The Lycan's Mark

By Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... More

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Five

10K 360 10
By Kayy_B

*Not Edited*

Chapter Five

Trapped?

Hell no. I am not being kidnapped. I've had a shitty couple of days and this is not happening to me. I refuse to let this happen to me.

I slowly put my phone to the side of my body near my thigh and went onto the keypad. I needed to distract him so he didn't notice what I was doing.

"What are you doing? Why have you locked the door?" I questioned frantically, my voice was filled with panic and horror which reflected my currently thoughts and feelings.

The man gave me a brief glance but didn't say anything.

Once I discreetly managed to dial 999 I put the volume all the way down so the man couldn't hear what the operator was saying.

"Where are you taking me? This is kidnapping!" I yelled out so the operator on the other side could hear what was happening.

"This isn't my street. Why are we on Milton Road? Please stop this Uber!"

The kidnapper looked back at me and before pulling up on the side of the empty road. He leans back towards me and I swing my bag at him causing him to growl.

Is he a Werewolf?

The growling man's eyes darkened and he grabbed my bag, tossing it on the passenger's seat. I looked around to see what else I could defend myself with but found nothing.

Shrinking back into my seat, I gripped my phone tightly praying that he doesn't notice that I have it.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly fearful of his answer.

Is he going to rape me? Kill me?

As usual he ignored me as his eyes continued to search for something.

"What do you want?" I repeated, this time my voice a lot firmer and louder this time.

Where was the police? Why were they taking so long? Surely they should have tracked my phone and found out where I am by now?

"Give me your phone." The man asked calmly after he had rooted through my bag.

I ignored him and scanned his face and body so I could describe him later if I needed to. He had dark brown hair which looked almost black and dark green eyes. There was no distinctive scars or tattoos or anything unique to identify him with.

I needed to find a way to escape, I had no idea what he wanted or why he was doing this but that didn't matter right now, all that mattered now was me getting out of here alive.

The man leaned closer to me and I tried to move back but there was nowhere for me to go. All of a sudden he grabbed both my arms and pulled me to the side of the car harshly causing me to drop the phone.

The sound of the phone falling on the phone echoed in my ears and I screamed out. "No!"

The man let me go and reached over to grab the phone.

Hell no! There was no way I would let him take my phone, that was my only hope.

I put my full strength into pushing him so he couldn't take the phone but he barely moved. Panic filled me when he continued searching for the phone, he was so strong which meant he wasn't human.

I tucked my knees to my chest before kicking him on the head with both legs.

This time I was successful in hurting him, my joy turned to horror as his head snapped towards me and I noticed his eyes that were pitch black.

"Oh shit." I whispered as he growled lowly.

Instead of searching for the phone, he grabbed me again but this time he pulled me towards him so I was now at the front of the car instead of back. Struggling to get out of his grip, I started screaming and kicking my legs.

"Shut up."

I screamed louder. "Help! Someone help me! Help!"

"For fucks sake." The man muttered as he pulled something out of his pocket. "Stop struggling."

Yeah like I'm going to listen to the man who's trying to kidnap me!

As I struggled like a fish out of water, one of his hands tightened around my wrists while the other one wrapped something around it.

"Help! Help!"

The man then moved onto my legs while I struggled to escape, I continued screaming at the top of my lungs but no one came to help me. I was on my own.

Once he had successfully tied me up he turned to look at me. "I'm not going to hurt you, stop screaming."

My response was to scream louder, my throat dried from the amount of yelling I had been doing.

The man let out a sigh as if I was an annoying pest and let me go. "Stop screaming."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to shut up."

"After that what do you want? If you're doing this for money, you've picked the wrong girl."

The longer I kept him talking the more time police had to find us. I watched enough true crime documentaries to know that you should never let them take you to a different or second location, your chances of surviving are reduced significantly once that happens.

"My boyfriend just came out of prison and is waiting for me at home. You wouldn't want to see him angry, he's very big and has made a lot of friends in prison."

The stupid man had the audacity to roll his eyes at me and scoff. He then raised my phone up in the air and ended the 999 call. Without another word he switched the phone off completely and put it in his pocket.

"That's not going to work." I said swallowing the huge lump in my throat. "The police can still track you, they'll find us."

"I'm going to give you two options." The man started to say before I interrupted him.

"My name is Leah. I'm twenty-one years old and I h-"

"Shut up."

Apparently it made it harder for people to kill you if they knew you a bit more personally so I continued.

"My best friend is called Nina, she recently had a baby and I'm her godmother." I continued despite his protest.

"Yes I'm aware. The human that got pregnant by a Lycan."

Shock filled my body as I tried to process what he had just said.

"Er what? What's a Lycan?"

The man laughed. "Let's cut the crap, you know I'm a Werewolf and I know exactly who you are Leah Ashford."

Is that why he was doing this? To get to Nina and the baby?

"I still have no idea what you're talking about. Kidnapping people and believing in Werewolves is messed up. You need help."

The man continued to stare at me with both his eyebrows raised.

"Okay fine, you're a Werewolf but if you think kidnapping me is going to help you get Nina or the baby you're making a big mistake. Her mate will never let that happen and neither would any of the other Lycans."

I wasn't lying when I said that. There was no way Gabriel or the other Lycans would put Nina's or the baby's life in danger for me and I wouldn't want them to either.

"I'm going to give you two options." The man repeated the statement from earlier. "One you can sit here at the front, no screaming. Or two, you continue to scream and I put you in the boot."

"Or how about option three where you let me go?"

"Option one or option two?"

"I'm not going to choose." I spat out, narrowing my eyes at him. I took in a deep breath before I started screaming for help again.

"Option two it is then." The man said as he reached for me again.

"Don't touch me you prick! Someone help me. Help m-"

Something covered my mouth as I continued screaming for help. His thick arm went around my midsection and he hurled me towards his body. He was exiting the car with me and I knew this was my last chance to escape.

Even though my mouth was covered I was still yelling as loudly as I could while I struggled to get out of his grip.

Once we were outside I expected him to put me in the boot but he paused and stood there as if he was waiting for someone.

My eyes darted around wildly for whatever to see what he was waiting for and it wasn't long before I saw it.

A black sleek car pulled up next to us and a man sauntered out of the car.

I felt my eyes widen comically as the man looked at me and smirked.

What the hell is going on?

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Uploaded a bit early!

I hope you guys liked the chapter

Who do you think it is?

Next upload will be sometime next week.

You can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b  right now there are fifteen chapters available and I'll be uploading another one on Saturday.

Thank you for reading!

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 4.2K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
5.2K 198 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
27.3K 406 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
117K 7.6K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...