๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By -MoneyChaser

๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

44.

16.1K 753 1.5K
By -MoneyChaser

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"I'm in yo city tonight, and these lights, make me feel so inspired!" I sang along while recording myself.

I got released from the hospital like 2 days ago and I could finally take the medical tape off my head so why not go outside.

Me and China just came from the tattoo shop to get tatted up. She got a tattoo under her titty and I got one on my hand.

Speaking of..

"I think I need to talk to your therapist." China got in the car handing me my bag of food, she then lowered the music.

"Why you think that?"

"Because I need to talk to her about things. Why else would I think that? I need a therapist." She said.

"Well, you could talk to me. You never talk to me about things." I said.

"Because I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"Cause after you got kidnapped, you didn't talk to or open up to any of us. You weren't forced to though, you didn't have to so I don't blame you but still. You didn't feel the need to open up to me so I don't feel the need of opening up to you." She explained and I scrunched my face up.

"Wait, if you felt like this why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't feel any type of way, I'm just saying. You can't make me open up to you when you can't even open up to me either. You wouldn't understand."

"Okay." I simply said. She wasn't wrong. "I'll give you her number."

"Thank you." She nodded turning the volume back up then back down. "Wait, where are we going now?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Home?"

"No!" She said.

"Pardon?"

"Let's go out."

"Last time you suggested us going out I got glass stuck in my head. Maybe we should take a break inside for a bit."

"It'll be fun. And it won't be a lot of people. Just a few people I know." She said. "You smoke?"

"Used to." I said.

"Okay well it's finna be allat."

"Who said I'm going?"

"You don't have to, make your decision now though." She said staring at me blankly.

"Take me home first then I'll consider it." I said and she nodded turning the music back up.

"TURN IT UP SOME MORE." I yelled as Refugee by Lil Durk played.

I live in designer stores (yeah)
I drink outta Styrofoam (yeah)
He takin' them Percocets (yeah)
I hate that he died alone (yeah)
I'm leavin' them snakes alone (yeah)
I'm leavin' them fakes alone (yeah)
The homicides gettin' solved (yeah)
I'm leavin' them jakes alone (yeah)

"CUT MY HOMIE OFF." I yelled.

"HE A CUTSTO." China yelled.

"IF I GO BROKE, TURNIN CUTTHROAT."

"WE DONT CUT DOPE."

"CANT SAVE A SLUT THO."

"HE GOT TWO HEAD SHOTS, WHAT HE GOT RUSHED FOR?"

_______________
"I wanna go to the city." China walked in the bathroom as I took a shower.

"Bitch wasn't you just planning to go smoke with some niggas?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Make up your mind."

"Yes but we can do that after. Look at how beautiful it is outside."

"China please.. I'm in the shower hun, not right now."

"Right? It's literally so nice outside. We should go shopping.. in the city!"

"Whatever you say Chi-Town."

"So yes?"

"Sure." I said and she squealed running out the bathroom.

I need to start locking doors.

I turned the shower off and hopped out so I could get ready. As I started to put lotion on my body my phone started ringing. I answered it seeing it was Na'Jour but immediately turned my camera off.

"Put yo camera on." He said.

"I have no clothes on." I said putting lotion on my arms.

"Why?"

"Cause I just got out the shower Na'Jour, stop asking stupid questions." I rolled my eyes. "Where's Kaiser?"

"With me Jayla, stop asking stupid questions." He mocked me and I fake laughed. Where's Kaiser?" I asked again.

"Sleeping." He said.

"So why are you calling me?"

"Cause I wanted to check on you." He said.

"I'm great. Good day." I said before hanging up.

Please let me have my semi- hot girl summer in peace.

I wrapped my towel around me before walking out the bathroom seeing China sitting on my bed. She looked up at me.

"Hurry up before the roads get crowded and we get stuck in traffic." She said.

"Don't rush beauty saweetie."

___________________

jaylabrown

swipe

18,725 likes
jaylabrown      updating my "this her" pic 🖤.

kjlovesthesehoes TATTED UPPP. TATTED UPPP. TATTED UPPPPP.

my.riahh pretty 💕

theyluvchina 😍😍😍

skyy_2x sisterrrr 😍😍😍😍💕

"I could've sworn I blocked this bitch." I frowned looking at Skyler's comment. "She tryna be petty or something?"

"She funny as hell." China cackled.

"She's weird and absolutely obsessed at this point."

"You and Lando was fucking?" China asked.

"No. I already told you this."

"So why you so stuck the whole situation? I mean if y'all weren't fucking I don't think you should really be mad or worried about a nigga who ain't even put his dick in you yet." She said and I mugged her.

