|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... Еще

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~

12.2K 632 137
Mamree

*************

Thank you so much everyone for your good wishes.. My Father is finally at home..

and thank you for your patience ..

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

Very Last Chapter of this Story...

***********

53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~

Six Months Later..

Cottage in Arnav's Mother's Garden,

Delhi...

The harsh rays of sunlight peeked through the curtains and burnt Khushi's sleepy eyes. Lazily she forced her eyes open. Khushi woke up with the feel of Arnav's lips on her. He was kissing her, everywhere. His lips moved from her forehead, to her cheek, to her neck. Trying to control the smile that was desperate to break out on her face , Khushi closed her eyes again, letting Arnav believe that she was still asleep. He shifted from his side of the bed to her and gently hovered over her. Arnav's kisses got a little harder, just before he lightly bit at Khushi's collar bone.

" Good morning Jaan," Arnav's voice was throaty. Khushi grinned. His eyes were shining when they met with her, there was a smile on his face. It's the way his lips were curved just lightly towards the edge of his mouth that made his smiles so sexy .

"Are you playing games with me?" Arnav dark eyebrow shot up in amusement. He lowered himself on Khushi, bringing his face closer to her. " Well, I know a lot of games. You want to play?"Khushi giggled when he started tickling her, "A-Arnav no.." she tried to hold his hands to stop him , but before she could, Arnav pinned her to the bed, " so tell me. What other games would you like to play with me?" he grinned. Khushi withdrew her hands, that were pinned on the bed and wrapped them around his neck. " There is too many , are you sure you will be able to take it?" she smirked.

Arnav gently pecked Khushi's lips. " for you, I will take anything." Khushi pushed him off her, then hovered over him, putting all her weight on him. He smiled as he saw her nearing him, just before Khushi could place her lips on Arnav, He held her tight and allowed her to take control.

Khushi placed a trail of kisses from Arnav lips, to his throat, down his stomach. His hands fisted the sheets hard but he did not object. Khushi moved back up, still placing gentle kisses all over his stomach, till she reached his neck. Khushi waited for a moment to study Arnav face , his hands were balled into fists as he resisted the urge to take control, his eyes were closed and he was breathing hard. Khushi dipped her head in his neck and bit hard. That was the edge of his control as he held Khushi's shoulders, he looked deep into her eyes once before he flipped her over and came over Khushi.

Khushi smirked seeing the effect she had on Arnav, just before his lips crashed on her, wiping the smirk right off. He ripped his own shirt off her body and discarded it across the room. For the next couple of hours Arnav made Khushi forget the morning, in him. He was slow and gentle one minute, wild and passionate the next. He drove her to the brink of insanity, right before he pulled her back into sanity. Breathless, he dropped on her. Khushi's mind was floating, her body felt detached from her mind. But she was smiling. She was ready to close her eyes and go back to sleep when Arnav started tickling her again, " A-Arnav, stop"! Khushi giggled.

" No," he smiled. " you can not sleep now. Get up and take a shower. I have something for you."

Khushi groaned, but then looked at him through her sleepy eyes. " are you sure you don't want to shower together?" she asked.

Arnav let a sexy chuckle, followed by a charming smile. " I would love to , but I have other plans for now. Come on , get up." He tugged on Khushi's arm but she shoved her face in the pillow.

" I don't want to, I am tired." Khushi nagged.

" Khushi," Arnav warned, trying to pull the blanket off her. Khushi held his arm and pulled him towards her self, forcing him to lie next to her. " let's sleep together." She winked.

He rolled his eyes and pursed his lips to hide the smile that threateded to break out on his face. " that's it", he mumbled. The next thing Khushi knew was she was being lifted in his arms, with the blanket still on her, as he carried her to the bathroom.

Khushi could not stop giggling, his face lit up slightly sensing her good mood. He shoved her in the shower room, with a warning not to leave till she was ready and walked out.

Khushi let the warm water soothe her body and took a deep breath. She could not control her smile thinking about how and when her little life become such a fairytale. She, Arnav, Advay and their little family...

It was deadly silent when Khushi walked out of the bathroom. Although she could faintly hear the song, "Nothing Gonna Change my Love for you" in the background somewhere. Khushi walked out of their bedroom and followed the song to the lounge. A surprised gasp escaped her mouth as she started ahead of her. The whole room was drowning in roses. There was a three tiered chocolate cake right in the middle of the centre table ...

" Happy Anniversary Khushi," Arnav whispered in Khushi's ear. Her face broke into the biggest smile. "He remembered", Khushi thought. Even when she did not. This is the day of their Registry Marriage... Khushi turned around to see Arnav's handsome face smiling at her. He was holding a rose in his hand and a box in another. " you remembered?"

" How could I forget?" Arnav smiled. He held Khushi's hand, led her to the table and passed her the knife. Khushi hold the knife with Arnav and together they gently sliced through the cake, with his eyes constantly smiling at her.

" You liked it?" Arnav asked, looking unsure of himself.

Khushi smiled, "I love it."

