Big Book of Lemons

由 Friendly-Maestro

Title says most of everything ya need. Mostly about Anime. Started: 6/4/21 Ended: 8/11/22 更多

---RWBY---
[REMADE] Ruby x Agressive Male Reader
Nora x Male Reader
Neo x Criminal Male Reader
Neo/Yang x Criminal Reader
Penny x Male Reader
---OMORI---
Aubrey x Male Reader
Mari x Male Reader
Basil x Male Reader
---AKAME GA KILL---
Leone x Male Reader
[REMADE] Akame x Evil Male Reader
---GENSHIN IMPACT---
Lisa x Shy Male Reader
Hu Tao x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Zhongoli x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Venti x Male Reader (Req)
---MISC---
Ryuko x Male Reader (Req)
Lady x Male Reader (Req)
Akeno x Unlucky Male Reader
Yuri x Male Reader
---SPECIALS---

Sakuya x Male Reader

2.9K 23 9
由 Friendly-Maestro

From Touhou

["Reward gone wrong"]

First Touhou story! First attempt at this series. Also I know jack-shit about Touhou, just the characters and personalities.

There will be mistakes. I guarantee it.

-----------------------

Third POV, Scarlet Mansion

A boy with H/c hair and S/c shirt was seen on the floor of the mansion sweeping. He looks outside and sighs.

Y/n: "Her again? Guess ill have more work to do today..."

Sounds of explosions and destruction could be heard as the boy continues sweeping. As he works, a Maid with a pocket watch walks towards Y/n a stops in front of him.

Y/n: *Looks up* "Yes Sakuya?"

Sakuya: "I apologize, but I must ask you to clean up again tonight"

Y/n: "Yes Sakuya..."

Sakuya, the possible pad wearing maid, went outside to greet her "guests". Then our protagonist sighs again and continues cleaning.

(Yeah I can say it. Why? Because im Author-Kun, the Strongest!)

Around 10 minutes later, A Witch by the name of Marisa walked inside. Once she saw Y/n, she prepared herself.

Marisa: *Suspicious* "Who are you? Another one of Remila's new goons?"

Y/n: "No, my name is Y/n. You may pass"

Marisa: *Confused* "Huh!?"

Oh right. I've only been working at the mansion for about two weeks, but i've heard from Patchie that there is a book thief that goes by the name Marisa. Even if I could fight and knew how to, I would stand no chance against her.

Y/n: "Mistress Remila has granted me permission to not fight, as I have very little magical power"

Marisa: "Huh... well that solves that! Say, where is the Library Key?"

Y/n: "Even if I knew, I would not tell you"

Marisa: *Looks down* "Well thats a shame... keeping me away from the books... ill show you!"

She walks over and grabs my hand and starts dragging me.

Y/n: *Nervous* "U-Uh, what are you doing?"

Marisa: "You said that you dont know right? Well, since they wont give me books ill just take something else"

What kind of logic is that!? I try to struggle out of her grip, but she casts some kind of spell to bind me to her.

Marisa: "This'll show them im not to be messed with!"

With that, she pulls me onto her broom and we skyrocket over the forest.

I dont bother complaining since this is only temporary, and ill return to the mansion eventually... right?

After about 10 minutes, we land in some area, what I believe to be a shrine. She keeps her grip on me as we walk to the door, and she knocks twice.

A girl with brown hair and looking tired/annoyed opened it.

???: "What do you want Marisa? Its time for me to relax today..."

Marisa: "Look what I got Reimu!"

She lets me go and I see the other girl's eyes widen.

Reimu: *Surprise* "You... kidnapped a guy from the Scarlet Mansion?"

Marisa: "Well, yeah! I figured he would be able to tell us all of their weaknesses. Plus you have to admit hes pretty cute, ze~"

I feel my cheeks go pink, but say nothing. I swore an oath not to betray the Mansion.

Reimu: *Sighs* "Go. Ill take care of it then"

Marisa winks at me and flies off. Reimu pulls me into her shrine and sits me down, then she sits down opposite to me.

Reimu: "Look... im really sorry for all of this. I know Marisa can be a little... excessive when it comes to her and getting those books. I would bring you back there, but ill do it tomorrow"

Y/n: "I could just... walk back. I know the way"

Reimu: *Suddenly Flustered* "N-No! Its... really dangerous. Wild animals and Yokai are everywhere"

(Did I say that right? Yokai? Man I really need to relook into Touhou again)

Y/n: "O-Oh. *Bows* Thank you for your hospitality!"

Reimu: "Your... welcome"

Before I realized, it was turning to dusk. I guess the trip here was longer than I expected.

Reimu: "Here. You can sleep here"

She led me to a corner of the second room in her shrine. I bow again, and this time she bows back.

The next day comes as normal, and I remember that I wasn't in the mansion anymore. I see that Reimu has already dressed in winter clothes and waiting for me to get up.

After I fully wake up, I get out to greet her.

Reimu: "Hey again. Ready to go?"

Y/n: "Yeah. How are we gonna get there?"

She pulls out a spell card.

Y/n: "Oh. Right"

After a flash of light, we appear in front of the mansion. I see Meiling sleeping as usual, and I signal Reimu to stand back.

Meiling: "Zzz..."

Y/n: "Hey Meiling... *Taps her head*"

Meiling: *Surprised* "Wah? Who goes there!"

She quickly throws herself in a defensive position, and I step back.

Y/n: "Its me, Meiling. Y/n"

Meiling: *Relaxes* "Oh, hey Y/n. Sakuya has been looking for you since last night"

Y/n: *Rubs back of head* "Yeah... I kinda got kidnapped is all..."

Meiling: "Oh. Well Remilia also needs to see you. I recommend talking to her first"

Y/n: "Will do. Can you open the gate?"

