The Titan in a Quirky world

By CresentMoon69

I'm not the best with descriptions sooooo... here we go: "Weak" "Worthless" "Trash" "Waste of space" Imagine... More

Izuku Bio
1.The birth of a Titan
2. This is a secret, ok?
3. you'll see
4. Meanwhile...
5.Training, new titans and daughter?!?!
6. A day in the life of Eri and an encounter to never forget
7. The one that punishes: the Reaper
8. Oh crap...
9. Pizza time
10. Co-operation?!?!
12. Family fears
13. Decisions
14. Negotiations
Izuku Bio (2)
15. UA
16. Perverts, Quirk apprehension test and confession?
17. Troublesome
New story
18. Feelings
19. Meeting Eri.
20. The test
21. A well deserved explanation
22. Pink-Haired admirer
23. Excuse me, What?
24. Music!!!
25. The end of one life Is the start of another
Discontinued
26. Music!!! (P.t. 2)
27. Izuku's Mission (P.t. 2) Baby Ereh
28. Music!!! (P.t. 3)

11. Fucking cockroach

12.6K 239 248
By CresentMoon69

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

All six of the heroes were walking towards the staff room at UA, to discuss the plan for the operation. As they walked down the Hall, the hero in training that introduced herself as mirio togata (I don't change many names, just deal with it) was rubbing her back and sholder from where she took impact. Her pride was greatly damaged, her, a person who specialises in dodging because of her quirk, was taken down in one hit.

Name: mirio togata

Hero name: lemillion

Quirk: permeation-

She can make her body able to go through things, physical and energy attacks.

Drawbacks:

She has no senses while permeating and her clothes go through her unless they are made of her hair....

Izuku had to stifle a laugh,

Izuku: 'serves her right, tryna touch me, only Eri can do that.'

(Get your head out of the gutters, I ain't a pervert)

5 minutes later, they stood infront of the staff room. As they knocked, they heard a little 'come in'. Eraserhead opened the door and revealed the principle of UA; Nezumi.

Izuku: 'ah, shit. Forgot about that.'

The 5 heroes sat down and izuku stood in the corner, questioning his will to live. He had just removed most suspicion off of him from his aunt sho, but now the 2nd smartest on the planet, who is also his aunt?! He was screwed. He was brought out of his internal screaming by a cough from Nezumi sitting at her desk.

Nezumi: "alright, as I see everyone is here, we can begin to explain what we're going to do."

She pulls out a remote from her desk drawer and presses a button. The room lights dim and a projector starts up, beginning the discussion.

Nezumi: "in this mission, we are going to be taking down the yakuza once and for all. All we know so far is that, the leader:
Kai chisaki, also known as overhaul, has been taken out by a boy who is no older than 13 and has a quirk."

Everyone in the room gasped. izuku just faked his and this was noted by Nezumi.

Nezumi: " he said that his name was Izuku Yeager, he shares the first name of someone we have been looking for. But that's for another time, right now we need to deal with the matter at hand. We have narrowed it down to 7 buildings, and as you can see..."

she clicks the remote and 7 pictures appear on the projection.

Nezumi: "... as you can see we have many options to choo-"

She was interrupted by a whistle from izuku.

Izuku: *signing* "I've done my own research, and the only one that matches up is this one."

He pointed to a picture of an abandoned apartment complex.

Nezumi: "who are you again and why would you do this research?"

Izuku: *signing* "they hurt someone dear to me and I want revenge. Also, if you want to know my name, ask eraser."

He pointed to the said woman behind him.

Izuku: " Now... if you'll excuse me, I'm off to that place to kill those sons of bitches."

After he finished his hand gestures, he promptly left the room.

Nezumi looked at eraser for an answer and she explained it to the little chimera.

Nezumi: "ah, so this is the infamous vigilante that I'm hearing so much about... keep an eye on them. I may want to get them involved in UA."

She immediately laughed while taking a sip of tea.

~ meanwhile with izuku ~

He had just jumped over the UA fence and was now full blown sprinting to the apartment complex, not wanting to waste a second to kill those bastards.

~ time skip to the building ~

He had now arrived. The place was huge, not as big as UA though.

(Ignore the people there)

But he could now punish. He could get revenge. He grinned.

He kicked down the door at the bottom of the complex, he could already tell that it was going to be a long one. He pulled out a bat in one hand and his sword in the other.

Izuku: "OH YEAH!!!"

All of the villainess' look at the now broken door in fear and confusion. One thing goes through their heads: 'koolaid man?!?!'
It was silent until one finally spoke out.

Villain: "W-W-what!?"

Izuku released his inner shrek.

Izuku: "this is the part where you run away..."

He then sped towards the mass of villains and started beating them left and right, showing no mercy.

Blood spraying, bones shattering and breaking, teeth flying from their faces and a few fatalities every now and then. The villains were scared shitless, this wasn't what a hero did?!

Villainess 1: " what the fuck, heroes can't kill!!"

Villainess 2: " yeah, if you do this, you're no better than those mass murderers!!!"

When izuku heard this, he stopped and looked at the two, death in his eyes.

Izuku: "no better than them, eh?"

He then started laughing maniacally. As quickly as it started, it stopped.

Izuku: "no, there's a difference. they do it for a sick fancy, while I do it for revenge."

He slowly creeps his way towards them, still staring, not blinking.

He was covered in blood, not his, but everyone else's.

Villain 1&2: "N-N-NO!! STAY BACK!!"

