Little Trouble

By sharky104

Peter Parker, the eight-year-old, recently adopted son of Dr. Stephen Strange, was just trying to have a norm... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 36

1K 53 16
By sharky104

Peter was still trying to wake up Tony when he heard a metallic clang behind him. Turning around, he saw Steve...holding Mjolnir. What a sight.

With a gasp, Tony sat up.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter said, sighing with relief. "I thought you were out good."

Tony sat up and gripped Peter's hand reassuringly. "No, I'm fine kid," he said. He looked towards Steve. "Is Cap...holding Mjolnir?"

"Yep," Peter said, at a loss for words. 

They sat in silence, staring at Steve has he kept fighting Thanos. Tony still needed to recover from the blow he'd taken, and Peter was going to sit there until he fully recovered.

"Did the Snap work?" Peter asked. "Where is everyone?"

"Well, we left the Guardians and your dad on Titan," Tony said. "And everyone else in Wakanda. It might take some time for them to come to their senses."

Peter just nodded. As he looked back towards the battlefield, he suddenly realized that a full army had assembled on Thanos' side. There were way too many soldiers and aliens to count.

They were screwed.

Tony opened his mouth to say something, but something caught his eye, and he looked behind Peter.

A portal had opened.

Meaning Wong and the other sorcerers were here to help.

Or Stephen was back.

Happiness and awe filled Peter as he watched the unfolding scene. Through the portal that had just opened, he saw T'Challa, the Black Panther, and two other people. Tony had told him about all the other dusted Avengers, so now he knew who everyone was. 

Behind them, he could see an entire army. The whole Wakandan army was back, ready to fight. Flying over them was Sam Wilson, the Falcon. As he flew through, dozens more portals started opening. Through one of them, he saw Quill, Mantis, Drax, and Stephen.

They were back.

But that wasn't all.

Peter watched with pride swelling in his chest as even more people showed up. The remaining Asgardians, the other sorcerers, Ravagers-all of them were here. 

He could see Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, Wanda Maximoff, the Wasp, Groot, another one of the Guardians, and, surprisingly, Pepper, in her own version of the Iron Man suit. She smiled at Tony and Peter.

Just when he thought it couldn't get better, something erupted from the rubble of the Compound. It was Scott, only, instead of getting smaller like he usually did, he had grown to a giant size. In his hand, Peter saw Bruce, Rocket, and Rhodes, which was a relief. Now he knew that every Avenger he had been with in the Compound was okay (Clint was standing with Wanda, and Nebula was there, looking shaken but okay).

"AVENGERS!" Steve yelled, summoning Mjolnir.  "Assemble."

Both sides yelled as they ran towards the opposing army. On their side, Peter saw most everyone running, and some flying. He decided to put his swinging to use.

Using Scott as something to swing from (he was so huge, he could do that easily), he swung up and above the battlefield, watching the two sides collide and merge as the battle began.

The next few minutes were something like an assembly line. Peter, still swinging, webbed Outriders to the ground, and whoever followed would end them. On and on this went, until Peter had to stop swinging when his web broke. He fell to the ground, almost being trampled by the people running around.

He stood up, still recovering from the impact. Looking around, he tried to find Stephen. There were so many people and aliens on the battlefield, it was going to be hard to find anyone.  

He got up on a high point in the battlefield, and searched from there. Finally, he found Stephen, battling with one of the Black Order. Stephen was currently on the losing side.

Determined to change that, Peter ran towards the both of them, webbed the alien, and let Scott stomp him flat. 

"Dad!" he shouted, running towards Stephen. Peter realized that there was a hint of confusion in his eyes.

"Peter?" he asked. "Is that...you?"

Peter nodded, tears welling in his eyes. He just ran to Stephen and embraced him as tight as possible. They were together again. That was all that mattered.

Stephen broke from the hug just to look at Peter, tears streaming down his face. "You're...you're so much bigger now!" he said, laughing. 

Peter hugged him again. "I missed you," he said, holding him tightly.

"I did too," Stephen replied. They stayed like that for a while, letting the battle rage around them. Peter didn't care. He was at peace.

"Hey!" someone yelled, breaking the moment of peace they had gotten. It was Tony, who was running up to meet them. He saw Stephen and smiled. "Well, happy to see you two are back together again," he said. Stephen returned the smile.

"Sorry about your Cloak," Tony said. "Like, sorry that you can't use it now. We left it at home."