She pulls on the lever and the gate opens. Before I leave, Reimu comes up to me.

Reimu: *Hugs me* "Hey, good luck in there. Im really sorry for Marisa kidnapping you and all..."

Y/n: *Flustered* "O-Oh. Thats fine, I hope to see you again?"

She nods and I walk off to mansion. When I get there, im surprised to see that Sakuya isn't cleaning, however I focus on my current task of talking to Remilia.

I walk upstairs and head to her room, however before I can knock she opens the door and lets me in.

Remilia: "So... you got kidnapped"

Y/n: *Bows* "I humbly apologize mistress. It wont happen again"

Remilia: "Its alright. You had no way to really fight back. You may continue your tasks as normal, and if your wondering, Sakuya is in the basement"

Y/n: "Thank you Mistress"

I bow again and leave. Why would Sakuya be in the basement?

When I head to check, I hear a sort of moan come from the other side. Being a gentlemen, I choose not to open it. However the door seems to open on its own as I turn around and leave, just to see Sakuya bent over and pleasing herself with her hand.

She freezes, seeing my presence. I choose to run for my life but get no chance as I suddenly appear in the room with the door locking behind me.

Sakuya: *Low tone* "How much did you see?"

Y/n: *Fear for his life* "I-I-I j-just came down here to s-see what y-you n-needed! T-The d-door opened on i-its own! I-I swear!"

She gets really close to me as my body shakes harder and harder, I feel an aura of death surround her.

Sakuya: *Sighs* "I suppose it cant be helped..."

She grabs my hand and suddenly moves it down past her dress and in between her legs. I could feel the wet fabric of her panties start grinding against my hand.

Y/n: *Confused* "W-What?"

Sakuya: "In return, ah~ for interrupting... you will do it for me"

She starts grinding herself faster, it felt rough because she wasn't that wet. However after a minute she became really wet and started gyrating her hips harder.

I put my other hand on her back and I felt her relax into my touch, then I put two fingers onto her wet clit and rubbed her through her panties.

Sakuya: "Ah~ y-your really good at this..."

She moved my hand from her panties and took them off. Then moved it back and I started pumping my fingers into her pussy, causing her to groan loudly.

I moved my hand faster and faster until she yelled "I-Im cumming!" And I felt wet juices go all over my hand. Her face lights up in red and looks at me smiling.

Sakuya: "Thank you for indulging me in my selfish desires..."

Y/n: "Would you... like me to continue?"

Sakuya: *Great Joy* "You would?"

I nod and take off my pants. She takes off her dress, but covers her chest.

Sakuya: "D-Dont look..."

I gently move my hands away from her chest and to her sides, then latch onto one of her nipples and swirl my tongue on it, making her cry in pleasure loudly.

Sakuya: "Ahh~! N-Not there!"

I ignore her and keep licking her nipples, she grabs my head and keeps me there. I softly bite her nipple one more time before getting off, and hear her whimper.

Sakuya: *Huff* "This was supposed to be me making you feel good for helping me out so much..."

Y/n: "Thats what this was about? A reward?"

She grabs my underwear and gets on her knees.

Sakuya: "Y-Yes... I wanted to show how much you meant to me..."

Then when my underwear comes off my dick springs forward and hits her face, making her grab it and start rubbing my shaft.

Sakuya: "Its... certainly big"

I feel her tongue start licking my tip, then licking down my shaft, then my balls.

I feel her put my tip in her mouth, her tongue now moving all around it in a circle direction. Then half of my dick into her mouth, and I moan from the feeling.

Y/n: "Sakuya... please forgive me..."

She gives me a confused look, however that is soon replaced with shock as I grab the back of her head and force her to take the entire length of my dick into her mouth. She starts caressing my balls as I start face-fucking her, hardly pounding into her soft face. I feel my end coming, so I let myself release and sigh.

Looking down, I see Sakuya's cheeks puffed out and gulping. After finishing, she pulls my dick out of her mouth and looks at me with a slightly annoyed expression.

Sakuya: "I get this is a reward for you but, you didn't have to be so rough..."

Y/n: "I-Im sorry Sakuya, I let myself get carried away"

Sakuya: "No worries... I forgive you. Now,"

She sits on the floor and spreads her legs.

Sakuya: *Nervous* "C-Come take my v-virginity..."

I get on my knees and start with my tip at her entrance, then slowly start pushing it in. I hear her whine from the pain, but she gives me a reassuring smile as I grasp her hand for support. After my dick is fully in her I choose to wait for a bit.

Sakuya: "I-Im ready. Go ahead and start"

I start thrusting into her slowly, to let her get used to the feeling. Her moans and whimpering fills the basement as I keep fucking her.

Then I start thrusting faster, making her moan louder.

Sakuya: "Ahn~ N-Not again..."

She clasps my hand harder as I use my other hand to start touching her chest, and she gasps.

I fuck her faster again and feel my end coming.

Y/n: "I-Im-"

Sakuya: "Inside! Im gonna cum to- Ahh~!"

We both release at the same time and start gasping. I take my dick out and she looks at me with an odd look.

Sakuya: "I wanted to know... would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Y/n: "Um... sure?"

She hugs me with her still naked body, and starts standing up with difficulty.

Y/n: *Helps her up* "We... should probably clean up right?"

Sakuya: *Smiles* "Whatever you want..."

Epic. Another one down. Again I have no real Idea for what Touhou is, so I need to do research. I DO have the general concept but not any of the super deep lore.

Oh yes, ill be trying to improve my lemons from now on. Cya!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.3K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
371K 4.5K 64
The title says it all ✨ Request: CLOSED
931 41 25
Anything and everything, could be something I made up or something already existing. There could be some sensitive topics so be warned. I will also...
7.8K 90 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...