π“πˆπƒπ€π‹ βͺ 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 π‚π€πŒοΏ½...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

FIFTEEN

53.9K 841 532
By simplyhood

FIFTEEN

 ❝Midsummers Part 1: Baby Blue's.❞

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Midsummers.

It was the one day of the year Ophelia Martin absolutely despised. It was a grab for attention, the Kooks gathering in one remote place to show off their wealth, and often times, their savage plans.

The brunette had made her way down the elongated staircase that particular afternoon, bare feet tapping against the wooden floors with every step she took, loose curls flowing on top of her tanned shoulders.

She knew her father would be beyond frustrated, seeing as in she hadn't been ready, wearing the dress her mother had picked out for her months prior. Instead, she was accompanied by a pair of light pink pyjama shorts and a white tank top, absolute dread written across her face.

"My sweet girl." Isla Martin hushed as her daughter came into view, her mother toying with her dark locks as she decided whether it to be put half up or left down completely, contemplating which style would make the most of their night. "You're not dressed?"

Ophelia simply shook her head, hands wrapping around the double door fridge as her eyes wandered through. "No, momma." She sighed. "I don't think I'm going this year."

Her mother pursed her cherry red lips, a signature that was to match the younger girl, placing down her hair clips. "You have turned into such a beautiful, smart young girl, my love." Isla muttered silently, placing her self behind her daughter as she set her hand on her tanned shoulder.

"You're father would be very upset." She coughed. "You know how much the means to him. You are born into a legacy of a business, my girl."

Ophelia knew if her mother had the chance to stay at home - she would. Beauty, with brains, Isla Martin was a kind soul, and felt the pain of her daughter, when she wished for nothing more than to be a teenager.

"Ophelia, sweetheart." Richard Martin was heard echoing throughout the cathedral ceilings, his dress shoes clicking with every step against the marbled floor. "Why aren't you dressed?"

The girl sighed heavily, shutting the double door fridge though stood still for a moment, bracing herself for the backlash of not being ready. To her father, Midsummers was the most important day of the year for his joint business with Ward Cameron, and much like the girl, Sarah and Rafe were forced to join forces with fake smiles plastered on their faces.

"I don't think my presence is necessary, dad." The girl muttered quietly, her head cocking with attitude yet her voice remained calm, chewing on her lower lip as she spoke. "Ophelia." Her dad cooed. "You are always the most important person in the room."

It was then the dark haired girl braced her self for impact, spinning on her heels and the moment she faced her parents, her mothers hand flew to her mouth, her father narrowing his eyes in on his only child.

"What happened to your nose?" Isla Martin gasped softly, her eyes remaining on her daughter as she ignored her husbands words, rushing to her side as she cupped her flushed cheeks, running a finger over the rather small, yet noticeable gash upon the bridge of her nose, one that would clearly stand out at such an event.

"I uh." Ophelia sighed, pondering her thoughts as she thought of an excuse. She would be dead before admitting the truth - Kiara Carerra punched her in the nose, upon her request. "I slipped on the Cameron's docks." Ophelia shrugged. "You know clumsy I am."

Richard Martin furred his brows, not believing a single word his daughter spoke. Although he would never admit it to his daughter, Ward Cameron had informed Richard on Rafe's rather timid behaviour, and Richard knew his daughter all too well.

"I suggest you cover it the best you can." Richard smiled softly.

Although she knew better, his tactics were simply a ploy, she smiled softly at her father's words, tucking a stray curl behind her pierced ear. "I'm sure Rafe will be here soon." Ophelia's face fell at the boy's name, her body itching towards the stairs.

"I'm not so sure about that, dad." Her shoulders shrugged, catching a glimpse of her mother who looked towards her daughter with worry in her eyes. "By all means, I don't mind having two beautiful girls on either side of me."

Ophelia never ran away from anything - although the day prior, her legs took her faster than she knew she could go.

The Martin girl stayed up all night, reminiscing on the events that took place last night. She was in shock, to say the least, and she wasn't sure what she felt more certain about -

the fact that one simple kiss could ruin the entire friendship between Ophelia and Rafe, or that she enjoyed every minute of it.

It didn't last long, the kiss. Merely twenty seconds before Ophelia jumped back into the real world, her cheeks flushed and eyes wide and within the second she was heading out the Cameron household.

She stopped, although, and hesitantly, taking one last look behind her to catch Rafe in a full fit of rage, shirts and empty cups flying around the boys room as he swore under his breath, not bothering to watch the girl disappear off into the night.

Ophelia and her family arrived fashionably late - as always - her arm linked with her father's as he promised.

