Stargazing| Samantha LaRusso

By wheelerblossom

-stargazing ˢᵃᵐ ᴸᵃᴿᵘˢˢᵒ "gonna drive me... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
Season Five Intro
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

4.9K 242 234
By wheelerblossom

"Sadie, please." Sam begged as she followed her out to her backyard, close on her feet with a begging look, "I'll never ask you for anything ever again."

"For someone with such a big head, why have you not comprehend that I said no?" Sadie asked in disbelief, throwing her towel down on the lawn chair and kicking her black flip flops off.

"My grandma loves you. She still thinks we're friends, if I tell her we're not she'll give me a huge speech about how we need to stop acting this way and then my dad will take her and my mom will cry." Sam ranted as Sadie let out a mocking laugh, grabbing the net from the wall, "Please? I'm begging you."

"As much as I love to hear people beg-" Sadie began, pulling her cover up off and tossing it to join her towel. Sadies body had changed since middle school, Sam tried not to notice. She'd gain some weight, which didn't look bad on her. Her breast were two cups sizes bigger, glutes and thighs thicker, outlines of abs tracing her stomach, "The answers still no."

Sam groaned in disbelief as Sadie began cleaning out the pool, throwing the fallen leaves to the side as her raven color hair rung in her face slightly, "Why are you so difficult?!"

Sam almost regretted snapping at her for a second. Sadie looked up from the dark blue colored water, standing up straight as she held the net by her side. Sam stared, eyes slightly wide as Sadie narrowed hers, "Samantha."

Sam stayed completely still.

"Go home." Sadie spoke back, her voice calm yet intimidating and low.

Sam didn't think twice before heading home.

"I told you, she's a backstabbing little bitch." Sadie spoke up as she sat next to Miguel, taking a sip of the Cherry Cola Eli bought her on the way.

"Sadie." Miguel huffed.

"C'mon, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Demetri said, sitting in Sadies lap as she leaned on his shoulder.

"I told you i'm not hungry, man." Miguel shook his head, hunched over with a sad expression.

"Miguel, I get you're pussy whipped, but there's so many other girl out there." Sadie spoke up, hitting him on the shoulder and a nod of his head.

"I don't think like you do." Miguel spoke with a knowing look her way.

"I still think you're overreacting." Demetri rolled his eyes, turning slightly in Sadies lap so he could lean back on her better. Sadie hummed, rubbing his shoulders.

"I'm not over reacting, dude." Miguel spoke up, getting annoyed, "I know what I saw."

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Hawk spoke up, twisting around and knocking Bert on the ground. Sadie grinned, waving him over, "It's probably just her brother or something."

Sadie reached back to pull Hawk closer behind her, his arm going around Sadie and dropping on the front of Demetris shoulder due to the way he was leaning on her.

"Brothers don't look at their sisters like that." Miguel shook his head with a weird expression.

"Depends on what part of the country you're in." Demetri commented. Sadie shhed him, putting a hand over his mouth as the back of her head hit Hawks chest from the way he stood behind her.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me." Miguel frowned with a shake of his head.

"Aw, it's okay, Miguel." Sadie comforted him, "Look, just talk to her about it. Talking to someone will get you places, i'm telling you."

"Don't listen to her, she doesn't know how to talk to people." Aisha said with a knowing look, "She ghost everyone she spends the night with."

"Spends the night." Sadie mocked with a laugh, "And i'll have you know I have even done anything in three months. Three whole months, Aisha. I'm getting better."

"Go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance." Hawk spoke up, hitting Miguel in the arm.

"Don't listen to Eli." Demetri rolled his eyes, sitting up better as Hawks arm removed from around the two. Sadie looked over her shoulder with a frown.

"It's Hawk." the blue haired boy corrected him.

"Aw, let us call you Eli." Sadie spoke as she reached back and grabbed the collar of his shirt, "It'll be sweet."

"Nope." Hawk said back, touching her hair, "Can we dye your hair?"

"We should." Demetri spoke back with wide eyes, turning to look at Sadies hair, "Pink."

"That little bitch!" Aisha groaned in disbelief, staring at her phone screan.

"Ugh oh, drama." Sadie sing songed.