"It's fine," Stephen said. "I think I'm faring fine without it."

"It's gonna be so happy to see you," Peter said, holding Stephen's hand.

"You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah?" Tony said, getting back to the situation at hand. "Tell me this is it."

Stephen only looked at the both of them grimly, as if he knew something they didn't.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen," he said.

Tony just sighed. "You better be right," he said.

Stephen just nodded slightly. Tony looked like he was about to say something, but then stopped, as if he was listening to something.

"You have to hotwire it," he said, to no one.

"What?" Peter said.

"Scott and Hope are having problems starting the quantum tunnel in their van," Tony explained. "We need to send the Gauntlet back in time without letting Thanos get it. Wait, you can't hear any of the chatter?"

Peter shook his head, confused.

"Tell Karen to hook you up to the comms system," Tony said. "Then you can hear everyone and know what's going on."

"Already on it," Karen said, from inside Peter's helmet.

"Mr. Stark made me this suit," he explained to Stephen. "And Karen's my own A.I."

"Just wondering how much you've spoiled my son," Stephen said to Tony, jokingly.

Tony laughed. "Don't worry, I've learned a thing or two about parenting in the last 5 years."

"Clint! Give it to me," Peter heard a tinny voice say. It was through the comms, and the display inside his helmet showed that T'Challa was speaking.

Peter started running towards T'Challa, trying to help him, but turned around to look at Stephen again.

"I'll be fine," Peter reassured him. "I can handle myself now."

Stephen smiled. "Go out there," he said. Peter smiled back and ran to help.

By the time he made it to where T'Challa was, the Gauntlet was almost in the hands of one of the Black Order. Peter was going to mess that up.

"I got it!" he yelled to the struggling T'Challa. He grabbed the Gauntlet out of T'Challa's hands, and tried to make a quick getaway by swinging, but instead, crashed to the ground, and was immediately surrounded by Chitauri. Luckily, he knew Tony had programmed the suit with a function specific to situations like these.

"Activate Instant Kill!" he yelled aloud, and Karen notified him that Instant Kill was now in use. Robotic spider arms materialized from his back, and they started stabbing the Chitauri. Peter let them do their thing, while he kicked away at the ones coming at him from the front. The whole while, he tightly gripped the Gauntlet.

A few minutes passed, which, on the battlefield, seemed like an eternity. Peter saw the mothership above them start shooting the ground below. Immediately, orange shields started forming to protect everyone from the blasts. That was the work of the sorcerers, Peter knew. But no one was there to help him.

Eventually, it was getting too hard for Peter to protect himself from the Chitauri.

"Okay, I don't got this," he muttered to himself.  "Help! Somebody, help!" he called out, hoping someone would hear through the comms.

"Hey, kid, heads up," he heard Steve say. Looking up, Peter saw Mjolnir gliding by. He shot a web towards it, which stuck on hard, and he was pulled up out of the mess he was in. Just as he was about to fall to the ground again, Pepper, in her blue Iron Man (Lady?) suit, caught him.

"Hang on. I got you, kid," she said. She dropped him on a flying horse. A pegasus. Peter had to keep his calm.

"Hey! Nice to meet you," he said to the lady flying the pegasus. She only gave him a small smile before his world flipped upside down. "OH, MY GOD!" he screamed, as he fell towards the ground.

He guessed the cannons from the mothership had shot the pegasus and wounded it, and he and the rider had fallen to the ground. Thankfully, he still had the Gauntlet, but things weren't lookin so bright. Cannon blasts bombarded the ground all around him, and he had no cover. He screamed in fear as he tried to dodge them, but they thankfully stopped. But why?

He looked up to see the ship, re-aiming its cannons towards the clouds. They all started firing rapidly.

"What the hell is this?" he heard Sam say.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., what are they firing at?" Tony asked.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere!" F.R.I.D.A.Y. replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
55.6K 1.1K 13
Infinity War reimagined! You are a 15-16 year old high schooler who is good friends with Peter Parker. You are caught up in his "Spidey World", and g...
86.3K 2.1K 24
My story is different from everyone. I'm not ordinary, I would say I'm unordinary. My name is Peter Parker and I'll tell you about the time, I surviv...
99.4K 2K 29
β˜† πš‚πšŽπš πšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš π™°πšπšŽ π™Ύπš πš„πš•πšπš›πš˜πš— β˜† ❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯...𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫.𝐀𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 ❞ ━━ Maria El...