Those crowded on the open field seemed to stop in silence, in harmony their hands clapping at the entrance of the Martin's, a family many bowed at their presence too, including the Cameron's, who's eldest sons knees buckled at the sight of Ophelia - the girl that was supposed to be wrapped around his arm.

"Hey." Rafe spoke at the sight of the girl, ignoring the burning sensation tearing through his cheeks as he nudged the two boys next to him. "Let's get shit faced."

Ophelia could hear the boy from where she was standing, her eyes travelling over to meet eyes with Rafe, who apparently hadn't torn his eyes away from the girl, her mouth parting slightly as she began to walk away, her mind set on finding Sarah -

and ignoring the urging sensation to turn back around, glancing over Rafe in his baby blue fitted suit once again.

"What was that all about?" Kelce spoke up amongst the group, a drink in hand as he watched Rafe's head tilt backward, emptying the liquid to numb the pain. "Yeah, weren't you and Ophelia coming together?"

The Martin girl's sequinned baby blue dress was a large part of the give away, though the two boys standing before Rafe knew well enough Ophelia Martin and Rafe Cameron always came to the Midsummers together, so why was this year different?

"Aunt in town?" Topper chuckled dryly at Kelce's words, earning a generous smack upside the head. "Fuck off, Kelce." The boy shook his head angrily, his eyes following the crowd - or Ophelia - wander through the maze of people.

"Jeeze." Kelce chuckled. "Okay. Okay. So what happened?"

Ophelia's eyes wandered most of the night, intently wondering as to how one person could enjoy being surrounded by wealthy so much. It was a power trip, one that had everyone in competition and dressed in money.

Ophelia, who liked to things simple, let her waves fall freely, matching with a subtle makeup look allowing her red plump lips to stand out. Small hoop earrings hanging from her ears, the girl was dressed in a pale blue dress, sequins lining her chest, intended to match the boy whom she steered clear from all evening.

The sun had began to set, Ophelia's eyes dancing towards an all too familiar Pogue, her mind questioning every move as she made her way though the line of people, feeling the burning stare of Rafe follow her backside.

"Pope." The girl spoke quietly, catching the attention of the boy who did a double take - and for more reasons than the heirarchy. "What do you want, Ophelia?" Peace, she thought.

"I wanted to apologize." Ophelia spoke softly, Pope watching every word slip through her lips effortlessly, his eyes falling short of Rafe and his friends, his jaw clenched and fists balled at his sides, the Pogue immediately feeling as if he was being set up.

"Save it." Pope muttered. "I don't need your pity, and I sure don't need Rafe's anger taken out on me a second time."

The boy left Ophelia's side without another word, her eyes trailing to the boy in question, his eyes narrowed in on the girl watching her every move, which soon turned her attention towards Sarah and Wheezie, secretly, Ophelia's favourite Cameron.

"Everything okay?" Sarah asked her best friend, following her stare to meet with her brother's, his eyes dark as he glanced away from the two girls, turning his attention back towards his friends. "I'm fine, Sarah." Ophelia admitted.

"You know." Sarah sighed, "I'm just not meant to be with Topper." Ophelia gave her friend her full attention, wrapping her arms around the girl. Sarah didn't have to say much for Ophelia to understand. After all, they had been friends since diapers. Ophelia Martin knew Sarah Cameron inside and out, and it was clear the known couple of Sarah and Topper had been going through their fair share of couple - drama.

"I thought you were coming with Rafe." Sarah questioned the girl who tucked a stray hair behind her ear, shoulder's shrugging as she did so. Ophelia hated lying to her friend, although couldn't bare to see her reaction to the truth in such a crowded place.

"Things change." And oh how they can change so fast.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Author's Note

Midsummers will be split into multiple chapters!

Enjoy xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 10.6K 19
˚.ΰΌ„β”Š 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐔. ( ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋ. ) βœ§Λ–*°࿐ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
His Ways By LP

Fanfiction

477 1 11
A Rafe Cameron Fanfic//
57.3K 1.3K 52
π…πŽπŽπ‹'𝐒 π†πŽπ‹πƒ ❝𝙔𝙀π™ͺ'π™§π™š 𝙣𝙀𝙩 π™©π™π™š π™ π™žπ™£π™™ 𝙀𝙛 π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙒 𝙨π™ͺπ™₯π™₯π™€π™¨π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 π™‘π™žπ™ π™š.❞ ❝𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬, 𝙄 𝙙𝙀�...
10.9K 591 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT βΈ» 12/10/21 β†’ 12...