As You Wish (Obi-Wan x Reader)

By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala... More

As You Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
As You Wish
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
As You Wish
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
As You Wish
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 40

3.7K 127 66
By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

"Obi-Wan Kenobi, don't you ever do that to me again." (Y/n) snapped at her other half as they spoke in his room, discussing his last mission.

Obi-Wan had been shot and had 'died' at the hands of a bounty hunter named Rako Hardeen. The truth of the matter was, the Jedi Council, minus (Y/n), had made Obi-Wan pose as this Hardeen bounty hunter in order to gain information on a plan to kill the Chancellor. She didn't find out about it until she and Anakin had almost killed him while he was disguised.

The reason the Council did not tell her was because they knew that Anakin and her were close to Obi-Wan, and so their reactions were important for this plan to work. They needed to seem devastated in the eyes of Moralo Eval and Cad Bane.

When she thought he died, she had been devastated, almost finding her own self dead of a broken heart. The shock of it was all too much for her. When she felt the connection to Obi-Wan through his disguise, she felt hope once more, but it was soon demolished and replaced with anger when she learned of the Council's plan, and their unwillingness to include her, a fellow member of the Jedi Council, in the planning and circle of knowledge.

Obi-Wan's hair was still growing back, and he looked like when they were both padawans all those years ago. He had to be shaved to be disguised, but now he just looked younger, like she was blown back to eleven years ago.

"Darling, it was not up to me. I tried to get the Council to tell you, I really did!" he said, standing up, looking at her tear stained, upset face.

"Do you know how many nights I wept for you? How many days I felt my heart breaking?" she whispered, her voice cracking in the end, refusing to look at him.

Obi-Wan felt his own eyes prick with tears at the sight of her pain. Hearing how close she was to giving up made him ache with pain in his heart. He didn't want the Council to keep this from her. In fact, he had met with Masters Yoda and Windu privately to discuss not hiding the plan from (Y/n).

"(Y/n)... my love..." Obi-wan said softly, moving to stand in front of her, his hands grasping her arms. She still did not look at him. He put one finger under her chin and moved her head up to look at him. Reluctantly, she did, and a tear fell from her eye. "Death cannot stop true love. I can only delay it for a while."

Wiping away the tear the fell, he gently cradled her face in his hands. "Obi-Wan..." she mumbled, now feeling a rush of exhaustion crash over her.

Her eyes fluttered lightly, and she leaned against a now lightly smiling Obi-Wan Kenobi. He picked her up bridal style and carried her towards his bed, feeling her fall asleep as he did. She snuggled into his covers, muttering, "We're not done with this yet...". Obi-Wan knew she was still unhappy with him, and most likely would be for a while. Brushing aside a piece of her hair, he kissed her forehead.

