Shade. "-and went through it. Turns out I'm not blood after all."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Shade raised his voice taking a step towards them.

"Shut up son or I'll kill you with my two cold hands."

"Sure, if Maze lets you live that long."

"Enough with the family fucking reunion! I want to clear the polluted air." I spoke walking up to Boss. "Listen up Leon. I know what I am, who my family was, and all your dirty laundry." I backhanded his face just for the hell of it.

"You know nothing Maze!" Mrs. Isabella raised her voice at me.

My eyes snapped to her. I narrowed my vision and pinched her chin in my fingers. As I spoke my pressed my nails deeper into her skin. "You knew. You called me your child, that you loved and cared for me, but you didn't. I found comfort in your company."

I twisted her head towards June's lifeless body. "I can't believe you could be so cruel to your best friend." She wept.

"Stop fucking crying I can't stand it." I released her face that now was red from where my fingers had restrained her. "You'll die last."

I walked back to Boss. He had a cold stare and was trying to find a break in my demeanor. "I should have drowned you in a tub or your parent's blood." He spat at me.

"You know Cassio, I want you to hang as you did me. Shade would you mind?" I looked over my shoulder.

"Can I hang both?"He smiled.

"Sure."

Shade got to work and lowered two metal chains from the ceiling. He first cut off the feet restraints from Isabella and hung her hands off the lower hook. As Shade finished her up my eyes moved back to Boss. He had a wicked smile on his face.

If we'd untie him, he would definitely put up a fight, which would end in his death. I want the chance to watch him beg for me. I walk forward and smash my heels to his ankles and shatter them completely.

He growled in pain and his face darkened. "Would you look at that, you're now damaged beyond repair just like me."

"Twiniez!" Monte laughed.

"Monte, how are you okay with this?" Isabella cried.

"With both of you dead, I can take over and rule this mafia."

"Marcello is the heir, you foolish boy." Leon hissed through the pain in his voice.

"It's a little hard to be a king without ahead." Shade laughed as he hooked Boss' hands up.

Both were now suspended. I went in front of Boss. His tough outer shell was cracking, he knew I could torture him slowly and that's what I intended to do.

I cut away the rest of his shirt and sliced two quick cuts down from his ribs to his stomach. Thin lines of blood started to trickle down and the small drip of blood reverberated off the cold ground.

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown." I sighed while walking around to his back. "I wear your family crest of my ribs how about you wear my name on your back, sound like an even trade?"

"You aren't worthy of my family crest." He spat at me.

"You aren't worthy of a family at all. I intend to correct that mistake."

I slowly carved my name into his back just like I did to June. He tightened his body and only offered a few agonizing groans, but we weren't at the painful part yet. I moved to Isabella and did the same thing.

She was a lot more entertaining. She whimpered, thrashing, and howled like a banshee against my blade. Only made the marking that much more appetizing to the monster inside me.

"You two." That was all Isabella got out. She had never been tortured or worked a fucking day in her life for shit. This small pain was already driving her to the point of unconsciousness.

"Shade keep her awake."

He smiled and held her head up while momentarily giving her arms a break by supporting just a little of her weight.

Leon was no longer a formidable opponent rather a tired lion that was ready to be picked apart by buzzards.

Hanging on the wall were different hammers and tools. I retrieved needle nose pliers and brought them to Leon's hand.

"This is the second time," I whispered. "First was June and now you."

I began to rip off each fingernail. Blood was running wild as I moved from finger to finger. Back to hands were done within a matter of minutes. Leon didn't seem to mind the missing fingernails, his eyes were staring back at me, waiting for something amazing to happen I guess.

"You took everything from me, from us. You stole my family, to give me a role in your army. Congratulations Leon, you made one hell of a monster."

"You were always a monster, I just made you my monster. I saw the look in your eyes when I first picked you up. The hounds of Hell are less goulash, but I kept you under my thumb."

I took out my parent's knife from my thigh. It was giving to me at the age of ten. I was waiting to face my greatest enemy to finally put it to use.

I raised it to Leon's eyes. When I looked into the eyes I no longer saw admiration or care, but something so alien it seemed like a lifelong enemy had finally surfaced.

"The sword is finally falling on your head. The Russian is getting her revenge. Meet you in hell Leon." I smiled. My hands traced down his mauled stomach and became coated in his blackish blood. A repulsive shade. 

His face scrunched as he waited for the lethal blow. But I pause. I waited until he opened his eyes for the final time. As soon as the iris of his eyes shown I drove my dagger into his left eye and my thumb popped his right.

Now his body hung lifeless. I continued to saw off his head and held it up by the hair.

Isabella was going hysterical. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of his head. I laughed as I returned to the wall and nailed the head up by the blade.

"Another head, Leon would have loved it." I laughed while whipping his blood on my bare leg. 

"How could-could you?" Saliva was dripping from her shaking lips and tears were spilling over the ends of her eye. "We took care of you, I nurtured you."  

"Isabella I asked you, for one thing, my whole life. I wanted to know what happen to my parents. In fact, I asked for nothing else, craved only that one thing. You denied me." I turned my head to Shade. "She's all yours." 

With that Shade went into action. He sliced cuts all around her body. Screaming at her and airing out all his woes. With each cut, the light in his eyes shined brighter. Shade was getting the same peace I was. 

Shade was quick with his killing. He didn't like to taunt them too much, he preferred jumping to the jugular instead. He finished with cutting off her head. 

It dangled from his stressed hand. He tossed it into Monte's lap. Monte leaned back in the chair away from it. "Shay I know I wasn't fond of my parents, but please get her head off my lap." 

"Nah, you can keep her there. With Leon's head on the wall and Isabella's head on your lap, you now have the keys to the kingdom. Or what's left of it." 

"Can't you untie me?" 

"Nope, every good mafia boss should be able to break out of rope ties. This is your first test. Have a good time Monte." Shade called over his shoulder. 

I followed Shade out of the chamber. The whole house was glowing orange as it turned to ashes. Half the house was already left to nothing but pieces. The main hallway remained.

"He'll die in there." Shade laughed. 

"Burned alive, harsh." I smiled. "So what now?"

"What do you mean?"

"They're dead, the house is burning from under our feet, and the Italians are now in the palms of our hands. Well, those that survived." 

"Let's take over the Russians. You're one of them and Nikolai is dead."

We were headed out of the house until Shade paused. 

"Kenny, what's this?" He had picked up the files on the ground. 

My stomach dropped. I didn't even think about what he would feel about it. While he clearly sees Mrs. Lada as his mother, I'm not sure what he thinks about his father. 

Father that I just murdered in front of his eyes moments ago. 

"Mazikeen," He spoke lowly still looking at the papers in his hands. "Did you know?"

Author:

Betrayal hurts. It's in human nature to trust. So when the one person that has been by your side your whole life turns out to be the one darkening it, you can't help but explode. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 30.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
364K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 29.4K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
2.9K 165 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...