"That's not the point." I said.

"So what is?"

"The point is that number one, they fucked in my house. Number two, right before my son's birthday party. Number three, they both smiled and laughed in my face after like shit was sweet. Number four, Destiny knew and she hid it from me. Number five, Skyler's supposed to be my sister but she fucking the nigga I fuck with!" I explained.

China opened the door for me as we walked in a Fashion Nova store.

"I get that but you weren't actually fucking him." She said.

I stared at her blankly. "That's the only thing you got out of the whole thing I just said?"

"Yeah she's in the wrong and- you know what, yes. I get where you're coming from." She nodded. "Conversation over, next topic."

"Thank you." I mumbled. "At this point I just think we're here to walk around cause out of all these stores I only got one thing."

"They talking about us." China said randomly and I scrunched my face up.

"Huh? Who?"

"Don't look behind us." She said.

I looked behind us and saw one girl staring directly at me.

She smiled tightly before walking past me avoiding eye contact.

"What was they saying?" I looked at China.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I just know when someone looking or talking about me though."

"Mm. I wanna go now."

"No not yet. We just got in here I wanna look for something." China said, before I could answer she was walking off somewhere else.

"Well." I mumbled walking down an isle of clothes.

"Oops." I said as I accidentally bumped into somebody. "My fault." I noticed it was the same girl who was staring at me earlier.

"Aren't you Jayla?" She asked.

"No." I said right away. I wish I wasn't so known. How the fuck does everyone know my name. My new name is now Denise.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" I repeated after her.

"Your name isn't Jayla?"

"No." I shook my head. "Who's Jayla?"

"Oh.. sorry. Well what is your name? Since it's not Jayla?" She tilted her head.

"Denis—"

"JAYLA!" I heard China calling me and I blinked tightly before scratching my neck.

"JAYLA." She called me again.

"I think someone's calling you." The girl said with a smirk and I shook my head.

"I already said my name isn't Jayla. It's Denise. Maybe you got the wrong person, maybe the Jayla girl you're looking for is in another section of the store." I said. "You should probably go look around if it's important before she leave."

"You right." She nodded. "Thank you!" She said walking off. I watched until I couldn't see her anymore before turning around seeing China right in front of me.

"Why are you so loud?" I mugged her.

"I was tryna get your attention." She said. "Is this cute?" She held up a green bodysuit.

"Very." I nodded.

"Thank you, that's it. I'm ready to leave now." She said walking to the cashier. I followed behind her.

She payed for her thing and we finally headed out.

"Smoke?" She asked when we got in the car.

"Sure." I shrugged. "Put the address in the GPS."

_____________

theyluvchina

theyluvchina     face card 💤

"You got beat up or sum?" Tony asked Jayla and she looked up from her phone.

"You talking to me?"

"Duh, you the only one wit a bandaid on top of they eye." He said and a few people laughed.

"Oh. Nah ian get beat up." Jayla said.

"So why you got that there?"

"Why you worried?"

Tony nodded holding his hands up in surrender.

"You don't smoke?" Kashmir asked her.

"Why you say that?"

"Cause everyone smoking but you." He said and she nodded.

"Oh."

"Her vibe off. Girl you don't feel comfortable or sum? You could leave." Dream said eyeing her.

"Maybe cause y'all attacking her with questions. Mind your business Dream. You too Tony." I mugged.

"Yes my lord." Tony nodded.

I pulled my phone out to text Jayla.

jayla

girl you okay?

yes. it's cold in this bitch

did you bring a jacket? or sweater? or hoodie?

nope.

sucks to be you.
you sure you okay?

yes girl. i'm just being me. ion think my vibe off or nun.

okay

"Y'all let's play spin da bottle." Dream smirked making everyone turn their attention to her.

"I'm down." A few people said.

"But instead of kissing, y'all gotta go in the guest room together for 5 minutes."

"Y'all must've forgot I'm cousins with Kiare." I spoke up.

"Oh yeah, if it land on y'all two we'll just spin again."

"Who said I'm playing?" Kiare looked up from his phone.  Everyone looked at him.

"Deep voice ass." Dream rolled her eyes. "I said you're playing boy so hush."

"Jayla you playing?" Tony asked.

"Sure, why not?" She shrugged dropping her phone on her lap.

"Kashmir, go get the bottle." Dream ordered. He got up and went in the kitchen, a minute later he came back with a bottle in his hand.

"Alright who going first?" Kashmir placed the bottle on the table.

"I will." Lyric spoke up.

"Uh ohhhh." Kashmir dragged. "Not the quiet girl speaking up."