Their pleas fell on deaf ears as he just ran and started instantly annihilating everyone.

/////////////////////////////////////////

The heroes had just arrived at the scene and most (midnight, present mic, lemillion) threw up at the sight. The others (Nezumi, Eraser, Nighteye) just grimaced and were slightly queasy at what they saw.

A massacre. That's all they could describe it as. Limbs and broken bodies littered the floors and halls like leaves on a tree, guts spewed everywhere, the faint sounds of groaning and crying could be heard- some weren't moving!! The heroes knew who did it but couldn't believe that this mysterious person, who they thought was around mid twenties, could do such a thing without effecting their mental state.

They slowly and carefully trudged their way through the halls, waiting for the blood to stop appearing, but it seemed to continue on forever.

After about 5 minutes of straight walking, they heard the sounds of metal slicing flesh and the screams of a woman. They ran as fast as they could to the source of the noise and found the vigilante stabbing a villain through the chest with his sword, mounting them to the wall. He muttered something that they couldn't catch and then pulled the sword out of her. He turned to look at them and smiled like a demon out of hell.

Izuku: *signing* "what took you so long?"

All 6 of the heroines were still in shock at his looks that they didn't notice a figure creeping behind them. The person took a glove off his hand and placed it on the wall, spikes and pillars came shooting out. For the heroes, they noticed it too late, but for Izuku, he saw it coming a mile away. He pushed them all out of the way and sliced and batted them all but got impaled my a spike.

Izuku: "GAH!!"

Blood and spit came out of his mouth as he clenched the stone spike so hard that it broke apart.

As the dust settled, the heroes saw a heavily injured izuku and a villain that should be dead.

Overhaul: "hahaha! You fools thought that you could stop me? The only one that could do that is that damn brat!!"

Eraser: 'oh shit, reaper needs medical attention. FAST!'

All the other heroes thought the same thing, scared and shocked to see their temporary ally.

Izuku let out a deep laugh that reverberated around the narrow hall, and even shook everyone's soul.

Izuku: "even what I did last time didn't kill you?! Damn! You really are a fucking cockroach, you know that right?"

All heroes (-eraser) were shocked to hear the voice of a man from the vigilante. They had never thought of him being a male and just assumed that he was female. But they took a moment to realise what he said.

All: 'wait, what he did? Is he Yeag-"

Before they could finish their thoughts, izuku started releasing massive amounts of steam and smoke from his chest and they could see the flesh grow and pull itself together again, just leaving a hole in the boy's vigilante suit.

Overhaul: "YOU!?!?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

In rage, overhaul blindly ran towards izuku but was sent crashing through a door onto the roof by a swift kick from izuku. The boy dropped his bat and plunged his sword into the ground before following the beaten villain.

Izuku: "is that it? I swear that you were stronger last time. How did you survive anyway?"

Overhaul shakily stood up, clenching his chest.

Overhaul: "I can manipulate matter to the molecular structure bastard. It's fucking easy to regrow limbs."

He touched the ground and a multitude of spikes, all shapes and sizes, sped towards izuku. The boy just hardened his fists and legs and just punched, chopped and kicked the incoming concrete. He did get cut a few times but only a bit of blood got on the floor before he healed again.

A spike headed for his left arm and he punched the middle of it, throwing the broken pebbles at overhaul as projectiles. Said villain had to create a wall to defend himself and to save his life. He was starting to feel drained and things started to slow down and get sloppy, Letting izuku find a load of openings, one letting him land a swift punch to the ribs, breaking a few, and a kick to the legs, shattering one kneecap.

The villain screamed in pain as he tried to heal but he was out of stamina. He was trying to stand again but heard a voice.

Izuku: "regrowing limbs is easy huh?"

The villain looked up to see izuku looking half dead

Izuku: "what about regrowing a head?"

The villain was scared so much that he didn't need to go to the toilet anymore and his leg was getting really wet. He tried running away only to be met with two strong hands roughly grabbing either sides of the villains head and pressing down really hard. Effectively killing the villain.

Izuku just stood there, motionless. As if waiting for it to regenerate and fight again. He Waited there for a few seconds before turning towards the afraid and shocked heroes.

Izuku: *sarcastic* "oh no, I didn't need help thanks for asking."

He then just walks to the edge of the building and jumps before using some wrist ODM gear to swing him like Spider-Man to the ground.

It took a few minutes for the heroes to come back to reality, Nezumi being the first.

Nezumi: "what is he? I want him in UA!"

The other 5 wanted to refuse but knew that they couldn't change the principle's mind.

~ with izuku ~

He had just got home and went to his medicine cupboard. Even though he could regenerate, the pain was still there. Meaning that the pain he was re-living in his chest was unbearable. He needed some painkillers or something stronger since he needed some sleep and he didn't want to be late for dropping Eri off at school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1954 words

Well izuku just killed 😬 he is no longer an innocent person.

I'm tired, and *ahem* excuse me....

ITS BEEN A FUCKING DAY?!?!?!

Thanks of the support and I hope that you enjoy later chapters!!

See ya later nerds!

~CrescentMoon69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 109 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
207K 5.9K 28
FIRST WATTPAD. Izuku Midoriya lives in a society where quirks (powers) exist, 80% of the population has quirks! 20% though... doesn't have a quirk. T...
57.9K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
7.8K 298 7
In a world filled with people with an 80% chance to gain superhuman abilities known as quirks, Izuku Yagi found out at such a young age that he is pa...