" I am sorry it's not as extravagant as you deserve for it to be. Ideally, I would have liked to throw you a huge party and show you off to the world. But I wanted today to be just you and me.. Even Advay is not allowed today.... I want you today for myself... Only for myself..." He whispered lightly. " I want forever to be just you and me." I held his hand, kissed it lightly. " You are all I need. I don't want anyone else."

He kissed her forehead, then passed her the huge box he was holding. " Your Advay sent this for you, he misses you."

Both Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and smiled..

" When did you buy this?" Khushi asked while opening the gift..

" Two days before me and Advay went to mall and he chose this soft toy for his angel maa and dada on their special day.. He missed you a lot... It's been 2 days we are here..." Arnav replied with a soft smile on his face..

Khushi sighed, " I miss him too."

" Then may be we should....." Arnav said though he wanted badly this day to spend with Khushi only...

" No," Khushi interrupted before Arnav could finish. " I am not ready to go back .. I need these few days with you alone... I mean.. I.... I need you to me all the time to forget those dark moments..."

Arnav smiled, then laced their fingers together. " then we will stay here. For as long as you need.. and I love to be with you, spending every second of my life.... Don't worry about Advay... He is being pampered by Payal, Kuhu and now Lavanya too..."

Khushi smiled back, before throwing herself in his arms for a hug. His arms closed around her, he held her tight as they swayed in the hug. It was a while before he pulled away, and offered his hand to her. " would you like to dance with me?" Arnav asked.

Khushi placed her hand in his, " Always.."

The music continued playing in the background. Arnav laced Khushi's right hand with his left and placed his own right hand on her waist. Khushi's left hand rested on one of his broad shoulder. They were dancing in sync, their feet moved in perfect harmony. Khushi glanced at their shadow, they were intwined. They were two bodies, but one soul.

Khushi withdrew her hand from Arnav and wrapped both her arms around his neck. He moved his own arms down her waist and rested them locked around her hips. They were staring into each other's eyes, souls. The soft music continued playing, adding to the already romantic atmosphere. Arnav smiled beautifully before he pulled Khushi closer, forcing her to stand on his feet. It helped Khushi match his height a little more.

Khushi could hear Arnav's heart beating, she was sure he could hear her. He was staring into her eyes, just before he neared her and placed his lips on her...his kiss was a lot softer than Khushi had remembered it to be. It was gentle, soothing, loving. But most importantly, it was promising. His lips, very slowly and gently, moved against her. Khushi sighed into his embrace, wanting time to hold still forever. Finally Arnav broke the kiss, but kept their proximity intact. His face was as close to her as it could be. " so, what does the Anniversary girl wish for?" he whispered.

" I wish for a forever, by your side." Khushi placed a gentle kiss on his chin, he smiled.

" Wish granted," Arnav winked.

Khushi kissed him lightly again, " I wish I could hold time still and make this moment last forver." He kissed her back, his lips lingered on her a little longer. " this Khushi," he quickly pecked her again, " this is forever."

Khushi smiled, " forever?"

" And always," he whispered.

Their smiles mirrored one another.

Suddenly Arnav stopped dancing and slowly withdrawing his hands from Khushi's waist, " I have something for you," he bit his lip.

" What?" Khushi asked, already missing his touch.

Arnav licked his lips quickly, then took a deep breath. He took a step away from her, then went down on one knee.

Khushi gasped as she stared at him, who stare back at her.

"Khushi Arnav Ray", Arnav started, a huge nervous smile playing on his face. " I have waited for this day for so long. I was always looking for the right time, the right day. But I have now realized that there is no such thing as the right day or time. You have to take the day and make it right. So that's what I am about to do...."

"A..Arnav... I ..." Khushi felt speechless watching her husband on his knees...

" Shhh..." Arnav interrupted. He held her hand in his and looked up straight into her eyes.

" I still remember the day I first met you. I looked into your eyes and I felt my whole world flip upside down. We were child then but I felt that connection...Because no one ever captured me the way you did. In my heart, I knew you were the one for me. I knew you were the only one for me. I tried to deny it, I tried to fight it. But you won. Without even trying , you won me over Khushi and I," Arnav smiled, " I happily lost myself to you. I did not know what love was, I did not think it existed after my father's betrayal to my mother and her suicide, but then you walked into my life once again. You and your memory, your smile, your innocence...I fell in love with you. I fell in love with you for the million things you did not even know you were doing. I fell in love with you, not for how you looked but for how you were and I continue to do so the rest of my life...,"

Khushi tried to hold back the sob as Arnav continued. " although you looked pretty great too," he quickly added, making Khushi chuckle. " you know what they say right? The couple who are meant to be together are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart. We went through a lot, there were multiple times when we almost lost each other. We went through our worst Khushi, but still every time we came out stronger." Khushi bit her lip to keep the tears at bay.

"When you were taken away from me.." Arnav took a deep breath, his hold on Khushi's hand got tighter, " I.. I had never been so scared of losing something in my life. But then again, nothing in my life has ever meant as much as you do. My day does not feel complete till I tell you I love you."

He sighed, looked into Khushi's eyes again. " Khushi, I can not promise that there won't be tougher times ahead of us. I cannot guarantee that at our life ahead will be full of roses and rainbows, there will obstacles. But I promise to stay by your side through it all. I promise that I will be tougher than anything that tries to break us apart."