She spun the bottle and it landed right on Kashmir as he spoke. All the boys laughed loudly, I don't know why. Maybe he likes her.

They both stood up and walked to the guest room as Dream started the timer on her phone.

"We wait till they come out or we keep playing?"

"We gotta wait duh. It's only one guest room." Dream said.

"Welp." Everyone went back to what they were doing.

Five minutes passed and we called them back out, it took a while before they both walked out looking just like how they looked when they went in.

"Did y'all even do anything?" Dream asked.

"I'm saying. Was quiet as a bitch." Tony added.

"Who said we had to do something?" Lyric chuckled, Kashmir nodded.

"Boringgggg. Next!" Dream said.

"I'll go." I said leaning towards the table, I spun the bottle and watched as it slowly landed on what's her name.

I don't even know her name.

"I'll start y'all time once y'all get in there." Dream said.

I got up and so did the girl, she followed behind me as I headed in the guest room.

I sat on the bed and she sat right next to me.

"So.." I trailed off. "What's your name?"

"Anna." She smiled. "You're China right?"

"Yup." I nodded, how the hell she know my name?

"Awesome. Do you watch anime?" She asked pushing her glasses up some.

"No not really.."

"So a little bit? How often?"

"I don't watch it at all."

"You said not really though. So I tho—"

"Okay." I cut her off. I scooted over a bit.

"Okay." She nodded. She coughed in her arm then continued staring at me.

These five minutes going by mad slow..

"How old are you?" She asked me.

"19.. you?"

"17." She snorted.

Aw hell nah. Why in heaven's name are the—

"TIME'S UP." I heard and I instantly stood up.

I quickly walked out and went back to where I was sitting on the couch.

"Why would y'all put me in there with that girl? That bitch is weir—" I stopped talking when she walked in the room.

Some of the boys snickered lowly.

"Kiare you should go next." Dream smiled at him, he looked up from his phone and eyed her before spinning the bottle.

It landed on Jayla who was on her phone, I coughed catching her attention. She looked up and noticed the bottle was pointing at her.

"Oh." She stood up.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

I stood up and looked at Kiare who was already standing up. I don't know why I still remember his name.

"Cmon." He pulled his pants up then led me to the room.

"Ima start y'all time now!" The girl Dream called out.

He sat on the bed as I just stood in front of the door looking around. I don't know why I'm so nervous.

"You nervous?" He spoke up. "You can sit, I won't touch you."

Whew his voice bout deep as hell, almost made my coochie leak.

"I'm not nervous." I sat on the opposite side of the bed from where he was sitting.

"You was standing there like Summer Walker for a hot minute." He said and I laughed rubbing my arms.

It's cold as shit in this whole house for no reason.

"You cold?"

Is he reading my mind? Cause, what the hell?

"No I'm okay." I said.

"If you cold just say that, rubbing yo arms and shit. Come get this jacket." He took his jean jacket off and held it out for me.

he tryna flurt.

I grabbed it and put it on.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

He smell good. Now I wanna see his dick.

ew ima simp. 4K as fuck.

"You quiet. I gotta talk first every conversation huh?" He said and I chuckled.

"I don't know what to say, if anything you're quiet."

"You don't have to know what to say. A real conversation comes naturally."

"Okay." I nodded. "What's your zodiac sign?"

"Aw hell. You one of those?" He asked.

"One of what?" I laughed.

"One of those females who judge people off their zodiac signs. Please tell me you ain't one of those." He held a sly smirk.

I smiled. "I'm not. What's your zodiac sign?"

"Scorpio." He said and my eyes widened.

"Aw hell nah." I said.

"There it go." He chuckled.

A/N - whew chile the way I dislike Scorpio and Sagittarius men.

"I'm not gon say nothing." I held my hands up. "I'll have to determine things on my own."

"Mhm."

"TIMES UP." We heard. I stood up and was about to take the jacket off to give it back to him but he stopped me.

"Keep it." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Fasho."

I nodded, we both walked out the room. I noticed Dream looking at me some type of way but I ignored it. I don't wanna get another bottle thrown at my head.

"Cute cuteee." China smiled and winked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

The game went on until at least everyone spun the bottle, it got late and me and China headed out. And of course I got Kiare's number.

______________
she a ungrateful lil bitch I took her ass off, gimme them titties back bitch ! 🤣 that video was funny asl

anyways hey

thoughts?

lol I update like once a month now yall my bad.

anyways bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 142K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
1.9M 82.8K 37
ยฉ- ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
1.4M 62.6K 53
"๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ,๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ..."
89K 3.8K 27
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.