"I understand, my darling. But, for now, rest." he whispered, moving towards the couch. He would not lay with her without her consent to, especially since she was mad with him. She had been stressing herself too much, it was obvious. (Y/n) needed a break from so many things.

~~~~~~~~~~

The bright, shining light of the full moon grew upon the expanse of the city of Imladris on the glorious planet of Rivendell. Two Jedi stood on a balcony, looking out at the waterfalls that fell near the city.

"I do."

"I do."

They kissed in the heavenly light, the singing of the elves heard in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~

The elf awoke to the light of the sun shining in her eyes, feeling the familiar sheets of Obi-Wan's bed underneath her. She hadn't had a dream as vivid as that one in a while. She remembered the night before and sighed, needing to speak to him once more. Getting up, she looked out the window and into the gardens of the Jedi Temple. She saw a disgruntled looking Anakin, whom Obi-Wan did not want told the plan. She could understand how upset he was.

(Y/n) knew the Council had probable cause for not telling her, but it didn't make her trust them any easier. She was on the Council. Shouldn't she be informed of these things like her fellow Jedi?

Sitting up, she saw Obi-Wan asleep on the couch. She didn't want to wake him, nor did she want to talk to him. "I just need some time..." she mumbled. Gathering her cloak she opened the door and walked out of his room, heading for her own.

R3 was there, and instead of being sassy like he usually was, he comforted her mending heart. (Y/n) smiled. R3 was always there for her when she needed it.

It had been about a week, and the elf found herself to be missing Obi-Wan's company. Sure, she was still upset, but it was more at the Council now than him. Getting up, she started towards her door. She walked through the hallways with a purpose, not stopping until she reached the door she needed. Knocking, she waited for a moment, when the newly bearded, still growing at least, Obi-Wan answered.

"(Y/n)." he said, slightly surprised that she was here. He believed her to be mad, and so gave her the space she needed.

"Obi-Wan I need to speak with you." she said softly. Walking inside, she turned to him once the door was closed. "Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm not still upset, because I am. Except... I see that it was the Council's decision, not yours."

Obi-Wan let her speak, nodding his head and stroking his still growing beard with his hand. "I'm sorry, (Y/n). I really did wish for you to know about Hardeen."

The corners of her mouth lifted up slightly, and she felt her heart mending easily. Walking forward, she hugged him tightly. He was a little surprised, but wrapped his arms around her waist and reciprocated, lifting her slightly. Still holding her in the air, they kissed tenderly, and the elf smiled into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next few months were full of missions, little alone time, and almost no breaks. (Y/n) was always on some sort of mission, battling the droid armies almost non-stop. The war was getting heated, the Separatist movement becoming more and more rigorous with each attack. Obi-Wan sensed a disturbance in the Force, and when Master Yoda called him in to speak, he knew what he had been dreading was true.

Darth Maul was alive, and out for blood.

As soon as (Y/n) returned from her latest mission, he told her of their old enemy, and that he had seemingly returned from the dead. Or he never died, and was in hiding for ten years. They were called into the control room when they received a message that Maul had left for the two of them.

He stood with his two new, Grievous-like legs, forcing five civilians into a line. He stalked around them, pushing them into place. "There will be more innocent blood on your hands, Kenobi, Galad, unless you both come here! Face me!" He growled. "Come alone, and if you do not..." He trailed off, and swung his lightsaber at the heads of the innocent people, their bodies falling to the ground. "This world... will burn."

Obi-Wan and (Y/n) looked on helpless as this monster terrorized these poor people, who could no nothing to defend themselves. "We have to go." she said. Obi-Wan glanced to her. He didn't want her to go. He couldn't let one more person he cared for get hurt by Darth Maul.

"Not alone, you're not." Windu interrupted. "We'll send a task force with you."

"No, you see what he's capable of." Obi-Wan said. "He's a broken, unbalanced monster. We've dealt with him before. We... can do it again." He was very hesitant on letting the love of his life face Maul.

"I disagree. This is clearly a trap." Windu claimed.

"Against my better judgement, agree with Master Kenobi and Master Galad, I do." Yoda said, hobbling forward. "Finish what they started long ago, they must."

"We are off to Raydonia." (Y/n) said, and they walked out of the room.

Obi-Wan stopped her as they began towards the docking bay. "You're not going."

"What? Obi-Wan, yes I am." she fought.

"I can't let Maul hurt you. He took someone I cared about from me once, don't let me endure the sight of him doing it again." Obi-Wan begged.

"We were both there. We both sliced that cockroach in half. He's after the both of us. We are both going, or else more people will die, Obi-Wan." (Y/n) said, and continued on towards a shuttle waiting for them. The Jedi master sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, and walked to follow his other half. It appeared as though he had no choice.