"What?" Miguel groaned.

"You know that video I posted of me breaking the board?" Aisha asked as the four nodded her way, "Look what Yasmine commented."

Sadie squinted as her eyes set on the comment of Yasmine making a rude remark about the belt fitting around Aishas waist, "Imagine caring what people's bodies look like, how embarrassing."

"I gotta do something." Aisha nodded her head quickly.

"All right. How about we kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo 'bitch' on her face?" Hawk asked with a bright grin, nodded to Aisha hopefully.

"Calm down, Hawk." Demetri spoke up, putting plenty of emotion into the name. Sadie held back a laugh as she looked the other way.

"All right, I hear how you're saying it, and I don't like it." Eli spoke annoyed with a look of offense in his tone. Sadie gave a mocking look, caressing his face.

"I'll call you Hawk, baby." Sadie grinned as Demetri scoffed in disbelief at the two, "Demetri needs a nickname."

"Sadies bitch." Aisha said as Demetri looked over in disbelief.

Sadie laughed, "Aw, i'd never call Demetri my bitch. Maybe I'll just call him my little sl-"

"Wait, wait." Aisha spoke up quickly as she looked at her phone, "I've got a better idea. Look."

Aisha showed them the instagram story of Yasmine posting about her birthday tonight at the canyon.

"Yasmines throwing a birthday party at the Canyon later?" Miguel spoke up with raised eyebrows.

"Not if we strike first." Aisha said with a grin.

"Aisha, you're a genius." Sadie grinned before raising her eyebrows, "But I have a pit stop."

"Why are we only doing underneath? We could do the whole thing." Hawk complained as they stood in his small bathroom, Demetri carefully lifting Sadies hair up and tying only half up.

"I can't steal your brand." Sadie said knowingly, "Your mom already hates me staying here every night."

"She doesn't even hear you come in." Eli said back as he mixed the bleach in a small red bowl, "Besides, she knows your dads a asshole."

"I hate living so far away from you guys." Demetri rolled his eyes with a long sigh, "I feel like the proton and the two of you are neutrons."

"You're such a nerd." Hawk said back, turning his finger to indicate Sadie to turn.

"Tell your parents Eli has night terrors and you've gotta stay with him." Sadie said to Demetri with a nod, "Works every time."

"Oh my god, don't say that." Hawk said with a crazy look, pushing Sadies head down a little to get as close to the root as possible.

"You're gonna look like Malfoys mom on Harry Potter." Demetri said knowingly, sitting down on the floor and leaning back into wall, looking up at the two of them.

"Maybe I should keep it white then." Sadie spoke, eyeing the neon pink hair dye, "No, no, the pink is gonna look good."

"So good." Hawk agreed, giving her a grin through the mirror, "Okay, let this sit and then we'll wash it out."

Sadie turned her head some to look at the bleach, "I've never died my hair in my life, is this gonna ruin it?"

"Definitely." Demetri agree as he moved off the floor to stand behind her ad well, looking at the thick layer of bleach, "But our profession hair stylist here knows just how to fix you up."

Hawk rolled his eyes at the sarcasm. Sadie grinned at the two, hesitating before turning around.

"You-" Demetri began again before Sadie pulled him into a gentle, first kiss. Demetris eyes widened when she kissed him, not closing his eyes once but kissing her back. Eli's mouth fell as he stared at the two, eyes widened as the time passed.

Five seconds pass before Sadie pulled away, turning and doing the same exact think to him.

kylie speaks

i'm a monster bc
i decided not to
let moon ruin anything
but instead give
sadie double the
heartbroken in s2
that sams gonna have
to fix in s3🥰🥰🥰
go me.

anyways, that little
"Samantha" moment
was super hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 8.2K 42
-𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒 ᵉˡⁱ ᵐᵒˢᵏᵒʷⁱᵗᶻ '𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨, ...
866K 37.2K 99
-𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 ᵉˡⁱ ᵐᵒˢᵏᵒʷⁱᵗᶻ '𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ...
100K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᵉᵐᵉᵗʳⁱ '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 ...
61.9K 3.4K 15
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 ᵗᵒʳʸ, ʳᵒᵇᵇʸ '𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 ...