Khushi held the tears back, her heart wanted to burst in her chest. " You make me feel happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you let me, I will try to spent the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same. Khushi Kumari Arnav Basu Ray, I want to spend the rest of my life waking up next to you and falling asleep with you in my arms."

" I will do everything you want me to , I will be anyone you want me to," Arnav continued, " I will take care of you when you are sick , I will cuddle you when you are cold. I will tell you stupid funny jokes to make you laugh when you are down. If you let me, I will dedicate my entire life to loving you.."

Khushi bit back a sob as Arnav moved his gaze from her eyes to her waist suddenly. Arnav pulled out a box from his pocket that held the most beautiful waist chain ever.

" On the day of our First Anniversary, I, Arnav Ray promise you to cherish you till my last breath..., Promise to love you to no end..., promise that I will always be faithful to you..." he whispered. "Please.. Don't ever leave me alone ... again... I will not able to survive without you..."

Khushi started sobbing, crying , as she stared at him His own eyes teared up...

Slowly Arnav placed a sensual Kiss on Khushi's naval and then knot the waist chain...

" Never ever remove this chain... I will love to see you with my Malgalsutra on your neck, my mother kangan adorning on your hand , this chain kissing your delicate waist and your mother payal kissing your feet always..." Arnav smiled and kissed again the chain..

" I love you Khushi..." Arnav said breathless..

" WE love you too.." Khushi said while smiling towards Arnav.. Arnav smiled but then looked shocked towards Khushi realizing her words..

" K..Kh..Khushi??" Arnav asked while his eyes tear up again..

" Yes.. Arnav... I am.. Pregnant.. We are Pregnant... Our baby is back to US..." Khushi said and Arnav engulf her with tight hug...

" I love you... I love you... I love you... You have given me the best gift ever..." Arnav pick up Khushi in bridal style and whispered in her ears, " and We need to celebrate this best news... Don't you think.. wife??"

And..

Khushi found herself drown into passion with Arnav like never before...

**************

Next Day ...

Arshi's room..

RM...

Late Night...

Khushi was trying hard to suppress her smile seeing Arnav's dumbfounded face... Then Khushi looked at her cute son, Advay who was looking at Arnav with his curious eyes..

" Dada, tell me how the baby come in Angel mama's belly?" Advay asked again while Arnav scratch his back and then clearing his voice said, " God had send the baby.."

" GOD?? My Angel mama's Devi Maiyaa?? Ohh..." Advay started to think with big smile on his face... Arnav sigh in relief thinking that now Advay will keep quiet, but soon his delusion disappear when Advay shoot his next question,

" How the baby come? By plane? Or our car? When he came? Did you receive the baby Dada? Then why did not you call me?" Advay blabber in one go and Arnav  helplessly looked at Khushi for help..

Finally Khushi call Advay, " Adu, meri jaan..." and with that she had all the attention of Advay towards her.. Advay sat on her lap and hugged her tightly..

" Angel mama..." with a big smile on his face Advay kissed Khushis cheek and clapped his hand when Khushi reciprocated with numerous kiss on his chubby cheek..

" Advay baby, when GOD thought that Advay baby is too good, and he needs small brother or sister to play, then God send the baby to us... So, my Adu baby will love the small baby, right?" Khushi asked while patting Advay's back who was snuggling in his mother's warmth...

" Yes... Adu lobe chhotu baby.. Adu big boy.." Advay nodded his head and then looked at Arnav... " Dada, it's story time.. tell me the story of the King and Queen.. How devil steal the queen and king get her back..."

Arnav looked at Khushi while the later was already looking at him..

Their eyes met and for a fraction of second a flicker of emotions rushed through Arnav eyes...But Khushi mouthed a " I love you and I am here to stay.."

Arnav smiled and took Advay in his arms and then cntinue to chant the same story which he is telling to their son for last 6 months almost...

" The story of a beauty and her beast..."

Khushi looked at her husband and son and slowly caresses her belly and whispered, " we all love you cutie pie.. come soon in our life.. we are waiting..."

Khushi looked at the window and found the shining bright starts, her mother, Arnav's mother and Arnav's father... Finally her life is blissful, with her family, her son and her ever so loving husband...

And Khushi Arnav Ray now believes that, Yes, fairy tale can be true... You don't have to search for your prince charming in a big castle but you will find him in your surrounding, just you have to recognize him to fulfill your all dream...

To make your fairy tale a real one...

~ The End ~

**********

Author note:

Hello, lovely people over here...Hope You all are doing well..

Finally the journey ends here... Next I will concentrate on " Distance Between Heart" and announce about my new project...

Keep connected...

Share your thought about this part...

**************

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for all...

***********

Love,

Your Story teller

Mamree

06.05.2021

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

To Make Him Smile Always_Manyata

Любовные романы

1.8M 99.4K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
52.1K 2.1K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
Beauty And The Beast itsyourblackrose

Любовные романы

15K 1.6K 31
One is the land , the other is the sky. One has only love in her heart and the other has no heart at all. One is stubborn , the other is no less What...
69.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...