As soon as they went into hyperspace, they both lied back in their seats, thinking over everything that had happened because of Darth Maul. The both of them became Jedi Knights, but Master Qui-Gon Jinn was lost to them because of the Dathomirian. Obi-Wan's thoughts drifted to (Y/n), remembering the day they met. He played with the Evenstar around his neck, and asked a daring question.

"(Y/n)... have you ever... ever thought about the future?" he asked, dodging her gaze. She looked at his lightly blushing face.

"Can you specify 'the future?'" she laughed lightly, causing him to crack a smile.

"The future of us."

Looking away from the haze of hyperspace, she finally met his blue eyes, which seemed to glow in the similar blue light surrounding them. "Us? Well... I've never really-"

"What about marriage?"

Her breathing stopped, if only for a moment, and saw that Obi-Wan's face was completely serious. "Marriage..." she mumbled, not opposed to the idea. In fact, if she were to marry Obi-Wan, she thought it would be one of the best things to ever happen to her.

"It-It was just a thought. I mean... it's been near a year... we don't have to-" Obi-Wan began stuttering.

"I want to." she interrupted his faltering, making him look up at her.

"You-You want to?" he said, a smile forming on his face.

"Yes. I want to, Obi-Wan." They both stood up, Obi-Wan's hands on her hips while hers rested behind his head. "I want to marry you."

A bright smile lit up Obi's face as he leaned down to kiss her. She brought a hand to his jaw as they held each other in a joyful embrace. (Y/n) pulled away, and rested her forehead against his, scratching at his beard slightly.

"I'm so glad you have this back." she mentioned, and he laughed.

"Shall we make it official?" he asked, and bent down to one knee, holding her hand. "(Y/n) Galad... will you marry me?"

"Yes." she said. "I will marry you, Obi-Wan Kenobi."

They hugged, enjoying this brief moment of happiness that they had together before it was ripped from them. They didn't want to let go. Unfortunately, reality had to come back, and they were interrupted by the beeping of the ship, signaling that they were near the planet Raydonia. Pulling away, they looked to each other for a moment, then went back to their pilot's seats to take the ship out of hyperspace.

When they neared the surface of the planet, they saw the burning villages and settlements. Maul's reign of terror was spread across the valley before them, the smoke rising in the air. Exiting the ship, they walked into one of the ghost towns, seeing a droid repeatedly running into a wall. Bodies littered the ground, all dead.

"Jedi!" a deep voice rang out, and they looked up to see Maul himself standing in front of the expanse of a large burning building. His eyes glowed yellow and orange in front of the fire. "I have been waiting for you."

"I'm not sure we've made your acquaintance." Obi-Wan said, trying to see if it was really Darth Maul in front of them.

"I am surprised you could have forgotten me so easily after I killed you master and you left me for dead on Naboo." Maul growled, hissing out each of his words. His voice was full of hatred, and (Y/n) could feel in radiating from his being. So much hatred.

"It is you..." Obi-Wan muttered, his face turning to one of discontent.

"You may have forgotten me, but I will never forget you. Either of you! You cannot imagine the depths I would go to to stay alive, fueled by my singular hatred... for you!" Maul stated, his eyes glaring at them.

"That may be so, but we've defeated you before." (Y/n) said as they drew their lightsabers, his blue and hers green.

"And we can defeat you again." Obi-Wan finished, determined, and they got into an attack-ready stance.

Maul laughed maliciously and said, "Don't be so certain."

Behind them dropped the beast, Savage Opress, and he attacked Obi-Wan with his double-bladed red lightsaber. Maul dropped down and attack (Y/n), the Dathomirians mercilessly assaulting their enemies. Obi-Wan got distracted when Maul slapped (Y/n) to the ground, and Savage took this advantage to strike him down as well, both of the Jedi's lightsabers falling from their hands, only to be picked up by Maul.

When Obi-Wan tried to stand, Savage punched him across the road as Maul held (Y/n) by her hair. He brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "I can sense it, elf. You are terrible at hiding your emotions from me." He laughed quietly. "Your fear... your concern... you care for Kenobi, and you will watch as I torture him."

He dropped her to the ground and kicked her head with his metal foot, knocking her out. He growled at their forms below him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.5K 88
A girl from Earth teleports to Tatooine right before the start of The Phantom Menace. Not knowing where she is at first, she bumps into young Anakin...
168K 4.6K 25
A princess in disguise and a young slave boy. Both destined to be more. What will happen when they meet? All rights go to Disney and Lucasfilm. I onl...
197K 7.3K 85
Obi-Wan Kenobi X Valera Palpatine (OC) "You got the makings of greatness in you." Valera Palpatine lives with her father, Sheev Palpatine, on Naboo...
220K 7.6K 122
Accismus (noun) A form of irony in which someone feigns indifference to something he or she desires// --- #1 in anakinskywalker 30.05.2023 #1 in empi...